Cheap High Quality Bubbler

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Anything like THIS available anymore? I like the options it gives and it looks easy to clean.

2015-new-34-5cm-height-glass-bong-with-matrix.jpg
Other than a good Fab Egg or Straight Fab, this is the one glass piece that I always wanted but never bought. I like to occasionally create frankenglass, and this set up is a great starting point. Lots of variability.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Just to complete this...
If you click on an article too often, the price rises. dynamic-pricing-BS...
If that happens to you (too), just use your mobile or another IP-adress and a private-tab in your browser. Doing this, it gave me the €38 again instead of the suddenly risen €45 on my laptop...
F...ers :mad:

On IOS, free app “ProtonVPN”. Check it out.

squigger

What's your favorite mouthpiece design? I'm gonna get biao to make a custom one for my rbr with a 18mm female joint where the neck is.

squigger,

Marlox

Oh, here it was where i read about it^^
Sorry, just posted elsewhere here on the forum:

so long story short:
Got very bad quality from Popular Glass / stevenlmz79 and will have to see how this story will end...
They even say, i have a good one and all are like this one... :ugh:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
That is piss poor service, especially as you went to the trouble of a video of the poor piece, open a dispute for sure. It seems that the QC is getting even worse with Popularglass.

LesPlenty,
Reactions: arb

iammyself

Has anyone got this sidecar knockoff from Yingmin5? I just ordered one for $27.33 with free shipping. I want a center down stem water piece; I have a Terp Torch coming from EntExchange and feel like it’ll balance better than my other pieces. And I’ve wanted a matrix sidecar style piece for a while. How’s it compare to the other DHGate clones? I’ll update when it arrives. Thanks.

Edit: Link fixed and photo included.

View attachment 5828
My piece arrived yesterday, but it’s the wrong piece. I contacted Yingmin5 with the photos to see what they say. I don’t really like the mouthpiece; it’s really thin and flimsy. It also made a weird seal that sent a puff of air into the bowl a couple times, ejecting some flower, when I was done clearing it. I do like the amount of water, size, and function of the perc though.

7822AC28-7E27-44B9-BCC1-FE41489E0786.jpeg

LesPlenty

Company Rep

squigger

Whats some of your guys favorite mouthpiece designs? I want biao to make me a mouthpiece/neck with a 18mm joint for my rbr which has the mouthpiece cut off right above the funnel and replaced with a 18mm female joint. I Also want to get a hydratube.

SquirrelMaster

I'm looking for something like this to make use of the hydratubes I have acquired over time. Thinking of an upcoming Flowerpot VROD setup and with the recent bad orders from PopularGlass I would rather try someone new. It doesn't seem to be a very popular design, I haven't found it anywhere else so far.

Does anyone know of any other alternatives within reason that would be better for a flowerpot setup?

arb

Semi shaved ape
I'm looking for something like this to make use of the hydratubes I have acquired over time. Thinking of an upcoming Flowerpot VROD setup and with the recent bad orders from PopularGlass I would rather try someone new. It doesn't seem to be a very popular design, I haven't found it anywhere else so far.

Does anyone know of any other alternatives within reason that would be better for a flowerpot setup?

They make this in a larger size also.
Not cheap but not over the top expensive either.
The quality of the half dozen other pieces they make I have is excellent.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!

They make this in a larger size also.
Not cheap but not over the top expensive either.
The quality of the half dozen other pieces they make I have is excellent.
At that price, I'd spend $50-80 more and get the Sheldon Black... one of the best percs/pieces I have.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
The Sheldon Black you mean is the one that looks like the D022, right? That is the other piece I have wanted and never bought, but $80 more is out of my price range. Yeah, yeah, I know, but I am buying function over artistry and I can live with a few flaws as long as it works. When a knock off doesn't work well it doesn't matter how cheap it is.
I have been using my D022 as my daily lately...

Morimoto

Wow that SB Basic Bubbler looks very comfortable to handle! I have a few Sheldon Black adapters and downstems and they are the most solid pieces in my inventory, an army of cheap downstems have been broken right next to the SB :)

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
don't think I would describe it as a D022....
yeah, that one. I just meant the tall and thin profile, no offense. ;)

If it were knocked off effectively I would buy it in a second. I particularly like the MP on a joint. I have several I could use with it in case I didn't want it that tall...

justcametomind

I got this design years ago and got refunded totally. The piece came with the diffuser that was longer than it should have been, it touched the bottom of the ash catcher flask. The other half of the piece was useable. Unfortunately all my purchase history got cancelled; apparently only recent orders appear and I’m unable to verify if it is the same seller.
I think it’s pretty hard to have dhgate CS to understand buyers reasons, especially with vape related stuff, but seller’s communication was so poor that even if half of the bong was useable, and CS initially suggested a partial refund, I got full refund in the end.

Last edited:

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Wow that SB Basic Bubbler looks very comfortable to handle! I have a few Sheldon Black adapters and downstems and they are the most solid pieces in my inventory, an army of cheap downstems have been broken right next to the SB :)
You nailed it, this is just downright comfy! has been a personal favorite in my house for many years.

yeah, that one. I just meant the tall and thin profile, no offense. ;)

If it were knocked off effectively I would buy it in a second. I particularly like the MP on a joint. I have several I could use with it in case I didn't want it that tall...
No offense taken, just was not sure if we were referencing the same piece. :rockon:

FWIW, I only use it in this stock tallboy configuration RARELY.

99% of the time, I am paired with Sheldon Black's "L" shaped mouthpiece. The bend is just above the joint, provides great viewing of the chamber as bubbles stack and smoke develops, and it lowers the height enough to fit on nearly any shelf.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
They are on Dhgate but with a different downstem that I broke and replaced with,
https://www.dhgate.com/product/d022-attachment-glass-down-stem-18-8mm-out/386188024.html I also use it with shorter downstems from my other 29mm modular bong,
Yeah, that Six Shooter stem never did anything for me. I don't really like hard to clean or fragile stuff. And if I have to buy an additional D022 stem (or other) and pay shipping (now) it is getting above its value to me. I thought hard about it last time you pointed me to it. :wave:

cybrguy,
Reactions: arb

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Whats some of your guys favorite mouthpiece designs? I want biao to make me a mouthpiece/neck with a 18mm joint for my rbr which has the mouthpiece cut off right above the funnel and replaced with a 18mm female joint. I Also want to get a hydratube.

I would say to check out the jayhook thread here, it has some other mouthpieces, particularly I would recommend something from Oregon glass blower like this:
Just tell him you want it 18 mm

Also the Phineas vigreux cooling stem from vgoodiez is on sale now, really great option though you may want to get an angled adapter for it since it is straight...

Then I think some sort of sipper hubble bubble hydro tube would be nice too!

I don't know, this RBR thing sounds pretty sweet, to be able to get it with a male or female joint on the top, maybe not super cheap but reasonable?? Uses a lot of water?

I have the old FC mod, devastator knock off, that you posted here, bought from Steven way back when, I only got the main piece with circ perc and mouthpiece (which I don't use because it's so big and thin) to use with my evolver hydratree and hydracirc tubes, it is... fine lol Probably posted in here then?

Honestly I think I would prefer one of the hydrobase designs instead, still was thinking I would get one someday, and sell the FC mod base, but maybe I will get this RBR thing... Not ready to go there yet though.

However I actually came here to post about the smaller recyclers, I saw this one on Reddit from biao t (on the left) but I also found this one when I was looking up other purple rigs (on the right) that is a little cheaper though the designs are similar, curious how their performance differs??

Screenshot-20210406-001151.png

Not exactly sure which mouthpiece I prefer, I was thinking the one on the right could be good but it sure looks like a dick doesn't it?! The hourglass shape of the one on the left is a bit more refined... Both under 7 inches.

Last edited:

DRCousCous

Well-Known Newb
Well it's too late to edit, but I decided on the left, local so shipping was super fast and it arrived today!
Does that mean you found a locally based warehouse to purchase from, or is it made locally? I've been looking at larger bubblers and recyclers of late, as my options don't really have the cooling necessary for larger dabs and a DiTanium I use on the daily.

Top Bottom