Cloud Connoisseur Glass

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
Happy Jonah Hill GIF

It’s coming very soon!
Two samples of Protégé will be in route very shortly. First sample will be with Frit disc perc
Second will be a honeycomb perc

Production units will be 18mm on both joints.
as of right now there is no set price and preorder this batch will be a very quick preorder deal and may be cut off quickly fwiw I expect to start preorder in 2 weeks if I believe it’s ready for production. There has been some changes with the manufacturing process that have made some changes in our favor. For instance Prophet that I had in stock sold out, well down to just a couple (and still waiting for a response from some preorders who arnt really active in the vape community and want the couple as backups just incase a shipping problem happens) and they will have me restocked in about a months time including shipping instead of the multiple months like recently.

Edit- there is no bypass on this unit due possible future plan for a product that will be coming soon
I will have better pictures this weekend also ❤️❤️

Last edited:

Razhumikin

Happy Jonah Hill GIF

It’s coming very soon!
Two samples of Protégé will be in route very shortly. First sample will be with Frit disc perc

as of right now there is no set price and preorder this batch will be a very quick preorder deal and may be cut off quickly fwiw I expect to start preorder in 2 weeks if I believe it’s ready for production. There has been some changes with the manufacturing process that have made some changes in our favor. For instance Prophet that I had in stock sold out, well down to just a couple (and still waiting for a response from some preorders who arnt really active in the vape community and want the couple as backups just incase a shipping problem happens) and they will have me restocked in about a months time including shipping instead of the multiple months like recently.

Edit- there is no bypass on this unit due possible future plan for a product that will be coming soon
I need that.

attackpoints

I'm so glad I've held off on buying a new water piece
:love:

Been thinking about a straight fab too but the percs on those just seemed alright, really prefer a slit disc so this seems perfect. Definitely setting an alert on this thread to get in on a pre order, especially with how quality the prophet is

Are there still going to be units with color?

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yessssss this one is going to be awesome, I had a much smaller hand in the protege, but large in one important aspect... Anyway so excited by all the possibilities because this one is going to be super duper nice!:nod::cool::brow:

Been thinking about a straight fab too but the percs on those just seemed alright, really prefer a slit disc so this seems perfect.

Yeah the Swiss holes are even better than a fab egg design imo though I am curious how frit disc will be... (slitted disc is a ratchet perc) I think I prefer holes to slits too, but the honeycomb has so many holes, not that a lot of diffusion is a bad thing, we shall see!

Texus

Yessssss this one is going to be awesome, I had a much smaller hand in the protege, but large in one important aspect... Anyway so excited by all the possibilities because this one is going to be super duper nice!:nod::cool::brow:

Yeah the Swiss holes are even better than a fab egg design imo though I am curious how frit disc will be... (slitted disc is a ratchet perc) I think I prefer holes to slits too, but the honeycomb has so many holes, not that a lot of diffusion is a bad thing, we shall see!
Hmmmm. Have never had a frit disc.

attackpoints

Oop thanks, snacks. The way I just read slit instead of frit :lol:

I've never tried a fritted perc either, but there's a first time for everything as they say. :brow: I'm usually not crazy for honeycomb personally, but the only one I've used was a multiple honeycomb from combustion days admittedly. Better peruse the glass thread to see how people like them.

Can't wait to see a function video!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I'm usually not crazy for honeycomb personally, but the only one I've used was a multiple honeycomb from combustion days admittedly. Better peruse the glass thread to see how people like them.

Haha yeah no problem, that was why I specified the way I did just in case! My old classic rig before I made a collection is a honeycomb with inline perc beneath it, works fantastic as this allows it to use the entire honeycomb (most others are just an open natural perc so the air flow often doesn't use the entire disc holes) in the design of the protege, the actual disc itself is inline, so I think that should work well!

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
I'm so glad I've held off on buying a new water piece
:love:

Been thinking about a straight fab too but the percs on those just seemed alright, really prefer a slit disc so this seems perfect. Definitely setting an alert on this thread to get in on a pre order, especially with how quality the prophet is

Are there still going to be units with color?
For prophet I will have the sample of a colorful prophet and one with some headier sculpting work being done and I should have pics in 3-5 days on that. Both of which I’m very excited to show of if any interest comes of the color or headier sculpting I will have to figure out the best way to to do an order of them and what colors and sculpt work is available.
Very exciting stuff happening on the glass side coming up. I’m thankful for those who have been on this ride with me and your still riding in the car. so fn stoked for the future.
Lets Get It GIF by Big Brother

Ripstar

I was lucky enough to grab a Prophet, definitely loving this thing! I'm excited to see what you come up with next, you've definitely got my interest. I've been running my TM2 through it exclusively since it arrived, tastes great, smooth as could be, and does a great job at removing too much heat.

TM2 is unreal through the Prophet.

onesixty2

TM2 is unreal through the Prophet.
I'm absolutely in love with it, yeah. I know Ed's WPA steps down to a 14mm so I was trying to hold off on posting until my 18mm TM2 WPA arrived, just to give it a true full test. Clearly I could not, it's too awesome a piece and I'm still obsessed over how great the TM2/Ed's WPA I received look together. All three though? Yup, that's one heck of a setup I like having.

The 18mm WPA is definitely more roomy feeling, there's hardly any resistance. Full disclosure it is also my first exposure to using a 18mm adaptor instead of 14/10mm, it may just be my own lack of experience with them but this is such a winner to me atm.

I don't really have another suitable vape to test it with, nor do I feel like I need to.. between the Prophet and my TM2 I'm in a great spot.

EarthworldTim

Happy Jonah Hill GIF

It’s coming very soon!

I'm all in on one of your pieces now. Been thinking about a modular piece I can swap stuff in and out on.

I had seen pics of the prophet and not known what the deal was. Learn something(s) every day on here, love it.

Texus

Heck yeah I am glad to be hearing how people are loving prophet. For any one who missed out I will be restocked with them in about 10 days, preorder will start on protégé the same time as I will have it and can give the final okay on it. For now check this bad mf out.
That is one bad mamma-jamma. Frit version?

Texus

Very cool. And how does the frit affect airflow? Much effort needed to inhale? Again, not a design I've used...yet.

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Very cool. And how does the frit affect airflow? Much effort needed to inhale? Again, not a design I've used...yet.
It depends on the frit that used. Almost like a ball vape with 2mm, 3mm, and 4mm. The smaller the Frit the tighter the restriction is. This one is a bit chunkier. The Frit disk will act as a diffuser and a condenser. This one is a bit chunkier so it should be more of an open flow than if I went with tighter frit.

Texus

It depends on the frit that used. Almost like a ball vape with 2mm, 3mm, and 4mm. The smaller the Frit the tighter the restriction is. This one is a bit chunkier. The Frit disk will act as a diffuser and a condenser. This one is a bit chunkier so it should be more of an open flow than if I went with tighter frit.
Very informative and right down my alley. Sign me up!

Top Bottom