CCA Liger banger V3.0

Prospector

The CCA flat coil liger's bucket is like over 30mm, more like 40mm-45mm. The insert is 30mm but you arent capping the insert.

My inner is 30mm with the rims being another maybe 10mm. So you measure the total diameter? Good to know.

Prospector,

alittledabwilldoya'

Sapphire Powered Dabstronaut.
Liger Squad ASSEMBLE!!!:

gpiAPGH.jpg

:D:ko:

alittledabwilldoya'

Sapphire Powered Dabstronaut.
Apologies for the double post, but this may interest current/prospective Liger owners:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhcADhkDCeZ/?taken-by=cca710

I have yet to see any other pictures or concept drawings of the Liger Air.
I initially thought that most of the weight savings would come from the use of a dedicated 14mm joint as opposed to a 14mm/18mm combo joint.
Looks like that 30mm bucket is quite a bit more svelte.

:cool:

Last edited:

ensabbahnur

Hash Vacuum
Apologies for the double post, but this may interest current/prospective Liger owners:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhcADhkDCeZ/?taken-by=cca710

I have yet to see any other pictures or concept drawings of the Liger Air.
I initially thought that most of the weight savings would come from the use of a dedicated 14mm joint as opposed to a 14mm/18mm combo joint.
Looks like that 30mm bucket is quite a bit more svelte.

:cool:

More proof only IG matters anymore, I saw more CCA replies in those few hours since that pic then Ive ever gotten to emails or issues in 18 months.

Sifting through the muck I notice the flat coil and AH coil will work but will require a new shroud...".....make sure you get the AH shroud for the Liger Air.." I could be reading too much into that but I doubt it.

The pic reinforces my thought that most of the trimming will be by making everything much.....much, thinner. I would have also guessed they would ditch the adjustable condenser so they could drop the tightening nut but it'll prolly just get trimmed down super thin too.

At any rate Im glad to see some type of progress towards the Air

Sifting through the muck I notice the flat coil and AH coil will work but will require a new shroud...".....make sure you get the AH shroud for the Liger Air.." I could be reading too much into that but I doubt it.
My understanding that the new shroud is the old shroud. . .both the shroud and coil are forward compatible with the Air. They are on sale for $15.95 with about 30 left in stock according to the website. I picked one up in preparation along with a new coil and glass. The designated Kube currently drives one of his bangers. I'm prepared for a 4/20 surprise or a 7/10 reality.

I'm not a fan of the IG world. I prefer to be left behind. I'd order a couple of those Coojo carb caps if I didn't have to sign up to facebook or instagram to contact him.

Last edited:
releasethekraken,
Reactions: Hogni

Ribman18

Anybody heard any news from Cca about when the liger air will be ready? I ordered the old style 3.0 back in Feb. 20.
Got "upgraded" to the new liger "Air" because they had sold out of the old style. They have been great about offering me some freebies for my patience, but no word on ETA.
Hosting a 4/20 party next week. Really wanted to show off my gear

Danksta

Anybody heard any news from Cca about when the liger air will be ready? I ordered the old style 3.0 back in Feb. 20.
Got "upgraded" to the new liger "Air" because they had sold out of the old style. They have been great about offering me some freebies for my patience, but no word on ETA.
Hosting a 4/20 party next week. Really wanted to show off my gear

They posted CGI to their IG lol. Doesn't look like they got any. I'd guess they at least have a prototype.

Did you ask for the upgrade or did they assume that's what you wanted?

A bit early for them to assume the Air will be better. I'm super skeptical. I'm sticking with my 3. It's not broken. No need for a fix.

Ribman18

I did not ask for the upgrade. Placed order feb 20. Waited... decided to add the AH coil sheild to my order march 12. (It had not shipped yet) then.
March 14th i get an email saying sorry sold out of 3.0 upgraded to new "air" with some other freebies(inserts)
I had no idea this would be such a protracted process

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Never ever. Hey, it's CCA! Together with GHL this is the company with the most unreliable date lines.
And same as GHL the product itself earns your patience.

ensabbahnur

Hash Vacuum
I did not ask for the upgrade. Placed order feb 20. Waited... decided to add the AH coil sheild to my order march 12. (It had not shipped yet) then.
March 14th i get an email saying sorry sold out of 3.0 upgraded to new "air" with some other freebies(inserts)
I had no idea this would be such a protracted process

Whoa, the breakdown of this entire thread is prolly as follows

20% talking about how great the Liger is
20% Conversations regarding caps for the Ligers
60% complaining about CCAs crappy business practices and wondering why they went dark, where product thats been paid for for months is....etc etc...

Id be SHOCKED if the Liger Air is real before we are on the ass end of Summer

Also, Kudos for CCA holding your money for 3 weeks before telling you to get an Air instead.....(eye roll)

edit @Ribman18 No one is trying to jump all over you or anything, its just that the large bulk of this thread is lamentations about the difficulties of actually getting CCAs product. It definitely is a benefit to read up before dropping cash. Having said that, once you get it, you'll most likely love it.

Last edited:

Danksta

If the Air was real there would be actual pics. From what I've seen posted it looks like the design for the Air is still being tweaked.

Was CCA kicked off of kickstarter? Not sure why they don't just do that instead of tricking folks into fronting the money for Josh's ideas (and lord knows what else he spends money on) I have theories lol.

Danksta

Never heard of a former kickstarter project and am following CCA since '16.

I thought there was a time in history he used that or GoFundMe. I know I'm not the first person to bring up kickstarter and why he doesn't use it.

Regardless CCA710's website is just a kickstarter folks. You front these folks money and you put faith in them to deliver.

Danksta,
Reactions: Shooby

Ribman18

Whoa, the breakdown of this entire thread is prolly as follows

20% talking about how great the Liger is
20% Conversations regarding caps for the Ligers
60% complaining about CCAs crappy business practices and wondering why they went dark, where product thats been paid for for months is....etc etc...

Id be SHOCKED if the Liger Air is real before we are on the ass end of Summer

Also, Kudos for CCA holding your money for 3 weeks before telling you to get an Air instead.....(eye roll)

edit @Ribman18 No one is trying to jump all over you or anything, its just that the large bulk of this thread is lamentations about the difficulties of actually getting CCAs product. It definitely is a benefit to read up before dropping cash. Having said that, once you get it, you'll most likely love it.
Im sure ill completely luv the "air" when it arrives. Just wishing id gotten one of the last 3.0s instead of being grouped into the pre-orders with an open-ended delivery date

Ribman18,
Top Bottom