Cheap High Quality Bubbler

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Yeah, I don't mind going the other way, especially with a reducer that just slips inside. I actually do that quite often, like my Lotus WPA. But going that way (an expander) is less attractive and less stable. If I HAD to do it in a pinch (I do have one) that would be one thing, but not on a semi permanent basis. On anything other than an ash catcher I like an 18mm joint.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I have 1x 14mm recycler that I use a 14 to 18mm dropdown to fix the problem, looks and works great,
That is a nice looking recycler. When one is being careful many things are possible. I do know that personally the higher I get the less careful I become. That is why I don't own any vapes that require superheating glass or metal with a torch as the heat source. I have a tendency to get burned. I was happy when the Saucer cap for the Lotus came out, for example, and eliminated my singeing my fingers on the plate.
That is a lot of potential stress on the arm leading to the joint on that recycler. I would be afraid of that curved stem breaking if I put too much weight on it. I wouldn't dream of using a TM on that dropped down joint, tho a Lotus cap might be fine. But the Lotus is 14mm so the drop down wouldn't be necessary.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
the higher I get the less careful I become
That is why I have rubber bands strapping that recycler(cost $60) to my post, haven't broken a bong since I started doing it. I am now going to get the following to use for standing dabbing after a small mod,

Chainfish

This has possibly been my fave thread but this is my 1st post here. I don't buy from China direct but use ebay and amazon to get the pieces for a little bit more, but lot less hassle if issue arises.
From left to right-
Goolus mini bong £12.99 amazon delivered from China. With coupons, 1st worked out free and have just sent for a 2nd with a 50% off
D020 bought years back from a UK seller on ebay £27 iirc
12" fab £50 inc delivery (super heavy)
Straight fab £17 delivered ebay (seems very fragile/no weight and a bitch to clean)
"jaxx tankard copy" £37 delivered ebay (really nice perc and pull but not comfy in hand)

https://flic.kr/p/2kVPfAi

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I wonder how that gooroo compares against the roor bubbler. After @lazylathe showed it off, I can’t get it out of my head (and it has been years since he posted his)

I would be happy to compare... for sure...! :tup: But my guess would be, tho very nice/versatile and certainly a great "value", it doesn't... heh.

Many, many BIG THANKS to @arb for hooking me (us?) up to such a great vendor/product! LOVE IT!

edit: it's cool the mouthpiece for the goo roo easily swaps with the dabbing warehouse bubbler kit one and makes them about the same height.... the goo roo is 'UGE au naturale... a tad too high to sit up to at a desk all the time, but not terrible...

see:
967E9986-A6AD-4CE2-9AC9-FA89E0226E92.jpeg
I love mixing shit up... variety is the spice.... keeps it fun and interesting.

Last edited:

ezpz

Howzit everyone. Just wanted to pop in and share my thoughts on my newest piece. I got a Sheldon bong from sunshinestore on Dhgate a few weeks ago. $47 shipped. Loving it so far. I have a knock off mobius matrix sidecar birdcage, but I didn't like hunching over to use it. Also not fond of the trumpet style MP. The FC_UFO was nowhere to be found at that time so I ordered the Sheldon. The higher MP is good, but now I realized, I can't see the milk. 😭 No problem though, I mainly use a whip.
I didn't care for the six shooter stem at first, but the vapor is so damn smooth that I think I'm loving the six shooter style better. IDK yet, I got a birdcage style stem still on it's way.
The one blemish I found, was that the stem sits crooked in the bong. Still functions fine though. Very happy with my new piece. I also have a few adapters coming to hopefully use my j-hooks as MPs. Very versatile piece.
I'll post an action vid in a little bit.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Yesterday, I received this little 10mm beaded adapter for my Dynavap tips.

Been having fun with my little collection of GRAV pocket bubblers today :smug:

IMG-1453.jpg

Top Bottom