Cheap High Quality Bubbler

MegaMan2k

Did they not send a tracking number of a package or anything like that? maybe out of stock?
if you paid with credit card you can probably report it as fraud and get money back? Or maybe just wait longer.

It wierd ive ordered tons of glass on Dhgate, and they all get assigned a Tracking number within the first few days-
But this one even after a month tracking number never came up, Was in stock and still is,
Seller not responding either.

Im going to give the DHgate-Mediation a try for the first time in 4 days when im going to be eligible for it.

Seller name was
glassartist

megaman2k,
  • Sad
Reactions: dimmusp

abcd5432

Posts merged per request
$47 shipped.
You got it in purple or clear? You got me about to hop in on this and add me an rbr too.

Did they not send a tracking number of a package or anything like that? maybe out of stock?
if you paid with credit card you can probably report it as fraud and get money back? Or maybe just wait longer.

For smooth humid hits i recommend by a humidifier for your vape room, i try to keep it around 55% RH. Also i recommend boveda 58% or 62% humidity packs for your storage container. When the air in the room is dry, your hits will be dry and not so pleasant. So keep an eye on room and storage humidity at all times.

with glass I have good results with the Easy flow bomb tower. it has a double matrix percolator which work really well as a diffuser when you don't use water..
This is a lot smoother than hits direct from the whip. Easy flow has a few models. But the bomb tower is best for flower, It is actually a mobius clone. but the mobius is 500 dollar and easy flow is like 50 dollar or something.

easy flow version:
bomb-tower-easy-flow_578x578.jpg

Mobius version(looks a bit nicer):

6-17-19_Snap_Trap_Fitting_Pre-Clipping_Path_12_of_44_2048x.jpg
A real mobius is worth it if you don't break glass. Like I pretty much only used mine in bed with good results but I did set it next to my bed and then knocked it over. Rug... But still scary as hell.

You don't have to buy one, but at least go to an AUTHORIZED retailer (I think they still do that) and try one out. It's good to have an idea of the full spectrum.

I use China glass, but if I can afford a bubbler or the 50t easily and I come into good money, I definitely will get one. My current mobius is a flower piece that sits on the shelf and is never used.

I'd probably only use a real mobius with a grasshopper vape, hoping that would keep me from leaving my vape in the bong/bubbler/rig and knocking it over.

Last edited by a moderator:
Abcd5432,
Reactions: arb

dimmusp

So what's the best modern vape for handheld use on a couch with something like the TETRAx?

Would it be a rattle can like this? https://www.dhgate.com/product/amazing-fuction-glass-bong-glass-water-pipe/474981921.html
In terms of the tech it seems to be the cleverest one, but I've also seen that everyone tends to default to Matrix sidecars for some reason.

What I care most about is cooling down and adding moisture to the vapor so my throat no longer gets sore.

Thanks

daoist

With bubblers and bongs it is like this for vaping:
- smaller the glass piece is, the more flavour it has.
- the more percolation you have the less flavour you have but the smoother the vape will be.

I find that matrix percolators really smoothing things out, plus as a little bonus it looks really cool when the water and air bubbles stack up when you hit it. I am not familiar with your vaporizer so i don't know the harshness you experience.

You might just want to buy a better vaporizer like the Mighty or the crafty plus. i have a fairly sensitive throat myself, but double matrix percolator from easyflow works nice for me.
It is a lot smoother vape if i dry vape from my extreme Q through double matrix diffusers. It is a copy cat mobius. it works and it is 10 times cheaper than the real mobius.

you may want to do research and search google for d020-d bubbler. this is a very popular vaping bubbler.
for example this one: https://www.dhgate.com/product/d020-d-9-inches-bubbler-glass-bong-water/244202146.html#seo=WAP

Many chinese companies make clones., so there are a lot of slightly different versions out there. Almost none of them level the percolators correct and they look askewed.
It functions well though, it just looks cheap and you can just tell it is a chinese clone because of these little things.

There are "real" glass bubbler brands from europe and usa that make a lot nicer looking pieces. Blaze glass, Mobius, grace glass, New Vape, black leaf, roor. More expensive though.

Checks this video out here on an easyflow d020 copy:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Would it be a rattle can like this? https://www.dhgate.com/product/amazing-fuction-glass-bong-glass-water-pipe/474981921.html
In terms of the tech it seems to be the cleverest one, but I've also seen that everyone tends to default to Matrix sidecars for some reason.
Yes. ;)

If you look under my spoiler you will see that I have the FC-187 which is a Mobius clone and I like it very much. But lately I am using the Rattlecan from Yingmin5 most of the time for it's flavor, which comes from it's very simple perc. The D022 with it's showerhead perc is also flavorful as is the FC-UFO. But for hand holding, the UFO and the 187 are both heavy thick glass and not ideal for it, even if they are great water pieces. The Rattlecan isn't thin glass, but it is nowhere near as heavy. I haven't tried Steven's Rattlecan and that may well be a good choice as well, and with it's taller mouthpiece stem it may be less particular regarding how it is held.

dimmusp

Yes. ;)

If you look under my spoiler you will see that I have the FC-187 which is a Mobius clone and I like it very much. But lately I am using the Rattlecan from Yingmin5 most of the time for it's flavor, which comes from it's very simple perc. The D022 with it's showerhead perc is also flavorful as is the FC-UFO. But for hand holding, the UFO and the 187 are both heavy thick glass and not ideal for it, even if they are great water pieces. The Rattlecan isn't thin glass, but it is nowhere near as heavy. I haven't tried Steven's Rattlecan and that may well be a good choice as well, and with it's taller mouthpiece stem it may be less particular regarding how it is held.
That is really helpful! Not everyone pays attention to things like the weight for hand holding, thanks for including such details.

So the Rattlecan has the best flavor. Would you say then that it's harsher on the throat, or not so much?

Has anyone compared the VA-Rattle Can from yingmin5 (https://www.dhgate.com/product/amazing-fuction-glass-bong-glass-water-pipe/474981921.html) against the latest PG5212 diffusion pump from Stevenlmz79 (https://www.dhgate.com/product/saml-glass-26cm-tall-bong-diffusion-pump/476462145.html)

Maybe @LesPlenty?

Thanks

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
So the Rattlecan has the best flavor. Would you say then that it's harsher on the throat, or not so much?
Well, it seems to me it is somewhat of a trade-off. I think a more aggressive perc will cool better and possibly generate more humidity, but it will also rob more flavor. Curently I am preferring the better flavor, but there is a reason we (or at least I) cycle through our different water pieces.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Circumstances have chillied my buying behavior but the "cheap glass" draw of Dhgate has been significantly reduced by the newly added shipping charges. I am hoping this is a temporary effect of Covid on logistics and international shipping, but time will tell. Prices from Dhgate are still lower than local but without the big difference there was, local becomes more attractive.

daoist

I tried my new Herborizer Sherlock yesterday with my Herborizer XL heater. This is smooth and flavourful.

The Sherlock is easy to hold in your hand. Don't heat soak the glass to much though, because it can get hot after a while. also causing the air you breath to get hotter. So i am happy i bought the heat injector stand. Jerry and Troy inspired me to vape like a boss in their herborizer episode on youtube and I got some extra herborizer paraphernalia.

This sounds crazy and maybe not very believable but that sherlock hits me smoother than any bong i had. This could be because the herborizer is so smooth to begin with.
I have not tried the Sherlock on my Arizer Extreme Q yet and i am looking forward to try it soon.

body-sherlock.jpg

Last edited:

MegaMan2k

It wierd ive ordered tons of glass on Dhgate, and they all get assigned a Tracking number within the first few days-
But this one even after a month tracking number never came up, Was in stock and still is,
Seller not responding either.

Im going to give the DHgate-Mediation a try for the first time in 4 days when im going to be eligible for it.

Seller name was
glassartist

Im quoting my own message here to tell you guys that i swallow these words lol
Glass just arrvied today, literally 1 day before DHGATE mediation!

@dimmusp
You must have a little patience these days, but glass seem to show up in the end!

abcd5432

Would you say there's any advantage to getting a D020 / Matrix Sidecar over a Yinmin5 VA-Rattle Can? Thanks

It's about taste. At the time. Some things will just work better for certain circumstances.

More or less diffusion, placement of can in relation to vape device.

What you're doing, it all plays a role. I start a bowl in a bong and finish it in a bubbler sometimes.

So it depends.

Like I like it when a bubbler fits in my cup holder.

abcd5432,
Reactions: arb

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Would you say there's any advantage to getting a D020 / Matrix Sidecar over a Yinmin5 VA-Rattle Can? Thanks
So, we are talking about 3 very different pieces. Here is YingMin5's Rattle can with the FC-187 (sidecar matrix) and the D020 with the FC-187.
The 187 is WAY bigger and heavier than the D020 and also bigger than the Rattlecan, tho the rattlecan is also from heavy glass like the 187.
187-and-Rattle.jpg

Rattle-and-D020.jpg

Also the Rattlecan hold much more water than the others (which you [or at least I] only fill to just over the perc) and that adds to the weight.

For me, while all 3 can be hand held I think the RC and the D020 are more suited to it.

Last edited:

Moses Baca

Colorado State Reformatory #8755
Are you guys getting packages from Dhgate currently?
I need some replacements I am breaking them fast lately.
😥
I placed two orders on April 11, received the first on May 26 and the second yesterday, June 26. I have not received my order from May 9 yet. Tracking says it was in Chicago on June 16 but no updates since then.

I also have the stevenlmz/popular glass rattle can and I like it a lot. Just be careful when using it. It's easy to get water in your mouth if you tip it a bit too far.

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Would you say there's any advantage to getting a D020 / Matrix Sidecar over a Yinmin5 VA-Rattle Can?
No, I rarely use my Sidecar Matrix, the D020d even less (gave one away as I no longer require a spare).
As stated, it seems to retain more flavor and hits me harder for some reason, more flavor and goodies getting through?

dimmusp

If I want to use the WP to humidify the vapor, would warming up the water be enough or would having a lot of diffusion also be necessary?

I am wondering because the rattle can is one of my finalists but it seems to have very little diffusion compared to matrix / honeycomb / etc. percolators :hmm:

Flavor is not super important to me, but smooth vapor, convenience for the couch, and easy cleaning are.

Sorry for all the questions. I hope they are also relevant for other people!

Thanks

LesPlenty

Company Rep
convenience for the couch, and easy cleaning are.
Definitely a Dalek shaped Rattle Can, Yinmin or Stevenimz/Popular Glass for sitting back, the D020d can come with only a slight bend in the neck so that is a no no for sure. I have a large and medium-sized Matrix Sidecar, neither is very handhold friendly.
The warm water seems to help some with humidifying the vapor, rattle cans are easy to clean compared to Matrix or Headshow (hehe) percs.
I would recommend a FC Mod with a J hook mouthpiece over the Matrix or D020d, comes apart for the dishwasher and you can add different mouthpieces or even a whip,
with this as a mouthpiece for kicking back on the couch,
And you can get a Matrix perc for it (amongst others),
I tried to 'Cut and Paste' the pics from DHGagte but I can't for some reason...is it me or the new merger?

Edit, Rattle Can is still the winner for me though.

Last edited:

bizwaxzion

Enigmatic Cannabist
With ISO shortage, I have certainly been favoring smaller chambers that require less ISO for cleaning... when will 91% ISO be available again???
Can you get acetone? Some say it cleans better than ISO anyway. I've been using my glass dry for months and the cleanup is greatly reduced while flavor is a bit better.

bizwaxzion,

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Personally, I’d avoid Acetone, the fumes alone are dangerous. I’ve been using Simple Green “Crystal”, and see it being recommended by glass folks more and more now. I posted the MDS before. It was $14 for a gallon, on Amazon in December of 2019, looks like Covid drove the price up since then. Glad I bought the gallon size, hopefully the price will drop to pre-Covid someday.

“Familiar household uses of acetone are as the active ingredient in nail polish remover and as paint thinner.”

Top Bottom