CCA Liger banger V3.0

Prospector

Can anyone suggest a good way of measuring the temp. of my quartz dishes that I use in my Liger? I have a temp. gun but wouldn't that pass through and read the bucket and not the dish itself?

...or maybe I'm over complicating things. I have a tendency to do that.

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
I use a DM6801A with a SS 3" probe i got on amazon. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B079R57YSH/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I bought like 4 others cheap ones under $25 on amazon and returned it cuz they wouldnt stay on one temp and bounce around. With the DM6801A, i just put the probe in the dish, leave it touching the middle of the insert for 5 mins and when i come back, the temp is set on one temp only and it doesnt change.

UbijGylNfAJPDuWxvZXqJfZbd0XAtYNUuT7vU4297r2VBNfEzbaXklNAe-6bRhFXw9xp1n03TAXyJwpu4UXMrzAnRxgDybFgpfoK7xPKj4FFxyCWtZIRZCAgH1eriKCD68L1McnavR4AlpsKAMg3m2D46KNaWRBei3zzweYE5prefYOqQUl2fLY33jc292NnY6dozqi0E1Pnz1YoJUOOPMOSyj8OlkpS2ZPwmzwipPux2jVIXhEMPoIx1-AwEAJHXf5F-aXttsVIYkhxmOXfUFBpMNEIjakkaA7hdozja_fA7SFmfOC5m2rb-DqaIdyfiDy2UeKeXRytLHeeEJ2_zDBbM7yr_Ude-4rpMJe48QsxeNDtY0BRe3oQ-xVHOam_UtR4PRvxQHiYPAFiqCGzjKDf7-9OPEcZHO_sPz02c4jyyNc9uYzJZO5p8dZ2eEaaSBU4IPaGZ_EZ4ZR_d3leaSzz8AQjOLWu7uK7Jv73XTDPJSTd--VYWGTQAtgUrjWAYrLPNSw3sdfEOp0G4wJ3DTcuytsdCde988k0SgW1YvviQ-KNK1yPXYT5rZLRXuAbNT4Bm2JIsCqMi49ig6Opw113IMP9Vc2snd0Ky6s=w507-h675-no

alittledabwilldoya'

Sapphire Powered Dabstronaut.

Shiny ... me want!!!

I literally just started a thread regarding this:
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/nautilus-glass-sapphire-and-ruby-inserts-for-bangers.26817/

Ruby red, turns to black upon heating, then back to red when it gets down to dabbing temp.
They claim thermal shock is only an issue when cooling.
These inserts were made for torching.

Finally an insert more expensive than a Sapphire (still want it though).

edit: Pretty pic: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bgpv9SZlVqR/?taken-by=sonnumberfour

:nod:

ensabbahnur

Hash Vacuum
Shiny ... me want!!!

I literally just started a thread regarding this:
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/nautilus-glass-sapphire-and-ruby-inserts-for-bangers.26817/

Ruby red, turns to black upon heating, then back to red when it gets down to dabbing temp.
They claim thermal shock is only an issue when cooling.
These inserts were made for torching.

Finally an insert more expensive than a Sapphire (still want it though).

edit: Pretty pic: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bgpv9SZlVqR/?taken-by=sonnumberfour

:nod:

Pretty, but as ruby is contaminated sapphire, if its true ruby, Im not sure how thats better then what we have as the entire point of sapphire is its pure alumina and only diamond would be cleaner? Cool people are still trying out new materials though and I guess kudos for letting torchers be a bit lazier with their timings and temps

Their technical data made me laugh a few times and never really gets into specifics of the ruby setup and makes a lot of generalizations assuming everyone uses torches.

Pretty, but as ruby is contaminated sapphire, if its true ruby, Im not sure how thats better then what we have as the entire point of sapphire is its pure alumina and only diamond would be cleaner? Cool people are still trying out new materials though and I guess kudos for letting torchers be a bit lazier with their timings and temps

Their technical data made me laugh a few times and never really gets into specifics of the ruby setup and makes a lot of generalizations assuming everyone uses torches.

It seems like bs to me. :rolleyes:

scalescliffs,

sarkunit

Still waiting on the obsidian insert CCA offered me back in August 2017. Good luck on pre orders, if you ever get them.
Yeah, I should have gotten a free Tsunami master set because of Nipple Gate. I stopped receiving emails from their customer service months ago. I would continue to remind them to help me, but I don't care about the money nor ideology. These guys ignored me, put me off, and then hopped that I would forget. I didn't. The problem is that only one company in the world makes the Liger, and next to the Dnail Halo it is arguably the most advanced and effective vaporization system out there. I wish I had good credit, as I would start a company tomorrow and do it right. SMH....

ensabbahnur

Hash Vacuum
Yeah, I should have gotten a free Tsunami master set because of Nipple Gate. I stopped receiving emails from their customer service months ago. I would continue to remind them to help me, but I don't care about the money nor ideology. These guys ignored me, put me off, and then hopped that I would forget. I didn't. The problem is that only one company in the world makes the Liger, and next to the Dnail Halo it is arguably the most advanced and effective vaporization system out there. I wish I had good credit, as I would start a company tomorrow and do it right. SMH....

Offers are a funny thing with these companies, when they inevitably (CCA and others) miss deadlines they themselves set, out comes the offers of freebies/goodies and Im not gonna say they never pay off but this example and other from other companies that drag their feet...over and over and over and over, sometimes prove that those promises are nothing more than yet another form of word vomit, just trying to placate you and maybe avoid BBB or litigious followups.

sarkunit

Offers are a funny thing with these companies, when they inevitably (CCA and others) miss deadlines they themselves set, out comes the offers of freebies/goodies and Im not gonna say they never pay off but this example and other from other companies that drag their feet...over and over and over and over, sometimes prove that those promises are nothing more than yet another form of word vomit, just trying to placate you and maybe avoid BBB or litigious followups.
This is how I feel. I don't want free stuff, I want good products for a reasonable price. I want reasonable service as well, and communication. Don't say a thing if you can't deliver, it is part of being a upstanding Human and I am not sure what is so hard to understand? Maybe it is us that have created this situation over time, because we continue to do business with companies that act this way. Unfortunately now, Many companies are this way.......

Prospector

You guys are most certainly right about quality control and keeping consistent customer service available to new and old buyers. But alas, the cannabis accessory market is a fickle place and it's unfortunate many places don't hold themselves to higher standards.

Prospector,

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
CCA needs to make a Liger stand out of SS or Al. The odd shape of this banger plus the enormous weight makes this thing a bitch to store when hot.

Just venting my frustrations. And this 420 sale sucks today everywhere.

Shooby,
Reactions: Hogni

ensabbahnur

Hash Vacuum
Really makes me want to make an IG account and just copy paste all my email interactions with that clown. Im sooooooo sick of hearing about joshes integrity and honesty, thats total and utter BS, constantly dodging the fact he's selling us hype and literally nothing more that a completely open ended promises.

OMG could you imagine if Newvape bought/licenced the Liger......now THAT would be worthy of being called a game changer.

Last edited:

alittledabwilldoya'

Sapphire Powered Dabstronaut.
CCA needs to make a Liger stand out of SS or Al. The odd shape of this banger plus the enormous weight makes this thing a bitch to store when hot.

Just venting my frustrations. And this 420 sale sucks today everywhere.

I just go low tech and use a small, short glass jar from a gram of sauce turned upside down.
You can see the 30mm down there on a shorty:

Ag4Hjbi.jpg

But don't leave your nail turned on or you might burn a ring on your tabletop!

:D

Top Bottom