• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Dejavu

I'm not sure what you mean exactly, since this is a shower head perc... I think what you are asking, is this one better than the more standard matrix perc? And I would say yes, it seems like a slitted orb shower head and I despise matrix grid with their airflow etc.
yeah sorry. The orb looking one vs the matrix for mega globe. So the orb then it is! thanks

slippery

D4DWi5u.png
anyone have any idea if this natural perc spike tube i saw on youtube is buyable anywhere? it looks like a china brand and i've been looking for a natty perc with some dry cooling i can stack a hit in like that.
the branding is 'golden crown glass' but i can't find the exact tube anywhere.

Last edited:

snackmaster

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
D4DWi5u.png
anyone have any idea if this natural perc spike tube i saw on youtube is buyable anywhere? it looks like a china brand and i've been looking for a natty perc with some dry cooling i can stack a hit in like that.
the branding is 'golden crown glass' but i can't find the exact tube anywhere.

Oh I've seen some variations on eBay, but not that exact one, very interesting without a perc at all...

Yeah I actually have one of these I am selling in the classifieds (along with some other pieces if anyone is interested) from a great seller (DGCglass) and it is really nice quality with milk blue accents... They do have a perk though, it is simple two slits facing downwards inline, so that allows you to load a variety of different water levels for different experience, it works well dry too, and the downstem acts as a dry catch area for herbal particles if you don't load more water above the perc

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: LesPlenty

slippery

Oh I've seen some variations on eBay, but not that exact one, very interesting without a perc at all...

Yeah I actually have one of these I am selling in the classifieds (along with some other pieces if anyone is interested) from a great seller (DGCglass) and it is really nice quality with milk blue accents... They do have a perk though, it is simple two slits facing downwards inline, so that allows you to load a variety of different water levels for different experience, it works well dry too, and the downstem acts as a dry catch area for herbal particles if you don't load more water above the perc

my goal is something with the chug and feel of my lumin88 diffusion pump that i can stack a hit in like a bong..
but that 2 hole perc one is really interesting me now too. if you still have it next time i go on a china glass buying spree i might have to take it off your hands.

slippery,

Shit Snacks

my goal is something with the chug and feel of my lumin88 diffusion pump that i can stack a hit in like a bong..

I'm not sure anything is going to be like the diffusion pump exactly, that is a unique design with the U-turn tube instead of a natural perc... You might like the upline rig with all its choke points it is like several natural perc though and stacks up with chug (JCglassshop is where I would buy that one from) alternatively you could find some sort of natural perc straight tube bong perhaps? I actually really like using my cloud connoisseur prophet with a little water backwards, fun natural perc with all the spikes, though it is a much smaller form factor the design also milks up fine...

but that 2 hole perc one is really interesting me now too. if you still have it next time i go on a china glass buying spree i might have to take it off your hands.

To be clear it is not a two-hole perk, it is too downward-facing slits, it has more air flow than two holes (depending on their size of course too) with the orientation there is a way to have zero diffusion, just enough water that the vapor face plants into the water before bouncing up (for lack of a better word) through the tube to inhale...

slippery

I'm not sure anything is going to be like the diffusion pump exactly, that is a unique design with the U-turn tube instead of a natural perc... You might like the upline rig with all its choke points it is like several natural perc though and stacks up with chug (JCglassshop is where I would buy that one from) alternatively you could find some sort of natural perc straight tube bong perhaps? I actually really like using my cloud connoisseur prophet with a little water backwards, fun natural perc with all the spikes, though it is a much smaller form factor the design also milks up fine...
'close to' is good enough. i'll probably just ask biao to make me a 18mm short straight tube without a perc. every time i see a 18mm prodo natty its taller than i want.
before i do that though... i was already eyeing the prophet for its dry function.. got a video of how it works wet like that by chance?

To be clear it is not a two-hole perk, it is too downward-facing slits, it has more air flow than two holes (depending on their size of course too) with the orientation there is a way to have zero diffusion, just enough water that the vapor face plants into the water before bouncing up (for lack of a better word) through the tube to inhale...
yeah my bad, i knew what you meant. i haven't used the heavy vapes beyond a few sesh's at other peoples' houses but the function on that sounds pretty close to my preference i've had with other vapes before. i basically like a dry hit but the feedback and sensation of bubbling something. no preference between tubes and bubbler, but my tube shelf is lacking and my bubbler shelf is overfull.

Shit Snacks

was already eyeing the prophet for its dry function.. got a video of how it works wet like that by chance?

Not able to post videos anymore because imgur ruined my back door (using mobile browser desktop view instead of app) and that was the only one I liked using... It was exciting for a time but unfortunately short-lived that I could post videos lol However I am pretty sure I did post a video with wet prophet in reverse, but it may have only been a photo? (Check the CC glass thread)

basically like a dry hit but the feedback and sensation of bubbling something. no preference between tubes and bubbler, but my tube shelf is lacking and my bubbler shelf is overfull.

Yeah it is pretty fun, a little water also helps condition the vapor just a bit, I have a lot of small heady 10 mm (some 14) rigs now that are fun with vapes although some are more involved than others, such variety... But yeah I guess I'm not such a fan of the big tubes

encoderboy

So, I figured I'd ask the collective wisdom of this thread's hivemind for advice!

I'm using a Tiodw v3 ball vape -> glass extraction chamber -> BiaoT RBR. I like the setup a lot (and good gravy it gets me whacked!), but I'm noticing how little flavour that gets me compared with, say my Mighty, or Plenty with capsules (dry).

I've been playing with running the RBR dry, and that seems to work better, but still seems like way overkill, glass-wise, too!

Have you guys got any more-flavorful glass suggestions for ball setups??

edit: only for dry herb, and transport to Australia makes things a little more.. _complicated.. ;-)

encoderboy,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I have my Tiodw on my rattle can today, it is great at keeping flavour (I also like it with my modded Plenty).
I own both of the following;
Goose neck for sitting at a dining table,
Straight shot for kicking back,
Both links have videos but I don't know how to link them.:tup:

Where did you get your RBR @encoderboy..any link as I have been looking for a decent version?

encoderboy

Thanks for the reply Les!

Here's the RBR link I ordered. I don't have anything to compare it with, but have been really happy with the function of it, and it's well made. Was ~A$140 delivered.

Those rattle cans look nice. I was thinking (based on some of Shitsnacks' earlier comments) that something with minimal percussion would be a good option. Do you use them with an ashcatcher of some kind?

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer

The Rattle cans ( "diffusion pump" it is not) that Les posted are good, also the Upline bubbler.

Basically, the narrower and more minimal the tubing, perc, and mouthpiece, the better the flavour but this often comes with more coughing. A narrow and deep bowl fully loaded seems to deliver better flavour than a wide bowl with the herb in a shallow layer.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
A narrow and deep bowl fully loaded seems to deliver better flavour than a wide bowl with the herb in a shallow layer.
That system (wide and shallow) seems to work a treat in the Plenty..pretty tasty.:2c:
Thanks for the link @encoderboy, now in my watch list, they are a bit over my self-imposed limit of AU$100 (about the price of my old pack of ciggies from spliff days).
I use the same dropdowns that I have for dabbing, usually 18mm male to 18mm female but I also have a few 14mm male to 18mm female for a couple rigs (bloody 14mm:disgust:).
These are the cheapest I have in my list and the seller seems great,

leanpubpackage

I have my Tiodw on my rattle can today, it is great at keeping flavour (I also like it with my modded Plenty).
I own both of the following;
Goose neck for sitting at a dining table,
Straight shot for kicking back,
Both links have videos but I don't know how to link them.:tup:

Where did you get your RBR @encoderboy..any link as I have been looking for a decent version?
How’s cleaning these? I’ve been eyeing them but I have a gripe with glass that’s difficult to clean

leanpubpackage,

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
How often are you rinsing? I‘ve recently cut the CA out of my mix as I found myself rinsing e/o day, for me at least the CE alone has been enough. Not that CA is super expensive, but it’s one less item on my list.

ETA: TAG has purple accented dry catches on sale for $49, to keep it on topic.

encoderboy

Ohh Les.. man, I know those taps. Had them in at least one rental, and at my Grandma's place :lol:

Is that a tiodw mini you have getting blasted out with water at the end of the chain there??

encoderboy,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
How often are you rinsing?
I usually rinse a bong a day and normally have 2 bongs going, 1 for herbs and 1 for concentrates but lately, I have only had the ball vape on a bong (Pockety used for dabs), and that gets rinsed every 2 days.
Is that a tiodw mini
No, it is their Ti adjustable bowl that adds conduction if you let it sit before toking.
While waiting to find a cheaper RBR, I came across this, looks OK for the money,
rBVaWFxmMWGABIAAAAHBv9Mvocw643.jpg

Last edited:

metalgearweedeater

My Goo Roo MP broke that I was using on my TAG donut, while I waited for the replacement to arrive (which was the full HD 3 piece vice just the MP) I used my TAG matrix inline as a stand in. It gets dirty noticeably quicker than my slit or hole percs, and it definitely feels like the effects are diminished. Matrix was stealing my precious oil! I still like the piece, but it’s definitely a backup piece for me.
Funnily enough, I broke my gooroo mouthpiece today accidentally walking into my HD3 while I was making tunes. I unfortunately got the 18mm connector jammed in the mouth piece joint. Trying to use metal tweezers but it's too harsh for the broken glass. Thankfully the bubbler itself is fine.

Does anyone have any tips on removing it safely?
(Tried searching Google, can't seem to get the right keywords despite seeing threads about this on Reddit not even a year ago)

Shit Snacks

Funnily enough, I broke my gooroo mouthpiece today accidentally walking into my HD3 while I was making tunes. I unfortunately got the 18mm connector jammed in the mouth piece joint. Trying to use metal tweezers but it's too harsh for the broken glass. Thankfully the bubbler itself is fine.

Does anyone have any tips on removing it safely?
(Tried searching Google, can't seem to get the right keywords despite seeing threads about this on Reddit not even a year ago)

Pop it in the freezer to unlock

delta hotel

I've been looking for a smaller bong to keep on my desk but instead remembered I had an old heady 6" piece I liked a lot and dug that out. It's 10mm though and I'm not a fan.

I ordered this without fully reading to find it's not what I'm looking for, so maybe y'all can help. GooRoo was nice enough to cancel the order and let me know they don't offer that though.

I'm trying to find a short (2.5"~) 10mm down stem that takes a 14mm bowl, and had no luck. Only my Anvil works in the 10mm slide, and not well because of the way it's flared, and sits loose. I wanna be able to throw my 14mm bowls on it without a series of adapters, since it's already such a small bowl.

coolbreeze

I've been looking for a smaller bong to keep on my desk but instead remembered I had an old heady 6" piece I liked a lot and dug that out. It's 10mm though and I'm not a fan.

I ordered this without fully reading to find it's not what I'm looking for, so maybe y'all can help. GooRoo was nice enough to cancel the order and let me know they don't offer that though.

I'm trying to find a short (2.5"~) 10mm down stem that takes a 14mm bowl, and had no luck. Only my Anvil works in the 10mm slide, and not well because of the way it's flared, and sits loose. I wanna be able to throw my 14mm bowls on it without a series of adapters, since it's already such a small bowl.

@Oregonglassblower would probably make you one; I believe I got mine there.

Top Bottom