• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

snackmaster

It takes a long time but eventually I get the top center dark brown. The edges are always green

I have the shovel head pushed down as far as it goes, it even pushes the screen up a little.

Not that this'll solve your problem, but in my experience these things are related. Even tho not recommended, lately I've been leaving a small gap between the glass joint and shovelhead bowl (especially with the 14mm joint) and I'm getting more even abv. Post right up against the screen = green edges.

Longtimedabber

That makes perfect sense, and perhaps I may also drop my post a bit...not that I'm having issues but increase in efficiency is always nice. Kind of like my first week with the B2...started having the problem of the nut getting stuck so I started rotating the carb cap counter clockwise and it seemed to make a difference. Perhaps the clockwise was tightening it each time

Longtimedabber,
Reactions: BigJr48

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
Has anyone compared the original showerhead to the new B1?
Are the 3mm rubies the preferred size for the B1 head?
I noticed the one I purchased from Vapefiend comes with 4mm and the 3mm balls they sell are out of stock.

noobvaperct

Can anyone recommend some high end glass to pair with the B1/B2? I’m considering getting this unit but if I’m going all in on a premium desktop, I want the same with glass. I’m mainly concerned about particulate filtering and vapor cooling. I don’t want to be inhaling anything else.

DHV8654

Is it possible that you're not getting a good seal on the connection to the glass piece you're using it with, which is causing too much outside air to leak in?

If not, then maybe get a laser thermometer gun ($20 on Amazon), and check the coil to see if it's actually reaching temp.
It was all the air leak and experience. I have it milking up now at 550. Now it’s end game stuff. Still wanna try the injector or build a pinky, but it hits great now with even abv after moving the shovelhead up a little allowing the screen to sit flat.

manakata

Can anyone recommend some high end glass to pair with the B1/B2? I’m considering getting this unit but if I’m going all in on a premium desktop, I want the same with glass. I’m mainly concerned about particulate filtering and vapor cooling. I don’t want to be inhaling anything else.
i use the grav upright bubbler i got from CH website and i also use the grave empress bong i got from grave website. both those units cool the vapor. although i am using the bubbler with the grav ash catrcher and drop down and using a recycling ash catcher i got of ebay and boy work amazing.

manakata,

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
It was all the air leak and experience. I have it milking up now at 550. Now it’s end game stuff. Still wanna try the injector or build a pinky, but it hits great now with even abv after moving the shovelhead up a little allowing the screen to sit flat.

Glad to hear you've got it figured out :rockon:

snackmaster

No I don’t own any of it right now, just getting ready to pull the trigger on all of it I just want some top glass piece that does a phenomenal job at everything I mentioned.
Glass preferences are really subjective. I’d check out what a few high-end studios have to offer and see if you can find a reasonably priced knockoff of whatever appeals to you to try out first.

Ramahs

It's never the last :smug:

GIF by ProdigalSonFox

madhockeydad

Art is beauty
I said that too. Now I have the Nuc and I'd like a 50B (retired model). Follow his instagram and you'll start saving pennies right away. Glass Acquisition Syndrome - being discussed heavily in the Cheap Glass thread. I don't think anyone can escape it.

If you figure out how not to want and buy more glass - let me know. I'd like to know the secret.

Ralph

I said that too. Now I have the Nuc and I'd like a 50B (retired model). Follow his instagram and you'll start saving pennies right away. Glass Acquisition Syndrome - being discussed heavily in the Cheap Glass thread. I don't think anyone can escape it.

If you figure out how not to want and buy more glass - let me know. I'd like to know the secret.
My secret is .04 grams in a half bowl of the Anvil and I'm good. Taste is insane in the Mobius and I get thick milky hits! Can't ask for more!

Ralph,

SavageCore

This happened and I missed it!

Nice developments and lovely shoutout to our very own secreagent :science:

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Meh :|

I don't know why, but this doesn't excite me at all.

Agreed. I watched the video on the CH site, the bottom is drilled holes in solid metal, reminds me of my “retired” inner WeedEater. Pushed down on the load, like a cloths iron. I’ll stick to the open design of the B1 I switched to, the 3mm ruby balls add the resistance the WeedEater lacked.

checkyourlibido

This happened and I missed it!

Nice developments and lovely shoutout to our very own secreagent :science:
I love that they are trying community ideas.

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
It's not something I'm interested in, I dig the gritty garage DIY style of just using one of the posts but I always think its cool to see CH trying out designs floating around in the community.

They have what most everyone else lacks even other manufacturers, a fully equipped machine shop that they have control over. This puts them in a pretty unique position to refine DIY pieces to more of a finished product like the modified post they made for the Zero.

If we could be blessed with a production glass blowing operation that was willing to experiment with community based ideas like CH does with metal:spliff:

Ramahs

It's not something I'm interested in, I dig the gritty garage DIY style of just using one of the posts but I always think its cool to see CH trying out designs floating around in the community.

They have what most everyone else lacks even other manufacturers, a fully equipped machine shop that they have control over. This puts them in a pretty unique position to refine DIY pieces to more of a finished product like the modified post they made for the Zero.

If we could be blessed with a production glass blowing operation that was willing to experiment with community based ideas like CH does with metal:spliff:

All valid points :tup:

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
The B1 has arrived :)
Unfortunately I'm stuck in work :(
I managed to get the showerhead apart yesterday, but I was worried the coil might get stuck again, so decided to wait for the B1.
I've been making do with using my old OG Mighty through glass the last few days, but I'll be glad to get back to larger, more free flowing hits.

I haven't even tried it yet, but I'm tempted to buy some 3mm rubies to see what difference it makes to the draw.

{Edit}
Am I correct in thinking a dnail coil will work on the Auber controller?
Thinking about buying.a spare:

Top Bottom