Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

You're right, @cybrguy did just demonstrate their appeal for me thank you for reminding me!

I don't think the one above would be good for me, it looks like it is better for a desk, I'm using couch and coffee table more so, I don't think that mouthpiece would be comfortable in my situation...

Now this one seems more perfect for my ergonomics actually! And I am in no rush, so can be plenty patient to wait for stock, if someone wants to notify me... Haha

Any other differences between them?? I would mainly be using it for herbs I think, though I would like to try it with dabs as well of course

With the smaller piece, some water can splash up into the sidecar mp (I’m hoping I got the terminology right). I got to tilt the piece to get that small amount of water back in the base. More of an ocd thing.

Yes, thank you, this would bother me too, and I'm just not sure about the mouthpiece sidecar setup, particularly with that size I guess?

I think showerheads are a lil smoother but don’t sacrifice much flavor. My inline has more of a chug (something I like in my dab rigs). but my only experience with an inline is this piece, so I guess it’s too early to say I prefer showerheads.

edit. But it is currently tied to my tubo evic

Oh yeah I'm not looking for chug either, although I guess it would be more of a contrast for my inline honeycomb and circ perc, but yeah maybe this is not what I want...

Maybe I still want a hydrabase type piece, and it should have a shower head perc! Probably available at Sunshine store or another reliable DHgate shop, not sure what the currents are...?

Then yes rattle can, and finally some sort of RBR but maybe going heady for that someday??

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Do any of you have a Bates/Worm diffusion pump?

I know people love the knockoffs, but I am curious how function measures up to the real deal.

delicatebunting

I have this one and it's great. Great flavor and interesting function (didn't think anything of the name before ordering).

Can be a little annoying to clean (lot of build up on the outside of the tube opposite the mouthpiece opening), but one of my favorite pieces.

Shit Snacks

Oh yeah this is the other one, isn't it:

But so they all work the same?? Just slightly different form factors...?

So speaking of shower heads now, this one from yingmin could be pretty fun, fake heady lol

Or sunshine store has these colorful little ones, I guess they are more like circ than shower head? Hard to tell the difference sometimes! Also they are tiny banger hangers I guess, better for dabbing without recycling? Not needed but oh so cute!

Not sure about this store but I see a good review and it looks like a nice fake heady inline actually (but $300 shipping?!):

Aaaaand Okay which one of you is going to buy this crazy one (saw these on Instagram super expensive in colors, he has that too):

Last edited:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
The damn bowl always sits crooked in the pics the advertiser uses to showcase those female GonG rattlecans.

That definitely causes me to hesitate. I mean, if the main pic that they use to sell the product shows crooked glass welds, then how much worse could the average actual product be?

Shit Snacks

The damn bowl always sits crooked in the pics the advertiser uses to showcase those female GonG rattlecans.

That definitely causes me to hesitate. I mean, if the main pic that they use to sell the product shows crooked glass welds, then how much worse could the average actual product be?

Yeah crooked welds are common, at least in my experience with Steven and yingmin...

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I lucked out and have pretty straight examples of the rattle cans.
if someone wants to notify me... Haha
I have put in a purchase request, I need a spare.
I like the straight shot mouthpiece better for sitting in my recliner, the gooseneck lends itself to tabletop usage for me but works great with herb vapes as well as dabbing due to flavour retention.
I did like them a whole lot more when they were well under $50 but still being under $100 gets them a look in this thread.

arb

Semi shaved ape
Oh yeah this is the other one, isn't it:

But so they all work the same?? Just slightly different form factors...?

So speaking of shower heads now, this one from yingmin could be pretty fun, fake heady lol

Or sunshine store has these colorful little ones, I guess they are more like circ than shower head? Hard to tell the difference sometimes! Also they are tiny banger hangers I guess, better for dabbing without recycling? Not needed but oh so cute!

Not sure about this store but I see a good review and it looks like a nice fake heady inline actually (but $300 shipping?!):

Aaaaand Okay which one of you is going to buy this crazy one (saw these on Instagram super expensive in colors, he has that too):
I don't think you will like the small inline from goo roo.
My take is while being well made and having a very nice diffusion its more suited to either physically small people or those with very small draws.
Holds a minimal amount of water......A couple ounces maybe.
Odd you don't like beakers on the couch.
That's where I do most of my vaping and a beaker fits me perfectly for kicking back,is it the chug you don't like?

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Do any of you have a Bates/Worm diffusion pump?

I know people love the knockoffs, but I am curious how function measures up to the real deal.
Here you go, man...:
Only $100, buy 5...! Who knows, one of 'em might have decent welds (I kid, even for Chinese glass, GRAV usually seems way ahead of the pack)... let us know how it (they) stack(s) up!

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I have been looking at one or similar for this use. I like the look of the straight version compared to the beaker shape but the angle of the beaker looks like it would make the vape(s) sit more upright.
1622812261182.png
I also have to work out which length to go for:uhoh:
I am almost afraid to ask...how big is yours @arb
@Bologna that video highlights one of my pet hates...water collecting at the bottom of the mouthpiece where it meets the body of the bong.

Last edited:

arb

Semi shaved ape
My beakers range From 10" to 29" tall counting straight tubes.
My preference heights are 12" and 20".
Those fit me perfect but I am a dwarf so........😂.
I like a beaker over a tube for the added water volume.
But like all glass..........that shits personal.
I have been looking at one or similar for this use. I like the look of the straight version compared to the beaker shape but the angle of the beaker looks like it would make the vape(s) sit more upright.
View attachment 8727
I also have to work out which length to go for:uhoh:
I am almost afraid to ask...how big is yours @arb

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
That thread on which glass to buy has me sitting here trying to resist the force of GAS pulling my hand towards the trigger on that HD 3 piece from Goo Roo. I...just...can't..resist... damnit. Will I do it before I go to work, or on my return. That coupon really has pulled me over the edge I think...

18 inches is awfully tall, but of course I have some shorter mouthpiece stems...

ezpz

And what about the angle of the dangle...beakers better with what looks to be a larger angle for the stem compared to the (ffs) shaft?

The angle is less important than the girth.
😁
Grab a 12" they are cheap and worth checking out.
Just be sure and cup the bottom when you're suckin it.
😕
You guys crack me up. 😂
Now I definitely don't want a beaker. 😂

Shit Snacks

I lucked out and have pretty straight examples of the rattle cans.

I have put in a purchase request, I need a spare.
I like the straight shot mouthpiece better for sitting in my recliner, the gooseneck lends itself to tabletop usage for me but works great with herb vapes as well as dabbing due to flavour retention.
I did like them a whole lot more when they were well under $50 but still being under $100 gets them a look in this thread.

Yeah I did the same thing, once I logged in again! Had a lot of bugs with the website not being able to add other stuff to my cart though lol

So I pretty much never want to hold the rig in my hands, to cumbersome and heavy and I like to remove the vape to clear, as such one handed use on the table is better for me...

Yeah it's a shame that one in particular, is the most expensive at $60, seems more worthwhile to me than that small inline from gooroo at least, certainly in no rush to buy!

I don't think you will like the small inline from goo roo.
My take is while being well made and having a very nice diffusion its more suited to either physically small people or those with very small draws.
Holds a minimal amount of water......A couple ounces maybe.

Thank you my dude! Yeah along with the sidecar set up and mouthpiece style, that piece is not for me! I only ordered bangers from gooroo, opaque bottom and a thermal, $40 shipped with the code so pretty solid I must say! My thermal banger from puff it up was only like $12, but that's a special case and they are all sold out now lol

That's where I do most of my vaping and a beaker fits me perfectly for kicking back,is it the chug you don't like?

Well honestly I have not had a beaker in a very very long time, when I made the conversion from combustion, I used to have a beaker bong with additional tree perk and ice catch in the top piece... Only got to use it with vapes a few times, OG Flowermate and X-Max (told you it was a long time ago!) and finally decided to clean it from the combustion of the past (the last time I had used it for smoking, so bad at hitting it, caused me to cough blood, from destroying my throat I think, weird one time thing for someone who was plenty healthy and fairly new to smoking, but that's when I switched full time to vaping btw!) Anyway at the end of the cleaning I decided to do one last shake rinse and of course the beaker of the bong hit the ceramic sink and shattered lol Tried to send the tube to joda to revive as a hydro tube but the China Glass spider cracked on him, I had got it from a head shop in Towson I think?

So moving on from that little story, the reason I never tried again, is because I did the dive into rigs on DHgate which really helped me as I also delved into convection vaping at the time... It's been quite a while since I've used water regularly like that, the last time was a couple years ago when I was heavy into using my HI before getting TM and VB and FW7... So only now in my back in here considering glass again, still not using my inline honeycomb much anymore, but a little bit now again that I have G43 and Piro... Plus the dabbing, but pretty satisfied with my little klein recycler for that?

So the mouthpiece on beaker bongs, I have a problem with these wide mouthpieces sometimes, more recently that I am religious with my lip balm application, so it's like a constant wiping down of mouthpieces, easier to keep clean and not have to reply as much, if the mouthpiece is smaller, more comfortable... Also some wider mouthpieces, like the OGB one, I can't even get a good seal with my mouth on it, so it ruins everything lol I had that problem with the yingmin standard matrix, hated that mouthpiece! My inline honeycomb is just tolerable, like my evolver hydrotubes...

So yeah I also prefer the aromatizer bandits to the standard style, I like the smooth pull with less air, so yeah I am not really a fan of the chug, I'm not a fan of the more air flow needed, makes it harder to take a long good convection hit??

I could see the appeal of a big tube, getting to watch the vapor fill it, but it has to be really big for that and I don't want something that big regardless! Also hard to justify unexpensive price for a nice bong like that, it just doesn't seem effective for my needs, compared to these other rigs??

I understand what you're saying, leaning back on the couch with a big tube, but that's just like in the moment that you're hitting it, pretty brief? Also still not easy to do while watching TV, if you want to watch the vapor fill, also more cumbersome big thing to hold, both hands needed... I could go on? LOL

In ceramics in college I did try to make a bong three times, one on the wheel was a success but way too tiny, the most perfect thing I've ever made though, the other two were hand-built octopus bongs one that broke because it was coiled on the bottom for the tentacles, and the next one too small with dimensions off for function... Someday I will try again!

That thread on which glass to buy has me sitting here trying to resist the force of GAS pulling my hand towards the trigger on that HD 3 piece from Goo Roo. I...just...can't..resist... damnit. Will I do it before I go to work, or on my return. That coupon really has pulled me over the edge I think...

18 inches is awfully tall, but of course I have some shorter mouthpiece stems...

Haha I feel for you brother, if it helps, I was browsing sunshine store afterwards, and I came across a very similar piece to that HD3, Sheldon Black knockoff??

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Just be sure and cup the bottom when you're suckin it.
I was thinking it would just rest between my legs hands-free (so 16 to 20") and at that angle the downstem would be close to vertical.
I like to remove the vape to clear,
So uncivilized, these cleisen adapters are a must have for me, my favorite,
1622868124602.png
Out of stock, I have these too, just not as neat looking compared to the above,
1622868404756.png
my set up today,
1622868276920.jpg
A lapboard on a rocker/recliner with a couple of WS balanced precariously, what could go. wrong.

delicatebunting

Yeah, it's all the same internals. This linked one just has a bent neck and a male joint.

50-pc minimum order.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
So uncivilized, these cleisen adapters are a must have for me, my favorite,
I won't post it again, but on the last page the pic of my FC-UFO with the dirty whip shows off my claisen that I really love. It is so damn convenient to clear a piece by just pulling a stopper. Especially a piece sitting on a desk.

OK, here is just the Claisen
splitter.jpg

Does anyone recognize this logo for a glass maker?
Capture.JPG

Last edited:

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I believe this is a fairly new rig, I’ve never owned one with the center/top inlet. Sale a week or two ago, at $54.00, thought it was worth trying. Don’t really care about fixed downtube, I have no issues cleaning any glass rigs. Can’t say more as it’s been sitting in a US Post Office for 5 days.....

4ECA36CF-96E4-4A0F-9A3C-64891DF5B92B.jpeg

Shit Snacks

Who wants to describe the difference between a circ perc and a shower head? They seem so similar, because looking for shower heads, some of the ones I think I liked the most, seem to actually be circ which I already have damn it lol

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
If I understand correctly, a Circ perc is a circle with the slits on the sides. A Showerhead perc is also usually a circle, but the slits or holes are on the bottom.

Shit Snacks

If I understand correctly, a Circ perc is a circle with the slits on the sides. A Showerhead perc is also usually a circle, but the slits or holes are on the bottom.

Yeah okay, that meshes with what I thought, the shower head tends to be more of a cylinder on the bottom with those slits too, circ it's more like a rounded disc... So it does seem like a shower head should be more effective? Apparently harder to find!

Shit Snacks,
Top Bottom