Cheap High Quality Bubbler

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Well, the good news (for me) is that my affliction isn't quite as dramatic as yours. But it really is just a matter of degrees. Can I resist for just another day or two for the price to go back to normal? We'll see. I'm only looking to replace something I broke after all... Oy.

Texus

Goo Roo HD 3-piece bubbler on its way with 20% off for 420 and free shipping. What sold me is the removeable stems that have the diffuser at the end. Being able to remove that opens up some fun options to play with in terms of air flow. Saw someone playing around with that somewhere, and maybe there are multiple diffuser options out there that can be swapped in and out. Lovely design. Hope the performance matches...

Crust

Goo Roo HD 3-piece bubbler on its way with 20% off for 420 and free shipping. What sold me is the removeable stems that have the diffuser at the end. Being able to remove that opens up some fun options to play with in terms of air flow. Saw someone playing around with that somewhere, and maybe there are multiple diffuser options out there that can be swapped in and out. Lovely design. Hope the performance matches...
Nice grab! I’m considering grabbing a flower pot and thinking I should have picked up a larger goo roo piece too. The 3 piece looks like a great one.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I have this piece and I love it. I broke the downstem a bit ago and paid the $40 to get a new one. The 9 hole diffuser is outstanding...

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
I was really hoping they would be able to stick to the pop up when I bought that said shipped in two days from purchase. I'm in day 3 but really I'm not upset I'm so use to ordering from dhgate and it taking forever that it doesn't really matter.

Texus

Nice grab! I’m considering grabbing a flower pot and thinking I should have picked up a larger goo roo piece too. The 3 piece looks like a great one.
I'll report back on how it is with the FlowerPot. But can't imagine it is a poor match. Can it dethone my Grav Upline Bubbler as champ for my B2? We will see...

Crust

I'll report back on how it is with the FlowerPot. But can't imagine it is a poor match. Can it dethone my Grav Upline Bubbler as champ for my B2? We will see...
Slight derail…is there a wide gap in potency between the anvil and the b2?

Crust,

checkyourlibido

Slight derail…is there a wide gap in potency between the anvil and the b2?
Yeah, it doesn't matter what kind of cheap glass you have, the bowl for the B2 is massive. People love the Anvil, and it's also supposed to rip through glass, but there are levels to this.

Back on topic though, did anyone find any good cheap glass on 4/20? I've looked at a few places like TAG, but the regular priced DHGate stuff is just more tempting.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Biao has the clear extra large double gridded inline tube with bent neck available now for $118 here in case anyone is interested... Reminder the recycler version is $130 here, and check out this wild new design they have here with a zong natty neck that doesn't point straight up and seems to have a built-in carb plug in the down stem neck:
Screenshot-20220423-154103.png

Obviously not at all cheap glass though at nearly $250 :o but looks very functional!

Oh and it looks like Lumin88/Yingmin5 are now selling a 18 mm male mouthpiece version of the spiky right angle hook, three pack flat mouthpiece here and two pack flared mouthpiece here perfect for our modular glass pieces!

Last edited:
Top Bottom