Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I just received this piece in the mail. Haven’t used it yet, but really impressed for the price. Not sure I believe it’s truly 100% made in USA, but the glass is super thick and the size and function is exactly what I wanted in a new piece (it's about 12" tall). They offer 14 or 18 male or female joints with this rig, which is pretty cool. I found a 420 discount code that still worked, so it came out to $80 shipped. This is gonna be my new go-to for the Woodscents and Dynavap.

IMG-6952.jpg

Looks nice. If only they offered one without the ugly logo displayed so prominently.

Summer

Long Island, NY

Seems like it would be a hell if a lot easier if he had the right size bottle brushes.

Well do the litterbox first. you cat will love you more. And also he probably will take a shit in some houseplants if you don't clean it.
check this out. just dishwater tablet and hot water and a super gross disgusting bong...... (not my video, but very useful information)

daoist

actually all you have to do is soak it a bit and wait and rinse it out. For daily maintenance i just soak it in some cleaning-spirit for 5 minutes and rinse it out real well.
But that video had an extremely disgusting bong,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I use the following with the showerhead removed, just bung a bit of silicon on the end of the hose to make a tight fit in the neck of your bong and flush with hot water until clean (my hot water is actually hot, not pussy limited like most shit nowadays).
Every so often I may rinse with a bit of iso after the flush, just for extra sparkle, hardly any labor involved. I clean all my glass this way, I have 2x bongs in action each day (1xflower, 1xrosin) and clean 1 every day.

lorganique

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I absolutely love my TAG inline recycler... so much so that I broke it this evening and am about to order another!

Before I pull the trigger, what are some of the other more favored recycler designs? I tend to prefer less complicated, less diffusion, and 8-14" tall to provide some distance between my face and the nail.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I have this one and it works great, if I did not have rattle cans it would get a lot more use.
Edit, I actually got mine off DHGate for $60 but the seller said not to say where it came from...pretend US glass?

daoist

I have this one and it works great, if I did not have rattle cans it would get a lot more use.
Edit, I actually got mine off DHGate for $60 but the seller said not to say where it came from...pretend US glass?

It is based in USA. So if it is from DHGate it could be a copy. I think you can tell the difference by how askewed the chillum and/or the percolators are.

Last edited:
daoist,
Reactions: arb
@MegaMan2k I don’t know enough about glassblowing to say for sure, but the product page specifically states “The inline is diffused in house.” Seems like they are talking about the perc itself, which makes me wonder about the rest of the piece. Still, it’s a nice piece and has been working great for me, so I’m happy.

letter never sent,
Reactions: LesPlenty

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I do like the looks, but think I might favor the TAG better, with less diffusion from TAG's inline perc than the matrix on Krome's.

What are your favored rattle can pieces? Is that the same as a diffusion pump?
Any you might recommend stateside? I no longer have patience for international glass.

FlyingLow,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
What are your favored rattle can pieces?
For dabs I nearly always use the newer 'Goose neck' version from PopularGlass (Stevenimz), I do not know if it is available in the US.
Also to consider as less diffusion from the perc. (at least it is just under $100),

Last edited:
LesPlenty,
Reactions: arb

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE

DeezVaprz

Anyone able to find a straight tube for a Peak out there? I've seen a few designs on DHGate and heady stuff but not too many straight tubes with no angled bottoms.

DeezVaprz,
Top Bottom