Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
It's under "Water Pipes and Bubblers". The photo is the old version. As @mixchu69 noted, they're shipping the wide base version now.

Doesn't look the same to me. This one doesn't have the wide base that the one @mixchu69 linked to.

I would only want the one with the wide base.

That website is awful. Hard to navigate. I can't just click on "bubblers" and see bubblers, noooo, I have to know what all the jargon means in order to select specific bongs before I've ever seen them, or else click on every single link trying to figure out what they look like. I don't imagine they get a lot of business from people who don't already know what they want.

Yes you can. If you just click on "Water Pipes and Bubblers:", it takes you here: https://www.goorooglass.com/store/c2/Water_Pipes_and_Bubblers_.html

^ You can see pics of all of them there before you click on them.

Last edited:

Cannabiker

Doesn't look the same to me. This one doesn't have the wide base that the one @mixchu69 linked to.

I would only want the one with the wide base.
I contacted them yesterday to ask about ordering the different base, and they got back to me four minutes later with this response:

"Yes they are available with the foot/base! We have yet to update the photo on our site but this was a great reminder to do so! Here is the photo of what you would receive if ordering the small inline!"

The photo they sent is the exact same image @mixchu69 posted. I ordered one today.

Ramahs

I contacted them yesterday to ask about ordering the different base, and they got back to me four minutes later with this response:

"Yes they are available with the foot/base! We have yet to update the photo on our site but this was a great reminder to do so! Here is the photo of what you would receive if ordering the small inline!"

The photo they sent is the exact same image @mixchu69 posted. I ordered one today.

That's good to hear, because I kinda want one.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I hope @arb is getting a commission of some sort at least from the Roos...! WOW. Awesome!

edit: and yes, now I'm suddenly finding myself needing a small US made inline bubbler for some reason... even though I really don't... but I do... GAS? Me? No f'n way....! (gonna be tuff to wait til 7/10, or further this year...)

Last edited:

Therapy

I just ordered this instead of the drop downs discussed a few pages back, puts the heater further away from my face and adds a carb.

Ramahs

I hope @arb is getting a commission of some sort at least from the Roos...! WOW. Awesome!

edit: and yes, now I'm suddenly finding myself needing a small US made inline bubbler for some reason... even though I really don't... but I do... GAS? Me? No f'n way....! (gonna be tuff to wait til 7/10, or further this year...)

Yeah. I kinda want a Welded Tater Tot!

OldAndInTheWay

Greetings,

I've been lurking for quite a while and I would like to thank you folks for your insight. You've basically made my post-combustion lifestyle choices a lot easier. I am looking at Goo Roo pieces, and besides the small inline bubbler I find myself drawn to the single disk perc. I mostly use a rattle can or a small flask with a dynavap, and I'm sort of interested in getting something bigger. I'm also getting away from China glass and hoping to spend my stimulus money closer to home. The other piece on my short list that checks all these boxes is an LA pipes thick boy (9mm 16" flask, also ~$100 when it is in stock).

If anybody has experiences with this piece I'd be interested in hearing their opinions. Thanks

arb

Semi shaved ape
Greetings,

I've been lurking for quite a while and I would like to thank you folks for your insight. You've basically made my post-combustion lifestyle choices a lot easier. I am looking at Goo Roo pieces, and besides the small inline bubbler I find myself drawn to the single disk perc. I mostly use a rattle can or a small flask with a dynavap, and I'm sort of interested in getting something bigger. I'm also getting away from China glass and hoping to spend my stimulus money closer to home. The other piece on my short list that checks all these boxes is an LA pipes thick boy (9mm 16" flask, also ~$100 when it is in stock).

If anybody has experiences with this piece I'd be interested in hearing their opinions. Thanks
004.jpg

Looks nothing like the websites pic but hits lovely and is well made.

toxicunderGroov

Hi guys,

Had little accident last night where i lost my FC-mod and cracked my FC-UFO, both from Steven.
My fav piece is the UFO with a borosilicate herborizer whip.

My first reflex was to re-order them on DHgate but i noticed the prices increased by a lot since i ordered my pieces 3+ years ago.
Are there any borosilicate alternatives i could be looking at? I am from Europe. My daily is a Herborizer Ti analog and i noticed they had a bubbler and an option a dry vape piece but not sure thats for me or about the quality.
Anyone have suggestions?

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Howzit! As promised.......
https://www.reddit.com/r/vaporents/comments/n8ik6a Sorry. If you're computer illiterate like me, then you gotta click on the white border to see the full sized vid. Then there's an up arrow you gotta press for good vibes and karma. :hmm: Go figure.
That dropdown would be history for me in no time...
I'm using this at the moment

I really wanted a removable stem and mouthpiece for cleaning ease. Decided if I can't clean it easily then I'm less interested.

This one ticks that box. Bit of a chugger but I can fill and clear in one lungful.
The mouthpiece puts your face far away from the burn zone and you can see the chamber fill clearly. Have recently ordered a whip attachment.
I'm very pleased and currently my dhgate pieces are boxed for the time being....
Were it not for the price I would own one of those...

Last edited:

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Hi guys,

Had little accident last night where i lost my FC-mod and cracked my FC-UFO, both from Steven.
My fav piece is the UFO with a borosilicate herborizer whip.

My first reflex was to re-order them on DHgate but i noticed the prices increased by a lot since i ordered my pieces 3+ years ago.
Are there any borosilicate alternatives i could be looking at? I am from Europe. My daily is a Herborizer Ti analog and i noticed they had a bubbler and an option a dry vape piece but not sure thats for me or about the quality.
Anyone have suggestions?
Don't herborizer make their own glass in France? If so I would assume their glass is of high quality.
Ehle (Germany) do nice pieces but also quite expensive. I have an ehle piece as per above and I think it's great quality.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer

toxicunderGroov

Don't herborizer make their own glass in France? If so I would assume their glass is of high quality.
Ehle (Germany) do nice pieces but also quite expensive. I have an ehle piece as per above and I think it's great quality.
The Herborizer pieces look great but I ended up ordering the Ehle AKW v2 as well. The removable perc is something I've always wanted and it seems like I'd knock it over less easily than a Herbo bubbler. Can't wait for it to arrive :)

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Not so cheap but I finally pulled out my old SB bub for the first time in AGES.
Their six shooter is...meh; but I have always LOVED the 9 hole diffuser. Everything is so clean, so smooth, stacks so well, fit and finish is exceptional... I am most comfortable matching it up with the SB "L" shaped mouthpiece [versus the tall, Sherlock stock mouthpiece].

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Nice. I got a whip attachment also which I like. Puts my face further from the vrod.
And it takes moments to clean. All my other rigs have been packed away now....
I never really liked using the whip that came with my Sneaky Pete Mini-Globe (RIP) and I only opted for that over mouthpiece cuz I have a couple OG @DDave water wands and planned on using one as a mouthpiece (all about options!) and the other with a DV tip. In this configuration, using a mp was far superior airflow-wise, as well I had no problems seeing the globe fill. The whip would also make the mini-globe quite tippy which was kind of annoying. I only recently started getting more into dabbing... well, since then, the SP-MG broke and I've purchased a few more glass pieces and have been playing around with the ol' whip a little and kinda enjoying watching the cans fill with thick dab vapor and also being able to peer easily into the insert/banger whilst still hitting, not having to sit totally still etc... I'm sure the overall novelty will wear off soon enough, but it's always still there as an option. :tup:

toxicunderGroov

Nice. I got a whip attachment also which I like. Puts my face further from the vrod.
And it takes moments to clean. All my other rigs have been packed away now.

I never really liked using the whip that came with my Sneaky Pete Mini-Globe (RIP) and I only opted for that over mouthpiece cuz I have a couple OG @DDave water wands and planned on using one as a mouthpiece (all about options!) and the other with a DV tip. In this configuration, using a mp was far superior airflow-wise, as well I had no problems seeing the globe fill. The whip would also make the mini-globe quite tippy which was kind of annoying. I only recently started getting more into dabbing... well, since then, the SP-MG broke and I've purchased a few more glass pieces and have been playing around with the ol' whip a little and kinda enjoying watching the cans fill with thick dab vapor and also being able to peer easily into the insert/banger whilst still hitting, not having to sit totally still etc... I'm sure the overall novelty will wear off soon enough, but it's always still there as an option. :tup:

I broke my stuff by sitting down, except i forgot disconnect the whip and it was hanging over the side of the chair. Tippy indeed! And that was with a ufo, i'd have probably scored a goal with the globe :lol:

Still ordered the whip attachment, i love all glass but there is just something intensely relaxing about kicking back with a whip.

Top Bottom