Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Alligator427

they have a whip I think, can whip to your bong like a volcano. not glass only option but still meh, i hate whips after using my volcano. dirty stanky things and could imagine it tasting horrid if you accidently combust, not sure though.
Yes agree with you. I use whip with the silver surfer during long time (SSV was my main vap during 7-8 years). Hard to wash it and remove odors completely.

Alligator427,
  • Wow
Reactions: redrum891

redrum891

dang, my b1 is now starting to turn purplish but now i swapped from diffuser to the injector and it is still silver! arghh! :()

also i think since i'm running injector at hotter temps, it caused it go from gold to purple or else the timing was just rare chance when swapping. dang! i want my stuff all purple!

wonder if turning it up to 999 for a few days for hour on and hour off a few times, might make it turn faster? I did a burn off after switching and cleaning rubies, maybe that kicked it into gear too? idk, bro science and i'm not the brightest star in the sky....so lol

Last edited:

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
What PID can be turned on remotely?
Any PID that has a polar terminal switch. If you can leave it in an ‘on’ setting, and have it turn on when power is provided you can turn it on remotely via power supply control.

Pcloudy

Just picked that up of the new ent exchange. First b1 and I'm coming from a freight train and elev8r. First impressions are it's beautiful. It seems to require a much higher temp then either of my other ones but I also haven't experimented with it other than 650. Freight train was running about 550 and elev8r was at about 425. I have 14 and 18mm posts but apparently I need a different 14mm post to use on my grav upline so that's a little frustrating and I'm not sure why they need to different size 14mm. I've been using it on my MFLB orbiter instead of the upline so it's hard to proper compare ATM.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
seems to require a much higher temp then either of my other ones but I also haven't experimented with it other than 650. Freight train was running about 550 and elev8r was at about 425.
You might consider spreading your coil a bit. I did that with my B1 and it let me bring the temp down quite a bit. Search up the thread for more details.
I have 14 and 18mm posts but apparently I need a different 14mm post to use on my grav upline so that's a little frustrating and I'm not sure why they need to different size 14mm.
Weird. Is it too long? When you put the post in the joint and then add the bowl, does it not sit on the glass? I don't have the Grav piece so this is just curiosity.

Grass Yes,
Reactions: BigJr48

Pcloudy

I definitely adjusted the coil already. I tried to even space all the coils and it seems to be pretty snug. I'm going to drop it to 550 tonight and see how it goes.
The standard 14mm post won't go far enough down to make a deal since the upline is curved on top and not flat. They make a slightly longer 14mm post for pieces like that. Since they have their own branded grav upline they call the osprey it just seems kind of silly that the standard wouldn't work with it.
I want the eds tnt wood handle so I'll probably order both.

redrum891

which 22m glass bowls give a good seal? I got those dhgate ones and they didn't seem to work at all...... screen wouldn't even fit properly too.

dayum ! jealous ! what is ent exchange? im looking to probably get rid of my volcano hybrid and mighty+ and grab a dynavap b for a portable. sucks ima have to use a torch, people going to think im a crackhead lmaoo.. If i posted mine on fb/cl, i wouldn't doubt these redneck cops wouldn't have anything better to do than to try and bust my ass.

I saw another actual site that rent/buy/sale vapes and give a shit price but better than letting them rot in a cabinet.

redrum891,

redrum891

entexchange.org
It's a discord for buying, selling, and trading vapes.
oh.... is that one of those discords where 10 people message trying to scam you until you find someone legit? I use to be big into video games and I sold items/gold and those discord/forums are riddled with scammers. Meh I'll probably try the safe option, even if I lose out a bit. Thanks for response. I wont talk about it more to try to stay on topic.

the glassware forum, some guy had a custom made bong that is now posted and it looks very nice for a fp. Now the seller posted it on dhgate to sell. 18mm straight fab, blue. i like my gilliglass but mouthpiece is a bit wide, feels way better for my fp than my sidecar / mega globe.

redrum891,
Reactions: Sonics420

SquirrelMaster

For those of you who do use the B2 with concentrate, what do you do about cleaning the head. Specifically the ruby balls?
I cleaned my head for first time recently and the rubies were basically spotless. I let my B2 sit hot for long periods of time, and during my year and a half of use preceding that cleaning it was typically at 300°C-330°C / 572°F-626°F. The inside seems to be pretty self cleaning imo.

Lately I've been meticulous in wiping after each dab and if I keep this up I'll never need to clean the dish either.

Relaxed

This Space For Rent
I cleaned my head for first time recently and the rubies were basically spotless. I let my B2 sit hot for long periods of time, and during my year and a half of use preceding that cleaning it was typically at 300°C-330°C / 572°F-626°F. The inside seems to be pretty self cleaning imo.

Lately I've been meticulous in wiping after each dab and if I keep this up I'll never need to clean the dish either.

Thanks for the detailed explanation, I'm a bit of a clean freak and that put's my mind at ease.

Socks And Sandals

B1 is definitely airy. Resistance can be achieved through the glass and packing of the bowl though. I'm still playing with that but I don't mind the easy draw.
And draw speed of course! :nod:... I'm still curious about it enough to make a purchase on their next sale. I'd imagine the B1 also needs a higher temp due to it's mass compared to the B2.. or so I hear. The fact that the B2 was dual purpose swayed me more than the airer draw tho.
Yeh an enail and a flower vape are the way to go, you can even twax with the new ball vapes which I like a lot better than sucking concentrates through the hot balls making them dirty
Agreed.. Dedicated devices are better. But I do love dabs through those quartz nails on my Evo! I can't compare it to the B2 and the Sapphire dish yet (since I haven't bought concentrates in over 3 months).. but I will say.. compared to the Vrod and the Sic Dish, the flavor doesn't even compare to the evo imo. I know that's kind of contradictory to my statement that I prefer dedicated devices but it's just something about the flavor I got compared to the Vrod and sic dish. I'm really hoping the B2 with the balls and Sapphire dish make a difference when compared to my Evo. Only thing I had to get use to is a very slow "sipping like" draw. Otherwise it all comes up the tube of the quartz and out the side pocket into the bamboo.

Anyhow enough talk about other vapes! :lmao:

Dabberhashery

electrobubblerizer
I have one of the old New Vape PID controllers which use their unique screw on socket to attach the coil cable, and I have a few of their screw on coils.

If this PID goes bad now, what are my options - is it still possible to buy a PID with this type of socket or will I need to buy both a new PID and new coils?

Dabberhashery,

greenganja

I have one of the old New Vape PID controllers which use their unique screw on socket to attach the coil cable, and I have a few of their screw on coils.

If this PID goes bad now, what are my options - is it still possible to buy a PID with this type of socket or will I need to buy both a new PID and new coils?
You will need to call Cannabis Hardware to see if they still have any of the older PID's in stock. If they do not have any in stock, then yes you would have to purchase a new PID with a new coil that will work with their newer pid. They do sell the CH branded PID as well as the Auber 300. However they might be able to repair your old one if you ask.

redrum891

il_1588xN.4357141034_jse2.jpg

just grabbed one if any 1 else is curious
match the oxidation, they have tons of colors. 10% off code JOSHD10

also I talked about getting anodized custom colored parts and such. I saw some replies about using 9v batteries to power supplie voltage thing to do it but I set my temps to 900F and got these results, with 30 mins on a day for 4 days.

IMG-20230122-193436311.jpg

IMG-20230122-193425296.jpg

The bottom screen is completely purple but didn't want to add more pictures. I know theres almost 900 pages but hopefully anyone wanting to change colors fast without spending money, this way works great. That's why a lot of b2's have the look, due to people doing 999F burn offs for their dabs to be self-cleaned. I know I'm not the first to figure out but figure I'd share if it can make 1 person happy(i was happy to go from the gold to blue!)

Last edited:

Socks And Sandals

Any word on when the Auber controller will get back in stock? How long does it usually take to restock? I'm really bummed out and wanted to just bite the bullet and pick one up today. Also.. how many times a year does CH offer a 20% off sale besides 420 and black friday? Anyone know? I finally made the decision to pick one up and this happens. :mad:

Socks And Sandals,
Reactions: BigJr48

GratefulDread

Speaking of the Auber.. Good choice. Anyone considering a ball vape, I would highly recommend getting a PID with a knob/dial.
I know some people say they generally leave it at one temp during the whole bowl, or even just roast the entire bowl in one hit, but I LOVE temp stepping with this vape. I've been using the OG NewVape Showerhead since it came out and now the CH B1 and have tried many different configurations/temps/etc. and I always come back to temp stepping. (Increasing anywhere between 10-20 degrees Fahrenheit between hits depending on how moist the weed is). The more practice I got doing this, the better I got at targeting certain cannabinoids (ranges at least), giving me even more control over my "high". I also find my "highs" are more drawn out rather than a fast onset and fast come down.

Of course, you can still temp-step on a PID without a knob, but I always found it cumbersome; especially on the controllers with the little up and down arrows, so I usually ended up staying within a short temperature range. With the knob you have very good control. Increase it by 1 degree at a time, or flick/turn it quickly and it increases a bunch, you get a good feel for it after a while and barely have to look.

Don't get me wrong, I do love to crush a bowl in one hit sometimes, usually when I'm in a hurry, but you can really dial in your experience with this vape and customize it to your preferences. Maybe temp-stepping won't be your style, but don't let a cumbersome controller get in the way of finding your ideal setup. :2c:

Last edited:

Socks And Sandals

Speaking of the Auber.. Good choice. Anyone considering a ball vape, I would highly recommend getting a PID with a knob/dial.
I know some people say they generally leave it at one temp during the whole bowl, or even just roast the entire bowl in one hit, but I LOVE temp stepping with this vape. I've been using the OG NewVape Showerhead since it came out and now the CH B1 and have tried many different configurations/temps/etc. and I always come back to temp stepping. (Increasing anywhere between 10-20 degrees Fahrenheit between hits depending on how moist the weed is). The more practice I got doing this, the better I got at targeting certain cannabinoids (ranges at least), giving me even more control over my "high". I also find my "highs" are more drawn out rather than a fast onset and fast come down.

Of course, you can still temp-step on a PID without a knob, but I always found it cumbersome; especially on the controllers with the little up and down arrows, so I usually ended up staying within a short temperature range. With the knob you have very good control. Increase it by 1 degree at a time, or flick/turn it quickly and it increases a bunch, you get a good feel for it after a while and barely have to look.

Don't get me wrong, I do love to crush a bowl in one hit sometimes, usually when I'm in a hurry, but you can really dial in your experience with this vape and customize the experience. Maybe temp-stepping won't be your style, but don't let a cumbersome controller get in the way of finding your ideal setup. :2c:
Thanks brother, I can't wait til it arrives! After looking over the PDF instruction manuals, I now fully understand how to set this up with the different parameters and settings. It really seems pretty straightforward now that I took the time to understand them. I temp step almost exclusively as well unless of course I feel like cranking it up and demolishing it in one hit. Glad you're loving your B1! It's still on my list to buy during their very next sale. Right now though, I'm just excited to get my FP up and running again. I posted before that my current coil had a wire that came loose and I've been without my FP for about a week or so now. I've decided instead of sending it in I'll just buy a new coil and handle separately as I'm almost positive the problem is the coil and not my NV PID. If I don't sell the NV PID I may keep it for a future T Bucket purchase depending on how much I love the Auber controller although in the end I feel a T bucket may benefit from the Auber as well. Really just a question of how much I'm willing to spend.

Thanks for the words of encouragement! I'm really looking forward to that boost mode as well! :rockon:

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
I would highly recommend getting a PID with a knob/dial.

Same advice I used to give when I was big into car stereo deck installations in my youth. I refused to install decks with buttons, especially for volume control. There are certain applications where knobs/dials just work better and should be the standard.

Alas I am cheap, and have 1 PID with buttons and use it to run pretty much everything!

Top Bottom