Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
@delta hotel Biao has the green RBR available now... Instagram
Screenshot-20220410-203125.png

They also have the blue with opaque white base and mouthpiece:
Screenshot-20220410-210037.png

Cost is apparently $118 here and you can get a $5 off coupon from DHgate in the app

And it seems Biao is offering this clear version of that little shapely klein recycler that is available in green, purple or blue, now too for $68... Also here is a clear version of the one I scored on IG discount for $130

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

In other unnecessary purchase news, I also just ordered this one for only $26.50 discounted why not with these coupons lol small 10mm inline swiss rig with banger, I already have a 10 to 14 drop-down too:
Screenshot-20220313-164055.png

And this one just arrived, very nice piece actually! And now I finally have a 10 mm banger I can use my other recent heady acquisition with, while I wait for all the other bangers I ordered... These seem to be available from a variety of places on DHgate, and even eBay resellers so I'm sure stores as well, it is very small, but seems very useful for vapes especially... Pretty thick glass:
PXL-20220411-195305408.jpg

androponic

vaped.
Calibear has a few different color straight fabs back in stock and 25% off till 4/20 with code CB420. only a few color choices but 112 bucks and free shipping.

coolbreeze

Calibear has a few different color straight fabs back in stock and 25% off till 4/20 with code CB420. only a few color choices but 112 bucks and free shipping.
Yoink! Thanks for this--I've been looking for one forever and I snagged a green one!

HunkaHunkaBucketFuckit

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?!
@borokato through instagram makes small bubblers and sometimes REALLY small bubblers that RIIIP. He hosts daily auctions of his pieces typically ranging from $100-$150. He changes his style quiet often, I did however pay $200 for my bubbler, i love mine as the whirlpool function makes them rip hard! I wanted it so bad I went to $200 its almost 7" tall'

yes I do have my skull bowl and lighter as my friend dislike the vape due to its popcorn flavor heh. But I wont let the bastards burn through my bubbler dammit, flowermate only

If you like the opal style piece I have he doesn't seem to use opal much anymore but I bet if you shot him a message offering 100-150 to commission one he would do so. Very friendly guy and super underrated for artists IMO.

Last edited:

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure

Yoink! Thanks for this--I've been looking for one forever and I snagged a green one!
What vapes do/will you guys use this with and what do you like about it?

Edit: it's still available in lime green or smoke grey but I'd have preferred clear so good news for my GAS fomo

coolbreeze

Edit: it's still available in lime green or smoke grey but I'd have preferred clear so good news for my GAS fomo
My expectation is that the size, the open, less diffusy SOL perc and the fab section will cool well while preserving flavor. I plan to use it for bigger hits with my Hot Rod and Couch Log primarily, but also my torch vapes. In contrast I also just got a B. Wilson inline/triple donut that's about the same height but with less diffusion for lower-temp, more flavor-oriented hits. Not sure my science bares out, but I am dedicated to diligent study on that question.

Shit Snacks

I mostly use mine dry, because the mouthpiece kind of ruins the whole piece, it restricts the airflow so much, also it's got a big flat ring without any flaring (I hate most flaring so that is sort of good, but it's such a big thick piece in the mouthpiece is narrow, drool magnet) However it is also good with water, the FOL perc is quite nice and effective, the straight fab egg has a lot of cooling as well (which is why it is great without water too) but I tend to use specific things with it, like Tetra has such wide open airflow it can handle it well, probably good with splinters and I would think the anvil as well?? A lot of people really like it for dabbing, I think it works well for conduction vapes, but yeah I also used it with Atlas and Halo, it is definitely an all-around solid and versatile, useful piece, just be aware of the flaws :tup:I do plan to keep my milk blue color one despite all the other glass I have and probably use more frequently...

My expectation is that the size,

Yeah it is a nice size, like 11 inches tall give or take? Large fab egg!

the open, less diffusy SOL perc and the fab section will cool well while preserving flavor.

This is actually the FOL perc btw (they are used interchangeably a lot, but technically SOL is the one with the holes on the sides laser cut in a different pattern) and it does have quite a bit of diffusion, it is not like using a slitted ratchet fountain perc, it has more diffusion than that, though less than a fountain honeycomb or gridded inline? It does kind of work like a fancy fountain inline with a good balance of flavor and diffusion though, I'm not so sure if the fab helps preserve flavor when you are using with water, but dry it is of course going to!

I plan to use it for bigger hits with my Hot Rod and Couch Log primarily, but also my torch vapes.

Yeah just be mindful of the airflow like I said, since I don't have those two I can't say for sure how well it will perform... I think it would be great with a regular log vape, but ball injector vapes may not be the ideal for it, like I said I enjoyed using it with my atlas a little but it is far from a go-to for the reasons mentioned above? I'm not sure I have tried it with any torch vapes though yet...

In contrast I also just got a B. Wilson inline/triple donut that's about the same height but with less diffusion for lower-temp, more flavor-oriented hits. Not sure my science bares out, but I am dedicated to diligent study on that question.

Ah, well let's see that one then! I think inline triple donut also has quite a bit of diffusion, if it is what I am imagining, I would think more of a simpler inline to handle the less diffusion flavor retention you are after? But I'm sure you'll put everything through its paces and find out for yourself then share with us here, perhaps with videos! :whip:

Shit Snacks

Is Goo Roos 420 sale live? Doesn't look like it on the site. I haven't been able to fix my Inline and I miss it...

They posted today, 4/18 to 4/25 discount 20% off with code "420SALE" (also 25% off in store where all glass is 35% off too, so I hope Portland people here see this, I forget who to tag who had posted here about it...)

LesPlenty

Company Rep
None, it is too restrictive for anything but dabs for me and I have better for that use. :2c:
I mostly use mine dry, because the mouthpiece kind of ruins the whole piece
It is a weird mouthpiece...luckily it is the only glass in my collection with it as it never feels quite 'right'

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
much obliged !!!! I grabbed a black!!!

Shit Snacks

Too bad I'm not out on the left coast. I could go for 35% off...

Yeah when I wanted one of the color fritt pieces during the last sale, I asked if I could get the store discount, but then still only the online discount applies (they don't want to give too steep of a discount because of the shipping and hassle I guess?) I'm not going to drive up there myself, even though I am actually on the correct coast ;)

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Shit Snacks

Yeah, I miss my large inline but I don't think I can send GR another 100 bucks. I mean I could, but I don't think I'm going to.

And yours is still functional, you just need a new solution for the base! I loaned my roommate my orange base large inline, to use with the enano from mephisto I got for him, it is working well... First I used it with my Atlas again and confirmed it is a nice functioning piece, I just really hate the mouthpiece personally (it has wide flaring and super thick glass but the tube itself not super wide so just not my style at all)

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: LesPlenty

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I haven't given up on fixing it yet. I just have to find something to stabilize the base. I have stopped using it for now as I cut myself a little by not being cautious enough but I will make an effort this summer.

checkyourlibido

Yeah when I wanted one of the color fritt pieces during the last sale, I asked if I could get the store discount, but then still only the online discount applies (they don't want to give too steep of a discount because of the shipping and hassle I guess?) I'm not going to drive up there myself, even though I am actually on the correct coast ;)
Disappointing, I always felt New Yorker vibes from you. :lol:

I really like the green one though, that would fit perfectly with the green theme I have, just realized I might have chosen green because I love herb. :leaf:

Anyhow, I always compare some of these pieces to what I can get from China. I don't have enough room for a lot of glass. I haven't seen anything I want more than a Chinese upline that looks similar to Grav.

Shit Snacks

I haven't given up on fixing it yet. I just have to find something to stabilize the base. I have stopped using it for now as I cut myself a little by not being cautious enough but I will make an effort this summer.

Oy Yeah a cut is no good, yeah I think if you get some sort of flat disc that you can glue it on top of then it should be okay, but then you want to find some way to epoxy cover the jagged edges too... Good luck bud!

@checkyourlibido haha if it helps I am actually from the East Coast but not New York (or NJ)... I have plenty of family there, though I actually kinda hate that city :uhoh::o:uhoh:

FYI if you are talking about the CaliBear straight fab that you ordered in green, that is indeed Chinese glass by the way...

Shit Snacks

Okay folks, quick question for you glass addicts. I am choosing between the Goo Roo small inline and the Calibear small straight fab. Anyone have opinions on these two pieces? I'm looking for a small piece this 4/20. If it helps, my current favorite is my Spaceman Octa from VXHL.

Thanks!

What are you planning to use it with? And what is your goal, more flavor or more diffusion, but potential recycling or extra cooling?

Goo small inline is very nice for a small piece, without loading much water, if you look too much it could have a splash in your mouth as opposed to the octa which is a bit more forgiving different water levels... So it would be a great way to maximize flavor, and personally I would request that the holes be facing down for the small inline (However AJS got his in the standard facing up configuration and has posted here saying it's been great, with videos from his IG)

The CaliBear small straight fab FOL is of course a different form factor, without the sidecar, so less viewing for the milk, the egg is a little small so it won't do that much though it will help cool the paper a little bit before you inhale, if you fill the water high enough it could even recycle a bit in it, though that is easier with the larger straight fab of course... FOL perc is pretty nice, in between ratchet and honeycomb fountain style, it will offer more diffusion than the Goo and thus less flavor retention, I think the egg could potentially rob some flavor though it offers some extra cooling smoothing, but as I said it is a small egg so pretty minor...

Last thing to keep in mind, the airflow with the mouthpiece, CaliBear has the thick flat narrow mouthpiece, might not be as bad with a smaller rig however, in my opinion it will affect the overall positives of the piece off setting a little how good the perc is unfortunately, though it is fun to have the egg I must say... Goo meanwhile has the flared mouthpiece, so it is an either or situation, whichever you think you would like more between these??

Honestly I think they would be pretty complimentary pieces, especially if you got the goo perc facing down since the cali always faces up (although you already have down facing with your octa, that one is a good piece for preserving flavor with minimal diffusion, though the airflow is a bit restricted too)

Hope this helps you with your decision making my man, not sure I would have much more to add even knowing what you plan to use it with lol

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
What are you planning to use it with? And what is your goal, more flavor or more diffusion, but potential recycling or extra cooling?

Goo small inline is very nice for a small piece, without loading much water, if you look too much it could have a splash in your mouth as opposed to the octa which is a bit more forgiving different water levels... So it would be a great way to maximize flavor, and personally I would request that the holes be facing down for the small inline (However AJS got his in the standard facing up configuration and has posted here saying it's been great, with videos from his IG)

The CaliBear small straight fab FOL is of course a different form factor, without the sidecar, so less viewing for the milk, the egg is a little small so it won't do that much though it will help cool the paper a little bit before you inhale, if you fill the water high enough it could even recycle a bit in it, though that is easier with the larger straight fab of course... FOL perc is pretty nice, in between ratchet and honeycomb fountain style, it will offer more diffusion than the Goo and thus less flavor retention, I think the egg could potentially rob some flavor though it offers some extra cooling smoothing, but as I said it is a small egg so pretty minor...

Last thing to keep in mind, the airflow with the mouthpiece, CaliBear has the thick flat narrow mouthpiece, might not be as bad with a smaller rig however, in my opinion it will affect the overall positives of the piece off setting a little how good the perc is unfortunately, though it is fun to have the egg I must say... Goo meanwhile has the flared mouthpiece, so it is an either or situation, whichever you think you would like more between these??

Honestly I think they would be pretty complimentary pieces, especially if you got the goo perc facing down since the cali always faces up (although you already have down facing with your octa, that one is a good piece for preserving flavor with minimal diffusion, though the airflow is a bit restricted too)

Hope this helps you with your decision making my man, not sure I would have much more to add even knowing what you plan to use it with lol
This is extremely helpful! Thank you! Both these sites could use a bit more info and pictures, but maybe I'm too picky.. :-)

I'm mostly looking to maximize flavor, but also looking for a nice experience. I like to run the octa dry and with water at higher temps. This is mostly GAS-driven, but I would be mostly using these with a halo and a couchlog. I'm pretty happy with the glass setup for my other vapes.

Frankly I'm not too sure about either of these mouthpieces. The MP on my spaceman is the worst part, but nothing is perfect I guess.

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
Just want folks to know how much I'm enjoying my four column recycler after a month of use. Of my ten or so bubblers, this is now the one I reach for: Fantastic cooling yet excellent taste. Cools as well or better than my bigger and huge bubblers but tastes like my smallest bubblers. I think its because you have to put a lot of water in to get the best bubbling action so its not just vapor filling up empty air space. In spite of all the water, the draw is easy and smooth. Only thing I don't consider 110% is the 14mm joint, which is a bit wobbly. Still, this is great fun with flower and dabs for those of us who need lots of cooling/tempering/filtering but still shoot for milky hits. From DHgate for less than $40. In a store, I'll bet this thing would be close to two hundred dollars. Thanks again SS for the suggestion.

Screenshot-20220308-005214.png

Top Bottom