Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Cross posting from the heady thread because on sale these become cheap glass pretty much for the quality especially:
I'm not sure if or when or what sale would be here, but this is already a pretty reasonable price for another style of straight fab too:
It actually has a shower head perc coming down between the egg so that would allow you to load less water than the other designs with fountain percs, fine with more water too and better milking visuals faster... Unique!
Vaspe makes opal straight fabs too:
Wigwagged and color versions available
^only like 9inch tall for $168 shipped after the discount tough to consider as cheap, but for US-made glass it is also pretty reasonable for any straight fab lovers...

The places above also have stuff like this:
Screenshot-20230411-012102.png

Sort of interesting how it has a downstem in there to act as a little ash catch, actually not a bad idea for vapes...?

Oh and saw this one available at the CuratedFlame (hit them up on IG, phone or other source, website, to see what else they have in the store, they'll work with you for everything and have a lot of cool glass, crazy accessories, and wild artworks:
Screenshot-20230413-182306.png

Last edited:

2pumpchump

@Shit Snacks damit that mob had me shopping Thea 4 hrs last then back to look at shit I think I want for for 2hrs .......so any way I'm getting a mega cube and another peace from 1 person @coolbreeze it be my lazy rig and suck it my ass 🐌 power home! I said lazy I guess we will find out clips hold best lmfao now so let's get back to what I do actually need so I know what to go pick up lol

It's for flower hoping for some input please not on that peace but for other peace I'll get at c9 if you are buying something that works right then need to be used right so bubbler bong this hicky that dodad

Last edited:

2pumpchump

Well I ordered my mega cell and cell kit last night .it wad great working them on letting me change a few things like getting the megacell with19 mm fittings for 2 reasons considering I will be using a air pump on some vaporizers @coolbreeze if my post was misunderstood i should prof read I was read it this morning look like I told you to suck my ass ..for any 1 that read it that was not the case t tagged you because I was grateful for the devices. The second reason is that allows room for when I get Biger vaporizers. I love the looks mega mk2 but the completely separated second downstem offers a small downstem I figure it would help for the blowback!

But for real with so many types of water pipe out now I I don't know what type still and what features suit me beas ? It will be for flower and looking for flavor not necessarily a power hit ..
Any appions or thoughts would be appreciated!

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

But for real with so many types of water pipe out now I I don't know what type still and what features suit me beas ? It will be for flower and looking for flavor not necessarily a power hit ..
The thread is full of suggestions and reviews if you browse backwards from the last page.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Well there is certainly plenty of those in the thread but what the hey...

I tend to like bigger pieces so the GooRoo Large inline is my daily driver. Not HUGE like their HD3 which I also love, but bigger than your average bear. Then there is the FC UFO that I like a lot and makes a good base for any kind of frankenvape you might want to make. And I like the TAG 9" Showerhead Donut that allows you to swap out mouthpieces if you like variety in your vaping behavior. All pretty big pieces.

All that being said, sometimes I like to sit back with something smaller and simpler like this for some relaxing hanging out.

There are limitless options in the world of glass, and reading 20 or 30 pages of this thread will show you that...

2pumpchump

Lol thanks guys and I have actually been dropping in for a bit as well as other glass just didn't have nothing to post till recently ..that drop down is worth it wait in gold who ever makes shout out and I saw a bomb part of that bubbler some 1 had but they is a nother tread for hooks lol

2pumpchump,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Shit Snacks

^only like 9inch tall for $168 shipped after the discount tough to consider as cheap, but for US-made glass it is also pretty reasonable for any straight fab lovers...

Oh and saw this one available at the CuratedFlame (hit them up on IG, phone or other source, website, to see what else they have in the store, they'll work with you for everything and have a lot of cool glass, crazy accessories, and wild artworks:
Screenshot-20230413-182306.png

Another straight fab:

LesPlenty

Company Rep

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
I like a rattle can for preserving flavour
Honestly, I wish I'd known about RCs sooner. It's also a delight when you finally work out why the little glass marble is so important. I prefer the second, partially because it's smaller and easier to stash away

Perfect_Speed4069,

2pumpchump

Honestly, I wish I'd known about RCs sooner. It's also a delight when you finally work out why the little glass marble is so important. I prefer the second, partially because it's smaller and easier to stash away

It breaks up the vapor and gives the impact gun effect as you pull. If you let cleanings go too far the ball can sometimes stick and the perc action turns to a simple open-end type affair without the 'hammer' effect.
edit, You can see the action after the ball more clearly here,
ok so i was kinda right lol i wash the ones i have 3 to 4 times a weak so that would not be the problem . but as you said verry important i could see a slight flaw being critical checking more into them the way it looks like hits reminds me of 1 i made as a teenager .
it was like for every bubble you pulled gave your bubble and a bonus shotgun bubble

2pumpchump,

Shit Snacks

Yeah the diffusion pump with the gooseneck I got from Popular Glass did not work as an RC properly, the ball would never move, they said they had revised the design from previous issues, complaints with the ball, but overcorrected... They said they would eventually fix it with a new batch and send me a replacement, but they never did, it has been over a year, I stopped following up because I didn't care and got rid of it lol didn't seem like something I really liked ultimately, but if I was going to get one again, I would just get the non gooseneck version from Genesis Glass (Yingmin5 and Lumin88) instead even though it has the mouthpiece at a lower angle making the water level and use on a table trickier...

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I would just get the non gooseneck version from Genesis Glass (Yingmin5 and Lumin88) instead even though it has the mouthpiece at a lower angle making the water level and use on a table trickier...
Right, I like mine a lot, especially for flavor, but it is hand held only...

Added: I think you just talked me into breaking it out. I am recovering from lung surgery so cooling is paramount right now, but I need some better flavor than I get with the Large Inline. Maybe I'll keep them both out... :cool:

Last edited:

GratefulDread

Spent the passed week getting to know the FC-199 from SAML/Popularglass and I wanted to share my personal thoughts in case anyone is considering it.
I can only speak to the one I received, so I'm not aware of any variances between them.
1db489f2-ecc2-4515-90fb-6274beb9d19b.jpg

First impressions when I unboxed it were mixed.
Some things I noticed right away were:
In most areas, the glass is very thick. The rig has a nice heft/weight-balance to it. The base is a perfect diameter in my opinion; It's thick at the edges, but does taper towards the center.
The egg/fab section looks pretty good, although mine looks a little more lop-sided in person. The bottom of the egg is not completely flat, it drupes on one side. Not sure if just mine is like that, but I did go back and look at the photos and it appears that they kind of hid that spot with the camera angles they used. I'd be interested to hear from anyone else who bought it if the bottom of their egg is flat or not.
The 18mm ground joints on mine are literally perfect; and pair perfectly with the included mouthpiece (and other accessories). I've never had such well-fitting ground joints, so I'm really happy with that.
I also love the mouthpiece; it was made quite well. I see what people mean about the flat style mouthpiece. It's kind of a joy to use and easier to give a quick clean.
One of the main concerns I had right away was how thin the glass on the top "window" looks/feels. when I tap my finger nail on the side of the rig, it sounds like I'm tapping on a thick glass bottle, and then when I tap on the top window section, it feels/sounds like I'm tapping on a thin glass watch-face. I'm pretty careful with my glass and I really hope I don't break this, but it feels like if I dropped something like a metal lighter or a baller head from like 3+ inches, that spot would crack without a doubt. Maybe that's normal for designs like this? But I feel like the glass should be thicker in that spot.
The one other issue I noticed is that mine doesn't sit completely flat on the table; it wobbles ever-so-slightly to one side, about the thickness of a sheet of paper. I was able to shim it pretty easily with a 2x1" strip of paper that I glued to the base. Not ideal, but I'm particular. Most would probably be unphased by the amount of wobble present. It's a wide base, so maybe it's difficult to get it perfect?

Onto the function:
I was initially concerned with the size of the inlet hole on the perc, which appeared to be too small for my liking.
The hole near the mouthpiece joint seemed a little small too, albeit slightly bigger.
I've since completely changed my mind. This is, by far, my favorite functioning rig out of the ones I've tried (which is only about 6).
I've realized the rigs I've been using are too free flowing for me.. I need some resistance. The rig also happens to be a perfect size for my lung capacity, which is another relief. My previous ones were too big, always needing to do two inhales to clear the hit.
Aside from loving the feeling/action of the perc, there is virtually no blowback happening with mine (Using B1 with Shovelhead bowl). I can hit it as hard as possible and the herb doesn't even budge. This has been such a treat, as I've always had to mitigate this with my other rigs. It's one less thing to think about and I'm stoked.
Edit: I also do really love the "top window" design of this piece. It's as enjoyable to use as I had hoped. The unobstructed view of the vapor building gives a really good sense of control and also just looks cool.

Bottom line: Although my initial impressions were mixed, I'm actually really happy with this rig. It quickly became my favorite/daily-driver and If something happened to it I would buy another one; Especially if they address those minor issues.

Note: I bought the "A Mouthpiece" from the FC-UFO listing to compare with the one included with the FC-199. I don't think I'll be using it.
It's only slightly taller than the included one (less than an inch) and not nearly as nice feeling to use.

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
From that pic it looks a lot like a TAG Superslit Donut with a FAB section added. Pretty common for Steven to clone other designs and sometimes add features that he thinks might be improvements or just to make a change. I really like my TAG piece so I am betting this one will be a good one as well. If it is as heavy as the TAG piece it might be a good choice for that whip. And of course I love having a mouthpiece joint so you can choose how you want to use it today. Enjoy.

GratefulDread

From that pic it looks a lot like a TAG Superslit Donut with a FAB section added. Pretty common for Steven to clone other designs and sometimes add features that he thinks might be improvements or just to make a change. I really like my TAG piece so I am betting this one will be a good one as well. If it is as heavy as the TAG piece it might be a good choice for that whip. And of course I love having a mouthpiece joint so you can choose how you want to use it today. Enjoy.
Thanks. Yeah his initial design was basically an exact clone of the TAG piece lol. But he got some "encouragement" from the community to make it more unique.

Shit Snacks

Good to have you back @cybrguy Hope you are doing well! You've missed quite a bit, there is much more coming from Steven like this from our input, and other new stuff...

Finally got a goo downstem for my blue base bubbler and I'm really excited to use it again now! I just got a bunch of new heady things though haha Going to be selling some more!

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I was able to shim it pretty easily with a 2x1" strip of paper that I glued to the base. Not ideal, but I'm particular. Most would probably be unphased by the amount of wobble present. It's a wide base, so maybe it's difficult to get it perfect?
Dab mats to protect...and hide little wobbles.:tup:
DSC01411_460x.jpg

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Yeah, I tried a couple methods of fixing that dropped TM faux pas but none of them worked well, so I just bought another. It was my DD and I missed it quickly. But one day when I have a great idea or befriend a blower I will fix it cause I liked the inline perc on the original one better...

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
Yeah, I tried a couple methods of fixing that dropped TM faux pas but none of them worked well, so I just bought another. It was my DD and I missed it quickly. But one day when I have a great idea or befriend a blower I will fix it cause I liked the inline perc on the original one better...

If you know someone with a 3d printer they should be able to come up with something without too much trouble.

You could even mold it out of Sugru but that's stuff not the cheapest.

https://www.reddit.com/r/StonerEngineering/comments/4oo41b

Top Bottom