• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
I am now more confused for the asking.
😆
Wholeheartedly agree lol! I can't keep up with these perc names at all🤪

@Chicken No Name re dismantlable ash catcher:

This might fit the bill but it does not look as nice as your one! Nice and cheap though so perfect for this thread lol.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
That would be worth considering if it was available on this side of the pond.
I have one of these that I got for WAY less a few years ago.

WelshBrok

I like minimalist for easiest cleaning. If I can't get a pipe cleaner to every part it is gonna be too high maintenance.
I don’t think I’ve ever had any glass I could get a pipe cleaner to every part of :lol: And actually have never used a pipe cleaner to clean my water pipes. I’m pretty lazy with my cleaning and just let dc clear do all the work for me

mixchu69

That would be worth considering if it was available on this side of the pond.
I have one of these that I got for WAY less a few years ago.
@cybrguy , I purchased that ash catcher on 4/20 (20% off) but not a big fan. I bought it to keep my main piece clean but don’t like the airflow. FCA90F15-E12A-4827-A7FA-49EE3289325D.jpeg

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I wonder if the 90° angle is a factor. I have the 45° one and the airflow isn't too bad, tho I only use it rarely and mostly when creating frankenvapes or off a j-hook. The Lotus is the best vape I have for it.
The piece you have it connected to looks like that Grav piece I haven't been able to find on their site. The Goo Roo I have on order has watered down my interest in it but if it was cheap enough I would still probably go for it, or at least put it in the queue. I like the 90° mouthpiece too if it is 18mm.

I never bought the FC-Mod tho I liked it, but I can kinda make it out of piece parts... :p

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I am now more confused for the asking.
😆

Haha yeah it's tough because there are a lot of different names, and overlap, and not everything is even accurate... But yeah basically any downstem that is not just a straight plain tube, is diffused, most use slits that I've seen, but it seems holes is actually pretty popular now! You probably have quite a variety with your collection... A more complicated downstem could have a matrix or other diffusion style as it was said already... Meanwhile all of these rigs that we are using, those all have varying levels of diffusion, depending on the percs, like instead of a downstem with small perc, most of them have a huge perc so we can really see the details and differences there... But yeah there is so much overlap, matrix, circ, and showerhead, inline up or down or side, mushroom, jet, fab egg, recyclers... Yeesh!

I have one that is nearly identical to that one except with a straight neck. Honestly I don't like it much at all. the bottom perc doesn't hold any water and running both percs causes more chug/drag/draw restriction than I really like, particularly with tighter flowing ball vapes. IMO a single perc with more water provides more cooling with easier cleaning.

Thanks! Yeah it seems like you would have to load water from two different sides with it, could keep the bottom dry? But yeah kind of defeats the point of trying to go for double water filtration, which maybe that is just not a worthy pursuit? I don't enjoy doing it so much with my tubes and FC mod, wanting to try something else like hydra base or that custom gooroo inline... Maybe it is just not a worthy pursuit though, like the times when I've used it well, which has been many, it doesn't exactly offer any better cooling? I don't know... I guess I really do need to try a rattle can, for that more water experience, I am used to using more like as little water as possible with my existing water pieces... (my little klein recycler is the only one where I use more now as needed)

It could be interesting to me if it had an 18mm joint. Alas, it is 14mm. I think I am good at the moment, tho.

Well, that is more interesting and I will bookmark it in case.

Haha yes sorry about that! At least you have the proper link now too

Part of what is exciting me about the HD3. That diffused stem should please.

The nomenclature is hard to really apply to some of these creations. I'm usually happy if I can just get my point across...

Photos definitely help, don't they? Tricky business! The popular glass piece I linked also has a diffused down stem made of holes, I've never tried one like that, my inline to honeycomb has slits on the sides.

I never bought the FC-Mod tho I liked it, but I can kinda make it out of piece parts... :p

See above, yeah I feel like I should sell mine, but at the same time it is a solid piece? You all are right that being able to remove the downstem with perc is indeed a nice perk! I just got the one main can with circ perc, it is a pretty solid small rig, and you can use as much water as you want with the narrow tall can? I guess I've been wanting a short flat can though, maybe if I get that sunshine store a little shower head rig it will scratch that itch...

I do have more mouthpieces I can try with my FC mod now, that is the fun part, but I am just not sure about the ergonomics which is why I'm still tempted by hydra bass but cannot find one I like I don't think... They all look weird and have a problem like the joint, also I only see trees and circs, which I don't really want because that's what my hydro tubes are, one tree and one circ, so like I'd rather have inline on the bottom or a shower head?? Also not sure if the ergonomics form factor would really be any better, any more visual, than using these tubes with my FC mod, none of them are sidecar... I suppose if I got a drop down adapter that could be a way to turn it into a sidecar experience with my tubes and make it shorter as well....??

Edit: I think I had a brilliant idea, for sunshine to offer this 14mm male rig I wanted for FW7, instead with a 19mm male joint for the mouthpiece, so I asked them...
Screenshot-20210609-141653.png

So then it really would be a complete kit, for it to come with a 19 to 19 female to female adapter, and a 14 to 14 female to female adapter! And I think this could cool down my desires for another modular base piece, and it's a solid looking shower head perc!

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Oh and what about this, basic circ, with a male, could be good for FW7 too!
Screenshot-20210609-201412.png

Screenshot-20210609-201831.png

Or perhaps this one:
Screenshot-20210609-205301.png

I swear I'm just about done, but I also found more at the above shop, including cheap versions of the nice colored BiaoT recyclers that are much more expensive...

Also this one which I had seen at another store, but this store has them in stock and seems reputable:
Screenshot-20210609-205723.png

Similar to the blue and silver heady one I already have coming though, I mean circ perc showerhead instead of the inline and deep reclaim catch... But yeah I'm going to wait until those arrive first, they weren't slightly cheaper after all, although this one is on sale for a week lol Hopefully I can hold out, the shop where I bought the heady blue and silver said they just gave them to the post today!

Last edited:

arb

Semi shaved ape

Or perhaps this one:

I swear I'm just about done, but I also found more at the above shop, including cheap versions of the nice colored BiaoT recyclers that are much more expensive...

Also this one which I had seen at another store, but this one has them in stock and seems reputable:

Similar to the blue and silver heady one I already have coming though, I mean circ perc showerhead instead of the inline and deep reclaim catch... But yeah I'm going to wait until those arrive first, they weren't slightly cheaper after all, although this one is on sale for a week lol Hopefully I can hold out, the shop where I bought the heady blue and silver said they just gave them to the post today!
"Just about done"............my ass.
😁

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I don’t think I’ve ever had any glass I could get a pipe cleaner to every part of :lol:
I like the dishwasher doing the work,
But that can get boring even with multiple diffusers...less diffusion=diffusion pump=rattle can, did I already say I like them?

west-elec

Or perhaps this one:

Also this one which I had seen at another store, but this one has them in stock and seems reputable:

Had seen that second one with a puck shape, like the Bowle and I find that surprisingly comfortable to hold. The vapour stream will look cool in that wide can. Might be a good replacement for 'Groovie'.
Did the seller end up giving you the adaptors you asked for, instead of the bowls?

Shit Snacks

^ Those off-center downstems would drive me insane! :bang:

Yeah... Definitely fits the definition of cheap and low quality I am suppose, but I like the mouthpieces... Being off center like that probably affects the performance, huh? They don't look like the nicest circ perc either lol

Had seen that second one with a puck shape, like the Bowle and I find that surprisingly comfortable to hold. The vapour stream will look cool in that wide can. Might be a good replacement for 'Groovie'.
Did the seller end up giving you the adaptors you asked for, instead of the bowls?

Oh yeah the little Nexus rig seems nicer, but also has the stupid logo on it I guess! So yeah even if SunshineStore cannot customize the little shower head can for me, I will probably end up getting it anyway with that mouthpiece if I have to... This one:

I think I had a brilliant idea, for sunshine to offer this 14mm male rig I wanted for FW7, instead with a 19mm male joint for the mouthpiece, so I asked them...
Screenshot-20210609-141653.png

So then it really would be a complete kit, for it to come with a 19 to 19 female to female adapter, and a 14 to 14 female to female adapter! And I think this could cool down my desires for another modular base piece, and it's a solid looking shower head perc!

I actually realized though, if I do try to use it to stack hydro tube on top of, would it suffer from that same chugging problem, because the perc is pointing downwards instead of upwards? I figured it downward shower head would be better, but maybe not if I wanted to put another water perc on top of it...?

Anyway they did not get back to me yet, they did read my messages, and reply asking for a link to the product page, which I thought was at the top of our conversation, but apparently wasn't! So I copy pasted the link and reiterated what I was hoping for, they read it but did not reply yet, probably have to check with the manufacturers first! You know I will update here as soon as I hear back :nod:

Haha yeah for those of us lucky enough to have dishwashers! :argh::p

Oh yeah so that is the FC-Mod I got basically, from a different seller, though with a much nicer mouthpiece it seems, also I got mine without the ash catcher or matrix perc as I said... Looks like maybe the male joint on this one is also not crooked like mine? lol

But that can get boring even with multiple diffusers...less diffusion=diffusion pump=rattle can, did I already say I like them?

Ahhh thank you for this, confirms that I do still want one of these as well! Even though it is the most expensive diffusion pump, it does seem nice enough, well worth the $60 and very versatile... I started to become tempted by the low slanted diagonal mouthpiece yingmin version that is $45, as it does seem nicer than their more basic $30 one at least, but yeah seeing your video makes me more sure I should hold out and wait for the gooseneck rattle can to come back in stock at popular glass since that is the only place that seems to have it!

Okay seriously I'm really going to try not to find more stuff to add to the list :lmao::disgust::mental:

arb

Semi shaved ape
Yeah... Definitely fits the definition of cheap and low quality I am suppose, but I like the mouthpieces... Being off center like that probably affects the performance, huh? They don't look like the nicest circ perc either lol

Oh yeah the little Nexus rig seems nicer, but also has the stupid logo on it I guess! So yeah even if SunshineStore cannot customize the little shower head can for me, I will probably end up getting it anyway with that mouthpiece if I have to... This one:

I actually realized though, if I do try to use it to stack hydro tube on top of, would it suffer from that same chugging problem, because the perc is pointing downwards instead of upwards? I figured it downward shower head would be better, but maybe not if I wanted to put another water perc on top of it...?

Anyway they did not get back to me yet, they did read my messages, and reply asking for a link to the product page, which I thought was at the top of our conversation, but apparently wasn't! So I copy pasted the link and reiterated what I was hoping for, they read it but did not reply yet, probably have to check with the manufacturers first! You know I will update here as soon as I hear back :nod:

Haha yeah for those of us lucky enough to have dishwashers! :argh::p

Oh yeah so that is the FC-Mod I got basically, from a different seller, though with a much nicer mouthpiece it seems, also I got mine without the ash catcher or matrix perc as I said... Looks like maybe the male joint on this one is also not crooked like mine? lol

Ahhh thank you for this, confirms that I do still want one of these as well! Even though it is the most expensive diffusion pump, it does seem nice enough, well worth the $60 and very versatile... I started to become tempted by the low slanted diagonal mouthpiece yingmin version that is $45, as it does seem nicer than their more basic $30 one at least, but yeah seeing your video makes me more sure I should hold out and wait for the gooseneck rattle can to come back in stock at popular glass since that is the only place that seems to have it!

Okay seriously I'm really going to try not to find more stuff to add to
Mrs.arb doesn't necessarily like some of my dishwasher jokes.
Seems like a harmless thing to do while I wash the dishes.
😆

Shit Snacks

Ahhh, yup? You ain't foolin us...

All right first of all shut up, second of all I did not share this one here yet, but I did mention that this shop of another one I shared, had cheaper recyclers like biaoT knock offs that looked pretty good... So yeah fine I just ordered this one as well:
Screenshot-20210609-202142.png

Only $43.50 shipped (contacted the seller to get the free shipping, because the listing had it at $5 shipping by mistakes since all their other pieces are free shipping and the description even said free shipping, quick response by them, I just had to order and then they adjusted the price before I paid!)

These are the others, different prices and colors (aside from the grey version of soon-to-be mine in the link above) on sale purple, other purple, and bright purple...

These are the nicer ones from BiaoT seller btw: fancy purple/green, extra fancy blue, and super fancy purple... For dabbing!

Fuck, @LesPlenty the goose neck diffusion pump is showing in stock now I guess??
I thought I was done, but I have no excuse not to now... And should I just get that conical bee hive sherlock with it even though shipping's free regardless? :lol:

Last edited:

delicatebunting

View attachment 8944
So whilst it's never the end game, I'm pretty happy with this set up. Minimal water, easy to clean (well the ash catcher isn't the best) and versatile, I'm going to be window shoppy only for a while now....

This is my exact setup. What temperature do you run your Flowerpot at?

For flower only, I'm running mine at 600°F.

Purchased. I'm going to laugh if this is my new endgame.

Shit Snacks

Do the inlines by gooroo purrs or chugs? what would be the effect if I reposition the mouthpiece of the small inline on top? just like the large inline.

We're talking about them more here btw:

They seem like they purr more, the inline holes are mostly on the top, with some on the side, I think that is what helps? I think if they were facing downwards it would be more chug...

I'm not sure, but I just realized that what I thought was a shower head, cylinder with slits on the bottom facing downwards, is perhaps still a different type of circ, I think a proper shower head is the one that has all those slits and holes and x-shape stuff facing upwards in a disc, and that perhaps that would be the best if you were trying to stack glass with a hydro tube, to avoid chug?? I'm still waiting to hear back from Sunshine, if they can customize that piece for me with male joint, I still think I want to get it regardless, but now I feel like I should be looking for something else as an ideal hydrobase (Okay okay the FC mod base I have with circ perc really is fine, something about it though, the form factor...)

Top Bottom