Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
My daughter and I have been looking for an inexpensive travel solution... these Polar Blast tumblers look like they could be cool for the $. Anyone use one or check one out? Thoughts...?:
The "Incognito" has a grinder built into the bottom and is $48 w/40% off code "BLAST". I might grab a couple, not sure which model... looks like you gotta go to the official website to get a quartz mouthpiece tho:

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
That looks pretty good. If I were in the market for another glass piece, I would have to give that serious consideration. Little pricey for my usual tastes but I could deal...

I knew I would get you eventually! Might as well just keep an eye on it, wait for more money off during one of the Chinese holidays perhaps, could be closer to 60 maybe... They have offered to send me a couple pieces for my help with the revised FC mod idea and advice on other pieces of theirs, so in addition to the FC mod base, I requested this new straight fab! It is a little taller and wider than the CaliBear it seems

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I knew I would get you eventually! Might as well just keep an eye on it, wait for more money off during one of the Chinese holidays perhaps, could be closer to 60 maybe... They have offered to send me a couple pieces for my help with the revised FC mod idea and advice on other pieces of theirs, so in addition to the FC mod base, I requested this new straight fab! It is a little taller and wider than the CaliBear it seems
I'll be interested to hear how you like it in comparison. I don't have any fabs, and I've always wanted one. If you do see it on a good sale shout it out. The only other vape world purchase I'm thinking about right now is the new tip from DV. That helix looks interesting...

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
I tend to notice little things, being an artist its often the small aspects or details that catch my attention. but as I said it appeared that way to my eye, not that being said as a absolute fact, perhaps a effect of the unsteady camera work but I can't conclusively say anything with 100% certainty and its not my place to, I only say what I see and nothing more. no offence was meant but if I were them I'd reshoot the video but that's just me.

olivianewtonjohn

You're a cheap worker! :lol:. Im sure you would do it regardless - we just happen to benefit from well designed glass as well

Shit Snacks

You're a cheap worker! :lol:. Im sure you would do it regardless - we just happen to benefit from well designed glass as well

Haha yeah I volunteered the design ideas without even planning to buy honestly and they reached out to offer on their own after the fact :D though I really don't need more!

Last edited:

ChronPain86

Their big FOL straight fab is ready!
Is that strictly for dabbing only or can it be used with dry herb and a vaporizer? It looks impressive, is the passage vape goes through better at cooling vs how much water is in said glass piece?

Sorry for the newbie question, I get very confused when looking at glass pieces...especially on dhgate as I am unsure what would work for me and my application of dry herb and a vaporizer 14mm fitting. The one you posted has a 18mm so maybe I could get a reducer to 14mm and use that glass piece for my application?

Shit Snacks

Is that strictly for dabbing only or can it be used with dry herb and a vaporizer? It looks impressive, is the passage vape goes through better at cooling vs how much water is in said glass piece?

While I have heard of people who like to dab with them, I have no intention of that, for me is strictly a dry herb vape rig, I don't want that much diffusion for dabs, just simple few hole perc typically, and I prefer more traditional recycler style for those too...

Couldn't tell you how much water, but you can load different levels, you just need to cover the perc a bit with some extra for the fountain, the more you feel it could potentially interact with the fab and turn that into some natural perc action as well...

It is more surface area, it can work well without water too, to offer cooling and obstruction for the vapor with the complex pathway of the holes in the fab :tup:

Sorry for the newbie question, I get very confused when looking at glass pieces...especially on dhgate as I am unsure what would work for me and my application of dry herb and a vaporizer 14mm fitting. The one you posted has a 18mm so maybe I could get a reducer to 14mm and use that glass piece for my application?

You could always use an adapter, I only use s-shape dropdown adapters with my stuff, that way it's easy to change any size, they also catch the debris to keep the water cleaner, change up the form factor to put vape out of your face lower and to the side...

However you can also buy one of the others, that are available in 14 size, they are quite a few options for this style of straight fab now... They're also plenty of other nice options, you've come to the right place, if you skim backwards in this thread you will find many of suggestions and perhaps feel more confident which one you like!

Bad Dog

I had forgotten @Shit Snacks your writing style is very much alive with punctuation as a personal choice. my lack of memory made me think you had perhaps taken offence and so the apology, as for the strangeness of my reply (not that you said that) I'm on a heavy enough dose of edibles to make a elephant forget it has a trunk. it is a very nice piece, aside from a much cheaper price than I paid for my CaliBear theres no issue of duties to pay either since they send reg post and not third party shipper like cali. I agree that style is much better for flower than dabs, not that the dabs aren't nice, nicer than a stereo matrix but I also like less diffusion for dabs, I usually use my elevate thick walled beaker bong for such

Shit Snacks

I had forgotten @Shit Snacks your writing style is very much alive with punctuation as a personal choice. my lack of memory made me think you had perhaps taken offence and so the apology, as for the strangeness of my reply (not that you said that) I'm on a heavy enough dose of edibles to make a elephant forget it has a trunk. it is a very nice piece, aside from a much cheaper price than I paid for my CaliBear theres no issue of duties to pay either since they send reg post and not third party shipper like cali. I agree that style is much better for flower than dabs, not that the dabs aren't nice, nicer than a stereo matrix but I also like less diffusion for dabs, I usually use my elevate thick walled beaker bong for such

Cool no worries dude! Figured it must have been a miscommunication like that, I probably should have said "one would hope" instead of "you would hope" to be more precise as well as added punctuation ;):cheers::spliff:

Bad Dog

between you @Shit Snacks and @LesPlenty theres not like much I can offer to people for selection for choice that the 2 of you don't already have covered and in several colours and slight variations for choice. I am very much happy this thread is thriving with activity, has always been a favourite :cheers: but wish pictures were like in days past, seems the picture posting issue hasn't been solved in my absence

Shit Snacks

between you @Shit Snacks and @LesPlenty theres not like much I can offer to people for selection for choice that the 2 of you don't already have covered and in several colours and slight variations for choice. I am very much happy this thread is thriving with activity, has always been a favourite :cheers: but wish pictures were like in days past, seems the picture posting issue hasn't been solved in my absence

Haha yeah they don't seem to care to implement the photo hosting again here, I used to post more with images separately and then the links but now I've continued with doing just links instead for simplicity

Bad Dog

I seem to remember even links at one point had a small photo preview at one point??? not sue if that has to do with the site here or gate if that was so. your pics of especially beautiful pieces are def appreciated though :rockon::rockon:

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
My FC199 is solidly flat; just ordered one of the straight fabs, more of a hand held piece for me so I suppose a little wobble wouldn’t be the end of the world.

Bad Dog

just because I seem to think it wobbled a minor amount don't make it true, and even if it did could have just been a flaw with the one they happened to use for the vid. china glass has a bad reputation but even when complaints come up on the forum for a particular bong, can't say everyone who also has it has the exact same issue. bases are typically the least made complaint and even then its more that its not big enough/wide enough/heavy enough, not that its not flat 👍. and a slight wobble is easily fixed with some sanding @LesPlenty ;)

but wit my cali my complaint was it wasn't stable enough for use with my desktop cause the base of the v1 was a bit to narrow but this was my solution
just try and tip it now lol

Top Bottom