Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
And then there is a mushroom perc that is more like a ball with slits or holes on top.

Oh yeah, basically like an upside down shower head? The upside down percs never seemed to make sense to me...

This guy does some color headyish stuff in his store, seems reputable willing to replace anything broken, though some thin glass and unsupported joints:

This one is pretty wild, but I don't know function wise:

Ahh and now this from another seller, crazy squid thing, I actually kind of like it? But I can't tell at all what the perc is because of the watermark in the photo:

Last edited:

snackmaster

My goo roo custom arrived yesterday - large inline with removable mouthpiece + some nitpicky logo requests :lol:. Haven't had a chance to do more than a water test (which looked/felt great), but all is solid and to spec. They were very easy to work with. Thanks to all who mentioned goo roo in this thread!
View attachment 8621
Here’s that gooroo inline :tup:

Hope that link’s viewable

Really liking the large inline - smooth hits and nice visual feedback. The 11 holes (4 on each side and 3 on top) are pretty small so it's not chuggy at all IMO. When he asked if I wanted the inline facing up or down I said give me whatever's popular now. If it's just those 3 top holes that move underneath I can't imagine it makes a huge difference either way. Nice amount of diffusion tho, and doesn't stack like crazy.
GRP.jpg

My only semi-regret on this is that I didn't think about the straight mouthpiece I asked for being able to roll around. I think if I'd seen these before placing the order I'd have asked for something more like that.
GRMP2.png

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Really liking the large inline - smooth hits and nice visual feedback. The 11 holes (4 on each side and 3 on top) are pretty small so it's not chuggy at all IMO. When he asked if I wanted the inline facing up or down I said give me whatever's popular now. If it's just those 3 top holes that move underneath I can't imagine it makes a huge difference either way. Nice amount of diffusion tho, and doesn't stack like crazy.
Please don't make me get that one too... ;)

That water test is great. I am curious how much more it would stack with CE in the water...

I would love to see a water test of the HD 3 piece.

arb

Semi shaved ape
I didn't look at it and I didn't notice it had a cool looking mouthpiece. I didn't, really (ok not really).

Good thing I'm a "scientific glass" kind of guy. And cheap. And not in need of any more glass. Damnit.

But that inline...

:rolleyes:
I said the same thing........
005.jpg

And then I got this not quite what I had pictured from the pic but there it is.
😕

Cannabiker

Did you get yours?? How is it
I did, and I love it. This is my first sidecar, and even though someone here lmao'd the concept, I really like it. The offset between the mouthpiece and the chamber feels correct. The inline diffuser creates good, roiling percolation. Because it's so small, the water level is critical--just beyond the level required for good effect it starts to get splashy, even with the sidecar. It also has an odd little splash catcher at the base of the mouthpiece neck. I thought maybe that would be for catching reclaim, but it doesn't do that.

That said, it's probably important to note that while I have a ton of experience using glass pieces, it's been with limited variety. I don't have much basis for comparison.
IMG_3755(med).JPG

Shit Snacks

OK, that made me feel better. :lol:

I DO love that mouthpiece.

That mouthpiece is so awesome!

I did, and I love it. This is my first sidecar, and even though someone here lmao'd the concept, I really like it. The offset between the mouthpiece and the chamber feels correct. The inline diffuser creates good, roiling percolation. Because it's so small, the water level is critical--just beyond the level required for good effect it starts to get splashy, even with the sidecar. It also has an odd little splash catcher at the base of the mouthpiece neck. I thought maybe that would be for catching reclaim, but it doesn't do that.

That said, it's probably important to note that while I have a ton of experience using glass pieces, it's been with limited variety. I don't have much basis for comparison.
View attachment 8834

Thanks dude! Great little write up, now I understand what was said about water in the mouthpiece, it is intentional to stop it from getting in your mouth! Pretty cool, I still have never tried a sidecar rig so I am curious... (hey @bossman look here!)

However I think the larger inline may actually better suit my "needs" especially after seeing @snackmaster 's posts it may kill my previous temptation for the FC-UFO or a SunshineStore Circ hydrabase, as a piece to use with my hydrotubes (evolver tree and circ) and various other dry mouthpieces, could even turn it into a sidecar I suppose with a drop down! Hopefully they can make it with a male joint instead of female to replace the mouthpiece? Wondering if I can order using the code for the large inline and put in the notes that I want it customized this way...

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
@cybrguy there’s 5-6 drops in there. That vid was vrod + carb cap so lots of restriction. This is same amount of CE and wide open: https://www.instagram.com/p/CPyYZN9H0NE/?utm_medium=copy_link
I too am curious how much of a bump there was for the removable MP. I do like those, a lot, but I kinda like the regular one up top as well...
Nevermind. I'm not asking you guys. I'm not totally sure you are on my side. Agents of the cc company, I know. Or Goo Roo. Or somebody...
Or maybe just the devil on my right shoulder. The angel on the left is being asked to overperform...

Last edited:

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure

View attachment 8834
Well I have limited variety and very little experience and I appreciate the preview as I just ordered one of those yesterday.

Good looking out @Shit Snacks!

snackmaster

I’m slow on this but what’s the gooroo coupon everyone’s referencing?

Wondering if I can order using the code for the large inline and put in the notes that I want it customized this way...
I personally wouldn’t try to use a coupon on a custom but doesn’t hurt to ask

I too am curious how much of a bump there was for the removable MP. I do like those, a lot, but I kinda like the regular one up top as well...
Not much of markup, +$30

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Not much of markup, +$30
I think that's very reasonable. The coupon thing is that @~vapeslut.xo~ found that blackfriday in the coupon box dropped the price by 25%. But I agree that on a custom I would probably not use a coupon, at least without asking if they are down with it. Black Friday was in November, so it really is a gift that they are still accepting it. Maybe it is a way to encourage more discussion in the groups, which is good marketing.

Added: I thought I would add that it was the coupon that led me to actually move on the HD 3 piece rather than just admiring it. So it IS an effective marketing tool. :nod:

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

I’m slow on this but what’s the gooroo coupon everyone’s referencing?

I personally wouldn’t try to use a coupon on a custom but doesn’t hurt to ask

Not much of markup, +$30

Ah Okay, yeah there is an old Black Friday coupon that still works for 25% off, if you paid the standard $109 plus an extra $30 for your customization, then yeah I feel like it wouldn't be reasonable for me to expect the customization if I ordered with the coupon and specified in notes, then email after the fact lol However I did see a post somewhere in social media with their glass in store, and it seemed normal for them to actually charge 25% less for the pieces than they do on the website... So I think maybe that's why they never cared about the Black Friday code still being active?? Eh who the hell knows!

VapeEscapist

Medicine Buddha
I'm sure this has been posted before but:

I was only out searching for a straight glass dynavap stem that would fit in the stash spot in my FTV but 75$ for the mega was an irresistible deal to me. All the extra parts and the stem in the medium piece has diffusing cuts in it. Hoping it will fit my Roor well.

Top Bottom