Cheap High Quality Bubbler

snackmaster

I agree ground joints fit better and smooth joints stain less, but biggest driver might just be production speed/cost: (I think) smooth are formed, cooled whereas ground are formed, cooled, ground + whatever it takes to remove glass dust. Water pipes don't need to fit as precisely as laboratory glass so lots of makers opt for smooth joints. Sound plausible?

MegaMan2k

Hows the shipping time on DHgate these days?
I was wondering if it might be worth it to contact the sellers privately and arrange my own shipping

I noticed some other goods i just had delivered from china got here in 5-10 days, so maybe i could just use that carriere for the glass aswell?

MegaMan2k,
Reactions: arb

iammyself

Hows the shipping time on DHgate these days?
I was wondering if it might be worth it to contact the sellers privately and arrange my own shipping

I noticed some other goods i just had delivered from china got here in 5-10 days, so maybe i could just use that carriere for the glass aswell?
For me, the holdup right now isn’t the shipping from DHGate. My rattle can has been stuck at “Your item is being processed by United States Customs” since August 2nd. It took 18 days to get from China to the customs in Miami.

iammyself,

MegaMan2k

I was shipping some other parcels this month, led lamps etc. and shipping was 5 days from china to europe for 1 of them
Makes me wonder why we dont use these shipping agencies for our glass aswell...

MegaMan2k,

tb42091

I ordered from DHgate glass on Feb 11, arrived July 13 after disappearing in a warehouse in Shanghai for 2.5 months, ordered facemasks in early March and they took ~2 weeks. I ordered more glass from CCG on DHg 5/19 and it arrived 7/21 and I ordered a second on the same day (5/19) from another DHg store and it was just delivered Monday 8/10.

All of this to say, I think its really random. I've heard some packages are only taking a few weeks but I don't think that's the norm. I have heard calibear shipped FedEx from China recently and it was only ~2 weeks in transit.

Edit: meant to mention, this is from China to Colorado.

iammyself

Well look what just cleared customs and got delivered. As expected, there’s some imperfect joints. The ball doesn’t rattle as much as I was expecting. It moves a bit, but I thought it would be more from videos I watched of rattle cans in action. But it fits perfect in the hand to hold while hitting. I haven’t tried it yet, about to hit the dispensary to re-up.
B094BF5B-7533-42FE-BA03-A30B2CF7AA3D.jpegBA3057B2-2684-4267-A1D2-FE6D7ED1C05A.jpeg

shopdognyc

Well look what just cleared customs and got delivered. As expected, there’s some imperfect joints. The ball doesn’t rattle as much as I was expecting. It moves a bit, but I thought it would be more from videos I watched of rattle cans in action. But it fits perfect in the hand to hold while hitting. I haven’t tried it yet, about to hit the dispensary to re-up.
View attachment 1849View attachment 1850

looks pretty good and scary how the stick brick is just floating like that

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
On July 31st I drank to much wine and ordered this PG5034(FC-UFO) as well as this PG5213 from Stevenlmz79 on DHGate. I’m kicking myself now for not drinking more wine and ordering more that night because yesterday, August 12th, they arrived safe and sound to me on the East Coast. They look great and, like my past orders, I’m always surprised at how heavy and thick the glass appears. DE5C262A-3754-4FDF-8B79-2AC8F2C551FB.jpeg

shopdognyc

On July 31st I drank to much wine and ordered this PG5034(FC-UFO) as well as this PG5213 from Stevenlmz79 on DHGate. I’m kicking myself now for not drinking more wine and ordering more that night because yesterday, August 12th, they arrived safe and sound to me on the East Coast. They look great and, like my past orders, I’m always surprised at how heavy and thick the glass appears. View attachment 1866
Those look great. Piece on right looks like the Higher Standard piece have coming that probably cost four times as much

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
On July 31st I drank to much wine and ordered this PG5034(FC-UFO) as well as this PG5213 from Stevenlmz79 on DHGate. I’m kicking myself now for not drinking more wine and ordering more that night because yesterday, August 12th, they arrived safe and sound to me on the East Coast. They look great and, like my past orders, I’m always surprised at how heavy and thick the glass appears. View attachment 1866
The FC-UFO is probably my favorite piece due to it's unlimited configurations. Being as heavy as it is you can hang virtually anything off of it, and the GG jointed mouthpiece receptacle lends itself to infinite variability...
Zion-On-Ufo.jpg

Ufo-w-Lotus.jpg

xsteve420

I like that ufo. but I hate waiting on dhgate shipping lol.
what vape is that in the first picture ?

xsteve420,
Top Bottom