Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Hi bro 😁
Is there still a promotion for this model?
I find it incredible, and the action too.
I need this for my pockety which is coming soon!
Thank you for sharing

What do you mean promotion? CB was having sale for 420 that I don't know if it is going on any longer...

Does anyone have any email for or method of connecting directly to sunshine store at DH gate? I'm kind of interested in getting that Sheldon Black copy with the downstem from the D022 instead. I could buy them separately but (besides the price) I want them to be sure the downstem fits properly. If it's a hair too long it won't seal as I found out when Goo Roo sent me a downstem to replace one for my HD3 that broke.
I've tried using the tools on the DHGate website but no joy. You can only message them with an order in progress.

I'm not sure what you tried, but you can both message and chat sellers using the app, regardless of if you have purchased already or not... I messaged with sunshine store specifically about the cup bubbler and getting it with adapters for free instead of a slide bowl (they also told me it had a different joint than in the listing lol)

However of course if it is too long it wouldn't fit lol I wouldn't think you would need to test that to know it is true? Anyway I just got a couple goo down stems to replace the ones that came with other rigs, when you order you can choose any size you want, so I would recommend grabbing one of those for use with that SS rig if you get it anyway... Although there are more options available, waiting to see what SamL does with similar design coming soon

doctorxga

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

https://m.dhgate.com/product/glass-dinosaur-water-bongs-8-5inch-height/263227671.html?invitationCode=e21e197a9f194bdc9efcb0a9f5bcf62a%7C-%7C263227671

Thinking about getting this to use with dynavap m20 (daily) and crafty(weekly) …. Seller seems reputable… anyone had any experience with them? Or has anyone used this bubbler - what’s it like ? Any better alternatives for similar price that might be a better pairing?

Yeah that is the GRAV mug, it does seem like a pretty nice design, and that is a good price... Hit or miss type of seller with positive and negative reviews so worth taking a shot and let DHG protect you if theres a problem?

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Oden

What do you mean promotion? CB was having sale for 420 that I don't know if it is going on any longer...

Yes I wanted to know CB offer a promotion.
But it seems clearly not lol.
It's okay, I ordered this bubbler yesterday.

Just got this bubbler in from Texas Hot Glass! Asked her make me a custom one slightly larger than the original ones she posted. Love this piece!

It's a shame that this brand doesn't offer shipping to Europe except Germany 😩.

Shit Snacks

Texas Hot Glass already has some reasonable prices, now 30% off with "eastersunday" code at checkout, plus today she is doing special deals that last 4 hours 20 minutes... I was able to score a scalloped hollow foot shower head shredder earlier at a killer price for 420 celebration :spliff:

PXL-20230429-211105957.jpg

It arrived and it is also pretty spectacular, scalloping mostly internal? like 10.25 inches tall and actually only three holes in the shower head style perc so it was not exactly the shredder with four holes like in jasp3r's video above, good size though with smooth chug water in the hollow foot... Mouthpiece is actually solid, good air flow only slight flaring so you can put the whole thing around your mouth not play the trumpet lol

GratefulDread

PXL-20230429-211105957.jpg

It arrived and it is also pretty spectacular, scalloping mostly internal? like 10.25 inches tall and actually only three holes in the shower head style perc so it was not exactly the shredder with four holes like in jasp3r's video above, good size though with smooth chug water in the hollow foot... Mouthpiece is actually solid, good air flow only slight flaring so you can put the whole thing around your mouth not play the trumpet lol
Nice looking piece!! Enjoy!

Has anyone ordered from this site?... Some pretty decent prices. Got a few knock-offs too though.

doctorxga

Yeah that is the GRAV mug, it does seem like a pretty nice design, and that is a good price... Hit or miss type of seller with positive and negative reviews so worth taking a shot and let DHG protect you if theres a problem?
fa93c636-0fde-4cb1-9400-c049e4729e7a.jpg

rBNaEmKi4PKAZNsMAAKmdgBJTys516.jpg

Ended up getting both that mug and this one, similar grav wave wannabe - mug seems to have gone to shipping on dhgate but with no clear shipping number or I'm just too stupid to us the tracker properly. The wave still seems to be awaiting shipment .... Im starting to understand the complexity of ordering on dhgate ... you really don't know if these things turn up. Fingers crossed ... very excited to try the vape through some water for the first time

Shit Snacks

similar grav wave wannabe
I believe that is actually itself from a Chinese knockoff of this original wave rig that is a US heady?
Screenshot-20230430-121757.png

(this^ is the place that sells jaxel vapbongs etc now they also sell glass)

Yeah DHgate is an experience and the shipping etc the whole system you have to get used to it lol

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Grav Wave, the genuine article is pretty well priced with the 20% discount going,
Does anybody with a ski boat really take a glass water pipe out with them?? I get that it's a wave, but come on. At least they weren't using it while they were skiing...

Oh shit, I hadn't watched the whole video....

LesPlenty

Company Rep
oes anybody with a ski boat really take a glass water pipe out with them??
That is Puffco Peak Pro waters (I take the Pockety as it is much cheaper and easier to use), I saw a video of a young bloke that had his PPP wrapped in a towel while out on a ski boat and when he went to use it discovered the bubbler had broken and passed it to his dad for a closer look and he promptly threw it overboard as he thought the broken glass meant the whole rig was rooted.:lol:

2pumpchump

If only they hid big wobbles... :rolleyes:
break.jpg
Back when I intentionally burned i had/ have some nice glass started trying to limit price because of getting broken all was hand pipes. But just starting with water pipes.
But I seen a add online yesterday for some places fixing water pipes fixed 1 looked the same way don't have any idea what it costs but at some price point got to be worth it ..
20230420-201019.jpg

20230420-201034.jpg

20230420-201042.jpg

20230420-201103.jpg

20230420-201131.jpg

20230420-201158.jpg

20230420-201217.jpg
I released they was a cloud 9 15 minute from my house so checked out the 420 in-store... it wasn't covered by the sale but picked up this mob orical half off because of the ant 🐜 trapped in the upper perk lol

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
That is Puffco Peak Pro waters (I take the Pockety as it is much cheaper and easier to use), I saw a video of a young bloke that had his PPP wrapped in a towel while out on a ski boat and when he went to use it discovered the bubbler had broken and passed it to his dad for a closer look and he promptly threw it overboard as he thought the broken glass meant the whole rig was rooted.:lol:
That would seem to me the perfect use for an acrylic bong. Had one back in the 70s and they were very durable, but over time they started to absorb the stink of combustion and they got very nasty. Could smell them from across the room...

MoltenTiger

Back when I intentionally burned i had/ have some nice glass started trying to limit price because of getting broken all was hand pipes. But just starting with water pipes.
But I seen a add online yesterday for some places fixing water pipes fixed 1 looked the same way don't have any idea what it costs but at some price point got to be worth it ..
20230420-201019.jpg

20230420-201034.jpg

20230420-201042.jpg

20230420-201103.jpg

20230420-201131.jpg

20230420-201158.jpg

20230420-201217.jpg
I released they was a cloud 9 15 minute from my house so checked out the 420 in-store... it wasn't covered by the sale but picked up this mob orical half off because of the ant 🐜 trapped in the upper perk lol
A bit of HCl will sort out the ant I bet

MoltenTiger,

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
That would seem to me the perfect use for an acrylic bong. Had one back in the 70s and they were very durable, but over time they started to absorb the stink of combustion and they got very nasty. Could smell them from across the room...

LoLz...My first bong was an acrylic bong :razz:

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
Does anyone know of some other more classy type of clips than those plastic keck clips that look like a children's toy version of what should be the real thing?

The standard stainless steel ( I hope) keck clip looks OK, I think?

Im starting to understand the complexity of ordering on dhgate ... you really don't know if these things turn up. Fingers crossed ... very excited to try the vape through some water for the first time

They always turn up, but can take time. When ordering small items from random sellers occasionally received a completely different thing but always got a refund after opening a dispute and uploading a photo of the thing next to the packaging. That takes a bit of waiting too.

The issue with DHGate is if you get a bubbler with an annoying visual fault that does not impair function, you don't get a refund. However, some sellers are more kind than others in this case and you may be offered another piece for the cost of shipping if you, for example, politely say you don't want to leave a negative review.... or they can just ignore you.

Top Bottom