• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
I grabbed two more of Ed’s handles and saved myself the FOMO anxiety. It could be looked at like $16 (20%+shipping) worth of therapy, right? I still need a few little things from the Black Friday sale. There’s not much I stay up till midnight for but for CH gear I feel like CHBF is becoming a tradition.

https://www.cannabishardware.com/collections/flowerpot-vaporizer/products/cocobolo-handle-9423

I think I was a BF sale 2019 purchaser…and life hasn’t been the same since.

SquirrelMaster

@delta hotel yeah the quantum behavior of parts on the site, popping into existence only to disappear and reappear again. Cats are not amused. :)

This sometimes works, use tFlowerPot B1 Nut (3227)he search function. It will often summon the parts you desire in a handy ready to order format. B-1 Nut (3227).

In this case though it's not verking. verk you bastard verk. :horse:

Is this what you seek FlowerPot B1 Nut (3227)

That looks right to me, @delta hotel just needs the 3/4" screen for the top of I'm not mistaken.

delta hotel

That looks right to me, @delta hotel just needs the 3/4" screen for the top of I'm not mistaken.
Thank you much guys! I emailed Chris and he let me know how to find it. Unfortunately I’ve got a hectic day tomorrow, but I’ve got it in my cart with a few other odds and ends and I guess I’ll be staying up tonight to try to snag it before bed with the discount.

SquirrelMaster

It's the 11th hour and I don't know what to order haha. I'm down to 3 options
1) I convert my VROD to a BROD
2) I convert my VROD to a BROD and pick up a B2 and coil.
3) I buy a B2 and possibly a DCUP/TBucket

My hesitation with option 1 is the BROD not being different enough on its own plus, I'll have some wasted parts.

Option 2 would push me to buy a second PID (eventually) so I can pit devices against each other. The somewhat rational part of my brain says that's excessive with the VROD already crushing me daily.

I've wanted a Sapphire dish for my VROD since they released but @Chicken No Name reminded me that a dedicated concentrate device would be better IF I only vapes concentrates. I do not currently but that could change in the future now that I grow my own and have enough to press. At the very least I could get a DCUP/TBucket in the future knowing my VROD will keep me twaxed and the B2 will rip flower.

Is the flavour from a DCUP/TBucket really that much better than the VROD on the concentrate side?

SixStringToker

Naked member
Is the flavour from a DCUP/TBucket really that much better than the VROD on the concentrate side?
To me, it's definitely better and also smoother. The vrod's vapor passes back thru the heat source, basically getting super-heated; that may explain why it's a bit harsher.

You're several weeks too late for the DCup, unfortunately.

SquirrelMaster

To me, it's definitely better and also smoother. The vrod's vapor passes back thru the heat source, basically getting super-heated; that may explain why it's a bit harsher.

You're several weeks too late for the DCup, unfortunately.
Ah that makes sense. I wasn't sure why there was a difference. The DCup is discontinued (I wasn't paying attentionl? That would explain why I couldn't find it on the site. The TBucket sounded more up my alley between the two anyways, with its lower temp dabbing ability.

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
It’s convenience for me. I love the VRod for concentrates and flower. I’m not that into the B-2 with concentrates but love it for flower. Now I’m loving the B-1 so having a dedicated dab rig makes perfect sense. The DCup at the time was the ultimate luxury. I wanted to separate flower sessions from concentrate sessions. Now that I’m pressing rosin, having a dedicated device to dab from makes way more sense. So… it’s a whole progression thing. I didn’t need a DCup at the time but I knew I would one day. Now that I’m sitting where I sit I can honestly say that the DCup/TBucket is a much nicer device for concentrates than the VRod but seriously, I probably don’t need to tell you that.

Socks And Sandals

you actually might be able to get both!?! if you have a Vrod all you need is the bottom half of the head to convert, if you email cannabis hardware the can probably just sell you that for cheaper then buying a whole new head. then you just need some pearls to go with it. things like the baller nut are not mandatory but add a layer of safety, but without the nut the old carb caps still work I think so getting either of the current carb caps is not necessary unless you want the nut.
Yeah I know, I could just keep the top and go with the bottom, but since my center post is already kinda bent out of wack, I kinda wanted to start over.. and also (but for a much lesser reason) I kinda wanted to see the matching TI change color together with a new set rather than having a new silver bottom with my golden bronze top! I know it's just OCD.. There is always next year too.. Thanks for trying to help Bad Dog, I was thinking the same thing.
@Socks And Sandals It’s hard to keep up, I hope you’ve been well. The B-1 with 3mm rubies will be your ticket if you just want a unit for flower. The slow draw is not necessary with the B-1. It can handle a much faster draw than the WE and VRod. I feel the vapor from any CH unit is going to be more satisfying than any S&B unit. I’d definitely bypass the Volcano route and go the CH direction. The carb cab was updated to except the Baller Nut on the B-1 or VRod. The Baller Cap is very nice but definitely not necessary for the B-1. Good luck bud, I hope this helps.
Hey thanks for the heads up, you know know I don't get on here much lol! Is the B1 more airy than the OG Vrod though? I don't mind the openness of the OG Vrod too much now that I've learned to control my draws without a carb cap between 620 and 660! If you remember a while back, I really didn't understand how to milk up my glass without the carb cap.. Well I do now lol! And personally I love it this way! I may throw on the cap towards the very end to brown the bowl a little but that's it.. Generally it's just not needed.

Personally I would prefer more restriction than what the V rod offers and I'm definitely interested in Concentrates so the B2 might be my best bet with a Sapphire dish. I've never tried the weedeater but wish I did. What other subtle differences are there with flower performance between the B1, B2, and OG vrod head. I would throw in the WE in there but it appears most people here find the B1 a worthy successor lol.

Sale is up in just a few hours, would love to hear more but right now I'm swaying towards the B2. If the differences were more the subtle, I might pick up the other heads down the line.

My only question now is rubies.. 3, 4mm or a combo? Speaking specifically for the B2. Thanks Stray Fox! 👍

SquirrelMaster

I was looking an hour before the sale and I still didn't place my order until 30min after it started :lol:. Too much good stuff and not enough money to buy it all.

I grabbed an Auber and coil, B2 screen diffuser and B2 nut, B1 head, 2 mixed pack rubies, heat post, deuce carb cap, 2 cocobolo handles, shovelhead, and an extra ⅝" and ¾" screen.

I made sure to go DHL to Canada this time around. It took a month last order via USPS/Canada Post and the fees were barely lower while another member (@Bad Dog ?) had his much quicker via DHL. For any other Canadians looking to order I'd consider this. It was back at 420 this year for the exact details.

That got me to thinking how it's only been 6+ months of Flowerpot goodness and it's about to get better :freak::leaf:.

I can't wait to pit the two ballers against each other. I also look forward to hooking them both up to a wishbone and my Herborizer Sphere.

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Vrod full set £350 for UK buyers

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
I rolled over at midnight and got another 5” heat stand for my extra AVB can, 3/4” screen, and a 14mm female post. Pretty boring though I am excited to try the female post. I’m hoping it seals a bit better than the male 18 and 14mm posts.

Is the B1 more airy than the OG Vrod though?
Definitely but a controlled draw is not necessary. I used to feel I need more restriction on the VRod and the WE was never able to give me hit a liked. All that is out the window with the Baller Heads. If restriction it’s something you have to have then the B-2 will be great for you. I’d go 3mm rubies all the way to the top. You could always further restrict with a cap.
interested in Concentrates so the B2 might be my best bet
I’ve decided to only dab out of my Vrod and not my B-2 heads. I just don’t want to deal with dirty balls🤔

If I was you I’d get the B-1 for flower only. You could always put the B-1 screen diffuser on your VRod and throw some balls in it to get the B-2 experience.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
@SquirrelMaster as I remember.......... and my memory is not my strong suit :lol: your order shipped first by over a week before mine cause I ordered at the end of the day and yours was still in customs for at least a week or longer after I received mine from DHL. for my order of a Vrod, 2 coils, Auber, and heat post was $90 or more in fees from DHL. but I received it only a few days after it shipped, 3 days tops but I really think it was only 2. the fee was a bit expensive but you know what they say....... when you are satisfied with the product the price you paid fades from memory:rofl:

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I rolled over at midnight and got another 5” heat stand for my extra AVB can, 3/4” screen, and a 14mm female post. Pretty boring though I am excited to try the female post. I’m hoping it seals a bit better than the male 18 and 14mm posts.

Definitely but a controlled draw is not necessary. I used to feel I need more restriction on the VRod and the WE was never able to give me hit a liked. All that is out the window with the Baller Heads. If restriction it’s something you have to have then the B-2 will be great for you. I’d go 3mm rubies all the way to the top. You could always further restrict with a cap.

I’ve decided to only dab out of my Vrod and not my B-2 heads. I just don’t want to deal with dirty balls🤔

If I was you I’d get the B-1 for flower only. You could always put the B-1 screen diffuser on your VRod and throw some balls in it to get the B-2 experience.

Have you tried the PTFE sleeves? I use one on my DCup “male” 14mm for good seal.

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
Picked up the portable cannabis hardware pid! Now my hikes are gonna be extra interesting. Cant wait to show all the coyotes and bears how to take double deckers!!

I'm def interested in hearing more about this once you've rock and rolled with it. I've been looking at how I want to use my FP car camping, I know they make one that plugs into the cig lighter (I mean the accessory port or whatever pc thing it is today :ko:) but I would rather have it run off its own dedicated power source. I was thinking of hacking something together with a peli case and a power bank but then CH started actually making their own stuff for off the grid flower potting.

Vaporware

Those ports were always just power, the lighter part (which I don’t think even comes with most cars these days) just plugs into them to use that power. :)

If you add some air intake holes to one of those lighters and stick it up against a stem or pipe though, you might actually have a decent little vaporizer… :sherlock:

I don’t know how much FlowerPot time you can get out of the batteries they sell (I think I remember at least a couple of hours?) but during that time performance should be solid.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
If you add some air intake holes to one of those lighters and stick it up against a stem or pipe though, you might actually have a decent little vaporizer… :sherlock:

Pulled this one from my vape archive for ya! This is from a vintage High Times magazine. The heater box is especially reminiscent of a popular vaporizer platform of today.

934054-F6-E34-F-408-A-A8-D3-1-C85-D45-B2-BDD.png

Top Bottom