• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cheap High Quality Bubbler

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Parliament’s?
How Much Do Cigarettes Cost in Australia Now? As of 2022, a pack of cigarettes costs $40 on average. For example, a 25 pack of a leading brand is now $48.95, while a 20 pack is around $35. To put these prices into context, a pack a day smoker (20 pack) would currently spend $12,775 on cigarettes per year.
I just checked, I used to get 50g packs of roll-your-own, they are now AU$127/US$86 a pack and I used to get thru a pack every 4 days along with about an Oz packed in spliffs for about 20 years:puke:

Now back on track, I have been feeling the need to get a beaker bong, ideally, 40cm/16" for sitting it on my lap while using, and have posted a Grav in the scientific glass thread but was wondering if anybody has a good cheap example I should consider.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

old reliable inline honeycomb rig for ideal performance:
PXL-20210612-084154912.jpg

Thanks for digging that up! Looks nice. Taller neck will make it less or no effort to prevent the minuscule itchy water droplets from reaching the mouth (and throat/lungs). And maybe the closer proximity between the percs on your piece make it more forgiving to fill. I seem to have found a better level though. At first I used it at around hc level and the water that ended up above the perc was just too much. So I have to go a bit lower, even than that meniscus distance to the hc. But it keeps the water pretty balanced and easy to get it back down thru the holes.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Thanks for digging that up! Looks nice. Taller neck will make it less or no effort to prevent the minuscule itchy water droplets from reaching the mouth (and throat/lungs). And maybe the closer proximity between the percs on your piece make it more forgiving to fill. I seem to have found a better level though. At first I used it at around hc level and the water that ended up above the perc was just too much. So I have to go a bit lower, even than that meniscus distance to the hc. But it keeps the water pretty balanced and easy to get it back down thru the holes.

Yeah I've never had any water splash because I don't load it high enough, after each hit some water will get stuck resting above the honeycomb, but like I said when I tilted it falls back down ready for the next hit... Such variance in the glass right! This one is also pretty thick fortunately, one of a kind now!

Forget if we shared this here, it's the TAG reverse shower head!

Also check this incycler out:

And this dual uptake klein:

Interesting stuff in the store...

Last edited:

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

water splash
It's not really splash tho, more like the water still attached to the vapor (the way it feels at least, more steamy than liquid)

Ah yeah that does the trick lol m, if you tilt it plenty it falls back real easy! (I was tilting too carefully, as I used to do with my hydrotube because it could easily spill into that lower vapor chamber.) That changes thing :D

Shit Snacks

How does that work? seems wrong, LOL

Not at all, if you search for licit glass, someone here shared a video of function with their reverse shower head, I and others have also shared several different reverse shower head rigs here if you search, I actually had the one from dabbing warehouse and it is a pretty cool function, though I did sell it to someone else here a little while ago I would still be interested to grab another one in a different form factor someday...

Also, does everyone here have a beard and wear a hoodie indoors? :p

Well it is hoodie season officially, probably also beard season, but many of us always have one and don't know what is underneath it?... Do you have a house coat??

redrum891

@Shit Snacks I was wondering if this or a drop down adapter would better for reclaim?

Not sure if it is worth harvesting, if something like that would make it easier. You use drop down adapter for cleaning purposes? or clean and harvest reclaim? This will be the last thing I buy for a while, just getting my setup ready when the time comes.

I like I can use 2x 18mm simple adapters for that reclaimer I linked, if I bought drop down adapters, I would probably buy 3 of them to have a full set for everything I would need.

I clean my bong daily or at least every other day, I could just keep reusing the same ISO that I use to make iso oil but putting reclaim in the freezer would let it fall right off easily?

thanks!

redrum891,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Shit Snacks

@Shit Snacks I was wondering if this or a drop down adapter would better for reclaim?

Not sure if it is worth harvesting, if something like that would make it easier. You use drop down adapter for cleaning purposes? or clean and harvest reclaim? This will be the last thing I buy for a while, just getting my setup ready when the time comes.

I like I can use 2x 18mm simple adapters for that reclaimer I linked, if I bought drop down adapters, I would probably buy 3 of them to have a full set for everything I would need

thanks!

There's no reason to harvest that garbage imo and I would not want the silicone, or the form factor (those things are made for dabbing by the way) some people are developing dry ash catch and drop downs for vaping specifically (cloud connoisseur)

redrum891

There's no reason to harvest that garbage imo and I would not want the silicone, or the form factor (those things are made for dabbing by the way) some people are developing dry ash catch and drop downs for vaping specifically (cloud connoisseur)
Perfect response. I will just grab a drop down adapter :)

thanks for all the help, learned a good little bit about bongs/diffusion types and needs from ya.

I'm sure a new hot piece will come back and I'll be back to take a look and possibly buy :D.

edit;;

one more thing, forcing the vapor to take turns, usually causes it to stick to certain parts? I see an S adapter and Z adapter. I was going to go for the S, looks smaller distance too for vapor path. Which would you pick up? I'm about to hit place order in a moment. >.< lol

@Shit Snacks

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
After 10+ years of this particular thread, does anyone else fancy creating a "resource" which distills the learning in here? There's1200 pages of posts to wade through, which could easily be taken down to 10 without losing much nuance.

Some definitions might be useful, along with a list of trusted suppliers from around the world, some consensus lists (cf those on r/chinaglass), and maybe some warning signs/indicators of poor functionality. I'm sure there's more, but this might be a useful jumping off point.

I'm no expert, but a little more organisation on our part might really help new people to find their way round, and in particular to some of the fantastic glass that lies beyond DHGate. What do people think?

Shit Snacks

After 10+ years of this particular thread, does anyone else fancy creating a "resource" which distills the learning in here? There's1200 pages of posts to wade through, which could easily be taken down to 10 without losing much nuance.

Some definitions might be useful, along with a list of trusted suppliers from around the world, some consensus lists (cf those on r/chinaglass), and maybe some warning signs/indicators of poor functionality. I'm sure there's more, but this might be a useful jumping off point.

I'm no expert, but a little more organisation on our part might really help new people to find their way round, and in particular to some of the fantastic glass that lies beyond DHGate. What do people think?

Nice thoughts, but nothing's going to change, not only is it a tough feat for one person to wade through everything and distill it down, then everyone else has to agree that it is accurate good place to start, finally how do you get new people to even find it and use it?? Most small new threads here totally die and get buried, this one remains active so it keeps moving as info gets buried, just like every other popular FC thread... Remember they had Best Of threads being created for individual vape products that had enormous threads, but that kind of fell off, it fell on the community to suggest posts be included in the best of, and hardly any people did that, I don't think anyone's done it in a very long time either... So you see it's really not a simple idea lol

EarthworldTim

Also prices, stock, and even stores(Dhgate, Ali) fluctuate pretty constantly. Suppose a consensus could be reached, that certain piece at a certain price isn't going to be available for long especially if everyone starts ordering it. The mega globe mk2 that was on Ali was available for a few weeks to a month I believe and now it hasn't been back as far as I know.

EarthworldTim

And difference of opinion, like I think that those globes (and matrix percs) sort of suck lol there's a lot of info about glass in general, some has been posted in other threads, where new members were specifically asking about different features of glass etc
And that's the thing actually is I think the spike ball slit perc one I got was replaced with the matrix globe. The less expensive pieces are even more likely to get small tweaks and changes to the next giant batch etc.

The cheap globe has served me well while I tried to soak up information in this thread and others 🤣 I recall being overwhelmed looking for something nicer and figured south of $40 ain't bad for a hold me over piece. Really itching to get the protege now though.

yeswecann

basic shower head or inline perc
Can you link to a visual example of each of these perc shapes (shower head, inline) that you would consider ideal examples for vaporization?

with a different style spare downstem included as well
A 2nd comes by default? What style is the other downstem? What style would you call the blue-tipped downstem in the photo?

yeswecann,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Shit Snacks

Can you link to a visual example of each of these perc shapes (shower head, inline) that you would consider ideal examples for vaporization?

There is a lot of variety, if you just search in this thread you'll see examples I linked to, I often describe them as I post the link, or just giogle because they often get called different things too... And there is no ideal example really, there are way too many variables, aside from the vapes and bowls it depends on the individual goals and personal preferences of course

A 2nd comes by default? What style is the other downstem? What style would you call the blue-tipped downstem in the photo?

No, you can request a second for probably extra money, the standard one is the blue one and it is a gridded downstem, sort of like a micromatrix, has much more air flow, the one with the holes is much more restrictive because it has so many smaller holes and the bottom doesn't really fire because it is so restrictive, GooRoo Make a hole downstem that uses fewer holes and has the bottom fully opened so it seems to work better (this is just talking about downstems which is different from perc in a rig really but it really depends on the pieces)

Shit Snacks

Just noticed this new glass bowl available from b2cVape on AliExpress. HERE
18mm Male with a 29mm Female bowl.... what could this be for? 🤔

That is a knock off of the elev8r glass honeycomb bowl, you can tell by how small the bowl is, it will not fit with cloud connoisseur vapes for example (elev8r features a cut down 18 mm male joint)

GratefulDread

That is a knock off of the elev8r glass honeycomb bowl, you can tell by how small the bowl is, it will not fit with cloud connoisseur vapes for example (elev8r features a cut down 18 mm male joint)
But it's a 29mm Female bowl, not 18mm. That's why I'm confused.
The Male joint is 18mm. But it looks like a 14mm in the photo cause the bowl is so big.

Top Bottom