Cheap High Quality Bubbler

LesPlenty

Company Rep

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
PXL-20211016-232742054.jpg

I mean, it does work, very bubbly, its okaaay
It looks like it will stack bubbles in a traditional way with that size/shape can, but it looks too wide for the up-line percs to function as up-line perc.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I would rather clear glass as you can see if you have cleaned it properly more easily (plus LEDs light them up better)...and it is usually cheaper. I gave up on the purple recycler for my Peak Pro and ordered the clear version for 30% less, I got this coming,

Oh well I don't have anything with LEDs lighting any of my glass lol also have no trouble fully cleaning colored glass, but I do like that it doesn't look dirty in use... It depends on the use, but color can be fun, many different ways!

It looks like it will stack bubbles in a traditional way with that size/shape can, but it looks too wide for the up-line percs to function as up-line perc.

Sorry I'm not sure I understand exactly, it's supposed to be like a klein cyclone vortex right? I don't know how upline, but it does do something different than a normal rig when enough water is filled...

PXL-20211017-222103887.jpg

Well I knocked over my GooRoo orange three-piece after all, fortunately the rest is so thick it was fine, but the mouthpiece joint shattered up real good :lol::doh::cry:

Maybe I can find someone to repair it someday, add it to my pile of other broken glass parts... Called and they only have the clear ones in stock right now, I actually am interested in one of those maybe because they are different, but anyway they are waiting for more joints to come so they can make more mouthpieces, and color ones, they may even have some new colors... I'm going to follow up with them near the end of the week by email to see what's available, hopefully maybe I can get one without logos, maybe I can get that aqua blue with orange too, or something else completely new!

Mine was pretty bent, compared to a lot of the other ones I see, hopefully I can find one like that, although I would like to try the more straight and perhaps shorter ones possibly, closer to the clear? Hmm...

Anyway the lesson is always remove the mouthpiece when not in use, honestly I was doing that at first, and then I started to get lazy thinking oh why bother it'll be fine and the table is full of other stuff, but now I know to always do it... I mean I could have knocked it over anyway even without the mp, I was moving some pillows around, not a usual thing, while doing a video chat lol

arb

Semi shaved ape
Oh well I don't have anything with LEDs lighting any of my glass lol also have no trouble fully cleaning colored glass, but I do like that it doesn't look dirty in use... It depends on the use, but color can be fun, many different ways!

Sorry I'm not sure I understand exactly, it's supposed to be like a klein cyclone vortex right? I don't know how upline, but it does do something different than a normal rig when enough water is filled...

PXL-20211017-222103887.jpg

Well I knocked over my GooRoo orange three-piece after all, fortunately the rest is so thick it was fine, but the mouthpiece joint shattered up real good :lol::doh::cry:

Maybe I can find someone to repair it someday, add it to my pile of other broken glass parts... Called and they only have the clear ones in stock right now, I actually am interested in one of those maybe because they are different, but anyway they are waiting for more joints to come so they can make more mouthpieces, and color ones, they may even have some new colors... I'm going to follow up with them near the end of the week by email to see what's available, hopefully maybe I can get one without logos, maybe I can get that aqua blue with orange too, or something else completely new!

Mine was pretty bent, compared to a lot of the other ones I see, hopefully I can find one like that, although I would like to try the more straight and perhaps shorter ones possibly, closer to the clear? Hmm...

Anyway the lesson is always remove the mouthpiece when not in use, honestly I was doing that at first, and then I started to get lazy thinking oh why bother it'll be fine and the table is full of other stuff, but now I know to always do it... I mean I could have knocked it over anyway even without the mp, I was moving some pillows around, not a usual thing, while doing a video chat lol
Waiting for more joints to come............what the hell does that mean I wonder?

Shit Snacks

Waiting for more joints to come............what the hell does that mean I wonder?

The 18 mm male joints, those come from somewhere else, and they need them to make more color mouthpieces... That's why that is the only thing that shattered haha rest is super thick glass they made themselves!

arb

Semi shaved ape
The 18 mm male joints, those come from somewhere else, and they need them to make more color mouthpieces... That's why that is the only thing that shattered haha rest is super thick glass they made themselves!
Goddamnit............ I hate being bullshitted.
Guy on the phone very specifically said it was ALL done in house.
😞

LesPlenty

Company Rep
those come from somewhere else
I thought that sounded dodgy too, so many US glass sellers are full of shit and just about lie in regards to where stuff is sourced/made, maybe this is how GooRoo keep their prices low compared to other US price gougers.
Anyway the lesson is always remove the mouthpiece when not in use
I have only broken one bong since I installed my 'Post' to strap my glass down on. I am thinking of installing a color-changing LED pond light into the top of the post to light up my glass as I am digging the way the Puffco Peak Pro lights up the bubbling glass.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
it is just a different perc action. As you said, yours stacks up bubbles like like a normal rig, the action on an upline perc is a little different. You can find videos on Bear Mountain;s insta and also check out a few videos of the GRAV upline to get an idea of the different action.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
PXL-20211016-232742054.jpg

I mean, it does work, very bubbly, its okaaay

And I think I'm going to try with one of these why not, could be a low profile mouthpiece for the gooroo, normally I would be annoyed it's not bent enough, but the orange three piece is so tall that it may be okay on the coughee table hitting from the couch... Could have other uses I'm sure, shame it is not colored, also shame there is not a 14mm one that would be a perfect FW7 mouthpiece with WPA...
Screenshot-20211016-140027.png
I have one of these somewhere and never found it useful for any of our shared favorites: not enough cooling for me.

Edit: oh you want to use it as a bubbler mouthpiece. I guess, I think mine might have had a janky joint as well. I think I know where to look for it....

Shit Snacks

Very nice @delta hotel! I guess I should email them today instead of tomorrow, maybe they got what they needed so I can get my replacement mouthpiece... Those do look to be a little shorter than mine though, certainly less of a curve, I like that they have no logos though... Anyway the shipping is pretty fast to California at least! Few days

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
this one is a old piece of mine but a very cherished piece, if I broke it I would have to get another.
elev8 thick walled beaker bong
just look at how thick the base is:o

Classic style beaker is classic. Always a good choice, as long as the perc isn't terrible (which it is on a lot of the cheap ones).

Shit Snacks

GooRoo made me a new mouthpiece in aqua blue after all (no logo either) they replied yesterday, sent me the photo and invoice today, pretty excited!! I will have to be extra careful with this one, and someday hopefully I can find someone to put a new 18mm male joint on the orange one so I can use that again as well... all will work out!

Biao shipping has been a total mess though, blue saki bottle unfortunately stuck at international distribution center evidently it's a big bottleneck here, unfortunate that it went through CA customs instead of NY apparently! It was supposed to arrive on Monday, but never went out for delivery, despite saying it would arrive on time before, then it updated to say now arriving late, and has not updated since without any info... So yeah it's just sitting at the USPS place, for who knows how long, could be weeks or months before I see this thing, and the actual shipping already took 2 months!

Womp Womp meanwhile the large inline from Biao has tracking that was never scanned, makes me think they did not actually have one made yet, so who knows if that will show up even this year, tried messaging on DHgate and Instagram, cannot get them to even look at the messages... Sure they make great quality work, but I don't think I will ever be ordering from them direct again! Seems far better from Milesxdeep on Reddit or GreekGlass?

And I got a dispute opened for kokokoko to get my money back, still an ordeal, moving it to mediation, should get the refund at some point, soon ish at least! Annoyed how they sold me something out of stock, and kept telling me to be patient, but at least they saw and replied to messages! DJsmoke shipped out that new pink tentacle rig, and the other stuff enroute is all the adapters and such...

Last edited:

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
my purple fab egg arrived yesterday from chinabongfactory and I'm both happy and disappointed with it? first it's very small, well the can is cause the mp is half the length, total hight is just under 9 in. the colour is very dependant on the lighting, goes from purple in dim orange light to more clear and pink in bright light. the perc is a little different then what was pictured, their pic was a round edge with upward facing slits but mine is a faceted edge with slits going from top to bottom, which I think I actually prefer. on the plus side it did come with the purple base, it's just not very dark. moving onto function I filled it basically as full as it goes, equal distance from the top of the perc to the bottom of the egg and it has a wonderful open purr, very free flowing, I included a function video. tried it with my tinymight with a 14 male to 18 female adapter and the ergonomics were terrible , same problem with my Vrod , I really need those s shaped drop downs I ordered to come. while neither were comfortable to use the hit itself was fantastic! very smooth. it would make a excellent banger hanger dab rig as is but without the drop downs it's uncomfortable with my vapes. and I'm not even sure it will work with the drop downs as the base is quite small and it might become tippy? this one might just become something pretty on my shelf unless the drop downs help. I reserve my final judgment until they arrive.

Last edited:

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
my purple fab egg arrived yesterday from chinabongfactory and I'm both happy and disappointed with it? first it's very small, well the can is cause the mp is half the length, total hight is just under 9 in. the colour is very dependant on the lighting, goes from purple in dim orange light to more clear and pink in bright light. the perc is a little different then what was pictured, their pic was a round edge with upward facing slits but mine is a faceted edge with slits going from top to bottom, which I think I actually prefer. on the plus side it did come with the purple base, it's just not very dark. moving onto function I filled it basically as full as it goes, equal distance from the top of the perc to the bottom of the egg and it has a wonderful open purr, very free flowing, I included a function video. tried it with my tinymight with a 14 male to 18 female adapter and the ergonomics were terrible , same problem with my Vrod , I really need those s shaped drop downs I ordered to come. while neither were comfortable to use the hit itself was fantastic! very smooth. it would make a excellent banger hanger dab rig as is but without the drop downs it's uncomfortable with my vapes. and I'm not even sure it will work with the drop downs as the base is quite small and it might become tippy? this one might just become something pretty on my shelf unless the drop downs help. I reserve my final judgment until they arrive.
Yeah I've been scratching my head about all these tiny bubblers from Dhgate and others. I agree that one looks like a classic example of too much stem and not enough can.

Admittedly I'm not a dabber but dropdowns don't appeal to me either: fewer pieces in my pieces please. I generally can't even be bothered to use my 18 to 14mm reducer and have dropped my vong into the 18mm female on my bubblers more than once.

The function video looks good. I'd probably just want the whole piece scaled up

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

The smaller pieces are more for dabbing, with the smaller can you just don't fill the can, more like a recycler with you inhaling everything, I don't know it doesn't look so bad but it is a little small... The drop-downs really do help with the ergonomics, and I love how they keep the water cleaner, so much debris goes through the screens!

Top Bottom