• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cheap High Quality Bubbler

metalgearweedeater

Oh I think the Texas Hot Glass rigs would fit the Lamart base and I think they are a fantastic option with Lamart vapes now (even though I think you just missed the sale) you can also check the diameter for the GooRoo 3piece base, I think that might fit okay too as well as many TAG rigs...
GooRoo Glass just got back to me and they said while the bases are fairly wide they can get one made with a custom base. This is very tempting. The TAG - 9" Showerhead Donut 75x5MM has just too thick of a base to fit. I'm almost certain the FC-199 will be far too large to fit but I am close to pulling the trigger and saving myself the headache. Thank you for the suggestions.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
GooRoo Glass just got back to me and they said while the bases are fairly wide they can get one made with a custom base. This is very tempting. The TAG - 9" Showerhead Donut 75x5MM has just too thick of a base to fit. I'm almost certain the FC-199 will be far too large to fit but I am close to pulling the trigger and saving myself the headache. Thank you for the suggestions.

Cool, yeah, and if it helps, I prefer the GooRoo 3piece out of those, if I had to pick one that would be it (mine is the regular smaller version with 14 mm joint though)

Shit Snacks

Someone on Reddit got one of these and has confirmed that the mouthpiece is more like the flat CB version except the bent neck is longer with a wider inner diameter so the air flow is better... However it does not have laser cut FOL perc, it is just holes facing up fountain style instead, which should work pretty well I would think? Sounds like it does, maybe I'll have to consider adding it to the collection for the long-term future lol

Last edited:

GratefulDread

Someone on Reddit got one of these and has confirmed that the mouthpiece is more like the flat CB version except the bent neck is longer with a wider inner diameter so the air flow is better... However it's not have laser cut FOL perc, it is just holes facing up fountain style instead, which should work pretty well I would think? Sounds like it does, I'll have to consider adding it to the collection for the long-term future lol
I have that one in my cart too... I need more fab in my life

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Someone on Reddit got one of these and has confirmed that the mouthpiece is more like the flat CB version except the bent neck is longer with a wider inner diameter so the air flow is better... However it does not have laser cut FOL perc, it is just holes facing up fountain style instead, which should work pretty well I would think? Sounds like it does, maybe I'll have to consider adding it to the collection for the long-term future lol
I paid 1/3 the price for my FOL version with the skinny MP when they were first on DHGate, they sure have jumped up in price.
Another similar here...green or blue, about US$70,
2a9039f0-9ebc-4cca-aecb-4eca08371edc.jpg

There is a function video on the listing that also shows the MP up close so you can decide if it is to your liking...or not.:tup:

Shit Snacks

I paid 1/3 the price for my FOL version with the skinny MP when they were first on DHGate, they sure have jumped up in price.

There is a function video on the listing that also shows the MP up close so you can decide if it is to your liking...or not.:tup:

Oh shit they are finally offering that one in blue? I was hoping for pink or purple too... That's nice they finally listened and photos with video always great! I'm pretty sure the holes in the perc for that one are quite a bit smaller, and there are more of them, why I refer to it as an inline honeycomb fountain perc... For some reason these videos don't play so well for me in the app anymore, but I see the photo with the green mouthpiece and it does look like one I would not enjoy lol

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
I also just broke my second mega globe after owning it for two years. Ironically enough it tumbled over while I was browsing dhgate and vgoodiez for more glassware I didn't need (yet).

There are subliminal messages on DHGate (and probably etched onto the bubblers) to suck you into dependency.

b
reak your bubbler, buy another break your bubbler buy more bubblers you know you want another one

LesPlenty

Company Rep
There are subliminal messages on DHGate (and probably etched onto the bubblers) to suck you into dependency.
So that is what is happening, I just caved and went to purchase the blue version pictured above but they are out of stock already, unfortunately (or unfortunately).:tup:

Alligator427

That's funny, LCV sell exactly the same for the double :

Shit Snacks

That's funny, LCV sell exactly the same for the double :

Well not that funny, cannabis hardware also selling it with a huge markup, maybe sad..?

Shit Snacks

Super convenient having it right there.
It would be cool if the 10mm male joint had a small spike at the end so it could also be a stir tool...

Oh, Good Vibes can do that with his, he made ones that have a tooth for the plug, more of a fang, sharp and pointy, can be used as a stir tool (I had him make mine curved so it cannot be used that way unfortunately although I do really like it as is

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
I'm not at all sure this is real walnut wood and there is no mention of borosilicate and Habib Cash & Carry probably do not do high quality- but it's intriguing! :D

coolbreeze

Awesome value at $101:

This is an excellent all-purpose rig, as comfortable in the hand as on the desktop. Very sturdy and stable, can handle injectors no problem but also torch vapes requiring breath control. It's a reach-test winner for sure.

Shit Snacks

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
My Goo Roo MP broke that I was using on my TAG donut, while I waited for the replacement to arrive (which was the full HD 3 piece vice just the MP) I used my TAG matrix inline as a stand in. It gets dirty noticeably quicker than my slit or hole percs, and it definitely feels like the effects are diminished. Matrix was stealing my precious oil! I still like the piece, but it’s definitely a backup piece for me.

Top Bottom