Cheap High Quality Bubbler

DRCousCous

Well-Known Newb
002.jpg

Pretty nice pairing.......its called a cannahausen and its elegant.
😂
Think those guys are local(ish), in Oregon anyways. They have some good stuff, although I'm pretty sure my wife would file for divorce if I ordered that...

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Does that mean you found a locally based warehouse to purchase from, or is it made locally? I've been looking at larger bubblers and recyclers of late, as my options don't really have the cooling necessary for larger dabs and a DiTanium I use on the daily.

Yeah I was on ent exchange, user milesxdeep on reddit, I believe he buys wholesale orders from China and just sells them there? That's what I meant when I was saying I recommend them, because I also didn't feel like buying through dhgate or anything... Yeah this thing is great, I prefer small dabs anyway, but the cooling is so effective It works with larger size too!

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Has anyone tried the wedge shaped bubblers fron Grav Labs? They are attractive looking, I just wonder how well they perform for vaping. They have a 25% off 420 sale going on with free shipping, and they are pretty reasonable. I think I like the look of the Rain Bubbler the most...

Last edited:

condition

i just found this bubbler, specifically made for Vapes. Exclusive at verdampftnochmal.com, not excactly cheap but absolutely affordable and quality german made glass :science:
I like it a lot...

products-de-akw-von-ehle-diffusor-ms-gebogen.jpg

https://verdampftnochmal.de/products/de/AKW-von-EHLE
I am quoting an old post, but I received this bubbler on Monday, ordered to be used with TinyMight. Basically I chose it as it was the smaller high quality available with 18 upper grind. I am impressed with the quality and usability, it takes the TinyMight to the next level. Included was a diffuser that I used couple of times. Compared to my previous cheap bong it cuts the extraction time almost in half and the vaped weed is very dark. It is not cheap but its my first high quality glass and looks so nice with the long mouthpiece.

products-en-ehle-akw-2-body.jpg

justcametomind

I am quoting an old post, but I received this bubbler on Monday, ordered to be used with TinyMight. Basically I chose it as it was the smaller high quality available with 18 upper grind. I am impressed with the quality and usability, it takes the TinyMight to the next level. Included was a diffuser that I used couple of times. Compared to my previous cheap bong it cuts the extraction time almost in half and the vaped weed is very dark. It is not cheap but its my first high quality glass and looks so nice with the long mouthpiece.

I put my eyes on it as soon as it came out but:
What does the "clutch" dropdown menu mean?
If I choose "open" instead of "diffuser" they send it to me without the actual diffuser, at the same price? This puts me off big time.
Using it with no diffuser means (imho) that vapor will take the shortest path, going straight to the mouthpiece. That way it's like having a 130€ j-hook. I already have an Herborizer Sherlock doing that for half the price. If this is the case it would also be harder to clean that it should, with resin building up around the necks and not inside the diffuser.
I already have an Herbo bubbler which serves the same purpose but if I had to choose having a removable diffuser would be better for cleaning.
IIRC the page doesn't even specify if it's 18 or 14mm (edit: it does :D). I'd prefer 18mm but it seems 18 without the diffuser and 14mm with it, otherwise the concept is neat nad simple and I like it.

Last edited:

condition

TBH I wasn't expecting a diffuser as I ordered Ehle AKW 2 Body & a mouthpiece. The Ehle AKW System V2 on the other hand lets you choose open or diffuser under "Clutch" but the Ehle AKW 2 Body doesn't have any option to choose from. I received an Ehle Grind-in-grind diffusor NS 14, which I didn't know that was included in the Body version that I bought and is listed separately @ 29 euro

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.

I've always loved the look and perceived versatility of this piece since I first saw it offered like 4+ years ago....! I have inquired about it a few times and unfortunately, the cost of shipping it to the states, for "scientific"-type production glass like this, puts it a little out of reach for this cheap old prick...

Anyway, enjoy... I'm super jelly!

Last edited:

arb

Semi shaved ape
I've always loved the look and perceived versatility of this piece since I first saw it offered like 4+ years ago....! I have inquired about it a few times and unfortunately, the cost of shipping it to the states, for "scientific" production glass like this, puts it a little out of reach for this cheap old prick...

You looked into the types?

DRCousCous

Well-Known Newb
I've always loved the look and perceived versatility of this piece since I first saw it offered like 4+ years ago....! I have inquired about it a few times and unfortunately, the cost of shipping it to the states, for "scientific"-type production glass like this, puts it a little out of reach for this cheap old prick...

Check out Sky Glass out of Eugene OR, they make excellent scientific pieces from Schott glass. They are currently making me a custom "starter rig," which is very similar to the verdamper bell jar. It also (with an adapter from Elev8) is going to be somewhat similar to the famous "FC-UFO," at least in basic format.

1619016926164.png
I also have a SPV Megaglobe, which is an outstanding deal for not a whole lot of money ($63 US for the globe, glass mouthpiece, and whip mouthpiece. It really is an outstanding deal and has and will be my daily driver until Sky ships me my new school UFO :) Best piece of cheap glass I've gotten to this point (although there are some other contenders).

Let's see if I can't upload a video lol... I can't figure it out. I have a nice video of a morning draw from my SPV, but can't figure it out. Anyhow, it's super cheap and has been super reliable. Still can't wait to replace it with the Sky piece.

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
AU$60, close but no cigar,(at least it has a downstem)
View attachment 7362
I have always liked Sneaky Pete's globes. If they were 18mm I would probably have one.

I still wonder why none of the DHGate vendors have knocked it off.
For all intents and purposes I guess the FC-UFO IS the 18mm knockoff, just not round.

Last edited:

justcametomind

I have 2 FC UFO and they are both 18mm.
The first “original” unbranded was fine but I misplaced it.. The branded version that’s the only UFO online now (Toro) is 18mm too. But I wouldn’t risk getting one again. It came with both diffusers that were taller than the ash catcher. Communication from the seller was so poor that even if I only asked for a shorter diffuser, and CS offered a partial refund, I got full refund in the end, with the right of keeping the item.
I can’t be sure the seller is the same because it’s been years and my purchase history got canceled but the one who’s selling it now it’s an unheard of seller so I’d stay away. At least until a reputable seller has one.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
AU$60, close but no cigar,(at least it has a downstem)
View attachment 7362
I had this piece and I loved it and it served me well... for almost 3 full years... and then the top joint just cracked and big chunk fell off while I was using it with a banger... not even moving it or anything, it just fell off... there's still enough of a joint there to hold a banger which is kinda weird... oh well, bought it on 4/20, think I paid under $40. A little thicker glass and it would be a total steal (on 4/20)...

Check out Sky Glass out of Eugene OR, they make excellent scientific pieces from Schott glass. They are currently making me a custom "starter rig," which is very similar to the verdamper bell jar. It also (with an adapter from Elev8) is going to be somewhat similar to the famous "FC-UFO," at least in basic format.

View attachment 7363
I also have a SPV Megaglobe, which is an outstanding deal for not a whole lot of money ($63 US for the globe, glass mouthpiece, and whip mouthpiece. It really is an outstanding deal and has and will be my daily driver until Sky ships me my new school UFO :) Best piece of cheap glass I've gotten to this point (although there are some other contenders).

Let's see if I can't upload a video lol... I can't figure it out. I have a nice video of a morning draw from my SPV, but can't figure it out. Anyhow, it's super cheap and has been super reliable. Still can't wait to replace it with the Sky piece.
I LOVE IT! Really, right up my ally, thanks! But alas I have already made my 4/20 glass purchase and the elves are no doubt toiling away on it as we speak (I kid):

s320602492962714128_p13_i6_w2560.png

Called 'em up with a few questions and Jaimie offered me the in-store 30% off 4/20 dealio...! like $85... BOOYA!!

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Sorry you must be thinking of someone else, I don't know what a Sheldon Black is :rofl:
I am sorry. It is @FlyingLow 's beloved Sheldon Black. Hey, I'm old, what can I say.
NOT cheap glass, BTW. And I like their (goorooglass.com) downstem way better than the six shooter.

Last edited:

DRCousCous

Well-Known Newb
I had this piece and I loved it and it served me well... for almost 3 full years... and then the top joint just cracked and big chunk fell off while I was using it with a banger... not even moving it or anything, it just fell off... there's still enough of a joint there to hold a banger which is kinda weird... oh well, bought it on 4/20, think I paid under $40. A little thicker glass and it would be a total steal (on 4/20)...

I LOVE IT! Really, right up my ally, thanks! But alas I have already made my 4/20 glass purchase and the elves are no doubt toiling away on it as we speak (I kid):

s320602492962714128_p13_i6_w2560.png

Called 'em up with a few questions and Jaimie offered me the in-store 30% off 4/20 dealio...! like $85... BOOYA!!

Yep, I was seriously considering that piece or it's big brother (the HD 3 piece or something), same concept as the Sky Glass with less volume. I probably would have bought that, except I called Sky first and more or less got the same kind of deal haha. Not that cheap, but inexpensive enough that I couldn't resist. Should have it by my birthday in June :)

mixchu69

Yep, I was seriously considering that piece or it's big brother (the HD 3 piece or something), same concept as the Sky Glass with less volume. I probably would have bought that, except I called Sky first and more or less got the same kind of deal haha. Not that cheap, but inexpensive enough that I couldn't resist. Should have it by my birthday in June :)
@DRCousCous , did they provide any discount? Looking to buy the Sky Glass starter kit.

DRCousCous

Well-Known Newb
@DRCousCous , did they provide any discount? Looking to buy the Sky Glass starter kit.
I got in touch with them over IG and they did provide a discount to me, yes. Ended up calling the shop and it was the same fellow who was running the IG account :) Super nice, excellent people, and superb customer service.

edit: so, I have a thought on this: they do most of their marketing on Instagram (like a lot of American glass blowers), and every video they post has a notes saying "DM if interested." They didn't have any deals listed on their website (or Instagram, for that matter), but when I tried DMing (never done that before lol) the very nice young gentleman responded to me quickly, asked Sky himself about it in the back, got me a discount and had an invoice for a custom order in about 30 minutes. Called the shop to give them my payment info and it was the same very nice young man.

I am legitimately going to start saving for one of their super expensive (but incredibly, ridiculously nice) recyclers. Their quantum recycler is the most ridiculous thing I've seen, totally not appropriate for this particular forum (haha), and waaaaaaaaayyyy out of my price range. But...if I put away $25.00 a month for the next, um... two and a half years, and the price doesn't go up, and they're still making it... I'll totally be able to afford it haha.

Last edited:

chaos191

TBH I wasn't expecting a diffuser as I ordered Ehle AKW 2 Body & a mouthpiece. The Ehle AKW System V2 on the other hand lets you choose open or diffuser under "Clutch" but the Ehle AKW 2 Body doesn't have any option to choose from. I received an Ehle Grind-in-grind diffusor NS 14, which I didn't know that was included in the Body version that I bought and is listed separately @ 29 euro
Do these ship to the US? Thanks

chaos191,

Shadooz

Here a video of the cheap 20€ bubbler i have talk about couple pages before.

Tight 14mm, easy to clean

Small (no chamber), but even with an herborizer it's enough.

Found nothing that can beat it for 20€...
The glass may be not the thickest, but at that price i may just buy a second one

Bla bla
Microdose
5/5 analog TI
Not too deep, just a lick
Bla

bla bla bla
I exhaled too much, what a waste
Bla...

Top Bottom