• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Edit: Anyone tried these bowls? LINK & LINK
I got them and they work fine...I was in the same 'shipping too dear boat' for @VGOODIEZ otherwise I would have shopped there myself.
I would like the load closer to the baller head though if you can find it. That same seller has the cheapest synthetic rubies going, $19 for 200x3mm or 100x4mm

Last edited:

cvs8floz

I prefer the B1 as well.
Same here, I just ordered the new $12 CH glass bowl to see how it compares to the PlusPlus one. I am almost 100% glass all the time but broke out the Shovelhead bowl last night to test with the AliExpress titanium injector head (hated it) and later the B1. I find you actually get more hits with the metal bowl, it also holds more material but the taste is just not to my liking, there is a faint metallic taste in every hit. Will stick with the B1 and PlusPlus bowl for now, every other style/material setup I have tried can't match it.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Should I have gotten the carb cap for the B1? I was already stretching my budget so I really didn't want to but now I'm wondering. I have the old plunger looking carb cap that they sold when they were NewVape but I'm assuming it's incompatible with the B1:
b25KLmpwZw

Edit: I don't do dabs, but I like to use it with my Showerhead Flowerpot near the end of the bowl.

I don’t use a carb cap on my B1, but posted a photo and some info a year ago, LINK BELOW:

AND:

Alligator427

Should I have gotten the carb cap for the B1? I was already stretching my budget so I really didn't want to but now I'm wondering. I have the old plunger looking carb cap that they sold when they were NewVape but I'm assuming it's incompatible with the B1:
b25KLmpwZw

Edit: I don't do dabs, but I like to use it with my Showerhead Flowerpot near the end of the bowl.
Depend of the airflow of your glass. I use mine at the beginning of the hit with a very airflow open bubbler. Try first without.

Hummm, I have a strange thing with my flowerpot. I have not used it since maybe 1-3 months. Yesteday, I vape with it and found the vape a little bit aggressiv. It milk faster and harder than what I remember with exactly the same glass and same way to vape. I decrease the temperature by 2°F and after by 5 and finally by 10. My old spot was at 523 and now I am at around 470 a. I am a little bit confuse.

SquirrelMaster

Hummm, I have a strange thing with my flowerpot. I have not used it since maybe 1-3 months. Yesteday, I vape with it and found the vape a little bit aggressiv. It milk faster and harder than what I remember with exactly the same glass and same way to vape. I decrease the temperature by 2°F and after by 5 and finally by 10. My old spot was at 523 and now I am at around 470 a. I am a little bit confuse.
Ambient temperature change?

greenganja

I Had some friends come over to visit last night. One of the friends had inquired about (what is that contraption, were his exact words) the flowerpot. I turned it on and let it warm up to show them how it works. Loaded a bowl of Ghost OG, and off to the races. They said that they had never used a vape that could produce that strong of a hit. One of the friends was so impressed that he didn't even care how much it cost to get one, he said he is going to get one regardless of the price, lol. I gave him two or three different options of where to buy and gave him the pricing. Converted another smoker over to the vape side through this wonderful tool.

Thick Vape

In the Ballpark

I have this impression too sometimes. It is like the PID would heat up to a somewhat different temp at each restart.
I have this with all PID vapes (all brands I tried). Somehow the ABV gets darker sometimes with the same glass, weed, vape, temp.
Maybe it is just in my head. I should install a temp reading bowl or something to verify.

First thing is of course to check for a constant steady connection from the PID coil to the vape.

EarthworldTim

I have this impression too sometimes. It is like the PID would heat up to a somewhat different temp at each restart.
I have this with all PID vapes (all brands I tried). Somehow the ABV gets darker sometimes with the same glass, weed, vape, temp.
Maybe it is just in my head. I should install a temp reading bowl or something to verify.

First thing is of course to check for a constant steady connection from the PID coil to the vape.
I believe all the PIDs have an auto calibration. Usually by holding the right arrow down for some time and it will start blinking and go +/- a certain number of degrees from whatever the set temp is. Might be worth trying if you're noticing inconsistent performance with same variables.

EarthworldTim,
Reactions: Thick Vape

redrum891

I'm curious about that one too.
Also, this one: LINK

You use a whip for the flowerpot? I have a freezepipe klein recycler that I use a whip on for my volcano hybrid, I plan on buying a flowerpot and debating if I should use a whip until my new mouthpiece comes(glycerin mouth piece is a lot of work, taking out freezer and holding it etc) but I have a matrix sidecar and feel maybe the flowerpot may sit too close to my face?...

nvm, I see some designs on drop down adapters that looks like it would work. Anyone using an adapter on a sidecar?

redrum891,
Reactions: LesPlenty

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I see some designs on drop down adapters that looks like it would work.
These would work to get FP further from your face, just have to get the right one to suit,
That said, you cannot keck clip the adapter to a sidecar bong because of the Dewer joint so I used a rubber band to stop the adapter from lifting whenever I remove my ball vape.
I use a 18 to 14 GonG in the sidecar to raise my 14 to 18mm drop-down enough to clear the side of the can.

blackstone

Besides the things that others have suggested, I wonder if it could also be from using different material, grind or humidity and cure level?
Something like that might also happen me with a clogged or oily screen, a higher water level, or if I just get lucky and load it a bit thickly in the right places. Any extra restrictions will slow draw and increase clouds. (Does your Flowerpot contain balls that may need cleaning?)
Dusty stuff with lots of kief can also do it.
Maybe you were holding the head on the bowl a little sideways before, or had another slight air leak, or indeed a slightly loosely fitted coil in head would explain it, as it might easily happen on these.
Perhaps our lungs get slightly stronger or weaker at different times in our lives too!?

I recently fine tuned mine about 7 to 10 deg. Celcius, I think different material and humidity level of material play a big part in this.
And some strains and quality materials can give bigger clouds..

GratefulDread

That is a very stable water piece that works a treat.
Do you happen to have any videos of it in action, or a link to one? I've searched but can't find any.

@redrum891 Never used a whip with the Flowerpot, I just like the shape and size of that one, and the removable mouthpiece.
I've been using a D020-D from Sunshinestore on DHGate for like 5 years which has been a great all rounder, but I'd like something slightly bigger for my Flowerpot.

Last edited:

redrum891

Do you happen to have any videos of it in action, or a link to one? I've searched but can't find any.
@redrum891 Never used a whip with the Flowerpot, I just like the shape and size of that one, and the removable mouthpiece.
I've been using a D020-D from Sunshinestore on DHGate for like 5 years which has been a great all rounder, but I'd like something slightly bigger for my Flowerpot.

Nope, hopefully soon though !

my klein

added too much water but still won't splash, i can put a whip on it

how much i use for vapin

Alligator427

Besides the things that others have suggested, I wonder if it could also be from using different material, grind or humidity and cure level?
Something like that might also happen me with a clogged or oily screen, a higher water level, or if I just get lucky and load it a bit thickly in the right places. Any extra restrictions will slow draw and increase clouds. (Does your Flowerpot contain balls that may need cleaning?)
Dusty stuff with lots of kief can also do it.
Maybe you were holding the head on the bowl a little sideways before, or had another slight air leak, or indeed a slightly loosely fitted coil in head would explain it, as it might easily happen on these.
Perhaps our lungs get slightly stronger or weaker at different times in our lives too!?

I recently fine tuned mine about 7 to 10 deg. Celcius, I think different material and humidity level of material play a big part in this.
And some strains and quality materials can give bigger clouds..

My flowerpot had an equal perfomance until now for the same temperature. And the change is not few degree F, but 55°F. Maybe I made a special combo on the PID that changed something. Or something happen in the PID or the coil sensor ....

Alligator427,
Reactions: Thick Vape

Alligator427

Between summer and winter my PID needs to be adjusted by roughly 50°F depending on how cold it is my garage. That's a big ambient temperature swing though.

I never changed my spot without changing the head of the my flowerpot (I have it since 3 years). Here, it is colder. I should increase the temperature, not lowered it.
And I was wrong : it is not 35°F but 55°C less.

Alligator427,
Reactions: BigJr48

shaolinmilk

The last vape I picked up was the E-Nano XL and it was just for fun to add to my collection.

I'm now going back to one of my top vapes, the FP.

I believe I have the old ShowerHead and the head before that (I forgot the name of it - the bowl is made of glass for dabs).

If I want to upgrade, what do I need to get? What is the next best thing? I see B0, B1, B2 and it's confusing to me.

Back then, I was supposed to upgrade to the VROD, but it doesn't look like that's available anymore.

I need something that will be compatible with my 2017/2018 model.

Last edited:
shaolinmilk,

bizwaxzion

Enigmatic Cannabist
The last vape I picked up was the E-Nano XL and it was just for fun to add to my collection.

I'm now going back to one of my top vapes, the FP.

I believe I have the old ShowerHead and the head before that (I forgot the name of it - the bowl is made of glass for dabs).

If I want to upgrade, what do I need to get? What is the next best thing? I see B0, B1, B2 and it's confusing to me.

Back then, I was supposed to upgrade to the VROD, but it doesn't look like that's available anymore.

I need something that will be compatible with my 2017/2018 model.
The "Ball" series are what you are after (B2 is the current vrod). If you want to retain a "dab" head - get a B2 setup (this may call for a new coil due to the internal milling of the vrod head, maybe someone else can confirm) or if flower only is your interest get a B1 (uses standard 20mm coil). Both of those can leverage your current 22mm bowl. The B0 (and optional injector diffusers for B1 & B2 heads) allow use of now popular injector bowls which have the diffuser sit inside the bowl vs over the top of it.

Depend of the airflow of your glass. I use mine at the beginning of the hit with a very airflow open bubbler. Try first without.

Changes in ambient temperature does change the PID setpoint slightly along with flower moisture content, grind, and pack density.
During storage if you dropped it, or moved the handle causing the coil positioning to change tighter or looser around center post can really change the heat exchange and temp settings.

Also I noticed I prefer slightly different settings, about +/- 8F, with different flowers and grind consistency. As long as your enjoying it and satisfied with the extraction, its all good.

shaolinmilk

The "Ball" series are what you are after (B2 is the current vrod). If you want to retain a "dab" head - get a B2 setup (this may call for a new coil due to the internal milling of the vrod head, maybe someone else can confirm) or if flower only is your interest get a B1 (uses standard 20mm coil). Both of those can leverage your current 22mm bowl. The B0 (and optional injector diffusers for B1 & B2 heads) allow use of now popular injector bowls which have the diffuser sit inside the bowl vs over the top of it.
Thanks a lot for this info!

Can someone please confirm if I need to purchase a new coil?

shaolinmilk,
Reactions: LesPlenty
Top Bottom