Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Dejavu

are the titan stems worth getting? I have a down stem that is 7 inches and I hear it can go up to 8 inches and has multiple percs?

I know it's been out for a while but wondering if the hype is real about it?...

Also are there any new bongs like troys green one on dhgate? I know they restock the thin versions but saw some new one that jerry had.

Dejavu,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Also are there any new bongs like troys green one on dhgate? I know they restock the thin versions but saw some new one that jerry had

We've shared all of them here, if you search thread for "straight fab" that is what this style is called, JC glass shop has that honeycomb version, FOL perc version still from CaliBear, but there are some other versions from other sellers, like SamL Steven Popular Glass has a big one available now

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Grass Yes

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I've seen many peeps here interested in these... not super cheap, even with the 40% off, but find a better deal out there (I'm not interested atm):

The "Anodized Cosmic Camo" is out of stock and apparently the sale doesnt work on the "Full Send", but I bet if you emailed Ayad he'd give it to you.... :peace:

Last edited:

Alligator427

I finally bought some ash catcher because I need extra filtering with my allergy to my favorite plant. There is not a lot of choice in EU.
This one make the job, but I have my face a little bite too closed from the head of my B1 and there is more restriction in the airflow. I wait today an other in 14mm from katalyzer that is smaller.

I finally bought some ash catcher because I need extra filtering with my allergy to my favorite plant. There is not a lot of choice in EU.
This one make the job, but I have my face a little bite too closed from the head of my B1 and there is more restriction in the airflow. I wait today an other in 14mm from katalyzer that is smaller.

Edit : and the katalyzer ash catcher ...

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Edit : and the katalyzer ash catcher ...

Looks cool! You might want to consider looking into a dropdown, as I'm in the market for one, too. Something like one of these maybe?:

Last edited:

Alligator427

Looks cool! You might want to consider looking into a dropdown, as I'm in the market for one, too. Something like one these maybe?:

Yes you're right, but there will be a lot of floppy pieces to vape safely in my sofa ...

howie105

Hi everyone, I am shopping for a Chinese three tier honeycomb bong to replace the one I broke belonging to someone else. So who on DHgate is relatively dependable and produces reasonably useful pieces. Thanks

howie105,

feralcomprehension

Qualified Observer
Hi everyone, I am shopping for a Chinese three tier honeycomb bong to replace the one I broke belonging to someone else. So who on DHgate is relatively dependable and produces reasonably useful pieces. Thanks
Not the gate but check thickassglass; wait for Black Friday if that discount isn't up yet.

feralcomprehension,

Shit Snacks

Yes you're right, but there will be a lot of floppy pieces to vape safely in my sofa ...

Yeah what you have is way too tall and close with a rig like that, most rigs have this problem, that's why I always use s-shape drop-down adapters and I have a wide variety of them to change sizes as well... I could go on and on about how good they are haha and I have shared links to many different style great ones here :tup:

Hey hey, in another glass thread, and there was someone else who was set on getting honeycomb, here is a triple I shared there:

However I think this would be the better one, similar to how inline honeycomb is best for getting full use of the honeycomb disc, although most of those only have one honeycomb disc I think? Anyway this one here, has triple honeycomb, with a shower head perc that drops down through them, so it should essentially work the same if not even better... Let us know if you get it:
https://www.dhgate.com/product/tkl/...=ff8080814637ba5e01465ab2a6cb3557|-|730330735

Shit Snacks

I'll have to experiment again but I was drinking water when the water level was higher, but maybe there's a sweet spot I am missing. Or I was inhaling too hard. I never had a recycler before.

Yeah play around, there are a few variables, depends what you are using it with, along with how you inhale, how that affects how you inhale... You do want to be able to rip it pretty freely though so I could be wrong!

howie105

Yeah what you have is way too tall and close with a rig like that, most rigs have this problem, that's why I always use s-shape drop-down adapters and I have a wide variety of them to change sizes as well... I could go on and on about how good they are haha and I have shared links to many different style great ones here :tup:

Hey hey, in another glass thread, and there was someone else who was set on getting honeycomb, here is a triple I shared there:

However I think this would be the better one, similar to how inline honeycomb is best for getting full use of the honeycomb disc, although most of those only have one honeycomb disc I think? Anyway this one here, has triple honeycomb, with a shower head perc that drops down through them, so it should essentially work the same if not even better... Let us know if you get it:
https://www.dhgate.com/product/tkl/...=ff8080814637ba5e01465ab2a6cb3557|-|730330735
I thank you for the help.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Here's my THG collection (minus the extra 19mm mp, smoking bowls and tasters). All purchased 30% off list:

Carbed 90 Degree Donut Ash Catcher
Contoured Hollow Foot Sherlock Shredder (w/19mm mouthpiece)
Basic 90 Degree Wet Ash Catcher
Mini Hollow Foot Showerhead (not available on site?!)
Contoured Hollow Foot Baby Recycler
THG Shot Glasses

Why is cheap booze always better in little glasses?

Edit: oh yeah, and just to take 'Asshole' to a whole new level, I decided to grab that Apex bubbler to include with the replacement dropdown (carb cap too... :brow:). Should be here in a few days...!:

Beck - Asshole

🖕✌️

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

The third video is an example of what happens with too much water.

Oh yeah, definitely more of a risk with dabbing, I've had that happen using a slurper even though the water level was fine, so what you're using effects airflow etc. Works really well with herbs at least regardless!

Shit Snacks,

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Here or the heady thread...? :uhoh::
I haven't really been into his "flat", for lack of a better word, rig "kick" he's been on lately, but these little travel/handhelds could be cool, I think... kinda like a wacky recycler j-hook of sorts....? The caps are key....:tup:

Edit: Oh, and High Five started their Black Friday sale.... EVERYTHING is at least 50% off (you can bet your ASS I'm gonna get credited for everything I bought there a few days ago, too)! Some pretty sweet deals there now:

Last edited:

PizzaWizard

I'm loving the saml klein more than I thought I would. I get better flavor out from it than the straight fab. Now I'm looking for a small drop down or ash catcher that looks nice on it. Maybe the biao.t one. Some of the TAG ones look nice too.

Edit: Now I'm leaning towards this one

I just cleaned and felt like showing off my small collection.

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
It's my "day of rest" godammit (Janet)! And this is what I choose to do...

Test out EVERY mouthpiece I own, including the 4 (orange) whips not pictured:

With the Hollow Foot Contoured Sherlock Shredder:

Currently utilizing the HydroMaxx mp:

Sorry about the soul-sucking shitty light...:

"Gettin' juiced up beyond belief"...:brow::tup:

Beck - Beercan

:rockon::smug::cheers::leaf::spliff::peace:

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

I'm loving the saml klein more than I thought I would. I get better flavor out from it than the straight fab. Now I'm looking for a small drop down or ash catcher that looks nice on it. Maybe the biao.t one. Some of the TAG ones look nice too.

Edit: Now I'm leaning towards this one

These are pretty nice, but I special request I had them make 14-18 and 18-14 for me, instead of two 14-14
Not the highest quality or thickest glass, but good enough and great ergonomics...

I had another really nice style of 14-14 but it looks like the seller no longer has them available...

These are the classic, solid cheap, and you don't have to get two of the same if you write in the notes and message you can get two different sizes like I have from them:

These are a bit nicer quality and you can buy single instead of two:

TedJones

Was looking to get just the catcher (that didn't work out too well) and added this bubbler from the same seller. Finally some color to go along with my other plain janes and even though it's lightweight, it feels pretty solid. Fairly smooth and here's some quick Action.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Check this lil puppy out:
IMG-2842.jpg

IMG-2844.jpg

IMG-2847.jpg

I can't link you cuz it's outta stock, and I haven't tested it out yet, but this could very well end up being the single greatest internet purchase of my life (and yes, I'm including all those Silk Road "products" from back in the day)....! :brow::mental::peace:

Edit: Temu, btw.... took less than a week, I believe... free shipping, too, with all the other awesome impulse crap they're apparently sending me daily...:rolleyes: mostly cuz of dabs & single-malt, but really, it's just the scotch, of course, and one of the many reasons I generally rarely (over) indulge in any kind of booze at all... only just lately...:tup:

Last edited:
Top Bottom