Cheap High Quality Bubbler

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Yeah a male to male adapter would be more useful than a bowl, right?? That is a shitty response though, they should at least give you a few dollars back lol Yeah I actually have plenty of bowls I've tried with Halo, some kind of work, even with glass screen, but it never really is right so I don't really bother, even a really nice GooRoo bowl that I should probably just part with... Let me know if you're interested @coolbreeze or anyone!
Haven't heard anything from Goo Roo since I placed a replacement order for my broken Large Inline on 4/20 other than the order ack. I followed with an email describing how I would like them to do the Logos on the piece. In that email I mentioned I was a vaper and had no use for the bowl they send and would prefer a bucket if that was possible. I didn't look until the next day to see that their bucket sells for about twice what their bowl does, so I have no idea what they will send. Their bowls are kinda nice but just sit in a drawer here. I have a lot of bowls sitting in the drawer...

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Haven't heard anything from Goo Roo since I placed a replacement order for my broken Large Inline on 4/20 other than the order ack. I followed with an email describing how I would like them to do the Logos on the piece. In that email I mentioned I was a vaper and had no use for the bowl they send and would prefer a bucket if that was possible. I didn't look until the next day to see that their bucket sells for about twice what their bowl does, so I have no idea what they will send. Their bowls are kinda nice but just sit in a drawer here. I have a lot of bowls sitting in the drawer...

You can always try calling them, I'm sure they had a lot of orders to go through, you seem to have bad luck with them I guess! They sent me a replacement banger like they said they would, I only had to follow up once

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I don't know what my luck with them is gonna be this time. Too early to tell. If I weren't in love with that piece I wouldn't have replaced it, but being a favorite I thought I would give them another go. Given that it was 420 I was not expecting to get it quickly.

I would like to check out their shop in person. 2166 miles from here is a bit of a drive, tho..

Principal Guy

Just bought a small goo roo in-line. Roast me!
Think I might be sold on GooRoo. Arrived in a week. I received the GooRoo Glass HD 3-Piece bubbler. The picture online does not do it justice. This thing is built like a tank. I can see why it’s labeled home defender series. You could easily kill an intruder with this bong. It is a real beast. I find myself taking giant hits, which I am normally not known to do.

coolbreeze

Yeah I actually have plenty of bowls I've tried with Halo, some kind of work, even with glass screen, but it never really is right so I don't really bother, even a really nice GooRoo bowl that I should probably just part with... Let me know if you're interested @coolbreeze or anyone!
Yeah, I was excited to try it, with about the same results. Glass daisy has worked best so far, but there's a lot of debris both sliding through and caking up. Some smojos should be arriving tomorrow so I'll see how those do. I feel like I'm exhausting screen possibilities so I may end up packing mine away again. I do appreciate the offer!

I guess a glass adapter with screen works pretty well anyways.

Shit Snacks

Curated Flame hooked me up, fortunately again, the ashtray was gone, perhaps packed in the wrong box or sold by another employee in the store unknowingly, but the artist still had two of the stickers left so she was able to make two new ashtrays! Even luckier, one of them is the same shape, just like the one I wanted before in all ways except the main color of the resin is translucent purple instead of clear, which I of course love even more!! So definitely worked out for the best, since I am also getting the octopus bubble carb cap...

I am really loving the piece I got from them made by Zombie Neil Coe, the artist behind the horn and tail bubbler, so uniquely comfortable and functional!

Yeah, I was excited to try it, with about the same results. Glass daisy has worked best so far, but there's a lot of debris both sliding through and caking up. Some smojos should be arriving tomorrow so I'll see how those do. I feel like I'm exhausting screen possibilities so I may end up packing mine away again. I do appreciate the offer!

I guess a glass adapter with screen works pretty well anyways.

Haha yeah exactly, aside from connection, the bowls are just not designed right for this, even with the screen, even as it gets dirty, it still slides around way too much, without a screen bits get through easily and stirring is pretty much impossible, I'm not sure it would be better with glass jack daisy really or smojo, though I'm sure it can work well enough... Performance is just so much better with more properly made bowls for the injector vape in my experience.

I'm using my milk blue CaliBear straight fab FOL again as well now, yeah it really is a nice unique piece and very functional, since I have a different Swiss rig now I am using dry, went right to adding water this time for use with tetra then atlas last night... Yeah the way the mouthpiece tube restricts the airflow is still such a shame, for best performance really requires a nice clean screen and open airflow vape with proper settings... Pretty much all of my pieces each have a different compromise, this one is just one of the more debilitating unfortunately!

Last edited:

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
for the mp on the straight fab I'm finding I like treating it like a straw and putting the whole thing in my mouth, gives me a better seal than pressing against it, can more comfortably rip harder. doesn't really bother me I open my mouth way bigger with my beaker bong

Shit Snacks

for the mp on the straight fab I'm finding I like treating it like a straw and putting the whole thing in my mouth, gives me a better seal than pressing against it, can more comfortably rip harder. doesn't really bother me I open my mouth way bigger with my beaker bong

Yeah, that is doable, and that is actually what I do with my Swiss rig, but the problem as I said is the narrow tubing, my Swiss rig (with thin wide mp) has much wider tubing and better airflow as a result, the straight fab mp tube is just so narrow that it ruins the experience for me, otherwise I might even like the thick flat mouthpiece itself, honestly!

coolbreeze

Yeah, that is doable, and that is actually what I do with my Swiss rig, but the problem as I said is the narrow tubing, my Swiss rig (with thin wide mp) has much wider tubing and better airflow as a result, the straight fab mp tube is just so narrow that it ruins the experience for me, otherwise I might even like the thick flat mouthpiece itself, honestly!
I think the airflow in mine is pretty good for some of the things I'm using it for but it's the angle and the flatness that are weird. I think these flat ones you have to 'kiss' are generally weird, but especially when they are horizontally (or mostly) oriented and they get dribbly. They're not so bad on an angle, but still not my fav. That said, I feel like your warnings have inoculated my expectations and I'm pleasantly surprised that though the warnings are legit, it's bothering me less than I expected. I like the bong a lot; if it had an OGB pinched mouthpiece, it would be pretty great.

Shit Snacks

I have more pieces that blow back than ones that don't, but the first time I found one that didn't I was so excited. Yeah, it helps a lot. Congrats on that piece.

Haha yeah meanwhile I don't have any blowback issues at all with really any of mine, my roommate was using that matrix fake RBR with e nano and had the blowback, I totally forgot that was a thing from my early days! He is now using it with my GooRoo large inline and is more careful to control lol

coolbreeze

I have more pieces that blow back than ones that don't, but the first time I found one that didn't I was so excited. Yeah, it helps a lot. Congrats on that piece.
I finally abandoned my megaglobe altogether over blowback and even my D020 sits on the shelf over this. Fortunately most of my other pieces are better. Seems like it's the big, open percs with the fat down-stems that are primarily at issue for me.

Shit Snacks

I finally abandoned my megaglobe altogether over blowback and even my D020 sits on the shelf over this. Fortunately most of my other pieces are better.

Yeah center down stem matrix is exactly the worst for this haha like that fake RBR I have that I will probably be selling soon enough...

coolbreeze

Yeah center down stem matrix is exactly the worst for this haha like that fake RBR I have that I will probably be selling soon enough...
It's too bad because there's something great about that big, airy, open hit, but how many time have I sat there wondering if I'm tripping or if there's really a reefer volcano spewing all over my desk!

coolbreeze

I thought about getting one of those to make my broken Inline usable, but it would have made the base just too damn big.
Hell, you need like the opposite: a clamp-on wooden partial-round to fill out the foot. You could burn a Jolly Rodger on it and call it its peg-leg.

EDIT: Damn! You could do just what Senor Dog just did! You could make and glaze a few of them for different moods!

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I thought about just making a clay base for it but it would add a lot of weight, and that is already no featherweight. Maybe when compared to the 9" Doughnut or the HD3, but otherwise not...

I just said fuck it an ordered another. Maybe some time I'm feeling really creative I will try something else... or not.

Added: I just got an email. I should have the replacement Monday...

Last edited:

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
ahhhhh safe and sound. lucky there were no casualties, bong, drop down and my irreplaceable plus plus glass flowerpot bowl all pulled through, just a bit of water spilt but this is never happening again! bought this piece specifically for that vape so gotta do what you gotta do........ fuck I have so much sanding ahead of me :mad::lol:

Top Bottom