Cheap High Quality Bubbler

almost there

Fc-188

Exact same piece just slightly smaller with smaller opening of 14mm
I took ur advice last week and ordered the fc188, thanks for helping me decide. Glass is on it's way but the hopper isn't. :\Anyway at this rate my glass will be here from China before my hopper gets to me from a few states over

almost there,

lovinlivinlife

I'm Sexy... I'm a Scholar... People Like Me...
Every nectar collector i see is the same lame design. I want one because I use my silicone straw with my minivap sometimes but it'd be nice to use just a slight amount of water sometimes and to touch glass instead of silicone. I don't care if any of my dhgate glass breaks so breaking isn't a concern. I'll see if I can find any different cool designs i know when I first looked on dhgate I did see them from reputable sellers. I thought I did anyway. I was going to get some for a friend. I think actually it was Kathy who sold them before her store was removed for being terrible.

I really like this one: LINK

It's a pendant, very portable (wearing it around my neck now with hemp rope!), comes in 14 or 18mm, works great with everything I have used it with (wax pens, Evo, Grasshopper, VapCap, Etc...), the knobs actually make it nice to hold on to, and it is easy to fill and clean (filling tip: pour water in from joint side, flip over and blow into mouthpiece. Perfect fill every time). Plus only $15.75 (link I sent is where I bought from, might be able to even find it cheaper.)

Highly recommended for a little portable sipper piece. :rockon:

Edit: Found a picture on the Evo.....

There is this one also (LINK), but I am not a fan. Looks good but not a pendant style and is awkward to hold and use...

Last edited:

abcd5432

I saw those actually. Those were the ONLY 2 other designs I saw.
I thought there were a TON More designs, but I guess I was mistaken.

Edit: I went to the nectar collector website and ya, it's pretty basic. You get more heady designs but that's about it. Well now I can order in peace =D

Last edited:
abcd5432,

CalyxSmokr

You know maybe this is what I need for dabs. How do you heat these NCs and do they have quartz? I like small dabs and hate to get committed to a glob. Would love it more on demand.
Any tricks to getting good flavor, cleaning, and torching appreciated. I guess you can't use a q-tip.

CalyxSmokr,

abcd5432

You know maybe this is what I need for dabs. How do you heat these NCs and do they have quartz? I like small dabs and hate to get committed to a glob. Would love it more on demand.
Any tricks to getting good flavor, cleaning, and torching appreciated. I guess you can't use a q-tip.

I just got introduced to dabbing like this.
They have Quartz but I think Titanium is better if I'm not mistaken for a whole host of reasons for dabbing?
I would definitely recommend the more durable Titanium rather than replacing Quartz tips.

I don't think there is a special reason why cleaning a Nectar Collector is different than any glass.
Alcohol/Iso is good for a base clean
Simple Green for a deeper clean
And check out the cleaning thread on here for the deepest of cleans.

I'll leave the torching for the experts. I've read and watched some videos, but my friends always heated it up for me. I don't like to play with fire anymore.

brainiac

log wrangler
Update for Hemping watchers.
I emailed Hemping - aka Zhang Kai - regarding the price and shipping of one of his highly desirable
Mai Tais. This was the response:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello,

Sorry too late to reply to you.
About the sample price of HEMPING-NEW-2416-805-Full Double Mai Tai is 65 dollars, unit price is 60 dollars.
The freight need to be calculated separately.
I can't sell that kind of thickness, because that kind of thickness is very expensive, so I will do some new pipes.
Thank you, Zhang
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's not all clear probably due to the limitations of the autotranslator but it sounds like he's still in business and planning to operate outside the DHgate umbrella - which ofc has it's own pros and cons.
That sentence about thick glass being too expensive is a bit strange - thick is good Zhang!! - but $65 for the full double Mai Tai, even if the shipping is, say $30, sounds really attractive.

Anyway, looks like he's reorganising the business and it may be some time before he's ready for the market. If I hear anything interesting I'll report back.

Armerad

Dabbin'
Update for Hemping watchers.
I emailed Hemping - aka Zhang Kai - regarding the price and shipping of one of his highly desirable
Mai Tais. This was the response:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello,

Sorry too late to reply to you.
About the sample price of HEMPING-NEW-2416-805-Full Double Mai Tai is 65 dollars, unit price is 60 dollars.
The freight need to be calculated separately.
I can't sell that kind of thickness, because that kind of thickness is very expensive, so I will do some new pipes.
Thank you, Zhang
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's not all clear probably due to the limitations of the autotranslator but it sounds like he's still in business and planning to operate outside the DHgate umbrella - which ofc has it's own pros and cons.
That sentence about thick glass being too expensive is a bit strange - thick is good Zhang!! - but $65 for the full double Mai Tai, even if the shipping is, say $30, sounds really attractive.

Anyway, looks like he's reorganising the business and it may be some time before he's ready for the market. If I hear anything interesting I'll report back.
What thickness glass were you requesting which they said was too expensive?

Armerad,

abcd5432

Sounds the piece overall is heavy.
From my reading of that and reading a ton of foreigners, lol, sounds like the whole piece uses thick glass and he wants to scale it back to save on shipping.

abcd5432,
Reactions: 063_XOBX

abcd5432

@brainiac If there is a group buy, contact me please. I will be in. I want a piece of his now. Looks to be quite high quality for Chinese glass. Any interest? We could get a couple people together. I'll get multiple pieces if needed.

abcd5432

Ok, ya Maybe he needs some help! :-)

But man those pieces look nice. I bet he could do a very good replication of the matrix perc.

abcd5432,

MrMonss

Hey guys i'm looking for a piece with a carb hole, i already own a D020D and think about a piece maybe a little bigger, any Idea ?

MrMonss,

abcd5432

@abcd5432 I'll let you know if it looks likely. Seems, tho, that he's going through a period of reorganisation atm. But, sure, I'll post any updates here.
201606211011518525.jpg

That's what a real matrix perc looks like. I'm sure there are more details I'm yet to learn, but ya, his work is impressive.
201606011848282840.jpg

How much were these pieces about again from this guy?

Esoteric

Pot Head formerly Septon Sefton
Hi folks

im looking for a dab rig for a beginer, which pieces would you recomend please?

Esoteric,

Esoteric

Pot Head formerly Septon Sefton
how tall? what kind of nail?

Im really new to this so i dont know the answer to those questions tbh.

I had my first dab yesterday with a friend of a friend, he had a small (6 inch?) bubbler, a torch and quartz banger. I would like a similar setup but the terminology is all new to me. I was hoping someone could point me to a cheap rig which comes with the banger and nail and get a torch from vapefiend. Im currently reading up on everythijng so i may have a better idea later.

Esoteric,

CalyxSmokr

Im really new to this so i dont know the answer to those questions tbh.

I had my first dab yesterday with a friend of a friend, he had a small (6 inch?) bubbler, a torch and quartz banger. I would like a similar setup but the terminology is all new to me. I was hoping someone could point me to a cheap rig which comes with the banger and nail and get a torch from vapefiend. Im currently reading up on everythijng so i may have a better idea later.
I might think a little bigger to 10-11 inches for a ball rig.
rBVaEVcUeiSAO3_mAAHzzykLAJA939.jpg

But you can go smaller. If I was going to keep it at home I would go with the ball.

brainiac

log wrangler
How much were these pieces about again from this guy?

That's the problem. He seems to have gotten his website up and running before he's worked out his prices. Looks very much WIP. Below's a cut and paste from the site:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The sample price: $0/piece

More than 10items price: $0/piece
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heck, at those prices I'll take 100 :D

More seriously, I'll let him get properly set up, let a couple of other people buy from him first, see how that goes - and then choose a piece.

Here's Hemping Glass 答复: http://www.szhpbl.cn/

Last edited:

abcd5432

That's the problem. He seems to have gotten his website up and running before he's worked out his prices. Looks very much WIP. Below's a cut and paste from the site:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The sample price: $0/piece

More than 10items price: $0/piece
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heck, at those prices I'll take 100 :D

More seriously, I'll let him get properly set up, let a couple of other people buy from him first, see how that goes - and then choose a piece.

Here's Hemping Glass 答复: http://www.szhpbl.cn/
I meant how much did people pay during the last group buy if anyone remembers/was a part of that?
Just trying to get an idea of how many pieces I can buy/how much his pieces cost.

abcd5432,
Reactions: Receptor

CalyxSmokr

I meant how much did people pay during the last group buy if anyone remembers/was a part of that?
Just trying to get an idea of how many pieces I can buy/how much his pieces cost.
wasn't it about $137? maybe I am remembering wrong though

CalyxSmokr,

RollTheCar

I'm definitely down to go in for a group buy on some Hemping glass whenever y'all get around to that. So many good looking pieces on his website!

RollTheCar,
Reactions: Receptor

abcd5432

I'm definitely down to go in for a group buy on some Hemping glass whenever y'all get around to that. So many good looking pieces on his website!
I know it's a little more expensive than dhgate but I'll work on trying to get a group of us together and shooting y'all details of the price.

Hopefully he responds to his emails I sent him one already.

Top Bottom