Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Petetbay

Don’t know if this the thread for this, but there’s enough people here that might be interested. Sneaky Pete releasing 3 dry ash collectors, in stock in the Canadian store, not yet in the US store. Look nice.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Very interesting, nice, novel designs!
Screenshot-20221018-121935.png

Although I am not sure I would like how tall they make the vape sit?... Would love to see a more drop-down style design for these too

Boreus

Don’t know if this the thread for this, but there’s enough people here that might be interested. Sneaky Pete releasing 3 dry ash collectors, in stock in the Canadian store, not yet in the US store. Look nice.

Thank you, I thought I saw something about this but could never find it on the Sneaky Pete site. I thought I was going nutty or something. Seems like the perfect solution for a couple of my pieces that my favorite dropdown doesn't fit with.

redrum891

Very interesting, nice, novel designs!
Screenshot-20221018-121935.png

Although I am not sure I would like how tall they make the vape sit?... Would love to see a more drop-down style design for these too
I tried my actual glycerin coil, after vaping a good bit and my throat started to feel itchy...it did help a lot on the burning feel.

I wondered about these . https://dracoglass.com/products/pheonix-freezable-coil-ash-catcher
but I always thought having them so close to the bowl when lighting it would make it unfreeze within 2 hits compared to it cooling after hitting the water.

Has anyone here tried any glycerin setups and like the results? I felt like I could have kept hitting it until I ran out of breath compared to a non glycerin coil.

What I hate about thefreezepipe is all their setups are straight neck, which makes some people drool into pieces and i'm also that way, but on a bent neck I'm fine without drooling into it...no clue but the perc design on it makes good bubbles.

Idk if my brain is playing tricks on me but when using no bubbler/globe this strain had a sour taste but with the klein, i get way more vapor and a stronger taste that I can barely taste strawberries instead of a sour taste..?

i get zero flavor with a glycerin mouth piece though

Last edited:
redrum891,

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Hey, I own an Ehle Bubbler, the AKW 2, but this is my only water tool and want to expand, get a compact bubbler from EU. I am looking for a small size bubbler, high quality, not made by Ehle and seller EU based to avoid customs procedure. Open for suggestions.
What you plan to use it with? I am one of several people who have been enjoying their Gili Glass straight fab. I have a rebranded one I got from Germany

condition

What you plan to use it with? I am one of several people who have been enjoying their Gili Glass straight fab. I have a rebranded one I got from Germany

Thanks I'm planning to using it with TM and Anvil adapter almost exclusively.
But only for use with vaporizers and preferably 14mm connection

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Thanks I'm planning to using it with TM and Anvil adapter almost exclusively.
But only for use with vaporizers and preferably 14mm connection
I use this with Anvil all the time and with herborizer which I find to have some similarities with TM. TM itself is also nice although it's just so much better dry imo that I'll prefer grabbing g a stem of hook with that vape. I prefer 18mm myself, especially with female connections on water pieces like this, so I can't really help there.

condition

I use this with Anvil all the time and with herborizer which I find to have some similarities with TM. TM itself is also nice although it's just so much better dry imo that I'll prefer grabbing g a stem of hook with that vape. I prefer 18mm myself, especially with female connections on water pieces like this, so I can't really help there.
I have found a 18 to 14mm adapter. But apart from using an extra part, is there any other disadvantage by using an adapter?

So to plug the Anvil WPA on the 14 to 18mm adapter and the adapter on the Jelly Joker bong? Is there any disadvantage in this set up compared to have Anvil 18mm WPA plugged into the Jelly Joker bong?

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

I have found a 18 to 14mm adapter. But apart from using an extra part, is there any other disadvantage by using an adapter?

So to plug the Anvil WPA on the 14 to 18mm adapter and the adapter on the Jelly Joker bong? Is there any disadvantage in this set up compared to have Anvil 18mm WPA plugged into the Jelly Joker bong?
That would depend on the differences between the 18 and 14 mm wpa's and how much the difference influence airflow. Ime with the TM the difference is already nuanced through a hook and through water it's negligible.

If you get the reducer I sent you you can just drop it in the 18mm f joint of the water piece and attach your 14mm male Anvil and TM. FWIW I don't like adapters just for size but the reducer is the least intrusive of all adapters.

Shit Snacks

No problem with using an adapter, if you want specific glass in a specific place you often have to make a sacrifice somewhere, I like to use various s shape drop down adapters with all my glass to keep the water cleaner, put the vape on the side, and lower from my face... If you check back the past couple pages we just shared some great sellers for those but I'm sure you can find other ones in the EU... If you get one that is 18-14 then you don't need to use the reducer adapter (I have those but I never use them anymore since I switched to drop down adapters with everything really)

condition

No problem with using an adapter, if you want specific glass in a specific place you often have to make a sacrifice somewhere, I like to use various s shape drop down adapters with all my glass to keep the water cleaner, put the vape on the side, and lower from my face... If you check back the past couple pages we just shared some great sellers for those but I'm sure you can find other ones in the EU... If you get one that is 18-14 then you don't need to use the reducer adapter (I have those but I never use them anymore since I switched to drop down adapters with everything really)
Hi Shit Snacks, why have you switched to drop down adapters with everything?

condition,

BL4ZE

I've seen a few people with this bubbler and say they love it. I'm just curious what's going on in the middle of the can? Is it just some rings that help cool the vapor? Just trying to wrap my head around the design and its purpose. Thanks

DH Gate Bubbler

Oden

This setup is just perfect!
This piece of water is amazing. I hope to be able to get one in the future.
Combined with this cute ash catcher with a carburetor, and it's from solidstateconcepts 😍
I like !
It looks like the piece of Protégé glass, from Cloud Connoisseur.

.15g of Critical in the injector bowl and ashcatcher w/carb combo from ssc, drop-down from TAG, rig - unreleased prototype from QGlass, and the Ceroma w/4 mm rubies at 660.

Boreus

I've seen a few people with this bubbler and say they love it. I'm just curious what's going on in the middle of the can? Is it just some rings that help cool the vapor? Just trying to wrap my head around the design and its purpose. Thanks

DH Gate Bubbler
I believe that's just some sort of accent on the bottle, more design than function. Though I could be wrong, I keep talking myself out of buying one because the mouthpiece seems like it can be a pain to clean.

I picked up one of those sneaky Pete submarines, pretty fun so far but I've only given it a couple runs. I might drop a mouthpiece in it tomorrow.
I ordered one of herb catchers too but they sent the wrong one, waiting for thet exchange.

Boreus,

Shit Snacks

DH Gate Bubbler

That is the GRAV upline bubbler, you can find videos of it to see the function, they call that a ladder perc, so the vapor bubbles through the four hole shower head perc, then further percolates climbing the ladder of the ribbing in the main can (then the choke points in the mouthpiece are supposed to further cool the vapor although I'm not such a fan of them)

This setup is just perfect!
This piece of water is amazing. I hope to be able to get one in the future.
Combined with this cute ash catcher with a carburetor, and it's from solidstateconcepts 😍
I like !
It looks like the piece of Protégé glass, from Cloud Connoisseur.

.15g of Critical in the injector bowl and ashcatcher w/carb combo from ssc, drop-down from TAG, rig - unreleased prototype from QGlass, and the Ceroma w/4 mm rubies at 660.

Yeah that is the new Qaroma glass line (Qglass?) which is all made by BiaoT exclusively for Qaroma to sell... @SixStringToker was one of the people helping them out with prototypes and feedback I believe? Not quite like protege

Modular mouthpiece with simple side hole perc and fab egg in this one, paired with a deep dropdown and carbed (dry?) ash catch

Oden

That is the GRAV upline bubbler, you can find videos of it to see the function, they call that a ladder perc, so the vapor bubbles through the four hole shower head perc, then further percolates climbing the ladder of the ribbing in the main can (then the choke points in the mouthpiece are supposed to further cool the vapor although I'm not such a fan of them)

Yeah that is the new Qaroma glass line (Qglass?) which is all made by BiaoT exclusively for Qaroma to sell... @SixStringToker was one of the people helping them out with prototypes and feedback I believe? Not quite like protege

Modular mouthpiece with simple side hole perc and fab egg in this one, paired with a deep dropdown and carbed (dry?) ash catch
This is a video I found on the Qaromashop discord.
I don't really have any information on this model.
The person who made this video told me that it was an unreleased QGlass prototype rig. I don't know this company. I'm guessing it's actually associated with Qaroma?
This piece of glass looks promising. Compact, modular and very stable.

And indeed he associated this piece of glass with ashcatcher carb. He shared me the instagram of the person who makes this ashcatcher, "solidstateconcepts".
Do you know this manufacturer?
It really is a nice piece as an adapter.
I imagine it keeps the water cleaner.

This is the ashcatcher in question

Shit Snacks

This is a video I found on the Qaromashop discord.
I don't really have any information on this model.
The person who made this video told me that it was an unreleased QGlass prototype rig. I don't know this company. I'm guessing it's actually associated with Qaroma?
This piece of glass looks promising. Compact, modular and very stable.

Yes, Qglass is just how Qaroma plans to brand their glass line apparently, which is all made by BiaoT, they were using his glass previously, six strings sent me shots of one of his prototypes too, that's why I was not surprised to see this now :tup:

And indeed he associated this piece of glass with ashcatcher carb. He shared me the instagram of the person who makes this ashcatcher, "solidstateconcepts".
Do you know this manufacturer?
It really is a nice piece as an adapter.
I imagine it keeps the water cleaner.

Oh, no I didn't realize, that makes more sense, I think IDB saw the ash catch from that guy, but he had already come up with a similar idea separately on his own...

I actually am not really interested in it at all since I do not like using carbs much and already have drop down adapters for keeping water clean.

Oden

Yes, Qglass is just how Qaroma plans to brand their glass line apparently, which is all made by BiaoT, they were using his glass previously, six strings sent me shots of one of his prototypes too, that's why I was not surprised to see this now :tup:

Oh, no I didn't realize, that makes more sense, I think IDB saw the ash catch from that guy, but he had already come up with a similar idea separately on his own...

I actually am not really interested in it at all since I do not like using carbs much and already have drop down adapters for keeping water clean.

Hahahahaha you know all the models, even the prototypes 😂👍.

I have yet to purchase a glass adapter.
That's why it interests me because very pretty, and above all it has a carburetor. Which facilitates the hits.
No need to lift the heating element between each hit

Top Bottom