• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Circa1999

If you don’t have a dedicated concentrate rig I would recommend investing there before a combo rig, I only dab out of my B2 if I want to do a double decker to celebrate something, and generally only with old wax or if I have some that isn’t particularly good. If I have a good wax I only want to hit it out of my dab rig (Stache RiO is my current go to, cold start dabs rock!).
Do you think getting the T-Banger attachment would be a good idea? what would be the best possible setup?

Circa1999,

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
By dedicated concentration rig do you mean either a B1 or a B0? Which of those two do you think would be better.

No, the B series are combos, they do both dry herb and concentrates.

Do you think getting the T-Banger attachment would be a good idea? what would be the best possible setup?

I have no experience with the T-Bucket but it is a dedicated concentrate rig, and the quality from CH is top notch, I don’t think you would go wrong with it at all. That said it’s a much larger investment at $275 plus the need for a coil/PID/glass in addition. You can go quartz banger and a nice torch on the cheap side; T-Bucket is probably the high side; in between you have items like the Puffco Proxy, Puffco Peak, or my favorite the Stache RiO ($149 plus 10% off at the Stache site, can be found cheaper from resellers at times). (ETA: forgot to mention the other E-nail options outside of T-Bucket like MiniNail and others; there really are lots of options for concentrates!)

greenganja

By dedicated concentration rig do you mean either a B1 or a B0? Which of those two do you think would be better.
You would need the B2 if you wanted to use concentrates with it. The B0 and B1 are only for flower use. The B2 works great. However, you could save yourself a lot of money buy getting a cheap quart banger to use with your 14mm glass piece if you already have a 14mm glass piece. You would also need a torch. Of course there are many different options when it comes to torches. I personally use a Blazer Big Shot torch but they are $$. If you aren't wanting to spend a lot of money, then consider either a chef's torch for making creme brûlée or a torch from Home Depot or Lowe's.

jkeyes98

what is the difference between those two? (sorry for veering OT)
B0 is injector style and the "budget" option, it also has an exposed coil.
B1 can be either Injector or Diffuser Style, its a bit more expensive and has a contained coil and can hold more balls.

Timps27

Also, you can drop a dab on hot balls in a B0/B1 (or Quaroma, etc.); it’s just not ideal. Probably not any less ideal than a B2 head at flower temps though; anything other than a dedicated concentrate rig is going to be a compromise of some sort.

greenganja

Honestly if I use concentrates most of the time it's on the mininail. Timps is right about doing double decker's. The temperature that you would need for your concentrate would be too high for flower use imo. You can do it with the B2. I just prefer to use a dedicated oil rig or something.

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
I got the link you sent me! I'm checking it out! I was wondering if you had a quick link to those balls you mentioned. It's ok, I'm sure I'll find it over there!

@RustyOldNail @focalforlife You guys were SPOT ON when it comes to the Simple Green and the Sapphire Dish! Wow! You weren't kidding, My B2 dish looks brand spanking new! However it wasn't that dirty, I popped my 30mm Sic dish in there as well! But yeah, the reclaim just floats right off! Very well informed advice fellas.. Thank you both for recommending it!
How many are you looking to get? I've got kilos is SiC Ave Zirconia on the way as we speak, I can guarantee I'll have cheaper pricing than anyone

Mndeadhead

Have any FPP owners tried out the water cooling module available on the site now? Here is the link for reference. For me, my my one complaint of the FPP has been the growler. I just don't love it. Can't find the sweet spot on the hit, and it doesn't cool a ton. I saw the cooling module and figured for $36 it was worth the gamble. It came in the mail day before yesterday. Best $36 I have spent. I pair it with my GooRoo Glass mouthpiece that has an 18mm male end, and I am extremely happy. Great flavor, better cooling, and more substantial hits. Highly recommend checking it out if you have had mixed results with your growler, or just want to mix things up. Check it out here: https://www.cannabishardware.com/co...ducts/glass-cooling-modules-for-flowerpot-pro

Dankvinci

Have any FPP owners tried out the water cooling module available on the site now? Here is the link for reference. For me, my my one complaint of the FPP has been the growler. I just don't love it. Can't find the sweet spot on the hit, and it doesn't cool a ton. I saw the cooling module and figured for $36 it was worth the gamble. It came in the mail day before yesterday. Best $36 I have spent. I pair it with my GooRoo Glass mouthpiece that has an 18mm male end, and I am extremely happy. Great flavor, better cooling, and more substantial hits. Highly recommend checking it out if you have had mixed results with your growler, or just want to mix things up. Check it out here: https://www.cannabishardware.com/co...ducts/glass-cooling-modules-for-flowerpot-pro
it looks awesome!!! I only have a b2, I wish I had an adaptor cooling piece for my system.

Timps27

The only thing special about this version is it’s female-female for the specific application, you can get them in any combination of 14/18 male/female to adapt to any setup you have. You can find them on DH/Ali as well if you want a cheaper price.

Timps27,
Reactions: BigJr48

Socks And Sandals

How many are you looking to get? I've got kilos is SiC Ave Zirconia on the way as we speak, I can guarantee I'll have cheaper pricing than anyone
Oh i dunno just yet and it will be a while. Prob the same amount CH gives us to fill the B2 in that little baggie. I'll hit you back in the PM.

Loving my T bucket but finished the rest of my shatter til next month. I've been letting it sit on the heat post waiting for that color to pop out. I prob wont re up till the end of April and am sitting on an ounce and a half at the moment.

Socks And Sandals,

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
Oh i dunno just yet and it will be a while. Prob the same amount CH gives us to fill the B2 in that little baggie. I'll hit you back in the PM.

Loving my T bucket but finished the rest of my shatter til next month. I've been letting it sit on the heat post waiting for that color to pop out. I prob wont re up till the end of April and am sitting on an ounce and a half at the moment.
Did you crank it up to 900?
I put mine at 850 and then hit it with the torch to get to those higher temp colors

I then proceeded to drop it on the carpet and ruin everything 😂😂

Last edited:

Socks And Sandals

Did you crank it up to 900?
I put mine at 850 and then hit it with the torch to get than mmose higher temp colors

I then proceeded to drop it on the carpet and ruin everything 😂😂
I have it at 550.. at 550f it gets almost too hot for my glass or so it seems. Since I found 550 a nice low temp dab.. I've been using the same temp on the post. If I want it to be a gradual color change.. should I keep this temp? I never ran the T bucket pass 600F. Seems that is almost too hot for my live shatter. Maybe I should run it higher while it sits on the post.. I just want to make sure it's not too slow of a change but gradual at the same time mainly because I've been told here that after that blue stage.. it turns silver again. I think once it turns from purple to blue, I'll stop heat soaking it on the post to give me some more time to enjoy it while blue.

LOL sounds like me.. I should show you a picture of my old Vrod... I swear all I did was accidentally drape a micro fiber cloth over it.. Looked like it was dipped in cat hair and shit! :rofl: Microfibers embedded all into the TI and the rim of the dish. I buffed it up some and it looks pretty presentable now so I can sell it soon along with that Omnivap which I haven't got around to yet.

Lets hope that doesn't happen again, I'd be mighty pissed..

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
I have it at 550.. at 550f it gets almost too hot for my glass or so it seems. Since I found 550 a nice low temp dab.. I've been using the same temp on the post. If I want it to be a gradual color change.. should I keep this temp? I never ran the T bucket pass 600F. Seems that is almost too hot for my live shatter. Maybe I should run it higher while it sits on the post.. I just want to make sure it's not too slow of a change but gradual at the same time mainly because I've been told here that after that blue stage.. it turns silver again. I think once it turns from purple to blue, I'll stop heat soaking it on the post to give me some more time to enjoy it while blue.

LOL sounds like me.. I should show you a picture of my old Vrod... I swear all I did was accidentally drape a micro fiber cloth over it.. Looked like it was dipped in cat hair and shit! :rofl: Microfibers embedded all into the TI and the rim of the dish. I buffed it up some and it looks pretty presentable now so I can sell it soon along with that Omnivap which I haven't got around to yet.

Lets hope that doesn't happen again, I'd be mighty pissed..
Oh I'm not using it at those high Temps, I would out it that high for an hour or so just to get the color

Relaxed

This Space For Rent
We always hand tighten the handle that holds these together, but somehow they are frozen together. Amy tips?

5xiOrWY.jpg

Well, I failed at inserting a pic!

It's the 14mm male post frozen into the shovelhead bowl

Relaxed,

jkeyes98

We always hand tighten the handle that holds these together, but somehow they are frozen together. Amy tips?

5xiOrWY.jpg

Well, I failed at inserting a pic!

It's the 14mm male post frozen into the shovelhead bowl
I would try tapping it sideways a on something to see if that loosens it up. If that doesn't work, try adding some heat to it with either the Injector you use or some other form of heat, while giving it a little wiggle.

Top Bottom