Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Just picked up this of the gate
379BEC34-932C-49E2-AE0C-D8742EB2F658.jpeg
Like it with my tinymight best
13BEED81-806A-492C-92B6-893417C3AEE7.jpeg
The glass is surprisingly thick but not super thick or anything but it is heavy for its size for not having a base. The joint came with some scratches....... you get what you pay for lol 😝 functions really well, joint connection is good. It will be my coffee table bong for the tinymight, holding it while I sit in my lazyboy. Can’t use it at my vape station at all, to short to hit from a standing position comfortably and to tall to hit while sitting down, I also don’t like it with my flowerpot way to close to my face unless I find some drop down but with no base that might be a little tipsy 🥴 but for kicking back it’s nice and the mp is really comfortable.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Howzit everyone. Just wanted to pop in and share my thoughts on my newest piece. I got a Sheldon bong from sunshinestore on Dhgate a few weeks ago. $47 shipped. Loving it so far. I have a knock off mobius matrix sidecar birdcage, but I didn't like hunching over to use it. Also not fond of the trumpet style MP. The FC_UFO was nowhere to be found at that time so I ordered the Sheldon. The higher MP is good, but now I realized, I can't see the milk. 😭 No problem though, I mainly use a whip.
I didn't care for the six shooter stem at first, but the vapor is so damn smooth that I think I'm loving the six shooter style better. IDK yet, I got a birdcage style stem still on it's way.
The one blemish I found, was that the stem sits crooked in the bong. Still functions fine though. Very happy with my new piece. I also have a few adapters coming to hopefully use my j-hooks as MPs. Very versatile piece.
I'll post an action vid in a little bit.
Now that you have had it for a while how is the cleaning on that six shooter? I passed it up because I thought cleaning might be a hassle.

ezpz

Now that you have had it for a while how is the cleaning on that six shooter? I passed it up because I thought cleaning might be a hassle.
I rarely clean it. I cleaned it like twice. Soaked it overnight in a half gallon ziploc of iso, shake periodically, scrub the outside, dish soap, rinse, and dry with hairdryer. When I have some time, I'll take a before and after picture.
I also ordered a birdcage perc....... but they sent the wrong one. 😟 And that flat circular disc one looks ridiculous. Still works though. 😁

LesPlenty

Company Rep
how is the cleaning on that six shooter
That 6 shooter perc was the most fragile piece of glass I have ever owned, it did not last long and the replacement birdcage downstem was too long to fit and seal (a layer of heatsink was used to pack it higher until that joint cracked).
I now use the body with a higher waterline and the showerhead or matrix perc from my other modular bongs,
https://www.dhgate.com/product/toro...ywXU6nhBo5rW2KzmmQ&resource_id=#mfavit-2-null

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I know most won't spend this much on a piece, much less a downstem, but the 9 hole diffuser from SB has been my favorite for YEARS.
...the 6-shooter is incomparable, not even the same class.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Most of my glass collection
View attachment 8863
Want that J-hook with the little feet on it. ;)
I know most won't spend this much on a piece, much less a downstem, but the 9 hole diffuser from SB has been my favorite for YEARS.
...the 6-shooter is incomparable, not even the same class.
Yeah, the closest I am getting to the SB is the HD 3 Pce I have coming from Goo Roo. I love being able to disassemble a piece or cleaning and being able to change parts. The difficulty cleaning a six shooter has always kept me away from them.

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
apologies for the dirty banger :lol: but this piece arrived a couple weeks ago and has become a favourite
View attachment 8865
View attachment 8866
Never bought headie or colourful glass before but really like recyclers and couldn’t find anything similar in clear class
Somehow I have a feeling that piece isn't gonna get the "Cheap Glass" qualification...

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Here’s a $25 rig from eBay.

AB790-F86-2511-4-E7-F-B5-B7-223-A5430-AA94.jpg

Was gonna get a custom from Goo Roo but I wanted to try this shape out before submitting what I wanted. I think I prefer the perc to crossover like this over the inline stuff. What I found is I tend to like the vapor to hit a right angle before it hits the water. This tends to grab most flower particulate and causes it to stick there, whereas in an inline it usually ends up in the water, and the water then extracts the water solubles leading to off tastes from leached chlorophyll and stuff.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I am certainly a card carrying member of the CheapAss glass group. Some in here are trying to reform me, but I am likely irredeemable. With occasional tho rare exceptions. One more piece in the queue, but I'll be back with my crew in no time... :lmao:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Fortunately, while I find a lot of the heady glass beautiful and very much artwork, I have no driving desire to use it as the tool with which I get high or consume medicine. Give me highly functional clear glass and I am a happy puppy. Yeah, I do like to use a recycler or other entertaining glass piece on occasion, it isn't worth big bucks for me to do that. I guess I'm kinda a boring consumer.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Fortunately, while I find a lot of the heady glass beautiful and very much artwork, I have no driving desire to use it as the tool with which I get high or consume medicine. Give me highly functional clear glass and I am a happy puppy. Yeah, I do like to use a recycler or other entertaining glass piece on occasion, it isn't worth big bucks for me to do that. I guess I'm kinda a boring consumer.

Yes, I am bored! The heady hook breathed some glassy life into me lol I'm actually not really looking for another recycler now though, but give me something unique and effective with some colors to mix it up!

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Well, that hook IS absolutely stunning so I get it, it just doesn't get me.

I particularly like that it changes colors...

Oh, wait, I wasn't over there looking. Somebody told me about it. Yeah, that's it...

Shit Snacks

Okay okay, I think I found it: Heady Blue Rig has a crazy dry path to inline, not really a recycler but maybe a little bit?? Obviously I love the blue, but I also like the silver fume one, which also seems to be cheaper via this link for some reason: Silver Rig Cheaper cannot tell if there is any difference between them in these two links?? I know the first link has a photo of a blue one with a different mouthpiece, but none of them are actually like that regardless lol Good reviews too so yeah I am thinking of getting the blue one from the first link and then trying the silver from the second link, same seller, I just don't understand why it's cheaper...? :brow: :uhoh:

Shit Snacks

Okay okay, I think I found it: Heady Blue Rig has a crazy dry path to inline, not really a recycler but maybe a little bit?? Obviously I love the blue, but I also like the silver fume one, which also seems to be cheaper via this link for some reason: Silver Rig Cheaper cannot tell if there is any difference between them in these two links?? I know the first link has a photo of a blue one with a different mouthpiece, but none of them are actually like that regardless lol Good reviews too so yeah I am thinking of getting the blue one from the first link and then trying the silver from the second link, same seller, I just don't understand why it's cheaper...? :brow: :uhoh:

Can no longer edit, but I was able to do a virtual card to order securely, so I got both, and they already shipped! well provided tracking at least, and replied to tell me that the two rigs were the same and the only difference was the color, I guess despite the transparent silver fumed one being available in a separate listing cheaper for some reason... More excited for the blue one regardless, it was a little more expensive, $36, silver was $31, free shipping as well! I'll report back in a month or two I guess lol

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

I've been enjoying this little guy. For only $20, it's a really solid, fun piece with good function.

20210529_141643.jpg

Nice! That looks like one I shared in the FW7 thread, from SunshineStore, with a 14mm male joint... Nice to know it functions well!

Okay I'm not going to buy it yet at least, but just found this before I stopped looking: Different Color Recycler Rigs

This one has nice reviews with photos, I think it may be the best, unfortunately it's out of stock right now anyway, so definitely waiting a bit before even inquiring to order:
Screenshot-20210608-212237.png

And these are a different style, they use an inline perc instead of the showerhead (circ? hard to tell!) in the one above, could be nice:
Screenshot-20210608-212314.png

There are some others but they do not look as nice, including a pink version of the first showerhead one, which for some reason seems to have the perc ridiculously high lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom