Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Because I just got a kick-ass ultrasonic cleaner, I decided to run the vast majority of my glass etc thru that single batch of cleaning solution (simple green and distilled water) , so I decided to take pics for posterity sake. This is most of what I have, minus the Saml "Beehive" handheld bubbler that my buddy has since "borrowed"... indefinitely apparently...:rolleyes::

Left to right:

Polar OG Blast Shield, Goo Roo Glass 3-Piece, DHGate Diffusion "Pump", Dabbing Warehouse 3-Piece, Stashshack double-slitted circ-perc cheapo
IMG-2407.jpg

Texas Hot Glass Contoured Baby Recycler, Puffitup "Dewdrop" Rig, Baio.t/Greek Glass fumed Saki Bottle, Aqua Labs Tech 14mm Mini-Wax Rig, DHGate mini travel bubbler
IMG-2409.jpg

Assorted j-hooks, downstems, mouthpieces, whip adapters
IMG-2414.jpg

Ash catchers, stands, banger caps, pearls, stoppers, injector bowls
IMG-2403.jpg

Adapters, drop-downs, bangers
IMG-2402.jpg

Whip stuff, Goo Roo Glass Welded Tater-Tot, banger stand
IMG-2405.jpg

Tater-Tot again, banger insert collection
IMG-2411.jpg

:peace:

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
So you wanna know the real reason I had to replace the Dabbing Warehouse 3-piece bubbler that I gave away to a friend in need... this is why:
IMG-2424.jpg

The mp are at the same height!

I love swapping mouthpieces with the Goo Roo! They both compliment each other perfectly... the Goo Roo is at the correct height now to view injector bowls whilst hitting and the Goo Roo mp on the DW makes the banger close and low enough (I'm old w/bad eyes remember) to view inside while hitting, as well:
IMG-2426.jpg

Add the 18mm mp from the Sticky Brick HydroMaxx and there's tons of variation to be had... love it!

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I'd love to see a DW 3-piece next to a SAML FC-MOD for size comparison. Anyone have both?
Not I, mostly cuz a lil wawa possibly sittin in a joint don't bother me too much...:brow: but the thing that the DW has over both is the ease of cleaning/quickness of hand cleaning... no solvents necessary! (not that you really need any for either:rolleyes:) The big 29mm(?) downstem top joint means you can jam anything in there... or just chuck it all into the dishwasher...! ✌️

olysh pops

A video review of the THG Basic 90 Degree Dry Ash Catcher. It catches the ashes and I find the heat too. Airy, thick glass, very handsome, it become indispensable with the Sherlock Shredder. The movement of steam inside this small space can be surprising.

PS I ordered an 18mm and received a 14mm, Shawna Benson sent one back in the right size, she does a great job and ensures quality service (I'm in the EU) ! :tup:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Oh yeah she does make really nice catchers!

I'd love to see a DW 3-piece next to a SAML FC-MOD for size comparison. Anyone have both?

Do you mean the original FC mod? Those are close in size, similar circ perc, but different mouthpiece joint (male vs female) However the newer current FC mod that is like the goo three-piece is quite a bit bigger, taller really

fucreg123

So this is my only piece of glass I have as of now. So far I've been mostly a native dynavap user, but since I got the BAKx I've been really enjoying using this water piece. It's very smooth but sometimes I feel there is too much air with the vapor. I would like to try a recycler piece (because I think it looks cool), that has less empty air room. Any suggestions?

Shit Snacks

So this is my only piece of glass I have as of now. So far I've been mostly a native dynavap user, but since I got the BAKx I've been really enjoying using this water piece. It's very smooth but sometimes I feel there is too much air with the vapor. I would like to try a recycler piece (because I think it looks cool), that has less empty air room. Any suggestions?

Yeah those are just not good for vaping imo I don't like them for many reasons as I've said many times lol

I'm actually not sure a recycler would be the best thing for BAK because there is often air flow restriction there and you want full flow for better recycler function...

However SamL I'm making a version of that really nice recycler I discovered so it can finally be available again, around Christmas though they said... That one might handle BAK okay though!

I did order this one, paid 22$ with shipping to EU. I can let you know about the quality when arrives.

Yeah these are everywhere, dime a dozen, solid basic circ perc little rig

Thank you for mentioning the seller again haha I'll have to pipe up and say they are scam artists (even though you got your stuff without issue they still sell other things they don't have in stock and fail to tell you until after money gets released and you ask several times) so I encourage everyone to boycott them in particular lol

That recycler is available also pretty much anywhere very cheap too so yeah no reason to support them I say at least... The first recycler I don't think would be good with BAK either, a lot of chug suction with the barrel matrix in that design (I had both of these previously and sold them since I have much better recyclers now based on my own experience worth whatever the price differences too)

This one looks pretty bad honestly, not going to function well at all imo

Yeah these are more common and more functional, not really ideal for BAK I would not think, more for dabbing, it has circ perc I think though so it might have enough flow although the multiple uptake will restrict, the egg will be fun though!

So I already placed my order for this piece! Will post a review.

Oh so yeah I guess you'll see, could dab with BAK using it too, but yeah whole nugs maybe, airflow restriction with ground but probably not going to work too well with water for recycler function flow? These are available from a variety of sellers in different colors btw

Is this piece the RBR from biao.t I read about?

Yes that is one of his shops, most manufacturers have multiple storefronts, that is the RBR V1 with full color wig wag making it more expensive, you can get them in different colors, there is also the V2 and V3, ash catch versions and more now... They are all right, but I'm not so into them honestly...

If you skim backwards in this thread you will find a lot of suggestions for glass and recyclers, it gets pretty busy because we talk so much and share so much but if you take the time you will find pretty much every possible solid suggestion for something you like that works best for what you want... Most better than what was shared just now imo

fucreg123

Thanks a lot for that answer @Shit Snacks. I've been going back a lot in this thread but the problem for me is I have no idea which of the recommendations are good, which of the links are soso..

If you get around to it, I'd really appreciate a best of compilation ^^

fucreg123,

Shit Snacks

Thanks a lot for that answer @Shit Snacks. I've been going back a lot in this thread but the problem for me is I have no idea which of the recommendations are good, which of the links are soso..

If you get around to it, I'd really appreciate a best of compilation ^^

Oh, I mean I wouldn't suggest getting random links per se, usually there is discussion on those too, but I'm talking about where people actually purchased the rig and then reviewed it basically... Going back through is how I found stuff originally and then went on contributing myself, unfortunately it's gotten really big only bigger so my stuff is always for their back probably now and the searching can be pretty untenable without real direction either... Sorry I no longer have the energy myself!

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
That Straight Fab, or another version of it, are the primary glass pieces that I have wanted to add to my collection that I have not yet purchased. The FC Mod was another, but the new SAML version of the Mod I picked up is very pleasing. One day the straight Fab will pass the "get it" threshold and I'll be done buying glass... :rolleyes:

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
The SAML straight fab has pretty much replaced all my flower pieces, and the THG shredder all my dab rigs. Both are worth far beyond their purchase price, IMO.

ETA: my shredder recently developed a crack at the pass through joint on the can wall; I already have a replacement, no questions asked. Fantastic work, fantastic service, if you’re considering buying something from THG please do.

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
This looks like it could be decent for the money, and for those that want it faster than DHGATE... maybe... (not me atm)?:
IMG-2448.jpg

Gotta spend $20 more to get the free shipping tho...😑

Edit: Expires 10/4

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Quoting this here from vapor related equipment since it fairly cheap glass, unique glycerin freeze coil hydro tubes for $80/100
Hey Everyone,

Greetings! I'm David, the owner of VapeWidgets.Com, and I'm thrilled to introduce both myself and our upcoming product to this amazing forum. Our specialty lies in niche accessories tailored for Storz and Bickel products, including the renowned Volcano Hybrid, Crafty+, and more.

So, I kicked off this business because I'm a huge fan of vaping and thought it might help me get over my VAS (spoiler: it didn't). I'm all about keeping prices fair and only put up stuff we've tried and dig ourselves—like, products we actually use day in, day out. We've added a bunch of items over time via testing them out, and hey, if you've got ideas, we're all ears! Oh, and we're over in Frederick, MD, so if you're on the east coast, you'll get your stuff pretty darn fast!

We have been selling quite a few accessories for awhile and one of our biggest sellers is the volcano bubbler which attaches to the top of your volcano and allows for the vapor to filtered through water.

We have decided to innovate on this idea through personal need and tinkering and community feedback and are now happy to announce the launch of the all new "Glacier Tube" for the Volcano!

This product cools down the vapor coming out of your volcano using a glycerin filled chamber with a coil inside(you freeze first) and a water bubbler underneath, this allows for super cool temp bags, and through personal use and testers we have found we are able to finish a bag about 90% faster without so much coughing.

As a major cougher myself this has been a major game changer and has taken me from finishing a volcano bag in 10-15 minutes to only 2 minutes or less.

The Glacier tube comes in two variants:

Version 1: Comes with a bubbler and freeze coil. ($99)

Pictures:
Version 2: Is a freeze coil only. ($79)

Pictures:
For a visual treat, check out the Freeze Coil + Bubbler in Action:

Stock and Shipping Updates:

• Wave 1: Comprising 25 Freeze Coil Only models and 25 Freeze Coil + Bubbler models, these are scheduled for shipment during the week of 10/16/2023. Availability for pre-order until stock lasts.
  • Wave 2: 500 each of Freeze Coil Only models and Freeze Coil + Bubbler models, set to ship by the week of 11/06/2023. Pre-order starts once the first wave is sold out.
  • We'll continually update our listings based on stock availability, with further waves dependent on product sell-through rates.

More waves will become available based upon product sell through rate.

For more details or to place a pre-order, visit:

https://vapewidgets.com/products/the-glacier-tube-freeze-coil-and-water-bubbler-for-your-volcano

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns I would love to get a discussion going on the product!

Best Regards,
David

DavidVape

Owner, VapeWidgets.com
Retailer
Top Bottom