Cloud Connoisseur Glass

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Are there any pics of the final product of the Prophet? Cant wait to get mine!

PXL-20220829-082639317.jpg

Just returned to find the near final prototype (this one accidentally had 14 mm male top instead of female, though it has the other slight improvements from the original one piece proto) along with my spalted mango Zenith last night... Going to play with it a lot more today, but I tried it with my TM and TP80 with great success! :brow:soo cooool:cool:

Edit: trying the Zenith now and holy hell, instant milk, hits so smooth, can't wait to try it with some tasty herb on the low end :drool:

Edit to Add: my first ever video clip now :whoa:

Last edited:

SonicBacon

Fun thing about the modular prophet, you can also add your own color mouthpiece:
PXL-20220913-173921727.jpg

(Phineas custom vigreux cooler) Cannot wait for everyone else to try these finally!

Does that blue mouthpiece qualify as a nipple? It sure looks like a nipple, and vapour flows out from it so I believe it meets the criteria. ;-)

I bet it has a great mouth feel

Shit Snacks

Does that blue mouthpiece qualify as a nipple? It sure looks like a nipple, and vapour flows out from it so I believe it meets the criteria. ;-)

I bet it has a great mouth feel

Haha yes, I mentioned that in one of my tirades, it applies more to a mouthpiece description! With Phineas we would call them the sipper style mouthpiece, but they really are all quite the nipple aren't they?!?
:lmao:

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
Glass is here ❤️🔥 I’m about 1/3 the way through QC check. If you bought into preorder please reach out to me with current shipping address, tomorrow I will be reaching out to those who don’t see this message.

rvarick

This is going to kick so much ass. I was just doing a Pepsi challenge for injector bowls for my Atlas and this is great timing.
Which one(s) are winning the challenge for you? My go-to's have been iDB's wood bowl (my current favorite) and the Chalice glass bowl (works well, but needs a screen on the joint for particulate). I ended up selling my SBL Injector Chamber. Wasn't sure if there were other good options out there. Dfreez's new One bowl with the basket screen option looks interesting...

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Which one(s) are winning the challenge for you? My go-to's have been iDB's wood bowl (my current favorite) and the Chalice glass bowl (works well, but needs a screen on the joint for particulate). I ended up selling my SBL Injector Chamber. Wasn't sure if there were other good options out there. Dfreez's new One bowl with the basket screen option looks interesting...
I have ordered both the bowls from iDB, but I think they will ship when some other stuff I have coming from him goes out. I have a Dfreez new One arriving tomorrow.

So up till now I have been testing with a random 18mm adapter with a deep Maria, the Ed's TNT bowl and the Vgoodiez XL pass-through bowl. They all have advantages.

I think the Ed's bowl puts the load where I like it, but you can't rest the Atlas there. You have to hold it properly to get a good seal. The Vgoodiez bowls is great but I have to up the voltage to get it to perform quite how I want. Can't wait for more bowls and glass to keep testing. 😃

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Yeah the wood chalice are the best I think because he can make the dimensions ideal for fit and extraction, although it depends on the wood for your purity compared to glass... GoodVibes is making me a bowl now, I'm not such a fan of the standard glass chalice, I am hoping OGB can make me a bowl as well, that is more ideal, with a screen able to slot in perfectly... There are so many options, though none of them seem ideal yet (I use tag 18 f to 14 m adapters for small bowls)

Texus

Big fan of the Vgoodiez passthru injector bowls. Two birds with one stone and have both regular (B0 great here) and XL sizes (Halo can do nice big loose pack bowl, and good Herborizer bowl too but less headspace for big, loose bowls).

Of wooden options, iDB bowl is my fave by a good margin.

Shit Snacks

Yeah I forgot to mention I actually don't even like pass through, I got the bypass plug in my olive wood bowl, but the two wood bowls he is making for me now will not have it, and my GVB bowl will not have one either (he does 10 mm pass through as well) but it is nice that they offer them! I just have a hard time not wanting to remove the vape from the bowl instead of just a plug personally

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
Quality control is a success. Going through and getting address and sending out shipping quotes, if you sent me your current address thank you and I will respond here shortly. I started with IG correspondences.
I want to thank every one for their patience, and even more so your understanding when we all thought it fell through.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Quality control is a success. Going through and getting address and sending out shipping quotes, if you sent me your current address thank you and I will respond here shortly. I started with IG correspondences.
I want to thank every one for their patience, and even more so your understanding when we all thought it fell through.

Great to hear, my friend!
I look forward to shipping!

Hello iDB, I'm interested in placing an order for a Prodigy and DMing you my information now in case someone else passes on their preorder!

donkeybonk,

Shit Snacks

Hello iDB, I'm interested in placing an order for a Prodigy and DMing you my information now in case someone else passes on their preorder!

Welcome to FC! I don't know if you already told you yet, but the prodigy pre-order happened a long time ago, I'm not sure if there are any rigs left for sale... But the ones coming in are the revised Protege and the dry Prophet rig just arrived...

Top Bottom