• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cannabis News

Adobewan

In a parallel universe, the positive one where Spock DOESN'T have the beard, weed was never illegal, and sciences like water desalinization and solar power lead to fame and acclaim, as opposed to sex tapes and flipping tables in a state of rage.

blackstone

Namibia:

Nigeria:

:uhoh:

C No Ego

In a parallel universe, the positive one where Spock DOESN'T have the beard, weed was never illegal, and sciences like water desalinization and solar power lead to fame and acclaim, as opposed to sex tapes and flipping tables in a state of rage.
even atmospheric water collection ... what we really need is implosion tech ( Schauberger style ) to be mainstream ... man just wants to explode everything

blackstone

===================

===================

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017

^ Those Delta 9 pop rocks sound interesting, but still pricey. At only 15mg per bag it would seem that I would want at least four bags for a single dose, and that's at minimum.

And the other thing is that they include other drugs in each that I may not want to stack that much, at least in the daytime one.

I mean, I know that the loophole will probably be closed soon, so they have to get their money while they can.
Is what is, I guess.

Last edited:

1nd3cEnt

In New South Wales (NSW), police carry out at least 200,000 roadside ‘drug’ tests (RDT) annually. Similar numbers are performed in Victoria and tens of thousands are carried out across every other state and territory.

By David Heilpern‘s reckoning, we will be close to a million next year, “… a frigging big number”, he wrote in March, 2021. David is a retired NSW Magistrate who sat in regional and rural NSW for over 20 years. He is an Adjunct and Practice Professor at Southern Cross University and Director of Drive Change, an organisation dedicated to law reform in the area of ‘drug-driving’, with particular emphasis on prescribed Cannabis patients.

Since commencing the Drive Change campaign, noticeably absent has been any refutation, not a word of justification from police or the ‘road safety gurus’. Could that be because the testing regime is unjustifiable?

Vaporware

I’m against people driving while they’re impaired, but having consumed Cannabis and being significantly impaired are two different things.

If my tolerance is low, I could have a small dose and not be able to drive safely for quite a while. If my tolerance is higher, a test would probably make it look a lot worse but I would be better able to drive after a shorter time.

If someone’s a real danger on the road I don’t think we should ignore that, but I think testing tons of people with tests that only show the presence of a substance rather than the effect it’s having on them is unhelpful.

I would be hesitant to publicly discuss this, but I am careful never to drive unless I feel sober and safe so my only real concern is an unwarranted test that could “catch” me driving safely and still penalize me severely.

Tranquility

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Proving one drove when impaired? There'll be an app for that.

Smartphone sensor data has potential to detect cannabis intoxication
(Reporting https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0376871621004671?via=ihub)

In the future, when the nice officer asks if you mind showing him your phone for a minute, you might decline.

The gadgets police use to snarf cell phone data
I use the Geico app to lower my car insurance premium. When it was used to monitor me to decide what my premium would be I drove very carefully. Once my premium was set I went back to driving like I usually do. I'm guessing that if the cannabis intoxication app was being used the initial premium setting would be the baseline and what happened after the premium was set would look like I was intoxicated.

I'd be more concerned that the phone data could be used to track things like speeding and reckless driving.....

1nd3cEnt

In this Nova episode, legal, medical, & political case studies are intercut with the opinions of scientists on risk/benefit analyses of cannabis use. Certain loaded terms, like 'withdrawal,' 'addiction,' & 'dependance,' are often used with almost no qualification or supporting data.

We know very little about the actual scientific research discussed in this Nova episode - for example, is the research based on Operational studies or Interventionist trials, or have confounding issues - like alcohol or drug use - been satisfactorily accounted for & cannabis use unquestionably identified as the independant causal variable?

C No Ego

In this Nova episode, legal, medical, & political case studies are intercut with the opinions of scientists on risk/benefit analyses of cannabis use. Certain loaded terms, like 'withdrawal,' 'addiction,' & 'dependance,' are often used with almost no qualification or supporting data.

We know very little about the actual scientific research discussed in this Nova episode - for example, is the research based on Operational studies or Interventionist trials, or have confounding issues - like alcohol or drug use - been satisfactorily accounted for & cannabis use unquestionably identified as the independant causal variable?
and here is Great cannabis News !
the lipids and terpenes in the plant ( C-21 Terpenophenolic meroterpinoids ) are essential fatty compounds in our cells !
Essential fatty acids/ Essential fatty acyls - essential oils
with actual biochemistry performed these are the findings ... not just smoke studies that look at plumes of toxic plant by product but actual what is in the plant types understanding ...
There was a panel a few years ago where one of the supposed leaders in health sciences said that the lipids in cannabis get stuck in our bodies and that made it bad and that was all they would say .... LOL , we still have a long way to go apparently

Tranquility

BrianTL

Westchester, NY

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Yeah. It seems popular for alcohol to be served at some client meetings, depending on the client and the situation. I don't see the difference.

Right, if you go to a lunch with a client and come back stumbling drunk I'm sure it would be an issue, just like if you came back stoned to the bone and drooling on yourself

Just be an adult and be responsible, know your limitations, thats all

Granted I've personally have a few meetings get too out of hand with alcohol - never said I was perfect :science::science:

Tranquility

Yeah. It seems popular for alcohol to be served at some client meetings, depending on the client and the situation. I don't see the difference.
The difference is, providing cannabis to people is a felony. (At least federally.) Until it is removed from Schedule 1, it is the same as heroin to the feds. People in legal states forget that. It is one thing for a guy to share some weed with another guy than it is for a company to provide schedule 1 narcotics to a client for profit. Both are illegal federally. One is going to have a higher priority, especially if someone complains. Someone always complains.

"Think of the CHILDREN!"

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I personally agree, that there should be no real hang up- BUT in the corporate world, I absolutely find the large majority look down on pot... It is full of bullshit and hypocrisy though, as those are the same persons slamming lines of coke off a toilet in the holiday party.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Dude, I've never lived in a legal state. I know fully that I am risking getting locked up everytime I leave the house because of those bullshit laws.

My point was that there really is no difference between having drinks or having some cannabis at client meetings. Fuck the law when it's an immoral law.

And, the way I see it, ANYONE who in any way agrees with the current laws is agreeing that I deserve to have my life taken away and be locked up. Those people deserve to have their teeth forcefully removed by my fists. I don't give a shit who they are. I will enjoy beating them, no matter if they are someone's grandmother or whoever. Garbage people are garbage people. Fuck 'em. They deserve exactly the treatment that they are trying to do to me. I hate these people with every molecule of my being.

I lost ten years to these fuckers.

Last edited:

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Jerrold Nadler, D-NY, said "“We don’t put nicotine users in jail, we discourage their use,” he said. “And that’s essentially the same approach we’ll take here.”

Tranquility

If you're going to market CBD, use IP you have rights to:
Clint Eastwood wins $6.1 million in damages in CBD fakery lawsuit
...The iconic “Dirty Harry” star — and the company that controls rights to his legendary likeness — won $6.1 million in a lawsuit Friday against a Lithuanian company that allegedly pimped the Oscar-winning actor-director’s visage to imply he endorsed CBD products.

Justice R. Gary Klausner of the US District Court for the Central District of California awarded Eastwood and his representatives at the company Garrapata millions in damages for the unauthorized use of “The Good, the Bad and the Ugly” star’s name and likeness after Mediatonas UAB did not respond to a summons from March....

Top Bottom