Cheap High Quality Bubbler

abcd5432

i want one of the fab mai tai..or prenumbra look good too.

He has the double mai tai listed twice. One is a more subdued color. Other looks vibrant!

201607011209299486.jpg

201607011209532577.jpg

Morty

I recently got a new piece from DHGate. Had a D020 for my 1st piece but I knocked it off a dresser in a rush to go see Star Wars: Rogue One.

Anyways, I'm not hip to what's going on in the glass world, so I don't know if I can post a link/picture to it, but it's a clear banger hanger from BestGlass I saw on reddit's china glass list of 14.4mm recommended rigs. Got it for a whopping $14.

I read somewhere in this thread about someone sending a note to the seller asking for a "nice" piece and that's what I did, politely requesting a piece w/ no air bubbles and a straight mouthpiece. They delivered. Not an air bubble in sight (unlike my D020 which was littered w/ them) and the neck to the mouthpiece is straight as an arrow. Really enjoy the simple look of it as well. Only small quip is that the perc is just ever so slightly crooked (probably should of requested that too :p), but nothing bad at all, especially for the $.

I thought my D020 was wide open and had little to no drag, but whew, this thing is gaping ! :razz: Crazy open airflow (which could be good or bad depending on what your after) and I could not be happier w/ this piece. It's also a bit smaller than the D020 which I like and the percolation isn't bad so the flavors on point. Makes me want to try the FC-710 diffusion pump.

Last edited:

abcd5432

Hey morty, mind taking a picture for us?

I seriously wonder what the wages of these glass blowers are in China. $14.... Lol

abcd5432,

063_XOBX

Ganjapreneur
I don't get it?

CANNABIS = CIVILIZED
GLASS = SMOOTH

CANNABIS helps me to read fast?
NON-FICTION = CIVILIZED
FICTION = ESOTERIC

DISCOVER = ADVENTURE
It uses a vacuum effect to fill the "chamber" and then uses the same vacuum to cram smoke into your lungs.

7TwFQgw.jpg

PS: With a drop down you could totally use Zhang's Grav Bong for dabbing, not sure I want to black out though.

abcd5432

It uses a vacuum effect to fill the "chamber" and then uses the same vacuum to cram smoke into your lungs.

7TwFQgw.jpg

PS: With a drop down you could totally use Zhang's Grav Bong for dabbing, not sure I want to black out though.

I've blacked out from Vaping. Multiple times. Only for under 30 seconds but still.... Lol. A grav bong dab? No... Please no...

dgmulf

The piece I posted before is what I'm recommending to anyone who doesn't know.
I'm a MASSIVE fan of the Matrix perc, not just because it's pretty and shiny (which is why I spent $420 on an authentic Mobius), but because it's by far one of the smoothest hitting percs to me.
Also, I feel this will be the cheapest or one of the cheapest of all the pieces we can get. So if you don't own something, that's what I recommend.

Here is the link:
http://www.szhpbl.cn/content/?1057.html

Thanks for the recommendation, abcd. Another piece that I'm considering is one that member @flotntoke recommended me: the FC-187 V2 on DHGate. From what I can tell, the only significant differences would be the sidecar mouthpiece, the shorter height, possibly lesser quality glass (?), probably lower price tag, and the Mobius logo. Am I correct?

Modnote: Link to labeled counterfeit glass removed

Last edited by a moderator:
dgmulf,
Reactions: ataxian

abcd5432

Thanks for the recommendation, abcd. Another piece that I'm considering is one that member @flotntoke recommended me: the FC-187 V2 on DHGate. From what I can tell, the only significant differences would be the sidecar mouthpiece, the shorter height, possibly lesser quality glass (?), probably lower price tag, and the Mobius logo. Am I correct?

You're correct on all of the obvious physical and monetary differences. The lower quality glass, I cannot attest to.

The perc would be the main difference. Look at StevenLMZ vs Hemping vs an authentic.

I just posted an authentic on my instagram (or a sad disappointment to be told it's not! haha).

Going to enjoy a vape session through it even though t's a large piece. It just hits so well.

FC 187 or FC 188 is a fine choice. There will always be nicer pieces you can spend more money on. You should just have glass.

Well, I'm going to enjoy my vape session from my bed. I've blacked out before hitting this big bong with my vape, better to do that on a memory foam bed and clean up the water later than let that crash to a floor.

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped

Watch those links to counterfeit labeled glass! Doesn't matter that the counterfeited label is on something that the company has never created.

My older FC-187 is pretty thick. Not US thick, and no idea of comparison with these newer pieces, but I have much thinner Chinese glass from others.

abcd5432

I've straight up dropped my 12 inch Taurus off my desk from Stevenlmz79 when I blacked out while Vaping there it was fine. Stevenlmz79 feels thick. Just as thick as my American glass to my hands

abcd5432,
Reactions: dgmulf

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT

abcd5432

Things look to be quite promising with the group buy.
I can now much more highly recommend getting in on this if you want a clear piece. The heady looking pieces will of course cost significantly more. It's looking like you can get clear pieces for as low as $50-60 after shipping depending on your rates. The colored ones look to be $90-110 minimum after shipping.

I'm being as conservative as possible so you may be pleasantly surprised. 2 pieces end up being very expensive, not sure why. Main cost is actually just shipping.

I'll be collecting the zip codes of everyone in the group buy next to get some shipping cost estimates.

I had said originally 10 people for the group buy. I'll leave this open for the next 2 weeks, but I'll allow up to 24 people. I'll update with more details, but I may be focusing around one of the cheaper pieces like the matrix bubbler, and then you can add more from there.

Ill update when I get off work with the best value pieces (clear).

snamuh

ghost
Things look to be quite promising with the group buy.
I can now much more highly recommend getting in on this if you want a clear piece. The heady looking pieces will of course cost significantly more. It's looking like you can get clear pieces for as low as $50-60 after shipping depending on your rates. The colored ones look to be $90-110 minimum after shipping.

I'm being as conservative as possible so you may be pleasantly surprised. 2 pieces end up being very expensive, not sure why. Main cost is actually just shipping.

I'll be collecting the zip codes of everyone in the group buy next to get some shipping cost estimates.

I had said originally 10 people for the group buy. I'll leave this open for the next 2 weeks, but I'll allow up to 24 people. I'll update with more details, but I may be focusing around one of the cheaper pieces like the matrix bubbler, and then you can add more from there.

Ill update when I get off work with the best value pieces (clear).

Count me in if this mai tai will be in the group buy for $90-$110.
http://www.szhpbl.cn/content/?1061.html
201607011209299486.jpg

abcd5432

Shipping is the main variable. I think if $110-120 is good got you then you'll be OK. I'm getting that one too. If that works for you pm me with your email and zip code / city.

I'm again being as conservative as possible so no one is disappointed. You should be happy with actual prices once it's all said and done if you're happy with the prices I'm estimating now.

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
@abcd5432 Do you get the whole order and will send the pieces to each buyer or does hemping ship them directely to the customers?
Only US or Overseas too?

abcd5432

@abcd5432 Do you get the whole order and will send the pieces to each buyer or does hemping ship them directely to the customers?
Only US or Overseas too?
I will get whole order and ship individually. According to him, it'd basically be as if you ordered by yourself if he ships to you individually. He was quoting quite high shipping.

That's the plan, but I'll be getting a shipping quote from him first to get the optimal price. It seems most of the pricing really has to do with covering shipping. I'd like for him to ship directly to people but doesn't seem to be the case to do that cheaply.

We're still going back and forth and I've got a much better idea of what's going on being that I understand he's trying to lessen the blow of shipping as much as possible.

Once I get home and get replied back from the group by I can get a better idea generally of how much it will cost to ship.

I really wouldn't want to ship to people outside the US. Just a lot of extra issues. If you really wanted that we can talk about it.
I feel if you're overseas you're better off going directly with hemping and getting a piece shipped directly to you than me shipping it. I could be wrong and don't mind looking into it but ya, I just can't imagine it'd work out well.

Morty

Here's a picture of the rig I was referencing earlier

Got the banger from Sticky Brick Labs for $18 on Black Friday & the glass for $14. Using the globe from my D020 (RIP) as a carb cap. W9 Tech Vaporizer pen added for shits & giggles. The reflection from the light kinda fucks it up, but you get the gist.

Last edited:
Top Bottom