Cloud Connoisseur Glass

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
edit: yea Snax your video is showing it, found it, it's the most dimpley bubbler I have ever seen :lol: great cooling it seems..

Haha yeah since I had just got the Zenith I didn't want to push it, so I was tapping that carb, but you can see it still milks up nice, quick to fill and quick to clear! Super spiked, but again it is those right angle face plants that do the most cooling, brilliant u turn in a bubble with a long path for the W hook :tup:

Razhumikin

I am honestly blown away by how good this piece is. At first I wasnt really into the removable mouthpiece, but now that I realized I can use my MV touch stems as mouthpieces I realize its actually super rad. New favorite glass, hands down.
20220930-105337.jpg

attackpoints

I'm getting SUCH tasty clouds. I have a relatively low tolerance admittedly, but I'm getting what I call "high school high" off this piece. Just absolutely slaps you in the face.

So far I've had 3 tips. 2 being my own clumsiness setting it down with a tp80 still on and 1 from a happy dog tail. The absolute panic that gripped me each time haha The glass was fine though! It seems nice and thick, I think I wish the base were a tiny bit wider? I want to rip my splinter z through it but I'm gonna wait till I get a 510 extension cord just for peace of mind.

Knocked it out of the park honestly, can't wait for this weekend gotta try some different combinations and set ups:science:

Stueylakes

Love it, thrown the Couchlog, Hotrod and Anvil on it so far. My goodness so functionally great and so incredibly nice to hold with the trigger finger carb. Ive also run both the CL and HR at the temps id run through water and this puppy handles that brilliantly. Good job buddy, good job. Also sublime packing dude, nothing was breaking that on its atlantic journey!

Last edited:

Texus

Yeah, got an early release of the YLL Angus and it was just lovely on the Prophet as well. Prob a bit heavy for it to be left on there hands free but works lovely. Will revisit my Herbo and BSS this weekend to see if I can figure out if I can get better hits with those. But hey, not every vape and glass is a perfect pairing...

attackpoints

Love it, thrown the Couchlog, Hotrod and Anvil on it so far. My goodness so functionally great and so incredibly nice to hold with the trigger finger carb. Ive also run both the CL and HR at the temps id run through water and this puppy handles that brilliantly. Good job buddy, good job. Also sublime packing dude, nothing was breaking that on its atlantic journey!

What's the wood bowl you're using there :cool:

Prophet still rocks. I have to make sure I have a couple hours to do nothing lined up before I hit it. And the taste is stellar

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
Today's work from home tests included the Vapman and Neo. Shit the bed, this piece rocks.
Did a @Ed's TnT Woodscents and @underdog ACXL 3 log flight last night. Going to have to repeat it tonight because I can’t remember the voltage I decided was the best for the 3 logs through the Prophet. Easy one hit extraction on the half bowl dyna tip setting, 2-3 hit extraction on a full bowl dyna tip setting (you whipper snappers can probably do one hit extractions with the full tip, but this old man tapped out and stretched it to 3 hits). I have not had a single negative experience yet with the Prophet, looking forward to running all my gear through it in the very near future, esp that @Black_Prrl Neo.

Stueylakes

I have not had a single negative experience yet with the Prophet, looking forward to running all my gear through it in the very near future, esp that @Black_Prrl Neo.
My thoughts exactly. For my preferences it just makes each device ive tried with it better. The Neo combo is brilliant. This last combo however is sublime Glass Charlie X Cloud Connoisseur = Mayhem.

Top Bottom