Cheap High Quality Bubbler

mixchu69

I am happy with the resolution from calibearofficial.com, as I sent a video of the hairline crack and they said they will replace it/or I can choose any rig in their us warehouse (I told them I did not want to wait). I am dedicating this rig to dabbing so asked to replace with ball rig.

I was looking over all my DHgate purchases over the years and here is a picture of the pieces I never use
53E571C6-379B-4DFD-93CD-04C67C3934A9.jpeg
@snackmaster

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
You might consider selling them in the classifieds. That last one looks like the original mobius clone before we went with the sidecar (or the D020-D I guess tho it looks wider). That one might be in my rotation if I had it. Depends on how well it hits. I only use my FC 187 with a vape that has wide open air path like a SplinterZ or my TMs. I prefer a piece with less restricted draw.

I have never sold any of my pieces so I don't make a good example for my recommendation. I have given away a couple like my D020 T I just gave a friend. Otherwise they tend to collect dust and take up space... :cool:

mixchu69

You might consider selling them in the classifieds. That last one looks like the original mobius clone before we went with the sidecar (or the D020-D I guess tho it looks wider). That one might be in my rotation if I had it. Depends on how well it hits. I only use my FC 187 with a vape that has wide open air path like a SplinterZ or my TMs. I prefer a piece with less restricted draw.

I have never sold any of my pieces so I don't make a good example for my recommendation. I have given away a couple like my D020 T I just gave a friend. Otherwise they tend to collect dust and take up space... :cool:
Thought about that, but seems like too much of a hassle for the prices I would charge (probably would sell them for $15-20). Now I give them away to my friends if they need a piece.
If I find someone in the Southern California area who wants cheap glass, I might bundle 10-12 pieces for a $150, but that would be face to face pickup (as shipping charges would be outrageous)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah I sold my yingmin matrix long ago here, it looked like that but was larger? Mouthpiece with a deep cone-shaped flaring that I hated lol

Glad they took care of you @mixchu69 my experience with them has been pretty great so far before even receiving my order!

So today my first DHgate order already arrived! And it was actually the second order I placed, on June 10 (my first from June 8 with the two silver fumed rigs cleared NY customs so should be soon too? cross country to cali) so this took less than two weeks to get to me, glass99 is the seller and they are very responsive and quick and helpful (they removed the shipping fee for me) hiiiighly recommended place to buy from as they have a ton of variety if you check their store... Including versions of pieces I shared from other stores (like both the purple fab fountain perc, one with ratchet slits and one with honeycomb holes) that I think I would rather buy from this store now instead, since they were so good to me and shipped so quick!

PXL-20210623-190555417.jpg

Nice secure packaging in this^ molded styrofoam shell!

PXL-20210623-192150798.jpg

Photo in the listing had white pearl opals on top and below joint, I'm actually glad it arrived with solid blue there instead...

Damn and now I just found out they have this larger spiked tube, with shower head perc, perhaps nicer than the one I got with the little inline, so we'll see when that arrives how it is since I do like the smaller mouthpiece it has and the color too...

I have ordered the s-shape drop-down adapter from @LesPlenty's link btw, $13.50 for two, they let me order one 18 male to 18 female and one 14 male to 14 female fortunately... And I also ordered that double 18 male footed hook and tube stand from yingmin, I only had $22.50 left on my virtual card, so instead of creating a new one I asked if they could give me that price and they obliged! Of course I will be reviewing it here, seems like a very useful piece, that I think many other members would be interested in picking up even for $2 more...

So yeah I am done, unless Sunshine gets back to me, about including the female to female adapters with that little 14 mm male shower head rig of course ;) :freak:

Shit Snacks

Or someone posts something else cool... :brow:

Quiet you! :argh:

Yeah there's still plenty in my DHgate cart and FC wish list...

I just used the recycler though and function is pretty great! Glass is not too thick, but for this $43 price, very satisfied!

PXL-20210624-014444199.jpg

The purple BiaoT one was $50 shipped from Cali by milesxdeep on Reddit who may buy em in bulk, definitely thicker glass, no bubbles (yeah blue one has some bubbles, particularly the downstem, but not a big deal at all I don't think?)

Last edited:

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
I wanted 1 piece but thanks to all your posts I now want many. Thanks Shit Snacks. :rolleyes:
Don't know which would be best to accompany my D020 though.
It's happened to several of us around here lately!

@Bologna that's the GooRoo HD3 in the pic? I like the whip on it...believe it or not, I've never used a whip with any of my equipment, lol.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
It's happened to several of us around here lately!

@Bologna that's the GooRoo HD3 in the pic? I like the whip on it...believe it or not, I've never used a whip with any of my equipment, lol.
Yep, it sure did.... :disgust:

No, this is the smaller "3 piece bubbler with removable mouthpiece"... 30% off on 4/20 made it $86 delivered... BARGAIN!

The whip can be kinda nice if the (stock) mouthpiece is too high to sit up to depending on table/chair height (I already broke mine :dog:)... plus, with my failing eyes and cheapo readers it's nice to spin stuff around however you want it and still be able to peer in easily to see all the action...

(thanks again, @arb!)

Last edited:

YungLeaner

Thought about that, but seems like too much of a hassle for the prices I would charge (probably would sell them for $15-20). Now I give them away to my friends if they need a piece.
If I find someone in the Southern California area who wants cheap glass, I might bundle 10-12 pieces for a $150, but that would be face to face pickup (as shipping charges would be outrageous)
Are you anywhere near LA? Would absolutely love to take some glass off your hands.

I think I might have a divorce on my hands if I bring home 10-12 pieces, unfortunately. But maybe we can figure something out and thin your herd...

mixchu69

Are you anywhere near LA? Would absolutely love to take some glass off your hands.

I think I might have a divorce on my hands if I bring home 10-12 pieces, unfortunately. But maybe we can figure something out and thin your herd.
Sent you a PM. The one positive from grabbing a set like this is that you have quality control for China glass, since I inspected and made sure there were no major defects. The negative is what you said, significant other is going to kick you out of the house.

arb

Semi shaved ape
When you all are ordering from DHgate are you using your debit/CC or are you using a different method? It just seems kinda sketchy and I dont want to learn the hard way on something like this if I order from them in the future.
When it gets hacked the bank sends a new one after the wife chats with them on the phone.
Has happened a couple times over the years, slight hassle and wait for the new card is all.
😆

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
What about using a prepaid credit card? I use a shity card with a low limit for all my internet purchases and just keep a eye out, haven't had a issue in 2 years but maybe I am just lucky lol or it's just not worth the potential jail time to rip me off for so little 🤔

Shit Snacks

When you all are ordering from DHgate are you using your debit/CC or are you using a different method? It just seems kinda sketchy and I dont want to learn the hard way on something like this if I order from them in the future.

My CC allows me to create virtual cards, so the numbers cannot be compromised, I did just get some sort of id security notice but it could be unrelated I have to check...

Edit: was just my email address, I don't think it was even from the gate, apparently I had a lot of those notifications from the past too, which explains all the spam I get!

Edit again: and now SunshineStore has replied again re little shower head, I needed to place a separate order for the female adapters, so they can then adjust the price for me... One adapter is free, swapped for the glass nail and bowl, then I'm just paying under $8 for the other adapter, and under $8 for shipping, so a total of $31 for 14-14 and 18-18 female to female adapters with the 14mm male little shower head rig for FW7!

Oh also Glass99 offered to send a free gift with my next order, since I mentioned the glass bubbles in the blue recycler, minor and it still works perfectly fine, like it is handmade as they said so totally understandable, nice of them to offer an additional gift for next time (especially since they have a lot of great items in their store! lol yes yes shut up done for now) :rofl:

Last edited:

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
My card sometimes requires additional verification and sends me a message requesting a code or additional confirmation which can only be done by the card owner.
It is applied on a case by case basis. Every purchase for the gate, even just for a few dollars, requires extra verification. A tad annoying at times but very secure I think....

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I have only purchased from DHGate for the last 3 years, I am a V2 level customer now and have purchased many dozens if not over 100 items without one CC issue apart from my bank being overly cautious by ringing me the first time I used it as it was a China request for money. Since then no problems apart from the occasional time I have to put in a verification code I get texted from the bank.
I noticed some really large price hikes lately, AU$35 for a mouthpiece ffs,
I paid about half that when I got mine!

Shit Snacks

That's.just stupid. Pop g does seem expensive although I have had a few nice pieces from them. But that price for a mp.
I can get an EU ehle made shipped for less....
Can we blame @Shit Snacks for adding inflationary pressure to the heady glass domain.....:lol:

Hey the heady chinese ones I ordered are still cheap! Yeah popular glass is more on the pricey side, especially mine bought not on sale... However there is still plenty cheap available, I spent well under $300 total for 7 glass pieces and 4 glass adapters sooo (the $111 chinese non dhgate calibear does bring me pretty close to $400 total fine but shut up I said I'm done!) :lmao:

Top Bottom