Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
It’s highly unlikely anyone makes a 10mm down stem that natively accepts 14mm gong connections. Best route would be to get a 10mm/14mm coupler, search 10mm male 14mm female and you should get plenty of options.

Here’s one:

ETA: Or custom made as others have suggested.

delta hotel

It's one of those little pieces with a gasket and slide bowl, so I'm not even sure it's 10mm at the down stem now actually. It's a KAOS piece a friend gifted me a long long time ago.

On that note, if I can't find what I'm looking for. Any good little 6"-8" little mini pieces anyone can recommend that take a 14mm connection? Something small I can carry that I can use my Firewood 7 or Anvil with.

delta hotel,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
On that note, if I can't find what I'm looking for. Any good little 6"-8" little mini pieces anyone can recommend that take a 14mm connection? Something small I can carry that I can use my Firewood 7 or Anvil with

Yeah Texas Hot Glass is awesome, not sure that modular piece is what you are looking for exactly though, but this little one is a pretty great option fitting what you describe:

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
On that note, if I can't find what I'm looking for. Any good little 6"-8" little mini pieces anyone can recommend that take a 14mm connection? Something small I can carry that I can use my Firewood 7 or Anvil with.
I like the little Calibear straight fab for this purpose:

I have the 6.6” version, which I guess they don't make anymore?

I've also had my eye on this small piece for a while:

GratefulDread

Yeah Texas Hot Glass is awesome, not sure that modular piece is what you are looking for exactly though, but this little one is a pretty great option fitting what you describe:
Wow, love the look of this little guy. Great find 👍

delta hotel

This one looks like it might fit my needs too. That or shitsnacks' coming through again as always.

I've looked at the small GooRoo inline before, but I don't want something with a mouth piece that sticks out quite like that. More along the lines of the Cali or the Swiss. shitsnack's swiss may win it on price alone.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Ugh. I shouldn't be in this thread. I don't know why I keep coming back when I'm not in the market...

(Yeah, I know why but still...)

Shit Snacks

Yeah that would be solid, but I prefer the full straight fab fo sho, also for the small one I would just wait to see the one SamL PopularGlass is making to probably buy that instead, I'm sure it will be much cheaper although no color?

Yeah if it didn't have the flared mouthpiece it would be much more appealing to me to get a color frit base one of these (I would also customize the holes facing down in the perc to load less water)

Wow, love the look of this little guy. Great find 👍

Yeah I've shared it here before, I actually got one from China that was 10 mm, ended up reselling it since I have too much, still more to sell!

The one on eBay is especially nice since it is 14 mm and will ship quicker even though slightly pricier

This one looks like it might fit my needs too.

I really do not like that at all haha would go with saki bottle instead for that style personally...

Oh yeah still need to sell you the green recycler, pretty sure I can part with it, just because I have way too much now lol

That or shitsnacks' coming through again as always.

I've looked at the small GooRoo inline before, but I don't want something with a mouth piece that sticks out quite like that. More along the lines of the Cali or the Swiss. shitsnack's swiss may win it on price alone.

Haha thanks yeah I was trying to go with something quick and cheap since that felt like the vibe, especially in this thread, but for what you described... Have a lot of little pieces I really like now, mostly 10 mm, but they are all more expensive headies really...

Ugh. I shouldn't be in this thread. I don't know why I keep coming back when I'm not in the market...

(Yeah, I know why but still...)

LOL sorry not sorry but I totally know the feeling as now I am so done finally

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
LOL sorry not sorry but I totally know the feeling as now I am so done
HA HA HA HA HA HA. Since we have never heard you say that before, we're sure to believe you.

Other than the occasional gifting I rarely seem able to part with anything I have picked up. I don't know if it is part of my hoarding behavior, the desire to constantly change things up, or that I just really like the things I have. I will admit I don't cycle through all my vapcaps, but I DO cycle through most of my glass...

coolbreeze

Other than the occasional gifting I rarely seem able to part with anything I have picked up. I don't know if it is part of my hoarding behavior, the desire to constantly change things up, or that I just really like the things I have. I will admit I don't cycle through all my vapcaps, but I DO cycle through most of my glass...
e9307a5f-7945-47c9-be32-d0ddf5695dab_text.gif

Shit Snacks

HA HA HA HA HA HA. Since we have never heard you say that before, we're sure to believe you.

Haha I know I know but I really depleted savings and need to recover, pandemic consumerism fully complete, there's only another piece from cloud connoisseur I will have to order, and a heady custom that is already paid for long in the works... I have too much that it's untenable officially, can hardly even rotate effectively, but even the stuff I'm not using, it can be so hard to part with, everything sparks fucking joy lol

delta hotel

Yeah that would be solid, but I prefer the full straight fab fo sho, also for the small one I would just wait to see the one SamL PopularGlass is making to probably buy that instead, I'm sure it will be much cheaper although no color?

Yeah if it didn't have the flared mouthpiece it would be much more appealing to me to get a color frit base one of these (I would also customize the holes facing down in the perc to load less water)

Yeah I've shared it here before, I actually got one from China that was 10 mm, ended up reselling it since I have too much, still more to sell!

The one on eBay is especially nice since it is 14 mm and will ship quicker even though slightly pricier

I really do not like that at all haha would go with saki bottle instead for that style personally...

Oh yeah still need to sell you the green recycler, pretty sure I can part with it, just because I have way too much now lol

Haha thanks yeah I was trying to go with something quick and cheap since that felt like the vibe, especially in this thread, but for what you described... Have a lot of little pieces I really like now, mostly 10 mm, but they are all more expensive headies really...

LOL sorry not sorry but I totally know the feeling as now I am so done finally
You know I have to ask, any specific bottle you'd recommend? I typically don't like the 45 degree angle down stems, but since this will be small enough to hold, I intend to pick it up to my face, and at that point, the Anvil (or whatever else) would just be standing straight up (if that makes sense?) where with an 90 degree joint, I'm afraid of how close it might be to my face once I tip it towards me. This is the only reason I'm hesitating on the Swiss you linked.

Also, I haven't forgotten about that! I was starting to think you decided not to part with it.

GratefulDread

@Shit Snacks did you ever pickup an FC-199 from DHGate? Curious how it stacks up to some others in your collection. I'm guessing not very well... but I still really enjoy mine. I saw some people mention water gets stuck in their mouthpiece joint but I guess I got lucky cause it doesn't happen with mine.

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
That’s a bingo! Ordered.

Shit Snacks

You know I have to ask, any specific bottle you'd recommend? I typically don't like the 45 degree angle down stems, but since this will be small enough to hold, I intend to pick it up to my face, and at that point, the Anvil (or whatever else) would just be standing straight up (if that makes sense?) where with an 90 degree joint, I'm afraid of how close it might be to my face once I tip it towards me. This is the only reason I'm hesitating on the Swiss you linked.

Oh, yeah that is true, I always use a drop-down adapter so that's never an issue for me, but that is a benefit of the classic bong style with 45° angle joint... So yes Saki bottle is a great option for that, I have the blue one from Biao (ordered from MLglass or bongt on DHgate) you can get them from Greek Glass and some other places too

Also, I haven't forgotten about that! I was starting to think you decided not to part with it.

Haha sorry! Yeah I am slow to make final decisions, but it will be yours soon enough...

@Shit Snacks did you ever pickup an FC-199 from DHGate? Curious how it stacks up to some others in your collection. I'm guessing not very well... but I still really enjoy mine. I saw some people mention water gets stuck in their mouthpiece joint but I guess I got lucky cause it doesn't happen with mine.

Oh, no, I was never going to, I'm happy with my OG from TAG, and my other fabs... I did see that they said they were going to revise the mouthpiece joint for that reason although they were having some difficulty?

delta hotel

I found the Biao sake bottle I liked (the one with the opal) and the Calibear Bell Rig at different sites, for about the same price shipped. Now I can't decide on which one I want!

I like that the sake bottle has a little more volume, but the bell rig looks a little thicker, and less tippy.

Shit Snacks

I found the Biao sake bottle I liked (the one with the opal) and the Calibear Bell Rig at different sites, for about the same price shipped. Now I can't decide on which one I want!

I like that the sake bottle has a little more volume, but the bell rig looks a little thicker, and less tippy.

Ah yeah they are pretty different, I don't think the saki is so tippy, it is a good center of gravity, especially with water loaded and it only takes a little bit potentially... Two big holes in the perc, I really like the mouthpiece, and that marble on the outside (mine has dichro) it is definitely thick, certainly thick enough that there should be no concern, with the design of the bell you can see that it has to have thick parts, personally I don't actually like that, as I said I do not like the look of that one much at all lol

This is a beautiful piece!! What is the thickness of the glass at the base, and then the price itself?

You can reach out to her, by email or Instagram she is very responsive, she can tell you exactly the thickness, but it is really nice US-made glass, the piece I have is very thick and well made, much better than most China glass and even much American glass

Top Bottom