Cheap High Quality Bubbler

coolbreeze

I don't have a Klein, and that one is more tempting than most (for me) because it is more reasonable.
It functions really nicely. I'm using it with the Couch Log now and it's recycling to beat the band.

Edit: Function's great, you can drive it with a manual vape using breath control.
IMG-5797.jpg

EDIT 2: Runs fine with the Anvil!

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Thanks again for bringing this back. Love to hear how it compares for you. I am really enjoying this pipe! Maybe someday they'll come in green...

Oh I don't have one on the way, hopefully I'll try it someday, but I'm trying to sell more still and not buy! And I sent my green one on to Delta Hotel as well so someday I will need to replace it, although I don't want green haha I have influx on the way in purple however...

PizzaWizard

Would that SAML Klein be any good for dabs? I have been so tempted to get it but I mainly need a dab rig right now and it sounds like it's more for flower? I might get it anyways tbh. I've been really happy with my SAML straight fab.

Shit Snacks

Would that SAML Klein be any good for dabs? I have been so tempted to get it but I mainly need a dab rig right now and it sounds like it's more for flower? I might get it anyways tbh. I've been really happy with my SAML straight fab.

Definitely originally designed for dabs so probably more than solid! if you like its style

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Oh yeah, some of you may not know:

Ima maybe git me a mp, scooby-catcher or 2 and ask 'bouta dropdown.... for a 65mm dewar joint can.....:tup::peace:
So, the mp arrived late morning with the mail, no ash catcher(s) ordered or received, or anything else yet ftm (later in the week, I suppose...) If you own a 3-piece or 2-piece bubbler w/removable mouthpiece and don't already have one of these, I highly suggest you grab one as they are excellent and an extremely good value ($14 delivered to MA in less than 3 full days ..!? No-brainer!)... it fits both the Goo Roo and Dabbing Warehouse bubs wonderfully...💕

Edit: Remember, EVERYTHING on the site is 30% off w/code "Insta" thru 10/26... Free shipping, too (at least within US)! She obviously could use the sales, good time to help a cool artist with high quality, already very affordable products, out...!:brow::tup::peace:

Edit2: Whoops! I guess I got myself a little too excited too...! :uhoh::disgust::

(LOOK at the total before discount...:o:cool: how could I refuse...??:mental::haw::rofl:)

Edit3: I guess not everything is on sale as I don't believe the shot glasses were discounted...:hmm: Oh well, no biggie either way... WANT.

Last edited:

gmo67

I've had the FC mod now for 2 weeks ,its been an excellent purchase ,really enjoying the openness of the rig and its so easy to clean, also been impressed by the workmanship and I'll definitely be looking to buy more of Saml glass's products.
GetAttachmentThumbnail

TedJones

Don’t think I’ve seen that perc that the Shredder rigs have. Looks pretty simple and sits far towards the bottom. Any quick feedback or function description/vids? Using flower :suspicious:

TedJones,

Shit Snacks

Don’t think I’ve seen that perc that the Shredder rigs have. Looks pretty simple and sits far towards the bottom. Any quick feedback or function description/vids? Using flower :suspicious:

It's just a shower head with four slits (some of them might have holes) so nothing special although not that easy to find from China... Instagram has function videos, I think someone else posted one here maybe too, certainly feedback and descriptions if you search... ("Shredder" probably enough)

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Maybe not super cheap, even on sale (but not too bad)... looks pretty stable and easy to clean, tho I'm not a fan of those slitted downstem percs, I have other ones that may fit... these shorter ones are pretty common and cheap:

Doubt I'll buy it this time around but thought it was worth posting anyway...✌️

Shit Snacks

That actually looks like a, well not sure what came first but, knock off for lack of a better word, of the emerald OG trubblers... (I have a beautiful full color one I posted in the heady thread a while ago and now have a matching dropdown for it from RBB) although it is shorter and wider it seems?...

Meanwhile this is also not exactly super cheap, but it is all clear, 14 mm recycler from updog that I'm sure he will give you a great deal on, if anyone here is interested!

Exsmoker

Plant Manager
I had been enjoying a small globe bubbler for my Dynavap Vong but I had an accident and broke it. As I’m going through some unpleasant chemo, I said screw it, I’ll just use something else. But I was missing it and decided to go ahead and try to replace it with something similar.

I found this one on eBay for $37 shipped, and it arrived in 13 days from China to the east coast U.S. Anyway, it looks & works very well and I’m happy that I indulged myself.

globe6-Original.jpg

techtoker

I'm tempted by that grav upline clone!

@Shit Snacks , I use dynavaps and similar TEDg vapes through water. Do you have any recommendations specifically for that type of setup?

I alternate between MJ Arsenal pieces (currently using the turret) and the grav trumpet globe.

Shit Snacks

I'm tempted by that grav upline clone!

@Shit Snacks , I use dynavaps and similar TEDg vapes through water. Do you have any recommendations specifically for that type of setup?

I alternate between MJ Arsenal pieces (currently using the turret) and the grav trumpet globe.

Yo I don't know if I can help so much with vapcap stuff as I don't have any of those new ones but I'm going to hit you up if you mean the GRAV upline bubbler...

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: techtoker

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
So, the mp arrived late morning with the mail, no ash catcher(s) ordered or received, or anything else yet ftm (later in the week, I suppose...) If you own a 3-piece or 2-piece bubbler w/removable mouthpiece and don't already have one of these, I highly suggest you grab one as they are excellent and an extremely good value ($14 delivered to MA in less than 3 full days ..!? No-brainer!)... it fits both the Goo Roo and Dabbing Warehouse bubs wonderfully...💕

Edit: Remember, EVERYTHING on the site is 30% off w/code "Insta" thru 10/26... Free shipping, too (at least within US)! She obviously could use the sales, good time to help a cool artist with high quality, already very affordable products, out...!:brow::tup::peace:

Edit2: Whoops! I guess I got myself a little too excited too...! :uhoh::disgust::

(LOOK at the total before discount...:o:cool: how could I refuse...??:mental::haw::rofl:)

Edit3: I guess not everything is on sale as I don't believe the shot glasses were discounted...:hmm: Oh well, no biggie either way... WANT.

She just finished up my work and asked me to choose which ash catcher I want, both the dry w/the carb and the wet w/a removable downstem is a $20 up-charge... pretty sure I'm going wet, so that bitchin' carbed dry one and the other plain dry one may be available....! :tup::peace:💕

Her pics (minus the shot glasses):

Edit: due to a death in the family (her dad died yesterday) the drop-down etc talk has been put off until thanksgiving... :(:rip:

Last edited:

coolbreeze

@coolbreeze , are you still a big fan of the milkball bubbler? I’m getting sick of my FC-UFO and always been a fan of the milkball bubbler. Thinking about using it for the ZX https://vgoodiez.com/collections/wa...lkball-bubbler-artisan-by-rickbirdbarry-glass

@invertedisdead
Yeah, I like it a lot, it's a go-to on my desk. I have others that are a little smoother or slightly better with flavor, but it's great overall and cools well, and it's just fun to use. With the ZX you can go with smaller pieces too because it works so well at low temps, but the Milkball has range and works well with warmer vapes, too.

Edit: Man, he's got some nice ones now!

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

@coolbreeze , are you still a big fan of the milkball bubbler? I’m getting sick of my FC-UFO and always been a fan of the milkball bubbler. Thinking about using it for the ZX https://vgoodiez.com/collections/wa...lkball-bubbler-artisan-by-rickbirdbarry-glass

Just to give you a counterpoint, I sold mine, I had a scalloped second, helped me see why people like them, but ultimately just not for me... Too much water and volume with the orb and only two whole perc, mouthpiece style a bit too (for mine and my table I had to hold it really for most use ultimately)

I would also find the UFO kind of boring, never grabbed one, but I got the TAG modular donut piece instead, it can also get boring though I think it is more useful... However I prefer the GooRoo 3piece or new FC mod generally, but also depends on vape

Top Bottom