Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
More water in your mouth is my guess.
Huh? so no good? Need an inline design that is quiet and the size of gooroos small inline?

Well you're not going to get water in your mouth if you don't load too much water, the small in line just only holds 2 oz of water max it was said, the side car mouthpiece has a little drop in it so it can catch any water that overflows so it does not hit your mouth... Getting the larger mouthpiece on top seems like it would be big enough that you're not going to get water in your mouth unless you overfill it... Which you are not going to do because you want it to be quiet so you're going to use this little water as possible anyway? There's plenty of cheap options on DHgate for a piece like you describe though, a bit more basic!

Isn't that a seed of life perc?

Sorry I don't know what that is?

Screenshot-20210611-172729.png

Screenshot-20210611-172255.png

Like ^ this one that @Improvaper shared, seen in his videos too, I've also seen it recycler style with that hive perc thing on top in a smaller rig, a Toro maybe? No idea lol

Shit Snacks

Yeah. That is a seed of life perc, originally Laser cut by Mothership. Pretty sure.

Cool! With the little X design? But I think having a perc like that with some kind of diffusion on only one side like a flat disc, I think that's what makes it a shower head? And this would be a reverse shower head, with proprietary diffusion style (holes)?

Shit Snacks

Ah very true! Can always adjust draw

All right first of all shut up, second of all I did not share this one here yet, but I did mention that this shop of another one I shared, had cheaper recyclers like biaoT knock offs that looked pretty good... So yeah fine I just ordered this one as well:
Screenshot-20210609-202142.png

Only $43.50 shipped (contacted the seller to get the free shipping, because the listing had it at $5 shipping by mistakes since all their other pieces are free shipping and the description even said free shipping, quick response by them, I just had to order and then they adjusted the price before I paid!)

These are the others, different prices and colors (aside from the grey version of soon-to-be mine in the link above) on sale purple, other purple, and bright purple...

These are the nicer ones from BiaoT seller btw: fancy purple/green, extra fancy blue, and super fancy purple... For dabbing!

Fuck, @LesPlenty the goose neck diffusion pump is showing in stock now I guess??
I thought I was done, but I have no excuse not to now... And should I just get that conical bee hive sherlock with it even though shipping's free regardless? :lol:

Ah well I found the blue recycler, along with gray and purple options, a little cheaper than what I paid from a different seller here in case anyone is interested, $40 instead of $43.50 so not a big deal, I liked my seller for their communication and quick shipping anyway (plus they do have the purple one on sale for another 5 days $35)

Yeah. That is a seed of life perc, originally Laser cut by Mothership. Pretty sure.
Cool! With the little X design? But I think having a perc like that with some kind of diffusion on only one side like a flat disc, I think that's what makes it a shower head? And this would be a reverse shower head, with proprietary diffusion style (holes)?

Ah yeah and this is the type of example I was talking about, it has a regular inverted shower head I think?
Screenshot-20210611-184650.png

And the hive is still just a klein recycler, that cone shape, I guess it just has holes in the top instead of another tube on the side, and it is encased in more of a standard shape rig can...

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Purchased. I'm going to laugh if this is my new endgame.
Did you shop around, that link was just the first I found, hopefully they are a good seller!

Edit, there are some cheaper but the seller I linked has over 99% positive feedback which is unusual for DHGate so should be great (fingers crossed, it is DHGate after all). :tup:

delicatebunting

Did you shop around, that link was just the first I found, hopefully they are a good seller!

Edit, there are some cheaper but the seller I linked has over 99% positive feedback which is unusual for DHGate so should be great (fingers crossed, it is DHGate after all). :tup:

Nah, just ordered blindly! Will update when it shows up.

VapeEscapist

Medicine Buddha

The medium seems to be about 8 and 1/4 inches high.

6 inch ruler for scale.

I believe it's a 14mm joint but maybe someone here could correct me....

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Ah very true! Can always adjust draw

Ah well I found the blue recycler, along with gray and purple options, a little cheaper than what I paid from a different seller here in case anyone is interested, $40 instead of $43.50 so not a big deal, I liked my seller for their communication and quick shipping anyway (plus they do have the purple one on sale for another 5 days $35)

Ah yeah and this is the type of example I was talking about, it has a regular inverted shower head I think?
Screenshot-20210611-184650.png

And the hive is still just a klein recycler, that cone shape, I guess it just has holes in the top instead of another tube on the side, and it is encased in more of a standard shape rig can...

This looks cool!
is the right chamber for dabbing? would you also use it for vaping?

I saw a flash sale so I grabbed a new matrix backup
glass-bong-vortex-bongs-double-cages-percolator.jpg

Shit Snacks

This looks cool!
is the right chamber for dabbing? would you also use it for vaping?

Oh, the inverted shower head klein rig? Are you asking what the quartz banger is, that is sitting in the rig on the right instead of a bowl? Yes that is for dabbing, you heat that with a torch or enail for concentrate vaping!

Last edited:

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Oh, the inverted shower head klein rig? Are you asking what the quartz banger is, that is sitting in the rig on the right instead of a bowl? Yes that is for dabbing, you heat that with a torch or enail for concentrate vaping!

Awesome, I'll get that later on this year... but I barely can get dabs here so hopefully its also nice for just fresh herbs

@arb awesome!

Top Bottom