Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
d9ea92c3-f19a-45b3-ba30-4023ff155179.png
These colours just do not meet my refined aesthetic criteria ...
:brow:

A shame because the design and crafstmanship look dope. Let this be a message to all makers: just make a clear version first...

coolbreeze

Yup, my friends and I were making diy gravity bongs 30+ years ago! I'm sure the concepts are much older than that. :)
I've seen another two or three, some by other popular mfrs:

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
So I got the pink silver fumed RBR v3 clone!

The silver fuming looks different depending on the lighting

IMG-20230127-2029531.jpg

j
IMG-20230127-2029394.jpg

As you can see it looks trippy! There's the base light pink colour, then there''s gold and blue to be seen... Endless hours of visuals!
Thick glass as expected, and pretty much flawless construction.

It isn't really different from my slightly flawed but beloved v1. It has a slightly larger recycler and taller base. I cannot justify this purchase right now because priorities and I already have 4 bubblers..... so this is going in the classifieds very soon!

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
THE GAS IS STRAAAAUNNNNNG

02_7619e78c-9ee6-4df3-bf2f-f0aef9369727_1024x1024.jpg

(sorry this isn't really a cheap bubbler!)
Calibear Premium Sandblasted Klein Recycler features a very much close attention to the sandblasting details and due to its heavy quality and clean crafts. It works great function with flower of life perc bring tons of milky bubbles.

wtf, they don't even try to sound American. :lol:

Last edited:
Haze Mister,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Alligator427

I've seen another two or three, some by other popular mfrs:
I remember that when I was student, we build system like that with a plastic bottle. We cut the botom of the bottle, drill a hole in the plug to put a joint ...

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah earlier in college we were doing waterfalls in the bathroom, foil bowl in the top, light up and let go of hole at the bottom so the water falls out and pulls in way too much thick smoke to then inhale and kill yourself with from the bottle (we were ultimately using a giant glass gin jug lol)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
thought the percs were sweet

Yeah well I've been tempted by the SOL before too, but seeing them functioning videos they seem kind of basic after all? I think the FOL is much nicer, but I'd still like to actually try an SOL for myself of course

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Grass Yes

LesPlenty

Company Rep
thought the percs were sweet
Similar perc here,
I have decided I need a double matrix big rig for balling. I have 2 options listed below and the difference is the shoulder of the piece, one is sharp, the other rounded. Which one would anyone recommend as better and why?
Droopy shoulders,
Or sharp shoulders that is near 10 bucks cheaper,

Last edited:

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
I have decided I need a double matrix big rig for balling. I have 2 options listed below and the difference is the shoulder of the piece, one is sharp, the other rounded. Which one would anyone recommend as better and why?
I instinctively avoid sharp corners as much as possible. The most tangible advantage of the rounded corners is they are less likely to get gunk stuck in them. Then there's the matter of the flow of vapor and water in the piece and how it is affected by a sharp corner but that may not really make a difference ... so this and the rest is more a matter of feeling, aesthetics, etc. and not so objective.

Why do you think a double perc will be better than a recycler for a ball vape?

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Why do you think a double perc will be better than a recycler for a ball vape?
Not necessarily better, just different and I do like the more free-flowing water pieces with a baller as the baller can keep up with me no matter how hard I pull. :tup:

LesPlenty,
Top Bottom