Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Does anyone have a function video of that TAG 9"? I would particularly like to see the perc action...

I think I have seen you on IG, I'll hit you up, or if I am mistaken, send me a message with your IG handle :tup: or if you are not on IG at all, I think @snackmaster posted one?

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I don't really do social media much but I'll have a look if you point me to it. I think the only time I posted on IG was for a RBT contest a while back...

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Hey, I took this for a different conversation but I may as well share it here. This is my FC-UFO with a custom MP from OGB and my TM. They really make a good combo, but that TAG piece keeps calling my name. The UFO fits decently in my hand even tho it is a 75mm can due to the MP joint sitting right in the crook of my hand.
UFO-w-TM.jpg

jbm

Hey, I took this for a different conversation but I may as well share it here. This is my FC-UFO with a custom MP from OGB and my TM. They really make a good combo, but that TAG piece keeps calling my name. The UFO fits decently in my hand even tho it is a 75mm can due to the MP joint sitting right in the crook of my hand.
UFO-w-TM.jpg
I like that mouthpiece. I’m looking for a mouthpiece for the TAG9 as well. How much did he charge for that? Is it 18mm?

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
He made this for me in 2015 and I can't find the price I paid, but I did send him these instruction:
Please make this 2 inches longer, of the wider gauge stem, start the bend lower so it puts me further away, and use the standard US 18mm joint.
If you need to add a couple bucks for the custom stuff feel free.

Even though I intended to use it with the UFO, back then I wanted everything I bought to fit with RBT vapes, tho I never did end up using this with the Zion. As I recall he shipped it out the next day. I have nothing but praise for OGB. (Oregon Glass Blower)

Shit Snacks

Hey @Shit Snacks

Please tell me again how I didn't need the $1.50 shipping insurance? :lol:

I cannot even tell what I'm looking at exactly in that photo, but something is broken! Haha what I think the "scam" (so to speak) is that they should be sending you a replacement, regardless of whether you paid for that insurance or not... Mine was wrapped and packed pretty well, but I guess you're always at the mercy of shipping too! Oh well glad you will be taken care of either way, yes my advice is not always the best though:lmao:

Shit Snacks

The entire mouthpiece stem part is sheered clean off at the body.

You could "fix" this somehow and probably get a serviceable piece out of it, but I doubt I will.

Yeah that's what I thought, it seems like the only potential weak point really, and I could sort of make that out in the photo... Yeah I bet someone could fix it, but I also would not want to myself, you'll get a replacement, hopefully quick! put that $1.50 to use lol

Shit Snacks

I imagine since seconds are sold out they'll likely send me a "firsts". So there's a little redemption in the end, maybe.

Oh you had ordered a second? I don't remember if those were even available when I had ordered mine, but the price was good enough that I didn't feel like I would need a steeper discount... I wonder if that second quality, is why it was a little more vulnerable to the break who knows, but positive side!

VapeEscapist

Medicine Buddha
I wonder if that second quality, is why it was a little more vulnerable to the break who knows, but positive side!
Yeah, that was my thought as well.

Mhm, was $59 shipped. For this I can wait a little longer. ☯️

I've just had a truly awful week. One kick in the nads after another. I was hoping to dissolve those memories with my new rig today. But alas it was not meant to be. 💔

Lobby

Looking for a glass piece to use with the Flowerpot B1 and Underdog Alpha that will give the best flavor and be easy on the lungs. Also I’d like to keep the vaporizer away from my face and I’d prefer 90 degrees over 45. What pieces would you suggest?

coolbreeze

Looking for a glass piece to use with the Flowerpot B1 and Underdog Alpha that will give the best flavor and be easy on the lungs. Also I’d like to keep the vaporizer away from my face and I’d prefer 90 degrees over 45. What pieces would you suggest?
Check out the two just above, the TAG 9" super slit donut and the GooRoo 3 piece or HD 3pc. All three are 90 degrees. The TAG piece is big, cool, smooth, and surprisingly flavorful. I just got the 3pc but the flavor is more obvious, the hit is open, and it just purrs. The HD is a little bigger and might be the happy median, someone who has one can weigh in. Nice thing about all three is the modularity: you can choose your own whip/mouthpiece (suggestions above) and keep it just where you want it with regards to your face. With the GooRoos you can switch downstems, too.

Last edited:

VapeEscapist

Medicine Buddha
TAG response to my broken on arrival rig has been swift.

Yesterday they said to pick another model because the seconds were sold out, and to send them a link.

I sent them a link to first quality of the same model.

Today they responded that they would need the difference in price, $9.45. They provided a link which brought me to a premade cart where I easily paid the difference.

Rather than fight them for $10, I figured I would just pay it and get things moving.

I am a little disappointed that they didn't offer to replace 1/1 with a first quality. I wondered if they knew I was detailing my experience on a forum if they would have just sent it.... So instead of $59, my total will be $68 ($5 of that total was for shipping) and I waited 2 weeks. 😒

Edit: I emailed them letting them know I was sharing my experience on a public forum. I don't think I'll get anything for it but who knows....

From TAG:

"When broken items are received, we do not offer 1st Quality as a free upgrade.
We do however offer a free reshipment or the option to grab something else from the site.

We are aware of the forum. If someone from said forum were to approach us with a design they would like to see available, we could likely produce it to spec. I just notice many use this forum for well priced items but also for an ideal setup. I think we could provide this ideal setup if someone was willing to shoot over a design request to us."

So that's cool.

Last edited:

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
AquaLabs mouthpiece came in, thus far I would say it pairs perfectly with the bubbler for me. About 5.5” in total length, bent at a ~66° which adds about 3” height. Makes it a good handheld rig; probably the biggest I’d want a handheld to be though. Will add a pic if/when attachments are a thing again.

Shit Snacks

So instead of $59, my total will be $68 ($5 of that total was for shipping)

Hey that is still less than I paid for mine being first quality with 35% off, my shipping to California was like $10 but anyway yeah I feel like if you would have specifically asked they might have given it to you but it seems like they have a standard policy they like to follow...

We are aware of the forum. If someone from said forum were to approach us with a design they would like to see available, we could likely produce it to spec. I just notice many use this forum for well priced items but also for an ideal setup. I think we could provide this ideal setup if someone was willing to shoot over a design request to us

Yeah this is pretty cool, I certainly hope one of us takes them up on it...

Top Bottom