Induction Heater ClickAndGo by Katalyzer

voodoo_vape

Vapour RebeL
if it is loose inside, i would recomend you getting that O-Ring cause it keeps the glas stable. Did you bought it with us?
Yes, its the cuboo version. It's not loose, but since it's mentioned in the product specs, I thought I should point it out.
The 'click' that the tube does when inserted to the bottom of the circuit, seems to keep it stable enough.

voodoo_vape,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Too many cooks!

Meet another IH in the wall: the "IH Go" by French Touch Vaporizer (FTV)

I don't know what Chinese factory is behind but it's a great job imo.
Well it is linked in the second post of the thread ;) ... I agree it looks like they took some inspiration of the Mag Heater concepts and made it mass produced.
Click and Vape ,,Cuboo,Sideclick,The Clicker,IH Go, That is sofar ;).

Greenteam

Less ego. More soul.
Well it is linked in the second post of the thread ;) ... I agree it looks like they took some inspiration of the Mag Heater concepts and made it mass produced.
Click and Vape ,,Cuboo,Sideclick,The Clicker,IH Go, That is sofar ;).

Last but not Least the VapeHeater Go by vapefully 😉 first mentioned by @vandalizedbythelotus in the Dynavap thread

Greenteam,
  • Love
Reactions: vapognak

voodoo_vape

Vapour RebeL
If you want we do something about it please shoot us a mail at info@verdampftnochmal.de :)

one of them seems to be faulty so we will do something eventually. I've emailed you at 'shop' address. :)

At the beginning I thought that it was a charging issue but unfortunately it's not. The heater stops working after no more than 30 clicks.. As soon as I insert the cap, power is cut. That's what you get when chinese products get in the middle.. At least let's hope that replacement will go smoothly..

voodoo_vape,

DonMarteng

Im using the additional included glass tube with 3 silicone pads and finding it slightly more aggresive than my PSM.
Battery life is pretty good, been testing it all day and it stll shows some charge.
To all people in EU having trouble getting a good IH this is a very solid choice!
The magnet is so strong you could grab the dyna and lift up the heater with it which I like a lot.
Grabbed mine from LCV in France, had good experience with them compared to the other shops.
Shipping was 2 days to Germany!

voodoo_vape

Vapour RebeL
Im using the additional included glass tube with 3 silicone pads and finding it slightly more aggresive than my PSM.
Battery life is pretty good, been testing it all day and it stll shows some charge.
To all people in EU having trouble getting a good IH this is a very solid choice!
The magnet is so strong you could grab the dyna and lift up the heater with it which I like a lot.
Grabbed mine from LCV in France, had good experience with them compared to the other shops.
Shipping was 2 days to Germany!

I totally agree on the magnet.. really strong stuff!! you have the 3000Mah version then, right? I'm on a 'count-clicks' mission with mine.. :D I'm drawing a line for each one, until it fades out.. hoping that the battery is just fine and I'm just clicking away, although I'm pretty sure that it's the 1000mah battery.. and the clicks may have been 'pumped' upwards a bit
Anyway.. I'm on 15 clicks since this morning, didn't have it with me in the office, and counting... Night is still young :clap::smug::science:

EDIT:
I have it with the 2 silicone plates, which is definitely more aggressive.. but then again, it really makes it a nice 3-4 proper hitter... bazooka style!!
now that I'm thinking of it.. is there any case that this modification could affect battery life...????

Last edited:
voodoo_vape,
I totally agree on the magnet.. really strong stuff!! you have the 3000Mah version then, right? I'm on a 'count-clicks' mission with mine.. :D I'm drawing a line for each one, until it fades out.. hoping that the battery is just fine and I'm just clicking away, although I'm pretty sure that it's the 1000mah battery.. and the clicks may have been 'pumped' upwards a bit
Anyway.. I'm on 15 clicks since this morning, didn't have it with me in the office, and counting... Night is still young :clap::smug::science:

EDIT:
I have it with the 2 silicone plates, which is definitely more aggressive.. but then again, it really makes it a nice 3-4 proper hitter... bazooka style!!
now that I'm thinking of it.. is there any case that this modification could affect battery life...????
I think in the end they are all 1000Mah, and I did notice the glass modification affects battery life, since it takes a few seconds longer to click compared to the stock variation.

voodoo_vape

Vapour RebeL
oook...so I made it to 51 freaking clicks.. and now im just trying to get the necessary stuff and head to bed.. few quick notes though

- the captive cap's behavior to the heater is much more resilient than the normal one.. finally I can see the difference of the those two
- around click n.44-45 I popped in the 3rd plate in the tube... probably this setup is slightly less aggressive than with the 2 plates..
- cuboo still has some power, i don't :p .. will wait in the morning and see how many clicks are left though..
- happy to see that my cuboo is not faulty.. and i can admit that the 50 clicks are not as many as they may sound...

voodoo_vape

Vapour RebeL
so I woke up this morning only to find out that there were no clicks left :p :p
to get those 51 clicks though, I only had the cuboo strictly switched on during the sessions.. then switched off and waited for the next ones.
The 3rd plate also makes the cap roast slightly evenly and in a better way I may say.. still aggressive, but not that much. Still you gotta respect the click almost to the millisecond, otherwise you'll end up with a 'coughing-hit'.. and this is what made me have the 3rd plate applied. Nice juicy hits, but eventually you have a stiffer throat with just the 2 in the tube.
Definitely worth the money spent on it and looking forward having this little saver out and about and enjoy the most of my caps!! Carrying a power bank, will make this a lethal combination..

DonMarteng

I agree 100%!
Have you tried SS tips? I have never used SS with my PSM but with this one and 3 plates its a whole other experience.
Ti is almost too harsh and less flavourful now, the 2019 SS in comparison tastes phenomenal!
Also I prefer the standard M over my Vortex with this cause of the tastier thicker clouds.
Its a lot of fun to experience with all the stems and tips again.
So far only 2020 M kinda disappointed.
Very happy overall - battery, design, power and style for good money!

swieder711

Which seller will ship this IH to the USA? The one in Germany doesn't list USA. I want one to replace my Orion.

Last edited:
swieder711,

DonMarteng

Check previous posts here for all sellers.
Lacentralevapeur has a great deal on the IH plus Shadow M from 2019!
My fav DV at the moment with this heater :)

Fatbiff

Does anyone know if you can charge with a more powerful charger or will it blow the battery??

Fatbiff,

DonMarteng

It has usb c and a quickcharger included, i can measure next time, but its pretty fast. Similar to a PSM id say.

DonMarteng,

Fatbiff

Just curious and cautious of trying, I have a charger that charges my phone in a way faster time than the charger that was supplied so it must charge it quicker?

Fatbiff,

beasty

So the battery is not replaceable at all?
Looks like it is replaceable? Anyone know what kind of battery this is? I would like to get a spare battery or maybe a battery with larger capacity if possible.

Cuboo-Heater-Inside.jpg

TommyDee

Vaporitor
There is nothing standard about that pack. The cable interface is not something I recognize. Can a pack be reverse engineered? Of course.

beasty

There is nothing standard about that pack. The cable interface is not something I recognize. Can a pack be reverse engineered? Of course.
:(

Let's hope someone will find out with time, or maybe the manufacturer will offer a solution at some point.
It is a great ih in my opinion and I'd hate to "lose" the portability of it due to a degraded battery.

beasty,

TommyDee

Vaporitor
The battery should last a user with a daily charge for about 1-1/2 years (~500 cycles). At this time the battery should be at about 80% of its capacity.

I suspect it will take an artisan to come up with workable replacements. Manufacturers are in the business of obsolescence after all.

While you have it apart, care to take a swag at the pinout on the 6 pin connector? I suspect they doubled up on the outside two leads to provide the current needed to power the IH on those little pins.

I'll keep an eye out for the new pinout and report back if I find this to be a new standard.

Typical 3S LiPo arrangement -
67bc6269a8f75905156c7fdf3795ddb57cd032ad.jpg

beasty

The battery should last a user with a daily charge for about 1-1/2 years (~500 cycles). At this time the battery should be at about 80% of its capacity.

I suspect it will take an artisan to come up with workable replacements. Manufacturers are in the business of obsolescence after all.

While you have it apart, care to take a swag at the pinout on the 6 pin connector? I suspect they doubled up on the outside two leads to provide the current needed to power the IH on those little pins.

I'll keep an eye out for the new pinout and report back if I find this to be a new standard.

Typical 3S LiPo arrangement -
67bc6269a8f75905156c7fdf3795ddb57cd032ad.jpg

Thank you for the info.
I am a daily charger yeah, figured that would take it's toll.
What do you mean "at this time it's at 80% capacity"? Do you mean you start out at 80% capacity, it would be nearly dead after 500 cycles right?

Kind of disappointing to hear about the battery, I'm not very technical so I don't know if this is a dumb question or not but would it be possible to convert it to a wall powered unit as a last resort?
The IH can already be used when plugged in though, unfortunately no pass through.

And I currently do not have this IH apart, I linked to a pic from @verdampftnochmal, who as a retailer of this ih actually might be able to shed some light on the battery situation. I overlooked their posts in this thread.
Ill try to take a look at that connector.

Last edited:
beasty,
Reactions: mwnger

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Cool, yea, the retailers will have the best answer. They didn't have to do that. Wall powered would require some wiring and it doesn't sound like you want to do that. These can be hazardous if not done right.

Battery ratings are based on a minimum charge after so many cycles. Typically they rate these cells at 80% capacity after 500 cycles. They still work. Just needs charging more often. Until they do die by swelling to double their size. Then you have a problem. Hence recommended replacement at 80% capacity.

Top Bottom