Cheap High Quality Bubbler

coolbreeze

Does anybody use 10mm pieces with enail injector type vapes??

Im looking at buying a nice glass piece for flowerpot/Halo/Anvil type vapes
most of the glass pieces I’ve seen around I liked tend to be small rigs 10mm joints

I have weak lungs so the bigger pieces are sometimes too much work for me.

im also interested in Recyclers but not sure if they normally require more lung function to get “recycling“ good

whats your favorite style for injectors (besides the SP globe)

Yes. I have one I use all the time with injectors. It probably depends on the piece, but mine works fine. It cycles well even with some resistance and the injector is far from your face. I made a bowl and it works fine, just adapt as necessary. I use another that's a 10m14f fitting for my Hot Rod, but an 18f/10m would work if you can place the screen deep enough.

Couch Log injector style. You just need an adapter with a long enough grind to hold the screen down at the bottom (EDIT: Now that I think about it, you could probably use a rimless basket shaped and shoved into the bottom, ala the CL herb chamber). You can use the same 'bowl' in various adapters for convenience.
IMG-0477-SM.jpg
IMG-0484-SM.jpg

IMG-0481-SM.jpg

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
These look nice...SOL, FOL laser cut perc,

coolbreeze

Forgive my ignorance, what is an injector?
Injectors are a type of heater, often loaded with balls for turbulence/heat retention, shaped like a glass fitting to fit a glass fitting. It allows you to get the heater close to the herbs. The Couch Log above mates with 14mm female glass. I usually use my Hot Rod (18mm) on top a wooden injector bowl or 14mm glass fitting, just as a counterexample of use.

coolbreeze

Funny, as it is virtually the opposite of what I use glass balls for which is cooling. It is kinda fascinating how much creativity there is in this hobby, and how many great ideas come out of experimentation.
I read that modding a DBV was dicey because the heater cover is big enough in diameter that the balls can fit 3 or more deep between the heater and wall. Apparently, too many layers of balls can actually wick heat away, so I guess they both heat and cool depending on proximity.

coolbreeze,
Reactions: Cheebsy

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Does anybody use 10mm pieces with enail injector type vapes??

Im looking at buying a nice glass piece for flowerpot/Halo/Anvil type vapes
most of the glass pieces I’ve seen around I liked tend to be small rigs 10mm joints

I have weak lungs so the bigger pieces are sometimes too much work for me.

im also interested in Recyclers but not sure if they normally require more lung function to get “recycling“ good

whats your favorite style for injectors (besides the SP globe)
I'm not a dabber but I think you'd do better with just a normal bubbler for the vapes you're talking about and leave the recyclers alone

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
I saw it here care of Ms/Mrs/Mr/They/WhoDat Snacks...and thought I'd try my first recycler. Only took 5 weeks to get here from China, which was middlin' time in my experience. What good clean fun! Bubbles up a storm. I have bigger bubblers with more percs, but I'm just shocked at how much cooling this thing provides. I quickly found that it needs a good bit of water in it to work as desired, but that's fine as cooling trumps draw, and the draw ain't bad. Other big surprise is how steady this is: I pile it with doodads(filters, vapes, etc.) and though the base isn't that wide, its rock steady. Seems well made. Thanks to S. Snacks for the suggestion.

For anyone interested, its item

475511073 from Glass99 at DHgate

Screenshot-20220308-005214.png

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I saw it here care of Ms/Mrs/Mr/They/WhoDat Snacks...and thought I'd try my first recycler. Only took 5 weeks to get here from China, which was middlin' time in my experience. What good clean fun! Bubbles up a storm. I have bigger bubblers with more percs, but I'm just shocked at how much cooling this thing provides. I quickly found that it needs a good bit of water in it to work as desired, but that's fine as cooling trumps draw, and the draw ain't bad. Other big surprise is how steady this is: I pile it with doodads(filters, vapes, etc.) and though the base isn't that wide, its rock steady. Seems well made. Thanks to S. Snacks for the suggestion.

For anyone interested, its item

475511073 from Glass99 at DHgate

Awesome dude! Mine is still in transit somewhere, yeah this does seem like an all-around solid piece (to clarify for anyone else, the photo above is from one of the reviews on DHgate which I shared earlier here with the link) it has a nice circ perc shower head that allows the diffusion evenly into the four column pillars above for some recycling action with that center drain (these two features I believe will make it function better than the silver fumed inline perc versions I got from another seller) though yes you do need enough water to fill the bottom base section completely, just below the column pillars, to get full proper recycling action, but it is a versatile piece for a different experience with less water, and yeah probably nice with both herbal vapes and concentrate dabbing... Enjoy! :tup:

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
@Texus
No need.

I bought the 2 on the right from here:

Decent quality. Long shipping.

one on left from dhgate. 5 for £20. They have various sizes to pick from.

So much cheaper than ehle stuff.

Just ensure you get the measurements right.

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Hi folks.

I'm looking for a drop down ash catcher. Something just like this:

I just can't find this in EU or China. Anyone got any suggestions? Postage from US is astronomical.

I suppose I could go with something like this:

But would prefer the former.

Any thoughts. Have a good weekend!

Chicken No Name,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
One final unnecessary temptation, this circ to pillar recycler with drain from Glass99, that I've had my eye on since my first orders when I discovered all the colored glass last spring, lowest I've seen at only $34 now:
Screenshot-20220308-005214.png
Ah okay, nice! yeah that's the column quad pillar recycler, I ordered one as well, for $34 discounted it really was a why not lol I think it is going to function pretty well too!
Awesome dude! Mine is still in transit somewhere, yeah this does seem like an all-around solid piece (to clarify for anyone else, the photo above is from one of the reviews on DHgate which I shared earlier here with the link) it has a nice circ perc shower head that allows the diffusion evenly into the four column pillars above for some recycling action with that center drain (these two features I believe will make it function better than the silver fumed inline perc versions I got from another seller) though yes you do need enough water to fill the bottom base section completely, just below the column pillars, to get full proper recycling action, but it is a versatile piece for a different experience with less water, and yeah probably nice with both herbal vapes and concentrate dabbing... Enjoy! :tup:

Mine made it to me today actually, so quick once it got in town, did not even say out for delivery lol Since the seller had promised me a free gift with my next order after my last one I had asked for one of those Swiss hole drop down adapters however they said it was a bit too expensive... So apparently they gave me this amber and green double ratchet perc ash catcher instead!

PXL-20220409-193223180.jpg

Very nice considering, although I don't think I will use it much and may even just get rid of it, I will certainly play with it a little first (my first glass piece was a D020T with the ratchet perk and my second was a reverse honeycomb ash catch to go with it so I appreciate the nostalgia at least lol)

The pillar recycler is indeed pretty nice in person, the bottom is not quite flat like it seemed in the photos, it kind of has a reflection shape of the base before it flattens out, maybe not as stable as it could be, but a pretty cool looking design element!

Meanwhile I was lucky enough to score another discounted Biao piece posted on Instagram sold from his bongt DHgate store, one of those big bong tube dual uptake klein recyclers with double gridded inline perc and bent neck mouthpiece, even pink and blue colored glass for only like $85 Since there was also a little DHg coupon I had... Absolutely thrilled, it is half the price, I have been looking at the opaque purple one for $161, hoping he would post one of these for a special discount finally, so then maybe I can sell the plain clear bent neck gridded inline I got from him earlier (as I am also selling the GG straight tube version now)

Screenshot-20220409-125402.png

Sure it could take quite a while to arrive, but I certainly can't complain! :cool::freak::haw::spliff:

Top Bottom