CCA Liger banger V3.0

ItWasaGoodDre

So need some help with my Liger from my FC friends. I went to go clean my 20mm Liger tonight and the bottom cover was completely stuck. I haven't used pliers, but haven't ever needed to. I could have over tightened it inadvertently when I was taking it apart (Im very tired). I decided not to press the issue because I don't need to take it off to clean the parts that really need to be cleaned, but nonetheless I'm going to need to get the coil off at some point. Lol.

Thanks for the help and excuse my ignorance. Hopefully I didn't strip any threading trying to loosen/tighten things tonight...

ItWasaGoodDre,

hardboiledfrog

tinkerer
Well, I tried #1:

1) Screw the bucket on upside down positioned over a nice soft, heat resistant drop pad.
Turn the nail up in stages until ~900* and hope that the Ti expands enough to allow the Sapphire insert to simply drop out. WOO-HOO!

But no Woo-Hoo.
Insert is still stuck.

:cry:

how about leaving the bucket normally positioned and
turn the nail up in stages until ~900* and hope that the Ti expands enough to allow the Sapphire insert to simply drop into the bucket by gently nudging it with a dry qtip on the high side to level it?

Danksta

Could someone measure the depth of the 30mm with an insert please? I don't have accurate tools atm

Danksta,

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Well, I tried #1:

1) Screw the bucket on upside down positioned over a nice soft, heat resistant drop pad.
Turn the nail up in stages until ~900* and hope that the Ti expands enough to allow the Sapphire insert to simply drop out. WOO-HOO!

But no Woo-Hoo.
Insert is still stuck.

:cry:

I assume this happened by a dab running between the insert and bucket, try ISO the same way...
Turn it to 200 degrees or so and just put a drop of iso down the bucket. It will slightly bubble and lift the insert out safely.

Danksta

This seems to be a topic we need to discuss that some ppl don't want talk about much. These caps are not proper caps for a setup like this. Please get the love you have for Josh out of your mind for a second. He's great, moving on. A proper carb cap is HALF the nail for low temp dabbing. Neither the Hurricane or the Storm work well with the 30mm. Out of the two the hurricane works better, but anyone who has used one can tell you they could function better.

NEW carp caps should be made. I'm sorry if this ruffles some feathers but I've paid over $70 bucks for two caps that are not efficient.

The Storm cell doesn't even cover the 30mm completely. How was this decided on? I'm sorry guys, but I've been holding this back too long. Some of these testers make this thread feel mighty shilly at times. It's beyond just liking gear and talking about it. I know I'm not the only one who reads this thread and gets that vibe. I'm sorry, but that had to be said.

I think the carb caps NEED to be addressed by @CCA710. Are there upgrades planned? Please give me some hope. I was loyal to Josh and bought the Storm cell versus having a cap made for me. I really regret buying the Storm cell now I gotta wait til payday to get a cap made.

Time to use this thread for it's purpose and hold companies responsible. We need proper carb caps. Plain and simple. Hard to accept for some. This had to be said.

Danksta,

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
This seems to be a topic we need to discuss that some ppl don't want talk about much. These caps are not proper caps for a setup like this. Please get the love you have for Josh out of your mind for a second. He's great, moving on. A proper carb cap is HALF the nail for low temp dabbing. Neither the Hurricane or the Storm work well with the 30mm. Out of the two the hurricane works better, but anyone who has used one can tell you they could function better.

NEW carp caps should be made. I'm sorry if this ruffles some feathers but I've paid over $70 bucks for two caps that are not efficient.

The Storm cell doesn't even cover the 30mm completely. How was this decided on? I'm sorry guys, but I've been holding this back too long. Some of these testers make this thread feel mighty shilly at times. It's beyond just liking gear and talking about it. I know I'm not the only one who reads this thread and gets that vibe. I'm sorry, but that had to be said.

I think the carb caps NEED to be addressed by @CCA710. Are there upgrades planned? Please give me some hope. I was loyal to Josh and bought the Storm cell versus having a cap made for me. I really regret buying the Storm cell now I gotta wait til payday to get a cap made.

Time to use this thread for it's purpose and hold companies responsible. We need proper carb caps. Plain and simple. Hard to accept for some. This had to be said.

I'm not sure how yours don't work well but I'm sure everything can be improved upon. That's why there are constant revisions.

Maybe someone out there does more testing than me but I am pretty active. I pick up every type of carp cap and buy all of the competition including the high end quartz nails and boro caps just to know what's out there. So rest assured any advancements or improvements are being thought about but any ideas yuou have feel free to bring them to the table. Josh and I have been talking a lot about different designs for carb caps. And there are more CCA model caps coming out in the future, Testing, research, and improvement will never stop. That being said my Storm cell or Hurricane will cloud up my piece thicker than any of my other 15 carb caps that all work. So while there may be a better design out there waiting to be found, I find both of them to work extremely well with my Ligers.
Most of the most recent boro caps are directional and do a good job of moving the oil around the dish. This is mainly only important with bigger dabs since a standard dab can just be smeared with the dab tool and quickly vaporized. For instance you can see my video of the bubble cap with the 20mm. It moves the oil around great, and clouds up well. But it doesn't cloud up as much as the slightly more restrictive air flow of the storm cell/hurricane as you can also see in my videos pretty clearly.

The most impressive cap I have used that is not CCA with the Ligers is a big, non directional cap I got with my new @redtailglass custom fab. It is about 43mm wide and fits perfectly on the 20mm or flat coil versions. Again it is a little more free flowing than I like to keep my Storm Cell, more like all 4 holes open, but it works great if you just don't like the storm cell or hurricane caps.
We will always be trying and testing new ideas, if you have any new ideas feel free to bring them up :)

Hello everyone...
Does anybody have any idea how well the Boro Termini caps seal on the 20 v3 bucket?....
Thanks in advance

I don't have the Temini one but I LOVE my new custom cap from Redtail glass I mentioned above if you want a boro cap. I got it with this new bubble trap fab and it works great with the 20 or flat coil if you want something besides the storm cell and hurricane for Ligers. The bubble caps work well with the 20mm.

I will post a video of the function on this cap for you guys. It doesn't cloud up the piece quite as much as a storm cell on setting 2 but it works very well!

Here is the bubble cap function with the 20mm which I may havew already posted.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPltGRxhTSJ/?taken-by=mrbonsai710&hl=en

8b6AwRo.jpg

HR52nGJ.jpg

Gn0sis

Noticed a small weird thing about the cover for air holes on Storm Cell caps...

LLYuSk2.jpg

For some weird reason setting the cover to the 3rd notch (as seen in the pic) is the way to get only 1 air hole to be open. If you set it to the 1st notch, you'll have 3 air holes open... It's the same way on my friend's Storm Cell cap as well.

The way I observed it seems to work is:

(left to right)

1st notch - 3 holes
2nd notch - 2 holes
3rd notch - 1 hole
4th notch - 4 holes

Anyone else notice this on their Hurricane or Storm Cell cap? Is it supposed to be like that?

Also, I get the best seal and vapor production when the carb cap has just 1 hole open. Perhaps those who don't get a good experience have too many air holes open?

Last edited:

Danksta

I dunno @mrbonsai420 I just don't think either cap is good. They are not terrible, but they are the weakest link and a HUGE part to good vapor production. I'm just a little pissed off not going to lie. The hurricane only got decent once I built reclaim on it. That right there is a sign it's not good. That cap should seal on it's own without the help of reclaim that might be effecting taste.

The storm cell can't even cover the 30mm yet it's sold as it does. It should cover the lip fully like a Dnail does. There is a reason they use such a simple design. It's almost as if too much thought was put into the Liger caps and we are paying for some engineers fun idea he wants to toy around with. A flat piece of Ti would likely work better than the Storm.

The Liger could be a 10/10, but it's at a 7/10 right now IMO.

Also at this point you come off as officially part of CCA710. It's hard to take anything you say serious without fear there is some bias. I don't mean to offend, but others not as vocal notice it too.

EVlL 55

Hello....
I'm waiting on a 20 v3.
On my v2...in either M or F...w/ the 3 piece base and head,...I feel no heat on the sleeve whatsoever in my usual alloted time on the nail...I can move it all around,swap it out,etc. w/ no fear of joint damage or burns...and NO dropdowns..
I'm wondering w/ the new 1 piece bodies, what the heat transfer to glass is like.
I noticed the intakes are longer and thicker to eat some heat but do they stay as cool as the v2.
Thanks

EVlL 55,

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I dunno @mrbonsai420 I just don't think either cap is good. They are not terrible, but they are the weakest link and a HUGE part to good vapor production. I'm just a little pissed off not going to lie. The hurricane only got decent once I built reclaim on it. That right there is a sign it's not good. That cap should seal on it's own without the help of reclaim that might be effecting taste.

The storm cell can't even cover the 30mm yet it's sold as it does. It should cover the lip fully like a Dnail does. There is a reason they use such a simple design. It's almost as if too much thought was put into the Liger caps and we are paying for some engineers fun idea he wants to toy around with. A flat piece of Ti would likely work better than the Storm.

The Liger could be a 10/10, but it's at a 7/10 right now IMO.

Also at this point you come off as officially part of CCA710. It's hard to take anything you say serious without fear there is some bias. I don't mean to offend, but others not as vocal notice it too.

I'm not offended, And I guess I am biased but not because I am paid or a shill for any company, It really is my favorite piece of equipment. I am all over the DT, Milanna, Mighty, and Evo threads and I am a divine tribe Beta tester as well but I wouldn't speak highly of any of these products if I didn't wholeheartedly believe in them. I also like the new Pukinbeagle Thermal P Bangers and if you still torch dab on the road I HIGHLY suggest one of those too. I'm sure there is room for improvement there also but I think this is the best torch banger available just like I feel the Liger is the best nail for enail use right now. Just my opinion though.

Just curious, do you feel like the performance of your setup is inferior to mine in my videos or about the same? Most people have been extremely impressed by the performance of my setups when they try it in person.

I am wondering if there isn't something keeping the performance from being 100% in your setup. There is always the possibility of a defective cap or bucket, but lets try to see if it's something else first.
Josh just texted me and we were talking about possible solutions for you. He mentioned that perhaps your air intake tube is threaded into the bucket a little too far holding the caps off slightly from sealing. I think maybe he is right (maybe not lol)? Try threading the air intake JUST enough into the bucket, not protruding over the insert at all. Then verify that your carb cap is set top the 2 hole open setting (optimal for most). Let us know if you find it makes better seal, if not we may need some pics but we will get you going.

Last edited:
mrbonsai420,
Reactions: Danksta

Danksta

Just curious, do you feel like the performance of your setup is inferior to mine in my videos or about the same?

I am wondering if there isn't something keeping the performance from being 100% in your setup. There is always the possibility of a defective cap or bucket, but lets try to see if it's something else first.
Josh just texted me and we were talking about possible solutions for you. He mentioned that perhaps your air intake tube is threaded into the bucket a little too far holding the caps off slightly from sealing. I think maybe he is right? Try threading the air intake JUST enough into the bucket, not protruding over the insert at all. Then verify that your carb cap is set top the 2 hole open setting (optimal for most). Let us know if you find it makes better seal, if not we may need some pics but we will get you going.

Does your Storm cell cover the lip of your bucket? Mine doesn't. I think the cell would work better if it more than covered the bucket. It's very airy, no matter how much pressure I apply.

I have the intake tube screwed in as little as possible.

I think I have higher expectations than you guys and perhaps you're too emotionally tied to it. The hurricane is fine atm as a temporary solution, but I really feel the Liger is being held back by the caps and not my setup. I've used multiple rigs and feel the same.

Are there revisions in the works? And could one of you reply and give me the dimensions. I emailed yesterday and heard nothing.

Last edited:

ItWasaGoodDre

Anyone have advice on how to get the locking nut unstuck? Took it apart to clean it and now both the locking nut and bottom cover are stuck.

ItWasaGoodDre,

OC513

Dabaholic
Sent an email to Josh THREE days ago and no response. Doesn't give me much confidence. Three days is really unacceptable to wait on an email from a company imo. Hoping he responds soon but I'm not holding my breath. Such a great product from what I'm reading but he clearly needs some help. Be ashame to have a product this good out there and most walk away from it due to the CS issues.

OC513,

damm

Sent an email to Josh THREE days ago and no response. Doesn't give me much confidence. Three days is really unacceptable to wait on an email from a company imo. Hoping he responds soon but I'm not holding my breath. Such a great product from what I'm reading but he clearly needs some help. Be ashame to have a product this good out there and most walk away from it due to the CS issues.

He always responds; have patience.

damm,

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker

I'm sure customer support will go back to the high standard it is normally is as soon as the back orders are shipped.

I believe he is Shipping 6 days a week and only emailing 1 day a week right now until all outstanding orders are out. I'm sure he will get back to you when he is going through emails. He said he should be caught up in a week on all back orders so expect things to level out and normalize.

Do you have a question any of the guys here could help you with? A lot of folks here have them already. Even if they only chime in once every few days you are bound to get a few answers to your question.

mrbonsai420,
Reactions: 6079Smith

rb710

I'm a new member here. I actually signed up because of this thread. I've been using a "kit" enail setup from Mininail since April. The Mininail has served me well, but I found that I was hitting a ceiling as my "dab palate" became more refined over time. The Mininail kit comes with a small Ti nail. As you'd expect with a kit, it heats up quickly and the temperature is accurate, but the dabs were inconsistent. Anything beyond around a half rice grain sized dab would result in an inconsistent temperature across the hit. I played endlessly with the settings but it became clear that the small size and surface area of the nail meant it was unable to retain heat well enough to get a consistent temperature across the hit.

I first saw the Liger V3 on YouTube videos put out by TheCCC420. It immediately captivated me. It was clearly way different than anything I had ever seen before. I did a bit of digging and found the Liger V3. After a few months drooling over the Liger V3, I pulled the trigger last week on a 30mm Flat Coil with the SiC insert and a Storm Cell 3.0 master set.

After considering the $70 cost of buying a flat coil from Mininail, I also decided to swap to an Auber RDK-300 controller with the Auber-provided flat coil. The Mininail controller being part of a kit, it can't be tuned for third party coils and nails. It also doesn't have auto-shutoff, which was something I had really wanted after accidentally leaving the unit on overnight a few times. Not hating on the Mininail here; I would buy the product over again and it was absolutely a great way to get started.

I ordered the wrong joint adapter, and shot an email back to support after my order. Josh responded within a few hours, and was very cordial. He did say the item would get shipped out the next day, but it took another few days for it to go out. Reading this thread had set my expectations fairly low in terms of shipping times, so I was ready to be patient. I received the unit yesterday. The SiC inserts were backordered, so they included a Quartz dish gratis in the mean time. That's pretty cool! Otherwise, it was smooth sailing. I'm pretty picky, and the fit and finish of the Liger parts are outstanding.

The unit assembly was easier than I expected. Some here were complaining, but I found it straightforward. It took under ten minutes to unpackage all the parts and assemble the pieces together. At first the tube protruded into the dish and blocked the Storm Cell cap, but that was easily fixed. The Storm Cell now fits perfectly into the Liger's dish.

Last night I put it to the test with some live resin from Loud Pack and CE Solutions. I expected a difference that would be most pronounced on larger hits, but it's far more than I expected, and entirely across the board. The flavors come across much more vividly. It's like upgrading from an SDTV to an HDTV. The content is the same, but everything pops. Details that were completely obscured before are now front-and-center. Regardless of dab size, the taste comes through and the hits clear the pipe consistently.

After playing with temperatures starting at 500F, I had to crank the controller up to 800F to get a nice low-temp dab hit. The coil is aligned correctly with the underside of the banger and is snug against the surface. Others have said they have had luck stretching the coil, but I'm thinking that might only really apply to barrel coils coils. The diameter of the flat coil from Auber matches well with the underside of the Liger's dish. My hypothesis is that the controller needs to be correctly calibrated. Stretching the coil can "calibrate" the controller because stretching the coil increases the surface area, which in turn increases the amount of energy required to maintain the set temperature.

The Auber RDK-300 unit comes with a PSL of 1.0. That means the temperature read-out on the controller is the same as the coil. The Mininail controller was calibrated for the included nail out of the box, which was immediately obvious when the initial temperature readout would be -87F when the unit is first powered on. The Liger is relatively massive, so the surface temperature of the insert is going to differ from the coil pretty dramatically. I haven't adjusted the PSL yet, but I did find that I had to turn the unit up to ~800F to get solid low-temp hits. I've ordered a K-Type thermometer from to calibrate the controller with the Liger. Will post the outcome here.

The Storm Cell works quite well as a carb cap, and is definitely beautiful. The skeleton handle disperses heat well just as advertised. Using it as a dabber compromises it's functionality as a carb cap a bit too much, so I somewhat regret spending the extra $ on the master set. The Storm Cell is advertised to support a simultaneous dab/cap, but the tips touches the dish and blocks the "seal." If the tip is screwed onto the other end of the unit, it can be used to dab-flip-cap. Even in this configuration, it's difficult to hold the stem of the Storm Cell without touching the hot cap. The cap portion is quite large, so it retains a significant amount of heat. I'm going to reach out to CCA to see if the tips will screw onto the dabber they sell separately.

Scootcha

I'm starting to get SUPER pissed off. I'm sick of seeing CustomCan'tFigureItoutReviewItAnyway4shitty get a full rack of Liger gear when I'm still waiting, now over, 2 months for my Stormcell. I'm a paid customer. Josh won't even return my e-mails (over a week of silence). If my Stormcell doesn't show up soon or is just as bad as the Hurricane, he's going to have to eat a refund on that cap. I'm not paying to beta test, I was told the beta test was over when the site launched.

I'm sure the Hurricane cap I got as a hold over would work well if the bottom face (that seals against the Liger) wasn't all bumpy and uneven. The machining is really bad. Josh needs to step his game up, like now. I paid too much, and waited too long.

Scootcha,

herbivore21

Oh man, this thread has become hard to read. Kudos to @mrbonsai420 for hanging in there and trying to help folks, I feel for you bro. You have been a stand-up guy in this thread and done a lot of work to help Josh here. I hope he has paid you man (obviously you don't need to speak about your personal financials here, just saying that IMHO you deserve paychecks for your efforts - being a formal employee would also resolve the concerns some have about your being a stranger on the internet who doesn't necessarily work for the company knowing about their orders/shipping etc - discretion is #1 in the vape industry and we all need to remember that).

Let's please go easy on @mrbonsai420 since he is not necessarily a paid employee of any kind and as far as I can see, is just trying to help.

As to Josh, I've always enjoyed talking to him and obviously I use the Liger 30mm as one of my drivers (I've used my sapphire halo a lot more recently though, the liger has taken a back-seat since I find the Halo finishes the dab quicker and I am a busy herbivore atm!), so we know I like the products. Still, staff need to be hired to get the company caught up with filling existing orders and assisting customers with new ones, also to get on top of QC!

IME you can't get away with responding to company e-mails one day a week, this page has made it clear that folks don't accept that sort of sporadic communication, especially from companies who already have their money.

At the same time, Josh has got to be working himself to the bone at the moment too. I cringed reading that he is working 7 days - that shit is brutal. I really hope he is getting some time to look after himself too, he is a human being after all! To me, the obvious answer is to hire more staff.

The issues with the titanium finishes are real. I have not received a Liger titanium item that hasn't had a burr on at least one component and/or other issue/s effecting function. My rainbow finish is wonderful though and if anything looks nicer after some use and further color changes :) My storm cell seals better than @Danksta but I 100% believe his problem is as described given my inconsistent experiences with most of the Liger titanium so far.

The master set dabbers that go on the bottom of the cap are dangerous for quartz and sapphire inserts if they actually hit the dish when inserted as the member above mentioned. Some of those dabber handles could split hot sapphire like a log-splitter with enough force! I'd encourage all to avoid using these dabbers if they touch the dish when applied.

I have also noticed with a newer 30mm Liger bucket that I have that you cannot use the nail on a straight 90 degree angle joint without screwing the intake right in (I hate to do this personally, I only want the intake far enough in so that it doesn't protrude into the bucket).

The threads do not fasten securely enough if you put the Liger on a straight angled joint and do not screw the intake until it sticks through into the bucket. IME, screwing the thread into the bucket can get in the way of the carbs and has to be done just right. It is also a bad idea for retaining the insert, since I am confident that if you turned your liger bucket upside down with an insert inside and the air intake screwed in above it, that you could simply break your insert when it hits the titanium air intake tube! I do typically use a 45 degree angled rig with my Liger for this reason, which allows me to set up the liger without the air intake sticking into the bucket or being too loosely connected.

This company really needs more staff to lighten the load for Josh (who could in turn direct more energy towards QC and head off the issues with inconsistent machining of titanium) and meet customer demand. Everything will work better! It'll create some jobs for Americans too, and I'll be damned if it doesn't seem like Americans want more jobs right now ;)

Hopefully some more hands can be found to lighten the load and this thread will be happily buzzing again soon :D

KimDracula

The Storm Cell caps are supposed to cover the 30mm AFAIK. I was hoping someone with a 30mm bucket would chime in and confirm, but isn't that why they're bigger for the 3.0? Can you describe the problem you're having? Is it a bit too small or a lot? I'm confused and understand why you're so irritated because the things are supposed to seal.

Noticed a small weird thing about the cover for air holes on Storm Cell caps...

LLYuSk2.jpg

For some weird reason setting the cover to the 3rd notch (as seen in the pic) is the way to get only 1 air hole to be open. If you set it to the 1st notch, you'll have 3 air holes open... It's the same way on my friend's Storm Cell cap as well.

The way I observed it seems to work is:

(left to right)

1st notch - 3 holes
2nd notch - 2 holes
3rd notch - 1 hole
4th notch - 4 holes

Anyone else notice this on their Hurricane or Storm Cell cap? Is it supposed to be like that?

Also, I get the best seal and vapor production when the carb cap has just 1 hole open. Perhaps those who don't get a good experience have too many air holes open?

My old 2.0 is like this as well, I believe, although it took me forever to figure it out. I started using the 2nd notch but then discovered the 3rd reduced airflow even more. I think this is normal.

Last edited:

Danksta

The Storm Cell caps are supposed to cover the 30mm AFAIK. I was hoping someone with a 30mm bucket would chime in and confirm, but isn't that why they're bigger for the 3.0? Can you describe the problem you're having? Is it a bit too small or a lot? I'm confused and understand why you're so irritated because the things are supposed to seal.

My old 2.0 is like this as well, I believe, although it took me forever to figure it out. I started using the 2nd notch but then discovered the 3rd reduced airflow even more. I think this is normal.

Here's some pics of both caps on the bucket. The storm doesn't cover the 30mm enough IMO. http://imgur.com/a/KLYK1 . It clicks in place though, but the hits are airy.

@mrbonsai420 might be on to my problem. The final version of the bucket has a rounded lip. It sounds like he's been using the beta bucket which isn't rounded.

@herbivore21 which version of the bucket are you using?

herbivore21

Here's some pics of both caps on the bucket. The storm doesn't cover the 30mm enough IMO. http://imgur.com/a/KLYK1 . It clicks in place though, but the hits are airy.

@mrbonsai420 might be on to my problem. The final version of the bucket has a rounded lip. It sounds like he's been using the beta bucket which isn't rounded.

@herbivore21 which version of the bucket are you using?
I have the final rounded bucket too. I wonder if your bucket or cap is not manufactured to the same tolerances as mine?

Danksta

I have the final rounded bucket too. I wonder if your bucket or cap is not manufactured to the same tolerances as mine?

Do you still have your beta bucket? Do you think the lip should be rounded? I'd think flat would work better with the storm and rounded with the hurricane.

I looked at both caps and they don't seem to have the imperfections some have complained about. It looks pretty smooth and not bumpy to me.

Shouldn't the storm cell cover the 30mm more than it is in my pic?

Danksta,

OC513

Dabaholic
I'm sure customer support will go back to the high standard it is normally is as soon as the back orders are shipped.

I believe he is Shipping 6 days a week and only emailing 1 day a week right now until all outstanding orders are out. I'm sure he will get back to you when he is going through emails. He said he should be caught up in a week on all back orders so expect things to level out and normalize.

Do you have a question any of the guys here could help you with? A lot of folks here have them already. Even if they only chime in once every few days you are bound to get a few answers to your question.

I appreciate your offer. I've been around this forum since '09 but don't say much I just absorb and learn. Being in a state that wasn't legal until last year and still doesnt have their shit together I would look to you guys in legal states to see what was going on in the scene. I follow you on insta and see your helpful and informative posts around here. Nothing but respect. Much respect to Josh as well, he came out with what I consider to be a unique product that captivated the market. That being said I'm fairly sure there are many people like me that want to be able to deal with a company in a fairly quick and timely manner., especially when theyre at the higher end of the market. I will sit, quite impatiently, and wait until he can meet demand because I believe the product is that good.

DrSteez

SO, I've had the dnail quartz setup for about a good year now. It's been great. But I just wanted to hear from any of you old dnail fans your opinion on this. My friend is captivated by enails and doesn't care which, so I could give him my dnail and get the liger. Not quite too sure yet though :p

DrSteez,
Top Bottom