• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Socks And Sandals

@Socks And Sandals
My apologies if my comment made you feel uncomfortable. That was not my intention.

But this thread is surely for CH related information and the last page or so has been focused on cleaning any sapphire dish. Not specific to just CH.

It was more of a suggestion to get back on topic.
No, no, no.. honestly I wasn't offended at all. If anything you're right we did "kinda" derail the thread. I totally get it, I just wanted to make a joke out of it that's all! :lol: My apologies if anything.. I happened to do this before and had one of the mods point it out to me. I guess there just is a certain limit on how far we go. I understand, and no apology is needed my friend! If anything we may have taken the Simple Green discussion a little too far.

No worries.. If anything I should prob be more aware of how far we take things.
Peace! :peace::rockon:

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
Ok.. so I placed my order and realized that the Handle isn't included when buying the box and coil and is only included in the bundles. I just got into a back and forth with Chris and he added the handle to the order for me after I paid the difference. Not only that, but it is being shipped out today as well! I didn't speak to him directly but the customer service is absolutely astounding! I can expect my package on Monday according to UPS. I can't wait to get my daily driver back!:clap:

I did order the new handle which is all aluminum and engraved with CH instead of the Hempwick. What do you guys think of that new handle?
I got mine in today and it's fantastic

Socks And Sandals

I got mine in today and it's fantastic
I love mine too! In fact, I think I'm going get another one with my new coil and T bucket as soon as they arrive! I did like the hempwick but the aluminum of the handle really matches up with everything so well. Kudos to CH for coming out with a design that matches their other Aluminum and Titanium accessories! :cool:

That's right, I messaged CH on their website and it's coming in just a few weeks. They even put a teaser for them on instagram! Can't wait!

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
Was it exposed to rain, or are you saying relative humidity caused it to malfunction?
It will destroy things in south Florida in my experience just leaving them out at night

What does CH have coming out?

Why do I feel like I have to walk on eggshells here? The Simple Green conversation is DIRECTLY RELATED to the SAPPHIRE DISH. @RustyOldNail I'll get back to you later today on PM.
No kidding, I feel like I get yelled at for "double posting" all the time... Like who cares

Before someone yells at me for not using multi quote, how about you tell me how to use the damn thing

Last edited:

Socks And Sandals

It will destroy things in south Florida in my experience just leaving them out at night

What does CH have coming out?
T bucket.. it's coming in a few weeks. They teased it on instagram in an egg carton as well. I originally wanted the D cup myself but this will do!
No kidding, I feel like I get yelled at for "double posting" all the time... Like who cares

Before someone yells at me for not using multi quote, how about you tell me how to use the damn thing
I used to post on forums a whole lot back in 2000 - 2015 back before I quit video games. Posting images was easy there man but I feel your pain here. There should be a guide or something about how to use the forum/posting tools IMO. Like everything else related to tech, we just experiment and learn by doing. It sucks when I screwed up a post and didn't know how to fix it. Also there is no way (from what I can tell) to delete your entire posts.. just to edit it. Maybe someone can tell me if i'm wrong on this and chime in???
Angry old folks?! How'd I miss the memo?! :myday:

Edit: off-topic. What I meant to say was, ...dang it! I forget!
Hey now some of us are Middle Aged! :rofl:But of course we respect all of our elders! :myday: A day older a day wiser! RESPECT! :bowdown:

Socks And Sandals,
Reactions: BigJr48

Cereal4dinner

Anyone here use the SIC and ruby balls? People say the SIC balls don’t have as good flavour… but is that because sic balls hold the heat better? the higher I turn the heat up the crappier the taste, sic balls allow you to get the same performance from the rubies but at a much lower temp is my theory. So if your using sic balls you actually have a more powerful vape that can work at lower temps than the ruby balls. the flavour shouldnt Be affected by any of these balls, just the temp hitting the terps and how hard and fast

what do you guys think?

greenganja

Anyone here use the SIC and ruby balls? People say the SIC balls don’t have as good flavour… but is that because sic balls hold the heat better? the higher I turn the heat up the crappier the taste, sic balls allow you to get the same performance from the rubies but at a much lower temp is my theory. So if your using sic balls you actually have a more powerful vape that can work at lower temps than the ruby balls. the flavour shouldnt Be affected by any of these balls, just the temp hitting the terps and how hard and fast

what do you guys think?
The higher the temperature the more loss of flavor you are going to experience on any vape. The lower the temp the more flavor you will get. I have only used the Ruby beads. I have both Cannabis Hardware B1 and now the B2 and the FT Pro. All of those vapes came with ruby balls. The SIC balls do retain heat a little bit better than ruby. But honestly I've never had any issue with the ruby ball's. If you are vaping at around 500 to 575 you should get good terpy rips. Hope this helps.

Cereal4dinner

The higher the temperature the more loss of flavor you are going to experience on any vape. The lower the temp the more flavor you will get. I have only used the Ruby beads. I have both Cannabis Hardware B1 and now the B2 and the FT Pro. All of those vapes came with ruby balls. The SIC balls do retain heat a little bit better than ruby. But honestly I've never had any issue with the ruby ball's. If you are vaping at around 500 to 575 you should get good terpy rips. Hope this helps.
I’m not sure what people mean when they say the flavour is better with rubies, it’s not like any of the balls impart their taste on the flavour, that I’ve noticed. People must be using the wrong temp with the SIC balls if there complaining about the flavour no?

Cereal4dinner,

Socks And Sandals

The SIC balls do retain heat a little bit better than ruby. But honestly I've never had any issue with the ruby ball's. If you are vaping at around 500 to 575 you should get good terpy rips. Hope this helps.
Is this why they are so expensive? Nice to see others experimenting with lower temps like I do however with this strain, the vapor doesn't happen til around 540F. Last strain I was getting vapor at 510F. It must be the moisture I guess. I'm specifically referring to the B2 but please note what head you're using if you can. Thanks!

T - Buckets are LIVE btw!!! :rockon:

tinctorus

Accessory Maker

what do you guys think?
I run ZrO2 Zirconia or what is commonly called "shinju" in multiple ball heads and I like them the best so far because I was able to drop my Temps 100deg from the ruby and they dump their heat energy faster than the rubies do so you get a bigger hit at a lower temp avs great flavor

I just ordered a kilo of Zirconia and a kilo of Sic balls, so I'll be able to give a deal if people e want them

Socks And Sandals

I run ZrO2 Zirconia or what is commonly called "shinju" in multiple ball heads and I like them the best so far because I was able to drop my Temps 100deg from the ruby and they dump their heat energy faster than the rubies do so you get a bigger hit at a lower temp avs great flavor

I just ordered a kilo of Zirconia and a kilo of Sic balls, so I'll be able to give a deal if people e want them
I'm familiar with Zirconia only because I have 2 dental crowns made out of it! 🦷🔷 🤣 Any link or pics? I'm kinda set on what I have atm but I may be interested in your extras in the future. For some reason I keep forgetting what head you use.. and what temp did you land on using your ZrO2?

Socks And Sandals,
Reactions: BigJr48

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
I'm familiar with Zirconia only because I have 2 dental crowns made out of it! 🦷🔷 🤣 Any link or pics? I'm kinda set on what I have atm but I may be interested in your extras in the future. For some reason I keep forgetting what head you use.. and what temp did you land on using your ZrO2?
What kind of links were you looking for?
I have alot of info on my discord if you go there

Circa1999

Hey guys could you please help me out.

So I bought this vaporizer 2 years ago and so far it's been amazing. When I bought it I only purchased the shower head attachment b/c I was only interested in using flower at that time.

I'm now interested in trying some concentrates/dabs what ever it's called.

Do you guys know what would be the best attachment for me to purchase to replace my shower head?

It looks like there's quite a few on the website, B1, B2, B-zero. Which one would be for designated concentrates/dabs?

Thanks for the help.

GratefulDread

Hey guys could you please help me out.

So I bought this vaporizer 2 years ago and so far it's been amazing. When I bought it I only purchased the shower head attachment b/c I was only interested in using flower at that time.

I'm now interested in trying some concentrates/dabs what ever it's called.

Do you guys know what would be the best attachment for me to purchase to replace my shower head?

It looks like there's quite a few on the website, B1, B2, B-zero. Which one would be for designated concentrates/dabs?

Thanks for the help.
I don't use concentrates very often but when I do I prefer to use a dedicated device like a banger/torch. I've seen people mention the same thing, but other people do love the ability to do "double deckers" with the B2. Since you said you're "interested in trying concentrates" I'd recommend going the banger route first, but just my :2c:
I can say I also had the Showerhead and decided to upgrade to the B1 and I've been extremely happy.

Circa1999

I don't use concentrates very often but when I do I prefer to use a dedicated device like a banger/torch. I've seen people mention the same thing, but other people do love the ability to do "double deckers" with the B2. Since you said you're "interested in trying concentrates" I'd recommend going the banger route first, but just my :2c:
I can say I also had the Showerhead and decided to upgrade to the B1 and I've been extremely happy.
What is a banger?

Which B1 did you go for, the "injector" or the "standard"?

Circa1999,

GratefulDread

What is a banger?

Which B1 did you go for, the "injector" or the "standard"?
This is a basic quartz banger, but there are many different kinds.
I bought both the injector and standard diffusers because I was curious about both but If I had to choose one I'd go with the standard diffuser + Shovelhead Bowl / Standard Glass Bowl

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
If you don’t have a dedicated concentrate rig I would recommend investing there before a combo rig, I only dab out of my B2 if I want to do a double decker to celebrate something, and generally only with old wax or if I have some that isn’t particularly good. If I have a good wax I only want to hit it out of my dab rig (Stache RiO is my current go to, cold start dabs rock!).

Socks And Sandals

What kind of links were you looking for?
I have alot of info on my discord if you go there
I got the link you sent me! I'm checking it out! I was wondering if you had a quick link to those balls you mentioned. It's ok, I'm sure I'll find it over there!

@RustyOldNail @focalforlife You guys were SPOT ON when it comes to the Simple Green and the Sapphire Dish! Wow! You weren't kidding, My B2 dish looks brand spanking new! However it wasn't that dirty, I popped my 30mm Sic dish in there as well! But yeah, the reclaim just floats right off! Very well informed advice fellas.. Thank you both for recommending it!

Circa1999

If you don’t have a dedicated concentrate rig I would recommend investing there before a combo rig, I only dab out of my B2 if I want to do a double decker to celebrate something, and generally only with old wax or if I have some that isn’t particularly good. If I have a good wax I only want to hit it out of my dab rig (Stache RiO is my current go to, cold start dabs rock!).
By dedicated concentration rig do you mean either a B1 or a B0? Which of those two do you think would be better.

Circa1999,
Top Bottom