• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
I don't get the point of the NV machined PID covers, seems like a waste of <insert your other passion here> money, YMMV

There’s a reason they don’t call them covers; they are stands. It’s a space saving solution, you can use the top of the PID to mount the heat cage and other related items so they don’t take up desk space. The appearance is just a bonus.

focalforlife

Yeah Chris emailed me this morning. I might just give them a call instead of talking through email. I honestly don't think the problem is with the PID since I discovered the yellow wire being loose. I'm just weighing the costs of shipping the coil and getting the repair vs just buying another coil for $50. I'll definitely give them a call on Monday for sure.

Nice! If I had the cash, I'd much have rather gotten the B1 and T bucket as well instead of the B2. Main reason why I got the B2 was because I'm always hearing that the B1 is more airy and I kind of like a lil resistance and the ability to do concentrates so I chose the B2 for the time being. Nevertheless, I'd rather have 2 dedicated devices rather than a jack of both trades. I didn't know that CH wasn't going to make the PID stands CH/NV PIDs though.. What a bummer.
B1 is definitely airy. Resistance can be achieved through the glass and packing of the bowl though. I'm still playing with that but I don't mind the easy draw.

Cereal4dinner

Yeah Chris emailed me this morning. I might just give them a call instead of talking through email. I honestly don't think the problem is with the PID since I discovered the yellow wire being loose. I'm just weighing the costs of shipping the coil and getting the repair vs just buying another coil for $50. I'll definitely give them a call on Monday for sure.

Nice! If I had the cash, I'd much have rather gotten the B1 and T bucket as well instead of the B2. Main reason why I got the B2 was because I'm always hearing that the B1 is more airy and I kind of like a lil resistance and the ability to do concentrates so I chose the B2 for the time being. Nevertheless, I'd rather have 2 dedicated devices rather than a jack of both trades. I didn't know that CH wasn't going to make the PID stands CH/NV PIDs though.. What a bummer.
Yeh an enail and a flower vape are the way to go, you can even twax with the new ball vapes which I like a lot better than sucking concentrates through the hot balls making them dirty

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member

woa that is dope af....and expensive too lmao damn!
I am probably wrong, but is that a regular head and bowl anodized with a torch, for $100 more? I don't judge anyone who buys it. I don't have the talent to do that decoration.

But wouldn't the color change a lot as the head sees more use?

redrum891

I am probably wrong, but is that a regular head and bowl anodized with a torch, for $100 more? I don't judge anyone who buys it. I don't have the talent to do that decoration.

But wouldn't the color change a lot as the head sees more use?
man, I got no idea lmao. I just literally saw it on a saved tab for CH gear and saw that site, searched and saw those on it too...

I was wondering if those bowls are safe to use, for $200+ for the shovel head + b1 head top. regular shovelhead is like 100ish. wild stuff.

Urban Camo B1 Set​

Regular price$250.00 USD
Sold out

most of it is sold out.

redrum891

Oh I must have missed a detail. Why would it not be safe to use?
i just looked at them and price, then posted here. Didn't read too much about it.

Idk, I guess it is anodized? That's safe for grinders, but for a hot bowl/b1 head too?

the purple looking one would be a nice buy if I didn't have a shovelhead, match the color changing of the head, it goes from silver > gold > purpleish blue > back to gold? so maybe gold for long term? lol

yeh that purple or gold would be sick to have. not too bad for shovel head only price.

redrum891

Just looking at the "camo" one, I think it is heat anodized. Similar to the effect you see in this thread on heavily used heads.
That blue one looks so nice too, if I didn't have b1....Someone going to end up a year from now posting a pic with one of those bowls.

must be good if it can handle the head heat and not cause it to change color, idk much about all that stuff though. I would grab the mostly blue setup.

now to find the perfect blue bong and stuff. god how ugly would a full blue setup be lmao.... id want my hangar and heat post blue too tho, that would be plenty. especially in those pid cases, maybe go all purple to match the purple one, or get silver and pay to anodize it to match the heads. idk, if i was rich i would do it. xD

redrum891,
Reactions: Grass Yes

Weedaholic

You could do this at home yourself with a DC power supply .some baking soda and distilled water if i remember correctly .

Weedaholic,
Reactions: Grass Yes

redrum891

You could do this at home yourself with a DC power supply .some baking soda and distilled water if i remember correctly .

o.o .... I would give the person some views on youtube to see that! I'm surprised that troy or jerry doesn't have one....well i bet they do on one of those 2 hour streams, idk....

they are sold out, maybe not coming back? either way, would like to see some setups with that customization. I'm wanting to do little woodworking and make a small box for my bowls and fp.

the colors from doing it naturally is silver > gold > purpleish blue > back to gold for final time? get a matching shovelhead with that would be cheap and enough to throw some bling on the FP. Just surprised i haven't seen some outlandish setup of one of those heads.

I wonder how many people actually use a ball vape weekly / flowerpot units sold. Those crazy kids be spending 50-100k on video game items and crap. Hell most of people in here have like 2-3 flowerpots in their pics. I can't be a baller on those levels >.>

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
https://www.instructables.com/How-to-EASILY-Anodize-Titanium-at-Home-2-Methods/ although there are probably safer versions of these instructions.

I really love the look of the naturally blue and purple ones farther back in the thread.
My WeedEater was already been through a purplish color before arriving to this blue.
Same as the OG 2018 VROD, you can still see some purple on the top and bottom
View attachment 4192

I never went above 666F in my WeedEater, to achieve this color.
And it’s of heavy usage.
I’ve had the WeedEater since late 2018 I believe.
I need to recheck.
I keep the WE and SH ON 24/7 for months.
OG 2018 VROD was ON for almost an year non stop too.
I’ve never torch/heat treatednor electric anodized like some people did to theirs.
View attachment 4193

I’m talking about leaving it ON for large amount of hours.
My setups are ON 24/7 for long periods of time.

And this happened when I left the “already blue WE” for a prolonged time at 888F.
It was at that temperature for hours.
I believe I was trying to clean off some residue and trying to reach a deeper blue 🤦🏽
Now it looks a pale silver grey.
It’s so so bad now, compared to the nice blue it was.
Lesson learnt.
View attachment 4195

There's a lot of factors that affect extraction draw speed, ambient Air temperature, capped or uncapped ext.ext....

edit: eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
View attachment 7901

I believe that @RedEyeFlightControl treated his head, but I might be wrong.

Weedaholic

o.o .... I would give the person some views on youtube to see that! I'm surprised that troy or jerry doesn't have one....well i bet they do on one of those 2 hour streams, idk....
https://www.instructables.com/How-to-EASILY-Anodize-Titanium-at-Home-2-Methods/ although there are probably safer versions of these instructions.

I really love the look of the naturally blue and purple ones farther back in the thread.

I believe that @RedEyeFlightControl treated his head, but I might be wrong.
yeah i'd say there is safer ways but the power supply way is pretty simple and safe if you are carefull.....the natural one's with the blue and purple heads just change colour overtime from use.

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
The bowl should stay, but the heads will definitely change. Doesn’t necessarily mean bad, it will morph into new and different colors with the heat, may even end up looking ’cooler’ to some eyes.

redrum891

a

yeah i'd say there is safer ways but the power supply way is pretty simple and safe if you are carefull.....the natural one's with the blue and purple heads just change colour overtime from use.
damn, just watched that video. that seemed pretty easy to do with the right parts.

anyone reading, look at that video on the outro, he makes it change fast different colors then back with power supply

amazon sells the power supply for $160, maybe someone could be making some custom stuff for decent price, might be a market there. If I didn't have to send it in to someone, or if i had my own, i would 1000% do this.

sick seeing him change it from blue to purple too....Maybe I could have it done locally? Idk, i don't even have medical program, I would have to lie about what it is. I would love a blue or purple/blue mix. I'm too scared to try to heat treat with a torch xD

the hangar could be anodized too right? its titanium?

oh snap he has rainbow anodize video next! ; P

and this shows colors? that dude went to 49 volts for his purple, thats high as shit.

this seems to show all the colors? for titanium

Last edited:

EarthworldTim

damn, just watched that video. that seemed pretty easy to do with the right parts.

anyone reading, look at that video on the outro, he makes it change fast different colors then back with power supply
That guy has a helpful video demonstrating anodizing by daisy chaining 9v batteries as well that I followed, worked well. You can't reverse the oxidation without using some kind of chemical stripper so once you've gone to a certain voltage/oxidation level/color it's only higher voltage from there unless you strip it. If you want any kind of green color then you'd probably need a power supply like he has there because the batteries kind of topped out below 90v and to be honest I was a little nervous to go higher than 9-10 batteries.

AlphaDeltaF1

They aren't available yet. I think I'm going to go for one and probably sell my b1 as I'd like to consolidate the wires in advance of potentially getting a puppy.

Yeah, now that the flower vaping performance of it has improved to a stand alone unit quality (like B1) it’s certainly more appealing for those of us with animals / small children that like to get into everything.

Hell, I had my damn robot vacuum rip my (cold) B0 off my desk because the cord swooped to the ground slightly from the PID…

focalforlife

Yeah, now that the flower vaping performance of it has improved to a stand alone unit quality (like B1) it’s certainly more appealing for those of us with animals / small children that like to get into everything.

Hell, I had my damn robot vacuum rip my (cold) B0 off my desk because the cord swooped to the ground slightly from the PID…
That would suck.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...

Funny, but yet another reason I “suggest” to folks that only want a PID that can be turned on REMOTELY, to think about having an unsupervised HOT COIL, that even a ROBOT can burn down your ………

ManFlies352

Funny, but yet another reason I “suggest” to folks that only want a PID that can be turned on REMOTELY, to think about having an unsupervised HOT COIL, that even a ROBOT can burn down your ………

What PID can be turned on remotely?

They aren't available yet. I think I'm going to go for one and probably sell my b1 as I'd like to consolidate the wires in advance of potentially getting a puppy.
The Pro looks really, really cool and I like the whip when I'm gaming or something and just want a quick hit. Bad ass. I just couldn't replace my B1 because ultimatey I'll take being able to use it with any water piece I want to and not be limited. If there was a way to integrate any water piece into the Pro I could be very interested :)

redrum891

The Pro looks really, really cool and I like the whip when I'm gaming or something and just want a quick hit. Bad ass. I just couldn't replace my B1 because ultimatey I'll take being able to use it with any water piece I want to and not be limited. If there was a way to integrate any water piece into the Pro I could be very interested :)

they have a whip I think, can whip to your bong like a volcano. not glass only option but still meh, i hate whips after using my volcano. dirty stanky things and could imagine it tasting horrid if you accidently combust, not sure though.

Top Bottom