• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Induction Heater ClickAndGo by Katalyzer

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi, I'm proud to present you the new portable induction heater made by Katalyzer, Katalyzer is a french brand although the ClickAndGo is made in China.

click-and-go-chauffe-portable-par-induction-katalyzer.jpg

Its features here:
-powerfull induction heater (heat to the clic in 4-6s)
-a strong and large magnet
-a storage chamber large enough to fit a M by DynaVap
-a 2 depth hole to allow you 2 heat settings cause the deeper will heat more fully the cap&tip (there is a silicone pad, you can remove it with a pik)
-a 3 000mah built in battery (50 heat cycles in average)
-16s time out protection feature ( this is to protect the device, not your weed!)
- size is 11x7x3.1cm and weight is 275gr
- brushed aluminium body
- USB-C charging port + quick charger
- price is 129€ (there is an offer for both a ClickAndVape and a Phantom M 2019 for 159€)

Here the M storage chamber (button/usb port on the down right corner)

I got one a week ago, my other IH is a Pipe's first model (plugin IH), portability brings something nice although it's not really new although the M storage chamber is usefull. You power it on with 5 clics, it show first the battery level (it's quick don't miss it) green/blue/red and after the hole led becomes solid green and only start to flash red when a VapCap is inserted, that pulsing red led is usefull when you want to heat your tip after the clic, just count the number of pulses you want to add.
The 3 000mah built in battery was annoying to me cause I like replacable batteries, although it appears the built in battery seems strong enough for a weekend of usage (if not think about a power bank!).

To be honnest I didn't pay for the ClickAndGo I tested since I'm the LCV new blog writer! Although I will keep it cause it seems to do a better job preservating flavors (short hole setting) than the Pipes's IH which seems to produce big clouds quicker although , without the silicone pad it matches the Pipe's IH in clouds production!

Thank you FC, thank you LCV and thank you for looking at all fellow members!

Last edited by a moderator:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Yes, I agree it looks like the same unit and features... french brands are working together. I'll ask cause I wasn't aware of the FTV Go, it looks like it's a base unit and you can add your own logo and rename as you want, there is more and more vaporizers like that (i.e the X4 becomes the Hippie Pipe in US and it's called Silencio in the LCV shop, X4 isn't really a name since they offer you to rename it as you want).

PPN,
Reactions: RobbIt

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I just noticed I called it ClickAndVape while true name is ClickAndGo, my mistake, sorry

PPN,
  • Haha
Reactions: Sn4Pz

voodoo_vape

Vapour RebeL
Another difference seems to be the battery.. cuboo is only 1000mAh, which of course is not bad.. The option to play around with the tube and the silicon plates seems really cool!! I ordered two of the 'cuboo' ones..
Do you guys think that the silicon plates would have any issues with the heat that's produced in there?

voodoo_vape,
Well I actually got this one a week or 2 ago, the battery is definitely 1000mAh instead of 3000mAh that they state, they are also the exact same copy of the Cuboo and The Side Click, with probably more to come. I just watched that video of George swapping the tubes, and I hope to god that I can get that tube with the O-ring, because that's the only thing I'm missing to make this experience perfect, right now I do get a slightly hotter top of the Tip.

Woodisgood

Well I actually got this one a week or 2 ago, the battery is definitely 1000mAh instead of 3000mAh that they state, they are also the exact same copy of the Cuboo and The Side Click, with probably more to come. I just watched that video of George swapping the tubes, and I hope to god that I can get that tube with the O-ring, because that's the only thing I'm missing to make this experience perfect, right now I do get a slightly hotter top of the Tip.
So you would recommend it if it’s sold with the modification components, like the Sideclick is?

TommyDee

Vaporitor
So this is the Orion clone mentioned in the DV thread. UK offering - https://verdampftnochmal.de/products/en/cuboo

And then this one... SideClick - enjoy the review;
youtube.com/watch?v=Sv89jPU6zZI

Seems they also copied the patented reed switch implementation. Need a better case study -not- to go to China for new product development?

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
So this is the Orion clone mentioned in the DV thread. UK offering - https://verdampftnochmal.de/products/en/cuboo

And then this one... SideClick - enjoy the review;
youtube.com/watch?v=Sv89jPU6zZI

Seems they also copied the patented reed switch implementation. Need a better case study -not- to go to China for new product development?
Why is it an Orion clone ? Clone is something that looks 1:1 to the other stuff... also those models are mentioned up in the thread. It is a product made in China and rebranded by multiple companies .

Abysmal Vapor,

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Someone did refer to these as Orion clones in passing if that makes my statement clearer. Why would anyone clone Orion as it was? The schematic however could be cloned and rehoused. I didn't notice if it had the same activation delay as Orion in the video.

TommyDee,

fro

Did anyone ordering the Cuboo from verdampftnochmal.de receive the spare glass tube? I didn't, and verdampftnochmal seems to no respond to my email messages...

fro,

TommyDee

Vaporitor
The SideClick is the conversation in the video regarding the spare tube.
Not sure if all the variants would have the same spare parts included.

I have always adjusted the cap position where the flat of my cap with the bottom of the coil for a nice aggressive heating while avoiding combustion. This seems to work every time and remains consistent regardless of how tall the coil is.

One last observation - Silicone pads suck a lot of heat away from the clicker. I have much better luck with the simple adhesive cork-dots available for furniture protection from the grocery store. They are just under 2mm thick. I still have one in one of my Fluxer Flites and it is aging wonderfully.
If you do stick with the silicone pads, punch an 8mm hole in the middle of the pad to minimize contact using a leather punch or alike.

voodoo_vape

Vapour RebeL
Did anyone ordering the Cuboo from verdampftnochmal.de receive the spare glass tube? I didn't, and verdampftnochmal seems to no respond to my email messages..
received my two units today and both had the spare glass in.. im sure that there was just a misundestanding with verdamp...

speaking of which.. mine hasn't got the red o-ring on top of the glass tube... i don't think that I'd have to worry about it tho..
I've already opened up and tested out the alternative option and I must say that the roasting is getting much more aggressive and as @TommyDee mentions it also worried me that kind of touch with the pads.. do you think that it can get you some taste as well eventually??
i'm still not sure if the custom version is better or not.. im probably more for the default mode, but will have to test it out a bit more for a more precise decision... :sherlock::science:

voodoo_vape,

fro

Hey Fro, sorry to get back to you so late. Can you please write another mail: shop@verdampftnochmal.de so we fix you up ASAP. All the best.
Hi, thanks for your message. I've sent 3 messages in the last couple of weeks, 2 of which to the address you mention. The subject line contains my order number VN62174420. Maybe the messages ended up in the spam bin?

fro,

verdampftnochmal

Retailer
Hi, thanks for your message. I've sent 3 messages in the last couple of weeks, 2 of which to the address you mention. The subject line contains my order number VN62174420. Maybe the messages ended up in the spam bin?
sweet, we will contact you asap. Thank you Fro and sorry for the delay... :)

verdampftnochmal,
Reactions: btka
Top Bottom