Cheap High Quality Bubbler

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
My brother just picked up a globe from Sneaky Pete for 420 and it seems like it was shipped from DynaVap. Are they cross shipping for each other instead of shipping over the US/CAN border now?

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
well my on the more expensive side of cheap glass calibear just got more expensive , got nailed with VAT ouch!!! thank goodness I got it on sale jeez. not happy with my service from calibear, I didn't realize they used fedex and gave them my PO Box when I ordered, which I know is not their fault but when I asked calibear to have them change my address to my street address the said it would cost 15usd!

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Sucks to hear about all the extra charges you got from Calibear.

I am pretty satisfied with my small fab/SOL so far. The neck is a bit more straight than I was thinking so it definitely needs a drop-down for the Couchlog. I like using one anyway so no harm.

Only used it twice so far but quite enjoyable. Kept more of the flavor, even through water, than I expected. And I absolutely went too hard while testing. Made for an interesting evening.

Edited to add: a picture is worth 1000 words:
PXL-20220425-210329860-2.jpg

Last edited:

coolbreeze

Sucks to hear about all the extra charges you got from Calibear.

I am pretty satisfied with my small fab/SOL so far. The neck is a bit more straight than I was thinking so it definitely needs a drop-down for the Couchlog. I like using one anyway so no harm.

Only used it twice so far but quite enjoyable. Kept more of the flavor, even through water, than I expected. And I absolutely went too hard while testing. Made for an interesting evening.

Edited to add: a picture is worth 1000 words:
PXL-20220425-210329860-2.jpg
Dang that's beautiful! What flavor is your couchlog?

coolbreeze,
Reactions: Crust

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I'm not sure if I posted them here, but I did in the heady thread (actually I remember I did post them here but that was because a price was super low and turned out to be inaccurate lol) and they do qualify here as they have plenty of cheap glass available! Curated Flame:
Stuff isn't listed on the website currently, but they have posted various pieces on Instagram, and are very quick to reply to messages there if you want to ask for photos of what is in stock in a certain type of category... There is 20% to 42% off sale going on now and shipping is very reasonable!

So this special Horn and Tail bubbler is what I am getting, with a big discount from 175 to $100, had my eye on it previously... I saw a nice inline to frosted egg rig that is below $60 as well for example btw they have a lot of tubes and other things for very reasonable prices, cheaper than that!

Came back to find this had arrived while I was away, and I love it! Smaller in person, great for portables, really nice handheld over on a table, love the mouthpiece, sidecar style, and the perc has four holes on the opposite side of the mouthpiece for very nice performance as well! Some deep red color, and yellow in the giant horn (might help balance), also the base is totally stable:
PXL-20220425-224320225.jpg

Only tried it with Tetra so far, but I'm excited to try everything with it of course, TM and FW7 especially!? Halo and the logs too...

Also wanted to mention that GooRoo did send me that replacement 10mm thermal quartz banger like they said they would since the first one seemed defective... I only asked once by email, and followed up a week later, then I had it a week or so after that! not bad

Last edited:

sparrowman

Came back to find this had arrived while I was away, and I love it! Smaller in person, great for portables, really nice handheld over on a table, love the mouthpiece, sidecar style, and the perc has four holes on the opposite side of the mouthpiece for very nice performance as well! Some deep red color, and yellow in the giant horn (might help balance), also the base is totally stable:
PXL-20220425-224320225.jpg

Only tried it with Tetra so far, but I'm excited to try everything with it of course, TM and FW7 especially!? Halo and the logs too...

Also wanted to mention that GooRoo did send me that replacement 10mm thermal quartz banger like they said they would since the first one seemed defective... I only asked once by email, and followed up a week later, then I had it a week or so after that! not bad

Do you have a link for this by any chance?

sparrowman,

Shit Snacks

Do you have a link for this by any chance?

There is no link, it is a one-of-a-kind piece, it was listed on their website originally discounted from $175 to $120, then it was removed, so I asked if it was still available in the store during their 420 sale, he said yes and it was even cheaper so I got it for $100 ... I'm going to ask him who the artist is though and will let you know! They actually forgot the resin ashtray in my order so they are sending that now separately and I am actually going to get this cool little octopus bubble carb cap too so it all works out well!!
Screenshot-20220426-120202.png

Last edited:

Bad Dog

finally got my callibear straight fab and so far I'm loving it!!! but I'm not 100% happy more like a hard 90%. agreed the mouthpiece could be bigger and the neck tube too. its a little more narrow than I expected and doesn't hold a lot of water..... on to the positives with my Vrod and OG 2 hole carb cap the amount of restriction falls within my wheelhouse, I think I will enjoy it even more for dabs. I filmed a function video but its still uploading to the cloud and I got the rural internet blues lol so no vid now but any avid flowerpot user will see my fopaw when they see I didn't remove the bowl after I cleared the hit to avoid blowback, I didn't notice till I watched the video back lol been going dry so long I don't worry about that but there was no blowback ????? I loaded another bowl to see what would happen and Yes!!!!!! this bong has no blowback!!!!! super nice! but my glass bowl came broken lol

coolbreeze

super nice! but my glass bowl came broken lol
Mine did too! I contacted them and they were like, 'well, it's a freebie and costs too much to ship individually so remind us when your order again.'
Ain't too mad, since they have a point, but jeez, wrap it just a little better and you won't have us sharing pictures of them all over the internet!

coolbreeze

Mine arrived intact but I have no use for the bowl. Wish they had a vaper's freebie.
Had no use for the bowls but just got a Neo and now I'm rifling through all the bowls that came with my glass for the first time! Once I figure out the screen situation I'll be well-supplied, so I guess I shouldn't bitch. Bummed that my two TAG bowls are just a hair too small (!) to use with it comfortably.

Shit Snacks

Yeah a male to male adapter would be more useful than a bowl, right?? That is a shitty response though, they should at least give you a few dollars back lol Yeah I actually have plenty of bowls I've tried with Halo, some kind of work, even with glass screen, but it never really is right so I don't really bother, even a really nice GooRoo bowl that I should probably just part with... Let me know if you're interested @coolbreeze or anyone!

Shit Snacks

I also wish the base was a bit wider, at least a few mm pst the down stem and that the base wasn't a doughnut! its hollow where the can connects, more glass would be more stable.

Haha yeah I actually like the narrow base, and overall can size now that I'm used to it, but it did feel small when it arrived... The donut base is interesting, cheaping out on the hollow, otherwise it is thick glass at least? So yeah it is not necessarily the most stable, but I appreciate the small form factor, definitely need a drop-down adapter with it.

Shit Snacks

Yeah, agree. Especially since the stem is so close you're gonna have to use a dropdown for some things.

Yeah and that short (narrow), nearly straight mouthpiece lol (I edited my above post btw if you are interested in trying some bowls!)

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Bad Dog

Haha yeah I actually like the narrow base, and overall can size now that I'm used to it, but it did feel small when it arrived... The donut base is interesting, cheaping out on the hollow, otherwise it is thick glass at least? So yeah it is not necessarily the most stable, but I appreciate the small form factor, definitely need a drop-down adapter with it.
the joint has a bit of wiggle too but it is pretty minor, been meaning to sand down some of my adapters.

coolbreeze

Yeah and that short (narrow), nearly straight mouthpiece lol (I edited my above post btw if you are interested in trying some bowls!)
That damn mouthpiece! lol! Overall I really like this thing and it works really nice with my Hot Rod and Couch Log (the Anvil did pretty well). I'll have to test it with other things. But boy, if you're ever stuck wandering the desert this thing could bring forth drool from a stone!

Top Bottom